Jenna's a Very Bad Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute of Jenna giving Mr. Lewis head and Principal Brooks licking her twat, they changed it up.

"I can't wait to fuck this filthy little cunt," Mr. Lewis said, lifting Jenna's head off his cock by her hair.

"Come here," Principal Brooks said, taking Jenna by the shoulder and pulling her towards him, reversing her position on the couch.

Mr. Lewis really couldn't wait any longer to fuck her, and Jenna gasped as she felt him thrust the entire length of his rock hard cock inside her sopping wet cunt. So quickly and simply he was suddenly balls deep inside the object of his lust and it felt incredible for Mr. Lewis. So much so that he barely moved for a few seconds, simply enjoying the sensation and the fact that his meat was filling Jenna's tight, wet hole.

Jenna took Principal Brooks' cock in her right hand and went back to stroking it, but he soon guided it towards her mouth and she accepted it, gliding it past her lips and devouring his thick member. With Mr. Lewis' hands on her ass and Principal Brooks' hand on her head, the 18-year-old was spitroasted by these much, much older men.

"Fuck she's tight," Mr. Lewis panted as he thrust himself inside her faster and faster.

"Nnnngggghhhh," was all Principal Brooks could muster in response as he fucked Jenna's mouth.

"You dirty little cocktease," Mr. Lewis growled as they pummeled her. Jenna was so turned on by the feeling of Mr. Lewis' fat cock inside her and the dirty talk, and she moaned with pleasure around Principal Brooks' cock as it was stuffed in her mouth.

Jenna's back was covered in sweat as she was ravaged at both ends.

"You know she loves it up her ass," Principal Brooks said as he fucked her helpless mouth.

"Why am I not surprised?" Mr. Lewis replied, and he withdrew his throbbing cock from Jenna's juicy twat.

Jenna managed to take Principal Brooks' cock out of her mouth so she could interject.

"Please, not my ass" Jenna begged. She didn't know if she could take a cock up there again right now, and she was enjoying having her pussy stuffed so much.

"What did you fucking say?" Mr. Lewis said, pulling Jenna towards him by her hair. "You're not going to deny me this are you?"

"It's just...," Jenna pleaded before she was cut off by Principal Brooks.

"You fucking take it up your ass you dirty little whore," he demanded, and Jenna didn't respond. His stern order immediately brought out her submissive side again.

Then she felt the head of Mr. Lewis' cock against her asshole and prepared for him to penetrate her. He pushed the tip in, then inch by inch his shaft disappeared up her dark hole. Mr. Lewis moaned with pleasure, Jenna with pain as her ass was filled for the third time by one of her teachers.

"Fucking take it," Principal Brooks barked, before he shoved his cock back in her mouth, muffling her cries. Jenna realized she was helpless as these two old men plowed her from both ends. She was their fuck toy, their sex doll, their slave, and as those thoughts ran through her mind, she felt her cunt getting wetter. She hated herself for it, but their was no denying her body's reaction to being treated like a whore by them.

Mr. Lewis grabbed and smacked her ass as he quickened the pace of his thrusts, ignoring Jenna's pleas and pummeling her tight asshole as he had dreamed of so many times. Principal Brooks fucked her mouth at the same time, Jenna moaning in a mixture of pleasure and pain around his throbbing cock.

"Mmm yeah, sodomize the filthy whore," Principal Brooks urged Mr. Lewis, and that made him speed up his thrusts inside Jenna's hot, tight rectum even more. Jenna moaned louder and louder as her asshole was ravaged. It was as if all the lust he had felt for Jenna and the other girls, and the sense of frustration and contempt for them, the thought that they were teasing him with what they wore and how they acted, knowing it drove him crazy, was being taken out on Jenna's tight anus.

"She fucking loves it," Principal Brooks said, his cock reaching the back of Jenna's throat and causing her to gag.

"I don't even care if she does," Mr. Lewis said, his balls slapping against Jenna's dripping wet slit as he pounded her asshole. "She's ours."

Hearing her teacher say that did something to Jenna she didn't expect. A wave of pleasure spread through her body, and then the intensity of it grew and grew in her pussy, and her pussy overflowed with juices, and she realized it was happening again. She was on the cusp of orgasm, again without clitoral stimulation, but this time through anal penetration. A few more thrusts from Mr. Lewis did it, and she groaned louder than ever before around Principal Brooks' cock as ecstasy coursed through her body.

Principal Brooks sensed that was the case so he removed his cock from her mouth so he could hear her say it.

"Yes, yes, yesssss," she cried, in the throes of orgasm as her teacher sodomized her.

"She's fucking cumming," Principal Brooks said.

Her eyes closed as she experienced an incredible orgasm, Jenna felt something against her face and realized it was Principal Brooks' cock. He cockslapped her in the face a few times before shoving his meat back in her mouth.

"I'm getting close," Mr. Lewis groaned as he realized he was nearing orgasm.

"Me too. Where do you want to cum?" Principal Brooks asked, his cock pistoning in and out of Jenna's mouth.

"Let's nut all over her face," Mr. Lewis replied, and both men withdrew their throbbing cocks from Jenna's body. Jenna felt excitement about being their cum target, and sat back on the couch in anticipation.

"Just one more thing for Jenna to do," Mr. Lewis said, as he approached her with his cock before holding her by her hair.

"Open your fucking mouth," he said, and Jenna, reluctant to do so as his member had just been up her ass, obeyed him. He slid it past her lips and she began sucking, utterly degraded.

"Mmmm that's it, taste your arse on my cock you filthy little whore," he growled and after a few seconds, withdrew it. He couldn't wait any longer.

Both men kneeled on the sofa either side of her and stroked their thick, hard cocks, grunting as they did it, merely inches from her face as she looked up at them.

"You ready for our loads, Jenna?" Principal Brooks growled as he frantically wanked his cock.

"Mmmm yes, I want your jizz all over my face," she said, and she really did. Her body was still tingling from her amazing orgasm and she felt this would be the perfect finale.

"And you're gonna get it, you cum hungry little whore," Mr. Lewis said.

"Open your mouth," Principal Brooks commanded, and Jenna obliged, opening wide and extending her tongue.

A second later, Mr. Lewis groaned loudly as he climaxed, a thick rope of warm, creamy jizz shooting from the tip of his cock and landing on Jenna's nose and right cheek. What would have been an amazing orgasm anyway was made even better by the fact that he was draining his balls on the face of a girl he had fantasized about so many times.

Right after Mr. Lewis sprayed Jenna's face, Principal Brooks began ejaculating on her face too, splashing her left cheek with a hot jet of cum. Jenna loved being the object of their overflowing lust.

"Fucking take it you fucking whore," Mr. Lewis whispered as he continued cumming, this time blasting semen onto her tongue and into her mouth, followed by another rope onto her cheeks.

"Yes, drench the bitch," Principal Brooks said, holding his cock as he sprayed Jenna's face with thick wads of jizz.

Her face was utterly covered, her eyes almost glued shut with spunk dripping from her eyelashes.

Finally, their balls almost completely drained, they milked the last few drops out of their cocks, Mr. Lewis onto Jenna's forehead, and Principal Brooks into her mouth. As they got their breath back, they looked down at Jenna and the mess they had made of her cum-covered face.

"That was a lot of cum," Jenna said, wiping the jizz from her eyelids so she could open her eyes again.

"It really was," Principal Brooks agreed.

"Fuck," was all Mr. Lewis could muster as a response.

"I'm gonna go clean up," Jenna said.

"Bathroom's down the hall on the right," Principal Brooks replied.

Jenna picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom, wiping the cum from her face when she got there. She looked at herself in the mirror as she dressed.

"What are you DOING?" she whispered to herself with a smile. She had changed so much in less than a week.

When she returned to the living room, both men had put their pants back on and were standing there talking.

"Mr. Lewis will give you a ride home," Principal Brooks said, handing Jenna her coat, which she put on.

"You don't need to," Jenna protested.

"Really, it's no trouble," Mr. Lewis said, and Jenna felt like she had no choice.

"OK," she said. It was a free ride, she told herself.

"Same time next Saturday work for you, Jenna?" Principal Brooks asked.

"Uh, sure," she replied, before she had had a chance to really think about it.

"That's what we like to hear," Mr. Lewis replied. "Follow me, my car's in the garage."

It was a somewhat awkward car ride for ten minutes or so. It felt so strange to be alone with Mr. Lewis in his car, despite what had just happened. They were both silent as Mr. Lewis drove, Jenna looking out the window the whole time, when she felt Mr. Lewis' left hand on her thigh.

This felt different. Somehow more personal, more intimate, and more depraved.

"You see, Jenna, the thing is," Mr. Lewis began to speak. "The thing is you're a fucking cocktease. You know what you're doing and what it does to me, and practically every other man who sees you."

Somehow, Mr. Lewis' words shocked Jenna. He then turned right when he should have gone straight ahead to drop Jenna off.

"Where are we going?" Jenna asked.

"Somewhere where you can take care of this," he replied, and he took Jenna's left hand and placed it in his lap. His cock was rock hard.

He held her hand there, making her stroke his member through his shorts as he continued. Eventually he reached his planned destination and pulled into the mall parking lot, as far away from any cars as he could.

As soon as he turned off the ignition, he quickly unbuttoned his shorts and pulled his erect cock through the fly of his boxer shorts. He was breathing quickly, excited about what was about to transpire, and undid Jenna's seatbelt.

Jenna was surprised to find she was nervous for some reason. Mr. Lewis and Principal Brooks had just double-teamed her, but it was something about being in public and the danger of being caught. And being caught with Mr. Lewis of all people, the teacher who had perved over her and other girls, and in his car, where he was rumored to have jerked off in the school parking lot. A shiver ran down Jenna's spine at the thought of it.

Not that she had long to think about it. Mr. Lewis put his hand on Jenna's head and guided it towards his crotch. Unlike earlier when she had taken time to kiss and lick his shaft and the tip of his manhood, tantalizing him, the entire length of his cock immediately disappeared between her lips and into her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck," Mr. Lewis groaned as he cock was engulfed by Jenna's warm, velvet mouth. He kept his hand on her head, and soon it was bobbing up and down in his lap.

Jenna sucked as hard as she could, desperate to make him cum as soon as possible.

"You dirty little cocktease," he growled, pushing her head down, forcing her to take it deeper into her mouth. "You made me do this."

Jenna sucked and sucked and a couple of minutes later, Mr. Lewis was ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum down your fucking throat you spoilt little bitch," Mr. Lewis said, and seconds later, he moaned loudly, over and over, as he climaxed and spunk filled Jenna's mouth, some of it shooting directly down her throat. She almost gagged on it and some spilled out of her mouth and down his glistening shaft.

"Fucking swallow it, you fucking whore," he ordered, as if Jenna had much of a say. While it was a relief this was nearly over, she couldn't believe her pervy 60-something teacher had just cum in her mouth in the mall parking lot. For maybe the first time, despite having been called a whore by Principal Brooks and Mr. Lewis before and enjoying that part, she actually felt like one.

Eventually, having swallowed Mr. Lewis' creamy load, she lifted her head and sat upright in her seat, wiping any remaining semen and saliva from the sides of her mouth. Wordlessly, she put her seatbelt back on, and Mr. Lewis put his cock back in his pants. He drove the five minutes towards Jenna's house, letting her out two blocks from her home. Jenna knew she had more of the same to look forward to.

12