Jenna, Sucker for the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Rob asked as he looked over at her.

"I know a bunch of the guys went twice, and Jeremy actually fed me three loads, but in the end, you and your friends gave me 64 loads."

"You counted?"

"What can I say? Numbers are kind of my thing."

"Wow, 64! Fuck, that's a lot of cum all right."

They drove on for another minute in silence, Rob blown away that Jenna had actually kept count, and Jenna feeling the hunger rising in her once more. And besides, the number 64 bothered her. It would be much nicer to end at a number like 65. "Rob," she said softly as she traced her fingertips over his thigh, "do you think maybe I could suck it one more time?"

"What?" Rob replied, glancing down at her hand moving closer to his rising prick. "You want more?"

"I'm still a little bit hungry. Do you think you could feed me one more load?"

Rob definitely liked the sound of that. "Listen, I know my body. I'm probably good for about another three loads overnight. If you want, you can come back to my apartment and suck it as much as you want."

Jenna felt a little jolt of excitement run through her. "I'd like that. Just so you know, I won't fuck you, but I'm more than happy to suck you off as much as you want."

"Oh fuck, yeah." Rob swung a left and pressed harder on the accelerator as he quickly made his way to his apartment.

****

Jenna spent the rest of the night between Rob's legs, her mouth barely leaving his cock for more than a minute at a time. While she remained dressed in her cum-soaked clothes, Rob spent most of the time lying naked on a pile of pillows stacked up against the headboard, his arms crossed behind his head as he looked down at her slavishly worshipping his cock.

Jenna was happy that he gave her some instruction on things that he liked. She knew a lot of tricks by this point, but if it made Rob feel good, she'd do whatever he liked. He had her lick and suck his balls, as well as run her tongue along the crease where his thigh met his body. He showed her how to use her fingernails to scratch teasingly around the base of his thrusting erection as she bobbed her head up and down on the rigid shaft, her lightly-scratching fingernails causing him to flood her mouth in seconds flat. This was one of the first things she'd learned that guys loved, using it on Howard the first time she'd sucked cock. It never failed to get a guy off every time.

He turned over and got on all fours as he leaned down onto the bed, his face pressed into a pillow as he got her to rim him for close to a half hour straight. Jenna loved it, loved the earthy scent of his warm backside and the heat of his crevice. It didn't take long for her to eventually end up with her tongue taking long leisurely swipes back and forth over his puckered little hole. She was mewing and purring like a kitten as she pressed the tip of her tongue against the tight ring as he relaxed and let her tongue slide right up inside him. Jenna let out a low moan deep in her throat when she felt her tongue slithering inside, her hands pumping his erect cock hanging between his legs at the same time, the drooling tip oozing precum onto the sheets beneath him. He rolled his hips as she settled in and worshipped his hole for fifteen minutes, whimpering and purring in pleasure the whole time. She was rewarded when he flipped over, the flared crimson crown of his cock angry-looking and about to explode. He hurriedly pulled her mouth onto his cock and almost blew her head off with the load she'd worked up inside him.

****

Rob finally drove her home at about nine in the morning, both of them exhausted, but blissfully happy. It had been over fifteen hours since she'd last eaten, but Jenna didn't feel hungry at all, the cum in her belly having filled her up.

Jenna peeled off her sweater, the cum-soaked fabric sticking to her skin. It was so wet and heavy that it felt like taking off a wet t-shirt. Her jeans were next, the thighs a mess of cum and spit, while the crotch and bum were almost swimming with her juices. Her panties were a lost cause. She knew if she tried, she could probably wring them out like a wet dishrag. She tossed the whole works in the washing machine and stepped into the bathroom.

She started the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. "Geesh," she said as she looked at her matted hair. There were gobs and clumps of jizz stuck in it everywhere, the milky cum standing out in bold relief against her rich dark hair. She even ran her hand through the hair at the back of her head and found her fingers getting entangled in the drying clumps there. She had no idea how it had gotten there, but there it was at the back of her neck, all dried and matted.

Her face looked like a glazed donut, and she knew some of that was due to the second-last load Rob had pumped out all over her face just a short time ago. The lurid wantonness of getting her face painted like that had caused her to climax on the spot as his thick young spunk splashed down upon her face, coating it in warm creamy jizz. Her lips, which were nice and full and pouty to start with, looked swollen and puffy, which didn't surprise her one bit based on the number of cocks she'd had pounding into her face all night. She pursed her lips and smiled as she gave herself a pretend kiss in the mirror. Yes, those soft lips of hers would be just fine.

Jenna stepped into the shower and turned her face up into the stinging spray, revelling in the exquisite feeling of the steaming pellets raining down on her, and thinking about the night, and how wonderful she felt. She'd lost track of the number of times she'd come when she'd been sucking off all of those guys. Sometimes just the lurid excitement of the illicitly arousing situation was enough to make her squirm and quiver to completion all on its own. Other times, when she'd gotten aroused, she'd deftly stuck her hand down between her legs and rubbed herself off through her jeans, which usually happened at the same time her mouth was being flooded with another load of cum. Yes, it had been a wonderful night, one she'd never forget. Jenna knew she'd never felt happier in her whole life.

But Rob did lie about one thing; he had said he was probably good for three more loads. Under Jenna's talented mouth, it ended up being six more before he'd finally taken her home. She was happy. After all, 70 was such a much nicer number than 65.

...to be continued...