All Comments on 'Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 07'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Love the size queen

Love the story about how your wife was broken in. You have everything on my fetish list, large tits, women that love huge cocks and are willing to allow blackmen to use them. The best ones are the black guys that hold her addiction over her and get her excited by degrading her and treating her really nasty. There are different kinds of sex and she gets off on being so excited by being fucked by huge black dicks. They know what kind of white woman she is and that she'll always be easy for them. You both accept that and I love it. I bet she has you lick the blackcock said clean. Ignore the ones who are full of hate, they don't understand your situation,your wife or you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
milking

hey i really loved this story is there any way you can continue it on from another milking session later in the week to where she is more bolder to let the calf nurse directly from her? i think it would be super kinky

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 8 years ago
Size Queen?

I loved the story, it was terrific. However, how is this related to the other stories or the title, other than the fact that the characters have the same names?

Great stories, this one needed to be split off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a very good writer. Good Story

I really enjoyed reading your stories. I especially like the cuckold stories that include the husband as a participant. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Milking

Great story, but it left me wanting more.. It seemed to be leading up to Jenna being nursed directly hy the calf. It would be great to have her feeding the calf herself.. Ma6be in a future story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous