Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was overwhelmed, she stuttered to respond. "I...I... just thought that maybe...I'm not ready yet. But I DO want to be more confident... and I DO want you to be my orthodontist." She finished weakly.

Dr. Truce's face softened. The girl was clearly terrified by his outburst.

"I'm sorry I lost my temper." He apologized. He sat down and stroked her long hair. "But if this is going to work, you need to follow my instructions to the letter. Otherwise, we'll need to cut off contact completely."

Jenna nodded dumbly. The doctor's transformation from terrifying intensity to gentle and understanding confused her. Dr.Truce was surely still annoyed with her, but maybe he was ready to give her a second chance? Even before Dr. Truce had offered her a mentorship and free orthodontia work, his prices were the best around. There was no way she would be able to find someone else she could afford if Dr. Truce kicked her out. Besides, she HAD been very late. And Dr. Truce was busy. It made sense that he would be angry. The important thing was that he was being gentle now.

"And if you don't follow my instructions, then I'll have to punish you. It's part of the training program."

Jenna hesitated. What did he mean by punish? Probably "sexy" punishment, like spanking. Jenna figured that she had handled Amber's spanking, so she could probably handle some sexy spanking. After a moment's consideration she nodded in agreement.

"Good girl. Then let's get started." Sammy entered the cubicle pushing a large cart. She must have been waiting just outside for Jenna to reaffirm the agreement.

The appointment began as usual. Jenna opened her mouth wide to let Dr. Truce probe at her teeth. He inspected them as if this were a normal appointment.

"I'm not happy with how your teeth are progressing. I'm replacing your bands with a power chain." He said. He pulled out two strips of green and began fitting them onto the tiny metal bracket of each pearly white. When he was finished, each row of Jenna's braced teeth was decorated with a thin green line. Green that matches Sammy's hair, Jenna thought.

Just when Jenna was beginning to think this was just a routine appointment, Dr. Truce reached into the top shelf of the cart and pulled out a stainless steel collar. It was about an inch in width and hinged, allowing the doctor to snap it snugly around his patient's neck. He fastened it shut in the back with a small lock. The metal pressed coldly against the teen's throat, not tight enough to dig into her flesh, but enough to make it hard to slide even one finger behind the steel without making it hard to breath. Jenna looked down at the large ring that hung from the front of the collar. She thought it looked kind of cute, like a choker necklace, but it made her nervous that she wouldn't be able to take it off without the key. She thought about asking Dr. Truce where the key was, but decided it was better not to upset him again.

Without a word, Dr. Truce slid the overall straps off of Jenna's shoulders. He pulled up at the bottom of the t-shirt and Jenna obediently raised her arms. Dr. Truce tutted at the sight of her green bra.

"From now on, you won't wear any underwear. No panties. No bra. Nothing. It's constricting and girls like you have nothing to hide." He pulled a pair of scissors from the cart and with three quick snips, cut the bra and pulled it away from Jenna's chest. He casually handed it to Sammy, who still stood nearby. Jenna instinctively went to cover her A sized breasts with her small arms.

Seems like the doctor and Maria agree on that point! Jenna thought to herself. She looked over at Sammy. To her surprise, Sammy had not disposed of the bra. The assistant instead stood obediently at the entrance to the cubicle, clutching the pieces of the bra and staring at Jenna's bare breasts. At first, it made Jenna a little uncomfortable. But the teen realized it wasn't anything Sammy hadn't already seen. In fact, it was a little flattering. Slowly, Jenna dropped her arms to her side, giving he assistant full view of her tiny tits.

Sammy looked up from Jenna's chest and realized Jenna had caught her staring. She flushed slightly and looked away.

Shoot, I didn't mean to embarrass her. Jenna thought ruefully. She knew the feeling of embarrassment well and didn't want to impose it on anyone else. Might as well give the people what they want. When Sammy raised her eyes again, Jenna was ready. She gave her naked tits a little shake and looked right at Sammy. The girl smiled and held Jenna's bra tighter to her chest. This time, she didn't look away. Locking eyes accentuated Jenna's feeing of nakedness.

Distracted by the moment she was sharing with Sammy, Jenna had not noticed that Dr. Bruce had pulled out a needle and a marker. That could only mean one thing: another piercing. With an alcohol swab, he cleaned off each of Jenna's nipples. With the marker, he placed small dots on either side of her tiny pink nubs.

"Breathe," was all he said, before lancing the needle through the first nipple. Intense pain shot through Jenna's breast. She bit into her knuckle to muffle a cry. This was her fourth piercing, but the most painful one yet. Her nipples were much more sensitive than her earlobes or belly button! Dr. Truce carefully pushed a small bar through the hole he had just made. He then grabbed what looked like a little metal horseshoe. The horseshoe attached to the bar, creating a little loop that hung off of Jenna's nipple. He then secured the loop to the metal bar using a very small screw and an Allen wrench. Well, not exactly an Allen wrench. It was a wrench of his own design. Jenna was not going to be able to remove the nipple ring without his help.

Dr. Truce repeated the process on the other side. When he was finished, Jenna looked down at her new jewelry. Her nipples weren't the next place she had planned to get pierced, but she had to admit they looked pretty cute. They were also incredibly tender.

"Gorgeous," Sammy said, breathing heavily. Is Sammy getting turned on just from seeing me get pierced? Jenna wasn't certain, but she thought she might see a dark patch starting to appear on the scrubs between the assistant's legs. I wonder if Sammy wears panties. I don't see any panty line through the scrubs, but she might be wearing a G-string.

"Now let's get your shirt," Dr. Truce said after marveling at his work for a moment. He reached into the cart once again and produced the "shirt," a small scrap of white satin. Each corner of the square material had a silver grommet. Dr. Truce placed the material across Jenna's chest. It technically covered her tits, but just barely. The top rounds of Jenna's petite mounds peered over the top of the material. A good inch of tit flesh stuck out on either side of the material. On the bottom, the material covered just below her nipples, leaving ample under-boob.

Dr. Truce produced a long silver chain. He poked it through one of the top grommets on the satin material and threaded it through to the other side. Jenna noticed that the chain had small clips on each end. He clipped both ends of the chain to the ring on the collar. The chain now made a triangle across her upper sternum, with the white satin hanging like a curtain off of it to cover Jenna's tiny chest.

"Sit up," Dr. Truce commanded. Jenna dutifully sat up in the examination chair. Her back hunched slightly, and gravity pulled the curtain away from her chest. Anyone standing to the sides would have a clear view of her nipples in this outfit!

Dr. Truce could see the panicked look on Jenna's face. "Don't worry, I'm not quite done yet." Dr. Truce looped what looked like two extremely small, skinny carabiners into the bottom two grommets of the material. He then looped them into the new nipple rings and screwed the carabiners shut with his fingers.

"These will help keep your shirt from moving too far away from your chest." Dr. Truce explained. It was true that the material would not be able to sway side to side or get blown as far in the wind, but it still left ample view of Jenna's decorated nipples from the sides.

Dr. Truce must have read Jenna's mind. "You'll only reveal yourself to strangers if you keep that terrible posture. Sit up straight!" He moved behind Jenna and pulled back on her shoulders and pushed in on her back. Sitting ramrod straight, the satin boob cover laid across Jenna's perky breasts. She would need to keep perfect posture if she didn't want to flash anyone.

Dr. Truce pushed Jenna back down into the exam chair and pulled the overalls off her legs.

"More underwear," he sighed as he revealed her boyshort panties. With the scissors, he cut them off of Jenna and handed them to Sammy. This time, Sammy held the cloth up to her nose and took a deep sniff. She smiled to herself, but remained silent.

"Stand." Jenna stood up next to the exam chair. She was getting good at quickly following his instructions. Dr. Truce went to work on her skirt. He pulled out a large steel ring, hinged not unlike the collar she currently wore. But this one was big enough to fit around Jenna's waist. Like a tiny metal hula hoop. The young doctor pulled out two more pieces of satin material, and slid them onto the front and back of the ring like curtains. He placed the ring around her waist and locked it into place with a lock on the right side. The ring was too large for Jenna's slim waist. When he released the ring, it fell down low onto her hips. The ring caught on her butt on the back side, causing the front to slide lower, revealing her girl slit. Jenna looked up, unimpressed. The moment she tried to get up to walk, the whole ring was going to collapse to the floor.

"Don't worry, I'm not done yet." Reaching into the bottom drawer of the cart, Dr. Truce revealed a sturdy but extremely thin metal rod. With a scalpel, he cut a small incision in the top of the back satin curtain. He then screwed the metal rod through the incision and into threaded hole in the steel ring. He ran the long rod along Jenna's spine and clipped it to the back of the collar. The ring was now suspended from the rod around Jenna's hips, leaving a two inch gap all round from skin to metal.

Looking straight down, however, Jenna had a clear view of her vulva. Looking on from the front, Sammy had a slightly more restricted view. It almost looked like there was a floating metal hula hoop covering up Jenna's modesty with a white loincloth. The curtains were only about 6 inches long. There was plenty of space from the top of the ring to Jenna's belly button, and the short material just barely covered the bottom of her pussy lips. Since there were two pieces of material, the sides of Jenna's thighs were clearly visible.

Next, Dr. Truce went to work on Jenna's bully button piercing. "This color isn't doesn't match your outfit anymore. I've got a makeshift fix now, but we'll need to come up with a more permanent solution in the future." Using pliers, Dr. Truce careful pulled the belly button ring open and removed the blue and yellow ball he had secured there earlier. In its place, he placed a larger white ball. The ball had a small black arrow pointing straight down on it. Sammy stared hungrily at the new piece of jewelry. The arrow seemed to mock her. "You know there's fresh teen pussy behind this flimsy piece of satin. Come and get it, if you dare," it seemed to say.

"Much better," Dr. Truce nodded. He then went to work on her hair. He carefully brushed out the long red mane, then divided it into two parts. Starting high on her head, he weaved long braided twin tails. He placed silver bows in the hair, to match the collar, chains, and grommets.

To finish off the look, Dr. Truce pulled out a pair of simple, ankle strap pumps. The heels were slender, white, and about three inches tall. He slipped them onto Jenna's delicate feet, marveling at the chipped red paint on her toes as they slipped into the shoes. Jenna wobbled a little as the doctor helped her upright. She had never really worn heels before, and it was going to take some practice to get used to them. He delicately secured the strap around each ankle.

"Alright young lady, you're ready to hit the town. I actually have an errand I'm going to need you to run for me."

Errand?! Was he serious? Jenna was concerned. Just what did the doctor have in mind? Up to this point, she had been okay playing dress up in front of Sammy and the doctor. But the thought of going out in public in this outfit was insane. Jenna suddenly remembered that she still had her panties tucked away inside her pussy. There was definitely no way she was leaving this cubicle in this state. She'd start by getting the underwear out, then get back into her normal clothes and head out.

"Um.. Dr. Truce. There's something I need to tell you."

"Yes my dear, what is it?" The doctor was in a much better mood, for now, since he had finished decorating this nubile beauty.

"Yesterday, I got something stuck in... well stuck in my vagina. I was hoping you could help me get it out."

"My, my, my. We are a naughty girl aren't we? Very well, sit back down and I'll see what we can do." Jenna laid back down on the examination chair. Sammy moved around behind her to help. The assistant reached forward and grabbed Jenna's ankles. She pulled the ankles up over Jenna's head and held them there. The satin pussy curtain easily gave way, revealing Jenna's bare vagina and asshole to the world. Dr. Truce slid in with his chair, pulled on a pair of rubber gloves, and plunged two fingers into Jenna's cunt.

Jenna had not been prepared for Dr. Truce's penetration. Although the dress up had been exciting, it hadn't yet aroused her per se, and her vagina was dry. Combined with the size of his fingers and the latex gloves, it did not make for a great experience. Jenna howled in surprise and pain.

Jenna's cry was cut short by Sammy leaning down over her face. "Shhhh... don't fight it." The assistant said calmingly. Leaning further down, she gave Jenna a passionate kiss. After a moment's surprise, Jenna returned the kiss. She lapped upward, tickling the buxom assistant's tongue with her own. The kiss had the desired effect. Jenna's pussy slickened, allowing Dr. Truce to probe deeper into her. As he pressed forward, he slid a third finger in. As far as Jenna was concerned, he might as well have stuck his whole fist in. She had never felt her walls stretched so far before. She reached down with her hands to spread her pussy further in the hopes that it would make the process easier. It didn't.

After a moment's searching with his fingers, Dr. Truce was able to find what he was looking for. He rose from between the teen girl's legs triumphantly with the royal blue thong clutched in his hands.

"Goodness, how long has that been in there?" He asked. He passed the soiled undergarment to Sammy to add to her collection. This time, Sammy stuck the soiled panties into her mouth, squeezing and slurping the teen's pussy juice from the material. Sammy's eyes rolled back in her head. She looked like she was enjoying the finest foie gras as she sucked on the filthy underwear.

"It seems you're even kinkier than I had imagined. I think we can go a littler further today than I had planned."

Further than we've already gone? What on earth is he thinking about now? Jenna thought to herself frantically. She was turned on at the sight of Sammy chewing her panties. The twinge of fear from the doctor's machinations surprisingly added to her arousal.

Sammy brought her face down in front of Jenna's. "Open up," commanded Dr. Truce. Jenna opened her mouth and Sammy deposited the thong onto the girl's waiting tongue. It got caught only briefly on the elastics running from the top of Jenna's mouth to the bottom. Delicately, Sammy used her tongue to maneuver the panties around the rubber bands and down into Jenna's mouth. Jenna began to close around her panties when Dr. Truce stopped her.

"Ah ah ah. I didn't say you could close yet. It seems like you've still got some ways to go when it comes to following commands." Dr. Truce stepped forward and pulled his cock out of the front of his pants.

Is he going to jerk off on me? Jenna thought wildly to herself.

But instead of jerking off, Dr. Truce pointed his large shaft at Jenna's mouth and let out a stream of piss. Jenna tried to pull away but Sammy still had her legs locked up above her head. She sat helplessly as hot, yellow urine soaked the thong in her mouth before spilling off to the sides. The urine was acrid and gross tasting. Jenna fought the urge to gag as the saturated thong dripped hot piss deep into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow a bit of it. This time she did gag. When he was finished pissing, Dr. Truce finally gave Jenna permission to close her mouth. Her lips closed around the filthy, piss soaked underwear. She hoped the pieces of the thong wouldn't get trapped in her braces.

"Now as I was saying, I have several errands I would like you to run. And I want you to keep that pissy thong in your mouth the entire time." Jenna looked up pleadingly with her eyes. She was still gagging on the flavor of urine in her mouth. There was no way she'd be able to keep it up the whole day!

"No complaints from you. Here's a cell phone. I will use it to contact you with instructions for the errand. The first step is to head to the fountain in the mall." Dr. Truce held out a hand to help the girl to her feet. She wobbled on the heels, causing the ring skirt to wobble as well. Her bare pussy peaked out from the swaying curtains. Her nipples ached from the recent piercing, and every turn caused the boob cover to sway and tug on her tender nubs. The metal rod forced her to stand up straight, which helped keep the "shirt" covering her boobs. But it also meant that she couldn't slouch and would have to bend at the waist or crouch to pick things up off the ground. Probably for the best that she not try to pick anything up, anyways, as doing so would give everyone a clear view of her snatch.

Jenna turned back fearfully one last time to look at Sammy and Dr. Truce chatting, then headed out into the world, barely dressed with a mouthful of piss and underwear.

CHAPTER 5

Rather than leaving through the front entrance to the parking lot, Jenna wobbled out the back door of Dr. Truce's orthodontist office. The office was attached to the mall, so at least it wasn't going to be a long walk to the fountain. A good thing too: the new white heels were only three inches, but Jenna was still struggling to find her stride. She tried swaying her hips a little, walking like the models she had seen on runways. Her piercings were painful. Each sway sent a tingle of electricity down her spine as the clips on her nipples tugged on the scrap of material that was her "shirt". She pushed on the heavy glass door and entered the mall.

The mall was an older one, built in the mid 80s. It was three floors and sprawled out in every direction. It wasn't as packed as it had been in its hey-day, but it was still doing respectably for a mall in the 2020s. Groups of meandering teens, couples young and old on afternoon dates, and lonely single men and women all crisscrossed the white marble floors. Jenna could see a large Macy's off to the right. To the left were stores as far as she could see. A Gymboree, a jewelry store, an H&M, a Claire's. Usual mall locations. Just up ahead was the fountain, in the center of an open area next to the glass elevators. People lounged around the fountain, talking over their bags of goodies or eating Sbarro's pizza. There were at least 100 people in this part of the mall.

Jenna took a deep breath. Am I really going to do this? She asked herself. It wasn't too late to turn around and hide in Dr. Truce's office. What if someone stopped her? What if a security guard caught her like this? She wasn't technically doing anything illegal. At least, she didn't think that she was. Plenty of girls wear skimpy outfits to the mall. Hers was just... really skimpy. And there was nothing illegal about sucking on your own panties, even if they are covered in an older man's piss. But even if it wasn't illegal, it was still stupid. And horribly embarrassing. What was the gain? Well for one, she would be keeping her promise to Dr. Truce. Jenna still wanted to impress him. Besides, the frightened teen wasn't sure she was ready to face his anger again if she chickened out. Second, that free orthodontia was going to be really helpful. But third, Jenna's hornier side had started to creep back in. Jenna wanted a boyfriend. She wanted to feel a real dick in her pussy. And the only way to do that was to get the boys' attention. Sure, Dr. Truce's methods were a little unorthodox, but she really was starting to think that maybe she was as attractive as Dr. Truce and Sammy made her feel. If she could summon the courage to walk through a mall dressed like this, she could certainly work up the courage to ask a boy out. With that thought in mind, Jenna set her eyes forward and began sashaying, awkwardly, towards the fountain.