Jenna's a Very Bad Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenna loves being the center of attention.
5.8k words
3.85
14.2k
11
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumsplash
cumsplash
36 Followers

This is a work of pure fantasy

________________________________

It was Thursday morning, the day after Jenna had been sodomized by her math teacher Mr. Reed and Principal Brooks. She was nervous, but also excited, about the prospect of seeing either of them today. Would they exchange glances, or even words?

Jenna opened her locker to find an envelope addressed to her. She checked to make sure nobody was looking and pulled out the note inside, unfolded it read it.

"My office. 11am."

She could only assume it was Principal Brooks who had written it, and that he wasn't done with her yet.

Sitting down in her first couple of classes that morning proved difficult for Jenna. Her asshole had taken quite the pounding, especially by Principal Brooks, but her time with Mr. Reed had been her first. It was sore and hurt when she sat down, so she shifted uncomfortably in her seat for almost the duration of her classes, hoping nobody would notice. But someone did.

"You OK there, Jenna?" asked Mr. Lewis, her chemistry teacher.

"Yes sir," Jenna replied, embarrassed that he had noticed.

Mr. Lewis was in his early 60s and from England, and was one of the teachers she and Amber had noticed looking at them the most. There were rumors about Mr. Lewis, that he had been seen jerking off in his car in the school parking lot, and even that he had stroked his cock in his classroom between lessons. The rumors were true. The girls drove Mr. Lewis wild with lust and while he previously tried to hide it, he cared less and less as he got older. Sometimes the lust overcame him and he couldn't wait any longer to stroke his rock hard member and release the tension.

Principal Brooks' note weighed on Jenna's mind. What did he have in store for her? Could she take another ass reaming like the one before? Her stomach filled with butterflies.

Finally her chemistry class ended, and it was nearly 11am. Time to get this over with, Jenna thought, and she made her way to the Principal's office.

She knocked on the door, and Principal Brooks told her to come in. She entered the office, where Principal Brooks was behind his desk. Jenna took a deep breath.

"Lock the door behind you," Principal Brooks said, and Jenna did as she was told.

"Take off your shirt," was his next command, which he delivered while unbuttoning his pants. He had been thinking about this all morning and wasn't wasting any time.

"Mmmm yes," he said as Jenna obliged, unbuttoning her white shirt and placing it on the chair in front of her, revealing her magnificent cleavage.

"Now your bra," he ordered, his erect cock now in his right hand. This was yet another surreal experience for Jenna, but she did as he commanded and removed her black bra, her big, pert breasts springing free.

"Oh those tits...," Principal Brooks whispered, now stroking his rock hard manhood behind his desk. He had dreamt of seeing them so many times and now he finally was, and he savored the moment, stroking his cock at the sight of them a few yards away.

"Come over here," he said and Jenna made her way around the desk and to her Principal.

He took her hands and pulled her closer to him, then reached out and took a breast in each hand and fondled them. Jenna stood motionless as her Principal groped her, his hard cock standing big and erect, and she could feel her pussy juices really starting to flow.

Principal Brooks leaned forward and began kissing licking Jenna's toned stomach, giving her goosebumps, and made his way up her body with his mouth to those stunning breasts. Still holding them, he licked her right nipple at first, twirling it around it, before taking her nipple and more of her breast into his mouth. He sucked hard on it, devouring it, and Jenna moaned with pleasure. After about 10 seconds, he moved onto her left tit, sucking on it passionately, and Jenna couldn't help herself. Her pussy was aching and dripping wet, so she reached into her moist panties and began fingering her sopping wet snatch. She didn't want to be so turned on by this 60-something-year-old authority figure sucking on her tits, but she couldn't help it. And it didn't go unnoticed to Principal Brooks.

"Mmm you filthy whore," he whispered, finally taking his mouth off her saliva-coated tits.

Principal Brooks pulled his pants down to his ankles, and Jenna knew what was coming next. He pulled her to him and ripped her panties off her, snapping the waist band, letting them fall to the floor. She was shocked, but so turned on by his aggressiveness and animalistic approach. Jenna climbed onto his lap, and seconds later his rock hard, thick cock disappeared up Jenna's juicy wet cunt.

"Oh fuck," Jenna groaned as her sopping wet twat was filled with her Principal's cock.

"Almost as tight as your asshole," Principal Brooks said, as Jenna began riding him.

He put his mouth back on her tits, sucking and slobbering all over them.

Unlike when Principal Brooks had pounded her asshole the day before, this was pure pleasure for Jenna, her pussy squeezing his throbbing cock as her juices flowed all over it. She had never orgasmed without having her clit stimulated before, but this feeling was so intense she thought she might finally climax from penetration alone. And Principal Brooks sucking her juicy tits certainly wasn't a hindrance.

After a minute of her bouncing on his throbbing member, him still sucking both tits, she realized it was really going to happen. She was going to cum, and all over her Principal's cock at that.

"Oh Principal Brooks," she moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

"Mmm you really do love this don't you, you dirty slut," he growled.

Seconds later Jenna began climaxing and a wave of ecstasy flowed through her body. She rode Principal Brooks' cock harder than before, his manhood rubbing the insides of her twat, and buried her head in his neck as the intensity of her orgasm grew and grew. She thought she might pass out, and she was dizzy when Principal Brooks announced his imminent climax.

"I hope you're on the pill," he whispered as she bounced on his cock. "Because I'm about to blow so much cum inside you."

"Fill me up," were the words that spilled out of Jenna's mouth. She would be surprised later that she uttered the phrase, but at the time it was purely instinctive.

Principal Brooks held Jenna, slowing her bouncing, and then blasted a bucketload of hot cum inside Jenna's fuckhole. Spurt after spurt of creamy jizz spewed from his cock like a volcano, and he again sucked on her tits as he grunted and moaned with pleasure. He had waited all day for this, resisting the temptation to jerk off, knowing he would be cumming in or on Jenna at some point that day.

With the final spurts of the load drained from his balls, he lifted Jenna off him. Spunk dripped out of her cunt and down her thighs, and her orgasm caused her to have trouble standing at first. She picked her ripped panties off the floor, and he took them from her, putting them in a drawer in his desk. He was already looking forward to using them to have a wank that afternoon.

"Put your clothes back on," he ordered.

"If you have any plans on Saturday afternoon, you need to cancel them," Principal Brooks said as he pulled his pants up and Jenna put her bra and shirt back on.

"OK...why?" Jenna asked. She had plans to hang out with Amber but that was it.

"Because you're going to come over to my house at 2pm," he said. "What's your cell phone number?"

Jenna was in a daze and hesitated at first, but then told him her number and watched him enter it into his phone.

"I'll text you the address," he said. "Take a Lyft or Uber or whatever. Don't bring your car. Oh, and wear your uniform."

"Yes sir," Jenna replied obediently.

"Now go. And I'll see you Saturday at 2. Don't be late," Principal Brooks said, a look of purpose in his eyes.

"Yes sir," Jenna said. It was beginning to become her most oft-repeated phrase.

Jenna left his office, pantie-less for the rest of the day. She felt a strange, shifting mixture of satisfaction and disgust while she sat in class, and talked to her friends, at the fact that nobody knew their Principal had fucked her in his office and ejaculated inside her that morning.

Friday was uneventful. Principal Brooks didn't order her to come to his office. Jenna broke off her plans with Amber on Saturday, making up a story, not feeling able to tell her the truth. She wanted so bad to tell her best friend where she was really going, and what had happened. Part of her thought Amber would get a kick out of it, but she couldn't take the risk. Not yet anyway.

Saturday rolled around and she dressed as Principal Brooks commanded, her usual white shirt and short, plaid skirt, and knee-high white socks. She put on a long coat to hide her uniform so as not to arouse too much attention or suspicion. Jenna felt nervous but also couldn't deny her excitement, and the tingle she felt in her crotch at the thought of what might be about to happen.

Her car picked her up at 1:40pm and she arrived at the address she had been given at 1:55pm. It was a big house, practically a mansion. She walked up the path and swallowed hard before ringing the doorbell. Jenna looked around nervously, worried someone would see her.

She didn't have to wait long for Principal Brooks to open the door.

"Come in," Principal Brooks said with a smile. It was probably the first time she had ever seen the stern disciplinarian smile, but there was something sinister in it.

"Let me take your coat," he said, and she handed it to him, revealing her uniform.

"Excellent," he said, taking a long look at her. Jenna looked away and bit her lip while he ogled her.

"You don't need to be nervous," he said. "I know you're going to enjoy what I have in store."

What DID he have in store, Jenna thought.

"This way," he said, putting his hand on the small of her back and leading her down a hallway lined with photos.

"Isn't that...?" Jenna asked, pointing to a photo on the wall. She recognized the uniformed man next to Principal Brooks in the photo but couldn't remember his name.

"Police Chief Warner, yes," Principal Brooks replied. "He and I have been friends since college."

"Here we are," Principal Brooks said as they arrived at his living room. They were not alone. Another man was there, sitting on the sofa. And she knew him.

"Oh my God," Jenna said involuntarily. She could not believe her eyes.

It was Mr. Lewis, the most perverted of all the teachers in the school. Jenna's nervousness reached new heights, while her head spun as she tried to grasp just what was happening.

"You know Mr. Lewis," Principal Brooks said.

"Yes, I...I...," Jenna replied, hardly able to speak. She didn't even know what she was trying to say anyway.

"I didn't want to keep you all to myself," Principal Brooks said, a line which made Jenna break out in a cold sweat. But despite herself, she felt her pussy getting wetter at the depravity of the situation.

There was nobody else Principal Brooks would want to share Jenna with more than Mr. Lewis. They had discovered years ago over several drinks that they shared similar taste in women, especially young women, and that they both found it hard to contain their lust for the senior girls at the school. Since then, they had been jerk buddies, frequently meeting up to masturbate to the same porn.

One day as they prepared for a session at Principal Brooks' home, he announced he had a surprise for Mr. Lewis, and produced a box, placing it on the dining table and opening the lid.

"Fuck," was all a dumbfounded Mr. Lewis could muster as he looked at the contents.

The box was filled with large, full-color, glossy photos of senior girls from the school yearbooks, going back several years. Mr. Lewis picked them up and went through them, gazing in awe at the selection of beautiful faces, and memories of the girls came back to him, and of the times he had jerked off thinking about them.

"How did you get these?" he asked.

"I have access to all the digital files," Principal Brooks said. "I thought you'd like them."

"They're fucking amazing," Mr. Lewis said, practically salivating now.

"Oh yes," Mr. Lewis, picking up a particular photo that made his cock even harder than it already was. "Megan Li. If she only knew the number of times I jacked off to her."

"She was so fucking hot," Principal Brooks said of the beautiful Asian-American girl whose photo they were staring at. "And she knew it."

"And her tits...fuck," Mr. Lewis said, trailing off.

"Fuck yes," Principal Brooks said.

It was too much for Mr. Lewis, and he pulled his pants down, revealing his erect cock, and he took it in his right hand as he continued looking through the photos with his left. Principal Brooks followed suit a few seconds later.

"Remember her?" Mr. Lewis asked, handing Principal Brooks a photo of a redhead.

"Sarah Marsh," Principal Brooks replied instantly. "That dirty little cocktease."

"She really was," Mr. Lewis said, now stroking his cock with increasing pace.

"Do you remember Emma Robinson?" Principal Brooks asked, handing him a photo of a brunette.

"How could I forget? That face, those legs...she used to get me so fucking hard," replied Mr. Lewis.

"We're gonna have to pick one to cum on," Principal Brooks said, pumping his cock faster and faster.

"What about...," Mr. Lewis said, pausing as he rifled through the photos to find just the right one. "Her?"

"Oh fuck yes," Principal Brooks. "Let's do it, let's cum to Keisha Bates,"

"I thought you'd like it," Mr. Lewis said, referring to the headshot of the smiling African-American girl.

Keisha was one of the girls they had both jerked off to the most. Mr. Lewis pushed the box away and placed the photo in front of them.

"Mmmm Keisha you dirty bitch, we're gonna cover you in cum," Principal Brooks said, both men now stroking their thick, hard cocks vigorously over the photo.

"Yeah you fucking cocktease, get ready to take our loads all over your pretty face," Mr. Lewis said as he felt closer and close to climaxing.

From then on the two men groaned and panted as they worked their cocks, and finally Mr. Lewis was the first to climax. He grunted as he pumped a massive amount of semen out of his cock and onto the photo of Keisha's face, and this was enough to push Principal Brooks over the edge, and he moaned as he added his own load to the mess. Spurt after thick creamy spurt of thick spunk erupted from their cocks, splattering the photo. For the two men, it was as close as they ever thought they would actually get to doing this with one of the girls they lusted after, and it certainly felt satisfying enough. This became their jerk off routine, to find a photo and drain their balls all over it, imagining they were really splattering the girl's face.

So this, the hottest girl in school for them to share, was a filthy, perverted dream come true for both of them.

Principal Brooks sat on the sofa, at the opposite side to Mr. Lewis. Jenna stood awkwardly in the living room as these two older men looked her up and down, each with a visible bulge in their pants.

"What do you think?" Principal Brooks asked Mr. Lewis.

"Amazing," he replied. "She's stunning as always."

"Do you want her in her uniform, or out of it?"

"I want to see those tits," Mr. Lewis blurted out.

Although she knew Mr. Lewis had ogled her many, many times, it was so strange to hear him say this out loud. But again, her pussy reacted and got wetter.

"You heard him," Principal Brooks said to Jenna, and she took a deep breath. She had of course undressed for Principal Brooks in his office just the other day, but to do it in front of two men, one of whom was Mr. Lewis, was something else.

She began unbuttoning her shirt, while Principal Brooks and Mr. Lewis unbuttoned their pants. By the time she had removed her shirt, both men had their cock in their hand, stroking it slowly as they watched her undress. As soon as Jenna took her bra off, Mr. Lewis began stroking faster.

"Oh yes," he whispered, wanking his cock as he stared at Jenna's bare breasts. He had looked at them through her shirt so many times, but to actually see them, right in front of him, was beyond his wildest dreams.

"Why don't you come sit by us," Principal Brooks said to Jenna, patting the space on the sofa between him and Mr. Lewis, and she did as he suggested.

Jenna didn't know where to look, but they did - right at her. Specifically, in Mr. Lewis' case, her tits.She shivered as she felt Principal Brooks' hand on her left thigh, and then Mr. Lewis began squeezing her tits. Principal Brooks took Jenna's left hand and placed it on his rock hard cock, and she started stroking it slowly. Feeling the warmth and wetness in her pussy increasing, she reached out almost without thinking for Mr. Lewis' member, and he groaned as she wrapped her fingers around it. It wasn't quite as big as Principal Brooks' cock but thick, and hard as steel.

Mr. Lewis leaned forward and sucked on her right tit, licking her nipple at first and then sucking on it hard, just as Principal Brooks slid his hand up her thigh and began fingering her dripping wet slit.

Jenna wondered what other girls her age were doing today. Hanging out at the mall, maybe. Or even having sex with guys their own age. But this was Jenna's Saturday afternoon, wanking off two men in their 60s, her principal and chemistry teacher.

"You ever fucked two guys at the same time before?" Principal Brooks asked.

"No," Jenna said, breathlessly as he fingerbanged her.

"Well you're about to," he replied. "Do you want to earn an A in Mr. Lewis' class?"

"Yes sir, I do," Jenna replied.

"Is this enough for an A, do you think?" he asked Mr. Lewis.

"I think it's enough for a B," Mr. Lewis said, as Jenna stroked his and Principal Brooks' cocks. "But I think I know what might earn her an A."

He put his hand on Jenna's head, but of course she knew what he meant. And she found herself actually wanting to suck his cock. She didn't know why. She was partly disgusted with herself, and with him, but something had come over her ever since Principal Brooks had dominated her the other day.

She lowered her head into his lap, and began by kissing and licking his shaft, while taking his balls in her left hand and lightly caressing and squeezing them, causing his to squirm in his seat.

"Fuck," Mr. Lewis groaned as Jenna swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, bathing it in saliva.

"Oh my God," Mr. Lewis moaned as Jenna took his meat between her lips into her mouth. The feeling was unbelievable.

"What did I tell you?" Principal Brooks asked.

"You said she was a good little cocksucker...and fuck, you weren't wrong," Mr. Lewis said, closing his eyes and resting his head on the back of the sofa as Jenna sucked on his throbbing cock.

"I've dreamt of this but never thought it would happen...Jenna Swanson sucking my cock," he continued as Jenna sucked and sucked, her head bobbing in his lap faster and faster.

"That's it, Jenna, suck his cock you filthy slut," Principal Brooks said. Then she felt his hands on her ass cheeks, followed by his mouth against her dripping wet snatch. He munched away at her juicy cunt as she gobbled down his colleague's throbbing cock, and Jenna groaned around Mr. Lewis' meat.

"You really are a dirty fucking whore aren't you, Jenna?" Mr. Lewis said, pushing her head down, forcing her to take his cock deeper into her mouth. "You fucking love sucking off one of your teachers while your principal eats you out."

And although she couldn't say it out loud, Jenna had to admit to herself, she did love this. And the dirty talk. The filthy, depraved talk, being called a slut and a whore. She didn't know why, and she was surprised to say the least, but it was undeniable.

cumsplash
cumsplash
36 Followers
12