Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Dr. Truce gives Jenna a slutty outfit to wear at the mall.
10.8k words
4.7
14.3k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennanymph
Jennanymph
111 Followers

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! ANY CHARACTERS OR EVENTS DEPICTED ARE FICTIONAL AND ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.

THE STORY SO FAR: Teen redhead Jenna Trane agreed to let her orthodontist guide her in exploring her kinky side in order to improve her confidence and lose her virginity to a boy for the first time. Instead, she was bullied by her gymnastics team for her new look. Luckily, her best friend Maria was there to cheer her up, and the two girls ended up having sex.

Author's Note: Thanks for checking out my stories! There's a little more piss in these chapters, which I know isn't everyone's bag, so I thought I'd give a warning. Otherwise, these chapters dive deeper into themes like exhibitionism, anal play, slutty outfits, and piercings (in addition to the ongoing power dynamics between Jenna and Dr. Truce). As always, the story is fictional and fairly unrealistic. Hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 4

"Jenna... I'm starting to lose feeling in my arm," Maria shifted uncomfortably on the hard wooden bench.

"Oops, sorry." Jenna propped herself up and stood, freeing her trapped companion. She looked down at Maria, her best friend and newly minted fuck pal. It had only been a few minutes, but it had felt like a wonderful eternity lying on the warmth of Maria's massive, heaving breasts. The thought of Amber and the other girls on the gymnastics team giving her wedgies and swirlies were in the distant past. All that mattered now was that a girl who had been like a sister to her for most of her life had just given her the best fuck of her life. The kinkiest fuck of her life, right here in the locker room while the rest of the team was just outside practicing. Jenna could still see pussy juice glistening on Maria's big toe. She leaned over to give Maria a quick kiss on the lips. Her heart fluttered when her bare nipples brushed Maria's.

Unfortunately, the other girls would be finishing practice soon. Probably best for Jenna to grab her things and go before they returned. If they had bullied her before, they would bully her even more when they found out she was a lesbian. No... that wasn't quite right. The fingering from Dr. Truce, her very male orthodontist, had been amazing too, so she was clearly still into men. Maybe bisexual? But that didn't feel right either. Jenna pushed the thought out of her mind. The labels complicated things. All she knew was that she felt like Queen of the World right now, and wanted to keep following that high.

"Shit. What am I going to do about my panties?" She asked aloud, holding up her torn thong. The atomic wedgie from Amber had lodged the thing so far up in Jenna's slit that the gusset had ripped apart. There was no way she was going to be able to wear it home.

"Go commando." Maria suggested. Jenna rolled her eyes at her friend.

"What?" Maria asked defensively. "I never wear panties. I like the feeling of freedom it gives me. And it's looking like you might be as kinky as me." Maria had grabbed her towel and was walking towards the showers. After the intense encounter, the blonde's hair was tussled and Jenna's pussy goop dried across her legs and foot, creating a thin crust that needed to be washed off. Unfortunately, Jenna wouldn't have the luxury of taking another shower. Time was running out before her bullies would return.

She found her yellow spaghetti-strap top and bralette still in the toilet. Her micro cut-off shorts lay on the ground nearby. All of them were completely soaked, victims of the bullying she had received earlier. Jenna returned to her locker holding the wet mess of clothes. The locker stood ajar. Her heart sank as she realized her tormenters had ransacked it. Now she didn't even have dry clothes to change into! Meanwhile, Maria hummed in the shower.

No need to bother her, she's done enough for me already, Jenna thought. I guess I'll just have to wear my wet clothes. But what am I going to do with my underwear? The thong had been too expensive to just throw out. Jenna figured she could probably mend the tear and wear them again. But the problem of what to do with the panties in the meantime needed to be solved. Amber had stolen Jenna's gym bag, so that option was out. And Jenna had cut her micro shorts to be so skimpy, they didn't have much in the way of pockets at this point. She certainly wasn't going to walk out just holding a damp pair of panties in her hand. She might as well announce that she was a loser that had been bullied. Besides, it was bad enough that she was going to have to walk out in damp clothes.

A naughty idea suddenly flashed across Jenna's mind. What if I *smuggled* them out? The toe fucking had opened Jenna wider than she had ever been before. Maybe there was enough space to hide her ruined panties inside herself? There was only one way to find out. Starting with the torn gusset, Jenna bunched up the blue thong and placed it against the opening to her vagina. It still glistened, wet from sex. Pushing with her index finger, she began to work the fabric up into her cunt. Jenna was pleased to discover she had been right. Her lips parted wider than she had ever felt them before, and with a little effort, she was able to work her panties all the way in. It felt a little weird having her own clothing tucked inside her, but not necessarily in a bad way. She felt pleasantly full.

At this point, Jenna realized that if she was going to go commando, she might as well go for broke. She wanted to see how fully packed she could get.

I'll show Maria how kinky I can be. Jenna thought wickedly. The redhead grabbed the bralette, lined it up at her moist slit, and began to stuff. The bralette was harder work than the thong. It had more material, and she already had a pair of panties up there. Thank goodness it didn't have any underwire. She could feel the blue thong pressed deeper in against her cervix as it made room for the larger article displacing it. Jenna crouched down on her haunches, giving her better leverage and a wider opening as she stuffed. By this point, she had gotten most of the bralette up. All that was left was the thin dangling straps. With a final grunt, Jenna pushed them into herself and stood. They immediately popped out, hanging down from her stuffed pussy. Jenna tried again. No matter how she pushed, the spaghetti straps immediately unfurled each time the teen stood up. They hung 5 inches below the bottom of her lips.

I guess it's just not meant to be. Jenna thought to herself. She grasped the bralette and prepared to pull it out of herself. Then something unexpected happened. The naughty part of Jenna started to take full control. You just got foot fucked by someone who's basically your sister. And that was AFTER you swallowed your own squirt. You got turned on getting spanked in a toilet. You exposed yourself to your doctor and his assistant, not to mention the finger fucking he gave you in a public office! At this point, who the fuck cares what people think about you? Embrace it!

Jenna bristled with confidence at the thought. She had never felt this good about herself... ever. The teen redhead slowly released her hand and straightened up. Reaching down, she grabbed the soaking wet shorts and pulled them on, panties and bralette still inside her. The straps hanging from her pussy reached below the bottom of the soiled shorts, one poking through each leg hole. She pulled the yellow top on next. Grabbing the nearby pubic hair scissors, she cut the small straps off the top, turning it into a makeshift tube top with off the shoulder sleeves. The cold toilet water had made the top shrink even more.

Jenna walked over to a nearby sink and inspected herself in the mirror. Without a bra, the outline of Jenna's petite nipples were on display for all to say. She looked like she was on her way to a wet t-shirt contest. But Jenna didn't care. She felt good. She felt bold. She smiled, revealing braces running across the top and bottom. The alternating blue and yellow ligature bands nicely matched her soiled top and jean shorts. One of the elastic bands connecting her bottom jaw to the top had popped off. It must have come loose some time while I was tonguing Maria's asshole. Jenna thought to herself. She fixed the band, admiring the nice symmetry to the two bands created in her teen mouth. For the first time, Jenna didn't hate the metal in her mouth. If anything, they gave her a youthful glow.

Maria walked out of the shower, wrapped only in a towel, and caught sight of her redheaded friend. Jenna was pushing her tiny tits together, nipples prominently on display through the wet makeshift tube top, and running her tongue seductively along her braces as she checked herself out in the mirror.

"Are those....?" Maria asked, pointing to the straps hanging between the girl's legs. Jenna smiled, a little sheepishly, and nodded. Maria's mouth dropped open.

"I take it back. You're kinkier than I am!" Maria shook her head in disbelief. Before she could close her mouth, Jenna gave her a kiss on the lips. She slipped a quick tongue in for good measure. Maria returned the gesture, savoring the roughness of Jenna's braces on her tongue. Without another word, Jenna slipped on her brown ballet flats, turned on her heel, and walked out of the locker room without looking back. Maria stood speechless. Her mind was busy thinking about all the naughty fun the two of them were going to have.

The feel of panties packing Jenna's pussy was incredible. She felt so full. Is this what it feels like to have a cock in there? She wondered naively. The straps dangling out of her freshly shaven cunt swayed back and forth. Her ass swayed along with them as she tried to maintain a 'sexy walk'. One thing Jenna did not expect: with no panties and no hair, her shaved slit pressed directly against the seam of her tight jean shorts. The friction had pushed up her hood, and now there was nothing between the denim and her clit. The flirty walk only accentuated the rubbing. Jenna's legs started to go rubbery as she crossed the lobby. All of her attention was focused on her clit and stuffed pussy.

Two female workers stood behind the front desk. Jenna started to sweat as she walked past. Maybe this had been a mistake. She knew they could see the dangling white straps, bouncing and bopping against her inner thighs. Did these ladies know that the thin pieces of white material went all the way up into her vagina? She started to panic and increased her pace as she quickly crossed the lobby. Speeding up only increased the friction on her clit. Sweat began to bead on her brow from fear and arousal. After what felt like an eternity, she reached the opposite side of the lobby. The girls stared wide eyed as Jenna pushed open the door.

This cannot be how it ends! Jenna thought furiously. Embrace it!

Mustering all of her courage, Jenna looked back at the girls and gave them what she hoped was a coy wink. Then she gave her exposed lower butt a cheeky spank. The girls covered their mouths and whispered to each other in hushed tones as Jenna hurried out of the building.

Stepping outside, Jenna finally cracked. She quickly darted across the parking lot to her car and jumped in. Her breast heaved and her pulse was racing. The wet clothes stuck to the leather seat of the car.

I can't believe I just did that! She thought frantically to herself, still recovering from the intensity of the moment. Despite the fact that she was technically still clothed, Jenna had never felt so exposed in her life. She had just spanked herself in front of two complete strangers! Jenna felt herself getting hotter. Her hand absentmindedly slid down to her crotch. Now seated, the denim had dug deep into her slit, making a giant denim camel toe. She fingered the bralette straps hanging out of her pussy. They were now soaked with absorbed girl juice. Grasping the two straps in her hand, she gave a firm tug. The shorts ensured that the bralette remained firmly in her vagina, but the friction on her inner walls and lips felt amazing.

BUZZ! Jenna's vibrating cellphone snapped her from her reverie. It was probably for the best. Three orgasms was plenty in a day for a girl of her experience. The wondering fingers dropped the bralette and swiped to check the phone. It was from Dr. Truce.

"Today was fun. Hope you kept exploring." She read aloud. "Swing by my office tomorrow at 7 and we'll take the next steps. Remember, CONFIDENCE IS KEY." Butterflies went off in Jenna's stomach. Another appointment with Dr. Truce? The prospect of taking "the next steps" was exciting, but also a little daunting. She'd gotten the finger fuck of her life on the first appointment. What could possibly be next? Maybe Sammy will get in on the action this time. Jenna was surprised at her own thought. But she didn't dismiss the idea. She drove home, thinking about the possibilities.

The rest of the day was fairly routine. Jenna returned home to an empty house and made lunch, watched some TV, called in about her work schedule. The usual things a teen girl does in the summer. She had switched into an old baggy shirt and pajama pants at home. There was no one around, and the smell of the toilet on her clothes had started to overwhelm the 18-year old. She did, however, decide to leave her underwear packed inside of her. It was oddly exciting, sitting at dinner with her mom and dad, knowing what a dirty girl she was being. The pajama pants hid the dangling straps, so she wasn't worried about getting caught.

It wasn't until bedtime that she decided to pull them out. Jenna sat down on her bed with her back against the head board. She slowly slid off the pajama pants. The dangling pieces of the bralette left wet marks on her clean white sheets. Removal was easy. She grasped the strings and gave a long, gentle (but firm) pull. Inch after soaking inch of material slid out of her pussy. Having spent the entire day up there, the bralette was soaked through. She it a timid sniff. It stunk of her own sex. Then she popped it into her mouth.

In retrospect, Jenna didn't exactly know why she had decided to taste her own underwear. Or at least, as much of it as would fit in her mouth. It was an instinct, the kind of urge that Jenna normally would have tried to resist. This time, instead of questioning her urges, Jenna had acted. The impulsivity of the act excited her.

The straps that had so recently hung from her pussy now dangled out of her red lips. It tasted slightly metallic, different from how she had tasted earlier that morning. Slurping herself off her panties, Jenna was shocked at how this kind of weird act turned her on. Still sucking, the teen reached back down to find the blue thong that was still deep inside her. Her bare mound, smooth after its recent shaving, presented an enticing entrance. The teen was surprised to find that she could only get one finger up inside herself. After all of today's action, she had assumed she would find a gaping hole. Instead, her young sex hole had closed up tight. The human body truly was amazing. With one delicate finger, Jenna searched inside her cavity for the thong. And searched. And searched.

Panic started to set in. The thong was nowhere to be found. There was no way it had come out with the bralette. Jenna would have seen it, or even tasted it in her mouth. It must still be tucked away somewhere in her birth canal. But for the life of her, she couldn't find it! Jenna tried pushing the finger in deeper. She could feel her cervix now, but still no sign of the thong.

Okay, deep breath Jenna. She coached herself. It has to come out eventually. There's no hurry, I'll just try again tomorrow. Maybe I can get some lube or something for a more thorough search. Jenna had never bought lube before, and the thought of getting it solely so she could search herself for lost underwear was fairly embarrassing. But that's the situation she found herself in. With that final thought, Jenna let herself drift off to sleep.

***********

The redhead awoke to the sound of her phone vibrating. She groggily reached over and held it up to her face to read the text message.

WHERE ARE YOU?!

The alarm clock on the bedside table read 7:15. Jenna realized she was late, but in her morning fog, she couldn't remember what she was late for.

ARE YOU ALREADY BACKING OUT OF OUR ARRANGEMENT? The next angry text followed up.

Laying back down, the previous day's sexcapades came flooding back into Jenna's mind. Working on her confidence, and getting some good orgasms from Dr. Truce, had seemed like a great idea yesterday. But she had been in a horny daze most the day. This morning, she was much less horny, and much more concerned that working with Dr. Truce was a bad idea. Her jaw was sore from the face fucking he had given her. And she was mortified remembering she had spanked herself in front of those girls in the gym lobby. Working with Dr. Truce was as likely to turn her into a dirty slut as it was to increase her confidence. And though letting her naughty side take over more permanently was tempting, her sober morning self was telling her she wasn't ready yet.

At the same time, it was important that she not piss off Dr. Truce. Maybe she could tell him in person that she appreciated his orthodontic skills, but that those were the only services she would need from him. She'd work out her confidence on her own time. Some confidence would have been nice right now. Nevertheless, she resolved to tell Dr. Truce she was having second thoughts about exploring her sexuality with him.

With her new resolution, she got dressed for her appointment. No need to dress sexy today, it would undermine her efforts to break away from Dr. Truce's proposed training regime. Just comfortable. She pulled on a pair of green boyshort underwear and a matching bra she had gotten ages ago online. Over that she pulled on a loose purple t-shirt. It was slightly cropped, but not enough to fully reveal her belly button. Jenna then reached for a small pair of gym shorts from a dirty pile next to her bed. She paused. Maybe revealing her legs wasn't the best idea. Instead, she went to her small closet and grabbed a pair of denim overalls.She stepped into them and attached the latches. Perfect. She was comfortable, and the only skin showing was a little around her hips. There was no way Dr. Truce would be turned on by her. She pulled on a pair green Converse high tops, jumped in the car, and headed to the orthodontist.

By the time she arrived at the office, Jenna was already 45 minutes late. It didn't help that the office was actually located in a mall. By the time she found parking and reached Sammy at the front desk, she was nearly an hour behind.

"Dr. Truce is not going to be pleased," Sammy said as she led Jenna to the back chair in the office. Today Sammy was wearing purple scrubs. She must have dyed her hair since yesterday, Jenna thought. Sammy's short pixie cut was now a vibrant green color.

When they arrived at the cubicle, Jenna was surprised to see Dr. Truce already sitting next to the examination chair. Sammy had been right, he looked extremely upset. But his voice was calm.

"Thank you, Sammy. Can you bring me the materials we prepared?" He asked his assistant.

Sammy nodded and walked away.

Before she could react, Dr. Truce stood up and grabbed Jenna roughly by a skinny wrist. He tossed her down into the chair.

"You know Jenna, I've got a lot of patients. I don't make special arrangements like this for just anyone. If you're just going to waste my time, then I suggest you find a different mentor." He said angrily. His eyes ran up and down her body. He was clearly unimpressed by Jenna's overalls. "And what are you wearing? You should be showing off your body, not hiding it! What happened to the girl who was ready to be more confident yesterday? Perhaps I've made a mistake..."

Jennanymph
Jennanymph
111 Followers