All Comments on 'Jenna's Anal Adventure Ch. 01'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sluts

Find if you want to fuck other men divorce your husband, but don't still his money that he has worked for.Leave him with nothing but the close on your back.Then you can talk about who is try to control someone.

Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
I Want This, I Want That, I Want, Want Want

Just a wee bit selfish aren't we Jenna. I, I, I,. Thought marriage was we. No? Lastly, Is it okay for hubby to go out and get some strange from a nubile young college coed? You know what they say what's good for the goose..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lost cause

The psychology behind this post is amazing; fascinating really. Narcissist personalities can justify anything; they have lived as a martyr denied their desires by their mate. They villainize their mates for whatever offenses they can manufacture as a means to justify their actions. Certainly concluding that their mate had unmet sexual desires being channeled into their pornography collection, would be totally unreasonable. Unreasonableā€¦ because it would rob the narcissist of their rational for cheating.

Having an adult conversation that each of them had unmet sexual desires and then creating a plan to explore them together would be sheer lunacy. Right?

The truth is you cannot have this level of a conversation with a narcissist, as their own personality disorder precludes them for having empathy. They cannot accept that their actions are a betrayal because that would require thinking about somebody other than themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Openly a Cheater

The way I see it this woman is openly cheating on her husband to widen her sexual horizons. Would it be OK with her if the husband went to have anal sex with a hot thing with an ass to die for, or if he did some good ol' tit fucking with the lady next door with those incredible boobs you cannot surgically afford? I doubt it. She is just another cheater because she can and want to do it. She liked the cake and ate it too. It's called cheating no matter how you dressed it.

JRRoarkJRRoarkover 10 years ago
Are your comments for real?

The author is simply conveying a fantasy. Let her continue absent moralizing. It's fun and very well written. This is a porn site right?

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Good story. Enjoyed it.

mjar65mjar65over 10 years agoAuthor
Critics are losers

I'm the author and I know you critics don't read my stuff to get turned on. You only want to post your bile-filled comments to demonstrate how impotent you are as men.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
This was a good story

A bit rough here and there, but a good, well written story. As a story device we all said 'no no, talk to your husband, don't wait for him to guess what you want'. Ok, she cheated, bad her, but lots of people cheat, and this is just a story of one who did. Her lover was compassionate, caring, a really nice guy. Did her right.

Had you posted it in anal, probably it would have done better, less moralizing going on there i imagine, but LW is a tough category about cheating wives, and for some strange reason, patrolled by people who despise them. I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

Chilley

I'll look forward to part 2

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Best way

I firmly believe that both young men AND young women should start their sexual lives like this. Have an experienced mentor (no, NOT a school teacher or priest) that the virgin meets and interacts with enough to be comfortable. No professions of everlasting love, but no denial that the mentor was also going to enjoy the lessons! Go over the basics in a calm, relaxed way. Let the initiate control the pace...if the initiate procrastinates too much, he or she may not be ready, yet!

I was surprised in this 'lesson' that Sweetie was not asked to start with a shower nor an enema!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
To read the Author's biograph first!

@ jezzaz Not to be surprised. A loverboy type is the author who do not like the divorced STRAIGHT men. Everybody is misgynost according to him who do not like cheaters!!!!!!! He would like the all husbands would be creampieeating bisex or hid homosex.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where your story breaks down

" I knew that if I was going to take a dick in my butt I needed one of us to have some experience. "

<P>

Bullshit. You wrote the character to be rationilize cheating on her husband and nothing more. If it reallly was true that the man she most wanted to fuck her butt was her husband SHE WOULD TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT! Period. Anything else is bullshit. Your story is stupid and inane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so what?.....

With typical lop-sided logic, you use hubby's little porn stash to justify your adultery.

I'm sure you made it a point to talk to him about his interests in an attempt to keep communications open, didn't you? No? Well, what if you discovered that he took a mistress while you were out with your 'teacher', Nick? I'd bet next month's paycheck that you'd have his ass in court and would take him for everything he's got!

But you're just trying to make it better, right?

Damn, girl. You reverse yourself so many times, this story has all the features of a Grimm's Fairy Tale......but lacking a moral.

Oh, and if you put something into a forum, you are by that act making yourself subject to whatever comments the audience deems fit to give. I'll agree with you that some of the commenters (some anonymous, others registered) can be real troglodytes, but YOU put it out there, honey. What could you be thinking otherwise? That this is Cumberland and we're having a polite garden party? GROW UP!!

And stop trying to be the behavior police or trying to control the audience and instead try, just try to write a story worthy of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with the last 3 anony comments

And she is obviously a very selfish person with no love for anyone but herself. The Writer hates Straight men period! Not much more to add that has not already been said about this story. Thanks go to thoughs among comments today on how bad this is and who wrote it.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
could have been a hot story But...

When you start of with spewing hate for the husband and a pathetic excuse for the hate. The rest of the story doesn't matter. There is nothing erotic about hate.

Now if you cut out the first part with the hate then you could have a decent story. I liked the sex part. Ok she cheated but it could have been set up better with her loving her husband and regretted not talking to him first about what she wanted or did. but the beginning ruined it. No loving wife here and that kills it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good for you!

This is a great story. Don't listen anybody who say it was malicious. You have to enjoy yourself and as I man it's my job to make sure I take care of my women sexually. Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loser?

The only pathetic loser is you, bitch!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Strange Set of Morals !

I am not sure if the author set to portray the wife's character as selfish, swallow and controlling. As adultery has nothing to do with the husband having a secret stash of porn or even too many action DVD films. Let alone making the the woman property of the man.

So either the author intended the reader's to believe the wife is selfish or just delusional !

In the real world if a wife want cock in her bum she would chat to her husband. They could watch DVD sex educational films, porn films, read sex forum threads, do research ect, etc.

Not go have an affair to get familiar with anal sex. How would the sell it to husband when she seems to know what she is doing when trying to seal the deed. He must ask the obvious question, how do you know so much and are experienced ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage

How is this erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sucky story. Its not revenge just being curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She never did have anal sex with Nick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES