Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You going to join me?" Maria called over her shoulder as she carried her loofah and a bottle of body wash into the shower and out of sight. Zombie-like, Jenna slowly stood. She stepped out of the brown flats she was still wearing and followed Maria into the showers. The shower head next to Maria was open. Jenna took her spot under it, letting the warm water splash down over her long hair and across her body. The hair created a curtain over her face, allowing Jenna to sullenly stare down at the chipped paint on her left big toe while hiding her face from Maria. The gobs of spit washed away from her body and down into the drain.

Maria quietly hummed to herself as she loosened the tight bun in her hair, allowing her blond locks to spill down to shoulder length. Grabbing the loofah, she lathered up and began to cover her body in thick white suds. Jenna continued to stare at her toes silently.

"Here, let me help you." Maria said kindly. She walked over to her friend and pulled the long red hair to one side. Jenna barely looked up as Maria began to gently wash her friend's back. "We'll have you right as rain in no time." Maria wrapped her hands around her friend's thin waist and began to scrub her stomach. She took special care to carefully clean the tender bellybutton piercing. Maria rested her chin on Jenna's shoulder as she worked. Her bare pussy gently caressed Jenna's backside.

"You know, you'd look really cute if you shaved yourself like I do." Maria suggested. In her experience, one of the best ways to get a teen girl out of a funk is to give them a makeover.

Jenna finally looked up over her shoulder at her friend. She could feel Maria's breath on the back of her neck. The water cascaded over the two of them, and in that moment Jenna felt closer to Maria than she ever had in her life. her hair stood on end despite the warm water. They had bathed together as little girls. And of course, they had showered many times together in the gym. But this was the first time as young women that they had shared their nudity so intimately. Was she developing feelings for her best friend?

"Do you really think so?" Jenna finally responded.

"Of course I do! I love walking around with a bare pussy. No one else knows. It's like I have a special secret. It does wonders for my confidence. I... could help you shave it if you wanted."

Jenna thought the offer was slightly odd, but figured that Maria had helped her cut her hair in the past. Why not her pubic hair too?

"Umm... okay." Jenna finally answered awkwardly.

"Great! I'll be right back!" Maria's shiny wet tits flopped everywhere as she bounced excitedly out of the shower. When she returned, she held a small pair of scissors, a razor and some shaving cream, and a plastic school chair. Plopping down on the chair in front of Jenna, Maria carefully began to snip the wispy red hair above Jenna's slit.

"You know, you really don't have much here at all. We're going to be done in a jiffy." After giving the pubes a trim, she massaged the area clean with her own loofah. After a few gentle caresses, Maria's fingers brushed across Jenna's clit. A few more passes and it happened again. This time, Jenna shivered in pleasure. It was hard to tell if the touching was intentional, or if Maria was just being thorough, but the teen redhead enjoyed the sensation nevertheless. At Maria's command, Jenna spun around, turning her front to the shower in order to wash off the soap. Her vagina began to slicken under the warm massage of the water. Jenna had masturbated using a shower head on more than one occasion. But she was much preferring the ministrations of Maria to the impersonal spray of a shower head.

Maria leaned forward and placed her cheek against Jenna's ass. She reached around, shaving cream covering each hand, and began to work the lather into Jenna's exposed mound. Once again, she let her fingers seemed to do a little extra adventuring, flitting inside Jenna's lips and caressing up along her love hole. Jenna spread her feet to shoulder width to allow Maria a little easier access.

"Turn." Maria commanded again. Jenna obeyed. She shivered as the cold razor blade pressed against her skin and gently pulled down. With just a few strokes, Jenna's pussy was as bare as the day she was born. She watched the final strands of her pubic hair flow down the drain.

"Turn." Maria commanded a third time.

"What? Aren't you done?" Jenna asked confused.

"Not yet, I gotta get your asshole too."

Jenna blushed. Now Maria was crossing a line. It was one thing to let her friend touch her vagina. But she certainly wasn't going to let a girl she viewed as a sister go rooting around in her butt crack! Besides, she was hairless at her back door.

"That's not necessary, really Maria."

"Oh be quiet. Let me take care of you!" Maria said playfully. She dropped to her knees on the floor and spun Jenna around. "Put your foot up on this chair and spread your cheeks." Jenna felt ridiculous, but finally obeyed. She pointed her left toe and placed it delicately on the plastic chair. Reaching back with both hands, she grabbed a cheek in each hand and pulled out as far as she could. She felt Maria's fingers probe and explore the exterior of her puckered pink anus, looking for more red hairs.

"You weren't kidding, there really isn't any hair back here!" Maria was jealous. She let her finger explore around the ring of Jenna's asshole. Then up to her tailbone, then back down along the taint. There wasn't a hair to be found! Maria was constantly having to get her backdoor waxed to keep it smooth. But Jenna's was already that way naturally!

Jenna released her cheeks and spun back around. "I told you so!" She cried with an air of vindication.

Maria was still on her knees in front of her friend. Jenna's vulva was inches from her nose and Maria could smell the sweet odor of her friend's sex. Jenna was clearly aroused. Looking up from that vantage point, Maria thought Jenna really was a vision of beauty. The water droplets trickled down her adorable breasts, dividing at the bright pink nipples into diverging streams. Her red hair was slick and clung to her back down along her buttocks. Her eye shadow was smudged slightly across her face, but it gave her a smoky air of mystery.

Up until this point, Maria had been joking in her flirting with Jenna. She had wanted to make her friend feel better and knew they were comfortable with each other's nakedness. But for the first time, Maria realized this was different. Jenna was clearly turned on, and Maria was quicky joining her.

Wordlessly, Maria lifted Jenna's right leg and placed it back on the chair. Jenna let her. The water continued to pour down over the two of them. Maria looked up into Jenna's vagina, pink against smooth white skin. Her eyes continued up to Jenna's face. Jenna looked back down to stare into Maria's eyes. Maintaining eye contact, Maria reached up and buried her tongue into Jenna's waiting cunt. Her tongue darted in and out, slow at first, then faster. She extended her tongue back to Jenna's taint, then licked up along the surface of Jenna's puffy lips right up to her bright red clit. At the clit Maria flicked her tongue around, pretending to write the alphabet with her mouth on the swelling nub of flesh. When Jenna moaned, Maria dove her face back into her friend's hole, working her tongue in as deep as she could.

Jenna was shocked at how quickly the orgasm came. She reached her hands down to grab handfuls of blond hair. She pulled up on Maria's head while simultaneously grinding down with her hips. Her green eyes stayed transfixed on Maria's blue eyes. The rest of Maria's face, though, was buried in her vagina. Jenna's whole bodied spasmed hard as she climaxed. For the first time in her life, Jenna actually squirted. Streams of liquid sprayed out of her cunt across Maria's face. Maria opened her mouth to accept Jenna's gift. It was too much for Jenna to take. She dropped her foot off the chair and pulled Maria up into a deep embrace, kissing her passionately. Jenna opened her mouth and stuck her tongue into Maria's, flicking at the teeth. Maria reciprocated, probing forward with her own tongue, running it along Jenna's braces. She transferred the fresh mouthful of girl cum back into Jenna's mouth. There was a little snap of the rubber bands when Maria's juice-covered tongue ran across them. Jenna smiled and pushed her own tongue back towards Maria. Her squirt snowballed back into Maria's mouth. After sharing Jenna's cum in this way, a dance if tongues and teeth and braces, the girls pulled their lips apart. Each was left with a little in their own mouths. They swallowed together before giggling. Jenna uncouthly wiped the outside of her mouth on the back of her hand.

"Holy shit! What was that!?" She asked.

"Only the beginning," Maria replied. The blond was overjoyed to find that Jenna might share some of her kinky sensabilities. She took Jenna by the hand and led her out of the showers to the locker benches. Maria turned and placed her wet ass on the bench, then pulled her ankles up so that she sat in a squat. Her giant inner folds poked out, glistening and wet. She looked up expectantly at Jenna. Jenna happily complied. Dropping to one knee, she brought her face up to Maria's crotch. She hesitated. She suddenly realized she had no idea what she was doing! Sure, she had masturbated plenty of times, so she knew her way around a vagina. But how do I do it with my tongue? Jenna wondered. Is it going to taste like I tasted on Dr. Truce's fingers this morning? Should I use my fingers while I lick? The questions were endless, and Jenna found herself frozen.

"Start lower." Maria said gently, interrupting Jenna's panic. She caressed the red-head's cheek with her foot. Unknowingly, Jenna nuzzled her face towards the delicate foot. It made Jenna feel safe. Maria brushed her perfect, red-painted toes across Jenna's lips. Uncertaintly, Jenna took Maria's manicured big toe into her mouth and began to suck. She grasped the foot with both hands and ran her tongue between each toe. Maria gently but firmly pushed forward with her foot. "That's right, suck them." She said, teasing only a little. Maria's hand dropped down to her vagina, rubbing furiously at her sopping pussy. She moaned in ecstasy.

For the first time all day, Jenna felt wanted. Needed. At this point, Jenna would have done anything Maria asked. She wanted to go farther, to prove to Maria that she was worthy of being loved. With a little difficulty, she pressed all of Maria's toes into her mouth. Maria wiggled her toes slightly, pushing drool out of the corners of Jenna's mouth. How did we get hear? Jenna thought as she tried to take more of the foot into her mouth. I don't even like girls... but I like this. "This" meaning "swallowing your best friend's foot while she masturbates and grabs her own tits." Jenna hadn't realized that she had begun to masturbate as well. Apparently, kinky lesbian sex really turned her on! She'd already had two orgasms today and was going for a third.

Maria withdrew her foot, running her fingers through Jenna's long hair as she did so. She rotated so that she was on the locker bench on all fours. Her pussy juice had dribbled down to make both her inner thighs slick. Her bubbly ass waggled inviting. "Come and get it," she cooed. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks, calling Jenna towards her teen holes.

This time Jenna didn't need time to think. She pressed forward with her tongue as deep into Maria's waiting sex hole as she could. From this angle, her nose snuggled up against the crinkles of Maria's asshole. Maria spred herself wider to give Jenna greater access. Jenna took the space, wiggling her tongue in even further. At this point, Jenna was improvising, but Maria seemed to be enjoying it. She pulled out and reached lower with her tongue, swirling around Maria's clit. Then she licked back up towards Marias taint. She paused for just a moment before continuing her upward trip to Maria's asshole. Jenna passionately rimmed her oldest friend. To be honest, she couldn't remember if it was actually called "rimming" or not. Just as she'd never really been into girls, she'd never really been into butt stuff. (Aside from one misadventure with her own finger.) But something about doing it this time just felt right. Perhaps it was because she felt so comfortable with Maria. Maria would never judge her, and she could be confident to try something new, knowing that even if it didn't work out, it would be okay. The rimming definitely seemed to be working, though. Maria's moans were getting louder, and she reached between her legs to start rubbing her clit again. Jenna bobbed her tongue in and out of Maria's puckered starfish.

"Give me something bigger..." Maria panted, still rubbing herself furiously.

Something bigger...? Making sure to keep the rapid analingus going, Jenna plunged two fingers into Maria's vagina. She worked them in and out a few times to get them covered in juice. Then pulling out, she aimed her fingers at Maria's asshole. She slowly pressed forward. Maria still held one cheek spread open. Jenna grabbed the other cheek with her free hand and stretched wider. It was supple and soft to touch, easy to grab a giant handful. Maria moaned as she pushed her ass further back onto her haunches towards her friend. Jenna watched as her fingernails slowly disappeared into Maria's butthole, followed by the first knuckle, then the second and past, until her fingers could go no further. Maria began to rock her hips forwards and backwards, fucking her ass on Jenna's fingers.

Jenna had never been more turned on in her life! She wanted to touch herself, but ultimately decided on the unselfish thing. Releasing Maria's large ass cheek, she stuck a finger into Maria's vagina. She was now finger fucking Maria in both holes, and the young gymnast was loving it. Maria continued to rub herself while bucking her hips on Jenna's fingers. After a few more rubs, she climaxed. The orgasm racked her whole body. Both her holes shuddered and clenched greedily on Jenna's fingers. Jenna noticed that, like her, Maria was a squirter. That, or she had just watched Maria piss herself while reaching a double stuffed orgasm. Either way, Maria's legs legs, feet, and even the bench were soaked in sweet 18-year old nectar.

Jenna pulled her fingers out of her friend. Maria rotated onto her back, laying flat out on the bench, one foot dangling to the ground. The other foot, the foot Jenna had sucked, remained upright on the bench, sitting in a pool of Maria's juices.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. Did you get to finish again?" Maria asked, placing one arm over her face. She was flushed and completely spent by the amazing fucking Jenna had just given her.

"Not yet." Jenna admitted. Looking at Maria's foot, the beautiful toes painted in red, gave her an idea. She reached out with her hand to cup some of Maria's juices, then wiped the foot down to lube it up. Sliding forward on the bench, she positioned her freshly shaved vagina directly over the foot. If Maria had a thing for feet, than Jenna was going to give it to her.

now it was Maria's turn to be suprised Was Jenna proposing what she thought she was proposing? In truth, Maria had been hoping to fuck Jenna for a long time. But it had always seemed like a bad idea. They were friends. And Maria didn't want to ruin that friendship. What Maria feared would ruin their friendship was not the sex, or even that Jenna might not be into girls, but that Jenna would be grossed out by her kinks. Like her foot fetish. And yet here was her closest friend, ready to impale herself on Maria's foot.

Perhaps old Jenna would have recoiled at the thought of getting foot fucked by a girl. But new Jenna was open to trying new things. And after the humiliation she'd just received at the hands of Amber, Michelle, and Sarah, Jenna would do anything to feel loved by a friend. She began to lower herself onto Maria's waiting toes.

"Are you sure?" Maria asked as Jenna's slit caressed the tip of her foot. She could feel Jenna's arousal drip down the inside of her arch.

Jenna hesitated for only a moment. "I'm sure, but... maybe something a little smaller to start?"

Maria obligingly curled her foot, leaving only her big toe standing erect. Jenna bit her tongue in concentration, then carefully lowered herself down onto the waiting toe. There was a soft squelching sound as Jenna penetrated herself on the foot. Using her gymnast strength and agility, she bounced up and down, fucking Maria's toe. It felt incredible. Jenna reached back to grab the bench as she continued fucking. Good thing she had such good balance. She didn't even need to rub her clit to reach the third rocking orgasm of the day. The sight of the skinny redhead cumming on her toe was too much for Maria. She finger blasted herself to another orgasm almost instantly.

Pulling herself off Maria's foot, Jenna crawled forward to lay down on her best friend's chest. The ample bosom made a perfect pillow. It was nice to fondle a woman's nipples absent-mindedly. The girls lay in post-coital bliss.

"I can't believe we just did that." Jenna whispered in a shocked tone. "But I think it's exactly what I needed."

"You looked like you needed a leg up today." Maria punned. Jenna rolled her eyes at the terrible joke, but was secretly proud that she had gotten a foot... well a toe, but it was a start... up her pussy. She gave her friend another deep kiss before laying her head down and closing her eyes. They laid together like that, covered in the stink of sex and the embrace of love.

12