Jenna, Sucker for the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna felt herself willingly surrender to the kiss, Rob's soft lips meeting hers as he pulled her against him, her full breasts mashed into his muscular chest. His tongue made its way into her mouth and she eagerly kissed him back, mewing and purring as his tongue duelled with hers. He pulled back for a second and then kissed her again, this time with one hand running up the front of her body to cup and squeeze one of her large breasts.

"Oh god, Jenna, you are so beautiful," Rob said as he reached down and placed her hand over his groin.

Jenna gasped as she felt the hardness beneath his jeans, her fingers circling and squeezing the growing bulge.

"Take it out," he whispered into her ear as he ground his crotch against her exploring hand.

Jenna did as he asked, undoing his pants and reaching into his underwear. She drew his cock out, his turgid rod reaching full erection within seconds of being freed.

"I want that hot mouth of yours," Rob said as he put his hands on her shoulders and started to push down. "Suck it."

Jenna compliantly sank to her knees, her gaze fixed on the throbbing cock mere inches away, her mouth already salivating in anticipation. She was still a virgin, and she still loved sucking cock more than anything else.

After that first time with Howard on her 18th birthday, Jenna found herself inundated with requests for dates. Of course, she was flattered by the attention from all the boys. But Jenna was by no means a stupid girl either. She knew exactly what they wanted when they asked her out. What they wanted was exactly what she wanted too, to have this sexy young woman suck their cocks until she sucked every drop of cum out of them that they had to give. Yes, Jenna wanted that just as much as they did.

Truth be told, Jenna couldn't think of anything she'd rather do than suck cock and swallow cum. She loved the feel of a rock-hard cock sliding back and forth in her mouth, her lips locked around the stiff shaft or swollen head as she bobbed up and down. She was a sloppy cocksucker, bathing those cocks with a thorough dousing of her hot slippery spit. But the guys didn't seem to mind, in fact, they all loved the way she would slobber over and worship their cocks, until she got her reward--a mouthful of hot thick cum. She loved it when a cock went off in her mouth, loved the way it set her taste buds on fire, loved the silky feel as that thick sperm-laden semen slid smoothly down her throat to find a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. Yes, Jenna loved to suck cock. She couldn't deny that.

By the end of her senior year in high school, she'd sucked off a lot of different guys. Many of them became repeat 'customers', as Jenna came to think of them, even though no financial transaction ever took place. No, Jenna did it for the pure pleasure of it all, both for the boys, and for herself. Howard was the first of her 'repeat customers', and ended up being so for the rest of the year, feeding her three or four times a week, and usually at least two loads each time they got together.

Being the numbers person that she was, Jenna had kept track in her head of the number of different guys she'd sucked off. The actual number of loads she'd swallowed was off the charts, but the number of different individuals was something she was able to keep track of. Near the end of the year, that number had reached into the mid-nineties, and that included nearly every male in the senior class, along with a number of her teachers, and a couple of the janitorial staff. On the final day of school, she was happy as that number reached what she felt was an admirable milestone of one hundred. Her one-hundredth customer was none other than the head of the school, Principal McKnight. On the final day before summer vacation, Jenna had been on her knees in his office and sucked out three loads in a row, leaving the older gentleman weak and gasping as he sat back in his desk chair as she serviced him.

And now, Rob was asking her to do what she loved most. With her face flushed with excitement and her salivary glands working overtime, she leaned forward, her lips formed into an enticing 'O' as she got closer and closer to his surging cock. She pumped her hand up the thick gnarled shaft, causing a dewy drop of precum to fill the wet red eye at the tip. She almost swooned with arousal when she saw it. Her tongue slid forth right into the shiny drop as her lips adhered to his pebbly glans in a searing kiss. She sucked and licked up the shimmering morsel of cock sap and drew it back into her mouth.

"Mmm," she purred as the warm salty fluid settled on her tongue, the intense masculine flavor making her taste buds come alive. That first taste was all she needed to set that lusty need inside her on fire, and now she started to really pleasure his throbbing erection, driving her lips further down the pulsing shaft as she took more into her avidly sucking mouth.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She heard Rob hiss at the same time she felt his fingers slide deep into her hair as he gripped her head. She was okay with that, as long as he would let her keep sucking his cock. She worked at it feverishly, whimpering and mewling as she slavishly sucked. She could feel her pussy weeping, her hot little box starting to soak her panties. This wasn't anything new for her; she always got aroused when sucking cock.

"What an amazing mouth," Rob cooed from above her as he took her head more firmly in his hands and started to pump it up and down on his throbbing erection.

Jenna loved it, love being used like this, knowing he was using her mouth for nothing more than his own pleasure and personal gratification. There was something wickedly arousing about that thought that got her going every time a guy took control of her. It made her cream her jeans like crazy every time it happened and, now, Rob had only been working her mouth for less than a minute when she felt herself start to come.

"Mmmnngghhh....mnnghhhggghh..." she mumbled into his driving cock as she started to climax, her body quivering and shaking as the intense sensations overwhelmed her. Being quite a gusher, she could feel that she was drenching her panties, her pussy creaming and oozing like crazy. But while she was trembling and spasming through her orgasm, she never stopped sucking, wanting to bring Rob as much pleasure as he was giving her just by letting her suck his cock. Finally, the tingling sensations ebbed away, but she kept her mouth working feverishly, her slobbery spit now dripping off the underside of his thrusting erection.

"Did you just come?" Rob asked as he kept pumping her head back and forth.

"Mmm-hmm," Jenna hummed into his cock as she gave a little nod, her tongue rolling all around his flared cockhead as her hand pumped rhythmically on the throbbing shaft.

"Oh man," Rob said with a groan. "That is so hot." He kept fucking her face as he gripped her head, eager to get off in that perfect mouth of hers.

"What the fuck, Rob?"

Both Rob and Jenna looked towards the door, where a young man was standing, a big smile on his face.

"Jesus, Jeremy, close the door," Rob said hurriedly before turning back to Jenna. "And keep sucking, Jenna. I'm almost ready to give you a nice big mouthful. I haven't jerked off today so there's going to be a lot."

Too excited to stop, Jenna kept going, working like crazy to get that load of thick rich cum she wanted. She barely noticed Jeremy standing next to his friend until he spoke again.

"Oh man, she's really going for it, isn't she?" she heard Jeremy say before she flicked her eyes over to see that he had his dick out, his hand stroking back and forth as he watched her suck Rob's cock.

"Fuck yes," Rob replied. "That mouth of hers is incredible. And she already came just sucking on it."

"No way," Jeremy said, his eyes never leaving Jenna's flushed face and sucking lips.

"Yeah, seriously. It was unreal. She was shaking like crazy, but she never stopped sucking. Oh fuck...she is so good. Fuck...I'm gonna...I'm gonna...OH FUCKKKKKKK!" Rob wailed as he started to come.

Jenna felt that first rope of cum shoot deep into her mouth, the thick creamy ribbon settling on her tongue in a growing pool. She gave a whimper of delight as that first shot of jizz assaulted her taste buds, making her want more. She pumped her hand along the throbbing shaft as she bobbed her head furiously, wanting to suck as much cum out of the boy as she could. Rob didn't disappoint her, flooding her mouth with a torrent of spunk as he totally unloaded.

"Mmm...glmmph..."

The boys heard her moan with pleasure at the same time she swallowed, her cheeks caving in as she drew on the spewing rod like a vacuum cleaner. Rob kept firing off wad after wad into her sucking mouth, filling it with everything he had. Finally, the incredible sensations dwindled and he let go of her head, his chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath.

"Oh fuck, man," he said as he turned and looked at Jeremy, his face glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration. "That mouth of hers is unbelievable. And look at her. Did you see her swallow it? Fuck, she loves the stuff. You've gotta try it."

Rob stepped back, pulling his spent prick out of Jenna's mouth with an audible "POP!"

Jenna looked dazed, a little bit high from both the champagne and the excitement she was feeling from sucking Rob's cock. With her mouth gaping open and a mixture of cum and saliva dripping off her lips and chin, Jeremy stepped right up and plugged his stiff prick right into her open mouth. Her mouth had felt sadly empty when Rob had pulled out, so she instinctively clamped down with her lips and started sucking, loving the feel of her mouth being filled once more.

"Oh man, you're right about that, buddy. What a beautiful mouth," Jeremy said as he started to lever his hips back and forth.

"Yeah, look at her go for it. She loves it, and she loves cum too. Enjoy that mouth for a while and then give her another batch of spunk."

Less than a minute later, Jenna heard a noise and from the corner of her eye she saw Rob step out of the room, his cock tucked back into his pants. She turned her attention back to Jeremy, bringing her hand up and circling it around the base of his cock. She started pumping it back and forth, tasting the precum she was coaxing out onto her tongue, which inspired her to suck even harder, wanting more of that delicious cock juice.

"Oh fuck, yeah, work it. Suck that cock," Jeremy said under his breath as he watched the busty girl eagerly devour his surging prick.

The door opened and Rob walked back in, followed by two more guys that Jenna recognized as members of the team.

"Holy shit!" one of them said. "You weren't fuckin' with us."

"I told you, she loves to suck cock. Look at the way she's droolin' all over Jeremy's dick."

"Fuck, yeah," the other new one said as he started to undo his pants. "I've gotta get me some of this."

"OH SHIT...I'M GONNA COME!" Jeremy said with a groan as he started to go off inside Jenna's mouth. His body spasmed with pleasure and he jerked back a bit. As his cock came out of her mouth for a second, a thick white ribbon of cum rifled forth from the yawning tip and slammed into her cheek. The boys watched as Jenna hurriedly pulled the spewing cockhead back into her mouth, her eyes closing in bliss as she gave off a warm purr of satisfaction as more of Jeremy's load landed on her waiting tongue.

"Oh fuck, is she ever hot," Jenna heard one of the new guys say. "I'm filling that mouth too."

****

And so it continued for the rest of the night, with guys coming into Jeremy's room one after another and stuffing their stiff young cocks into Jenna's hot sucking mouth. She never complained once, but dove hungrily onto each new cock thrust into her face. She kept sucking and swallowing, swallowing and sucking, servicing each boy in turn.

It was around eleven o'clock when Rob came in with three older men, guys who looked to Jenna to be in their mid-to-late thirties.

"See coach, I told you," Rob said as Jenna slurped down another load from one of his teammates.

"Yeah, I can see that," one of the older men said. Jenna recognized the head coach, the one who prowled the sidelines like a caged animal during the game today. "You boys have certainly made a mess of her."

Jenna could feel their eyes on her, and knew she must look like a disaster. Her whole face felt glazed over, and there was cum everywhere on her. Her hair was matted and clotted with the stuff, it was dripping off her cheeks and chin, and the front of her sweater was absolutely soaked. The droppings of both cum and her gooey saliva had made her light blue turtleneck a nasty stained mess, even the thighs of her jeans were spackled with silvery ribbons and milky gobs of cum. She was sure some people would have thought it looked revolting, but she thought it looked wickedly exciting.

"If you're done there, Tyler," the coach said to the young man who'd just dumped his load down Jenna's throat, "step aside and let me take a shot at this sweet young thing's mouth."

"Yes, sir. Just finishing, sir," Tyler said as he hurriedly backed away and zipped up.

The coach took Tyler's place in front of Jenna, unzipping his pants and hauling out a thick, sturdy-looking cock. Jenna loved the look of it. It was the biggest one she'd seen tonight, thick and throbbing; a real 'man-size' cock.

"C'mon, girl," he said as he wrapped his hand around it and plugged it right into Jenna's gaping mouth. "Suck it. My wife doesn't do that anymore so I've got a nice big load saved up for you."

Less than five minutes later, Jenna felt the biggest load of the night splash over her tonsils. She had to swallow four times to get it all, but it was worth it. The coach's copious load was luxuriously thick, which she figured meant that it was chock full of sperm. Just the thought of swallowing the man's potent swimmers made her come in her pants once more.

"You're right, Rob," the coach said as his climax finished and he let Jenna suck out the final tasty morsels, "she loves it. I think we've really got something here." He looked over his shoulder to one of the other older men who had come in with him. "Go ahead, Chad. Feed her another load. You'll see what I mean. Dave, you give her more after that."

Jenna sucked off both of those men, and then more of the boys at the party as they kept coming in as the night went on. She recognized some of them from earlier in the evening, returning now for a second go round at that gorgeous mouth of hers. Jeremy had been one of the first to go twice, and now, at close to 1:30 in the morning, he appeared again with Rob, just as another guy blew his load, this time pulling out and spraying it all over Jenna's face, like a number of others had done during the evening. After flicking the last few drops onto Jenna's upturned face, the guy zipped up and walked out. Jeremy and Rob looked down as Jenna took her finger and used it to push the guy's load across her cheek and into her mouth.

"Jesus, she's hot," Jeremy said as he and Rob smiled down at her. "But I'm sorry, Jenna, I'm gonna have to kick you out soon. My parents are taking me out for breakfast tomorrow to celebrate the team's win and I've gotta get some sleep."

"Oh, okay," Jenna said as she started to get up.

"JUST HOLD ON A SECOND!" Jeremy said as he held his hand up in 'stop' gesture. "I said you have to leave 'soon'. Right now, I've got one more load I want to dump into you."

Jenna thought at first that it was peculiar that he hadn't said anything like, "If you don't mind", or "would it be okay if I...", but she realized after what had happened in his room tonight, Jeremy, and all the other boys, knew she didn't mind it all. Again, just the thought that they were using her mouth like they'd use their own fist to jerk off with made it that much more sinfully exciting for her.

As Jeremy stepped forward and whipped out his cock, she eagerly opened her mouth and swooped down on his growing prong, sucking in her cheeks to give him a hot buttery sheath to fuck.

"Oh, fuck me..." the boy groaned as she enthusiastically sucked his swelling prick. "She is so fucking good."

It didn't take long before Jeremy pumped another load right down her gullet, holding her head in his hands as her fucked her face with everything he had. And yet, Jenna never flinched, she just kept sucking and swallowing, revelling in the luxurious feeling as another thick load sloshed over her tongue and slid luxuriously down her throat.

"Okay, time for me to take you home," Rob said as he helped Jenna get to her feet once Jeremy was done. She'd been on her knees for so long that she was unsteady, and he held onto her until she got her sea legs--or more like 'semen legs', in her case--under her. She was a filthy mess of cum and spit, but Rob thought she looked perfect.

She sat peacefully in the passenger seat of Rob's car as he drove her back to her apartment near the university, the sticky coating on her face shining lewdly under the flickering glare from the passing streetlights. She was blissfully content, her belly full of spunk. She shifted slightly in her seat, the movement causing her to give off a little burp.

"Whoa, girl," Rob said with a grimace, although he couldn't keep the smile off his face at the same time. "I can smell the cum on your breath all the way over here."

"I'm sorry," Jenna replied demurely, feeling somewhat embarrassed after burping like that. "Rob, I want to thank you for tonight. I had a really nice time."

Rob couldn't help but smile even broader as he glanced over at her, droplets of cum glistening on the front of her tight sweater and shining out like little jewels from the clumps in her gorgeous dark hair. He'd been at one of his family's periodic gatherings a couple of weeks previously and ran into a cousin of his. The guy was the same age as him and was from Jenna's home town, and had actually attended the same high school that she had. He knew Jenna had gotten a scholarship at the same university as Rob and asked if Rob knew her. Rob didn't, but after hearing all about Jenna from his cousin, he wasted no time in seeking her out. The first time he saw her, he was glad he did. He'd asked her out, and things had gone perfectly from there. Those thoughts ran through his head as he looked over at her, happy to hear that she'd had a good time, just as he'd hoped. "No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed it." He paused for a second before continuing. "You really like sucking cock, don't you?"

Even in the darkened car, Jenna felt herself blush. There was no denying the truth, so she didn't even bother trying. "Yes, I guess I do. I think I kind of always have but, after tonight, well...what can I say? You don't think badly of me, do you?"

Rob was quick to shake his head. "No, not at all. I think it's great. Uh, do you think you'd like to do it again sometime, you know, go to another party kind of like that?"

She knew he was talking more about what happened in Jeremy's bedroom than just being at the party. Again, she couldn't lie. "Yes, I'd like that."

Rob slowly nodded his head, a sly smile on his face. "That's good. I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks, Rob. And thanks for not being upset with me."

"Oh, I'm not upset at all. Like I said, I think it's great if you enjoy that. You know, it was actually really hot watching you take on all those guys. You must have swallowed a quart of cum, which, by the way, I think is fantastic. So many girls won't do that at all, so it's nice to find one who likes to swallow."

"Yes, thanks. My belly does feel kind of full."

"I'm not surprised. I wonder how many loads you sucked out of all those guys tonight?"

Being the 'mathy' and science type that she was, Jenna knew the answer to that question exactly. She was a numbers person and she had instinctively kept count in her head once Jeremy followed Rob the first time. "64," she said.