All Comments on 'Jenna's Anal Adventure Ch. 02'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JRRoarkJRRoarkover 10 years ago
Nice "Ending"

yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh,well....I was right.

Read part 2....liked it less than part 1. I want to see if the other readers share my puzzlement that Hubster hasn't caught on to her long term lack of respect for him or her skewed views (in her favor) on the institution of marriage.The change in her mood (She walked around for a week with her head in the clouds),her increased sex drive,and her sudden desire for anal sex? Who'd she marry....Rain Man? I'm not saying you need to write a BTB story,just introduce some reality into the storyline -BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ho hum. Another cheating slut wife

But your writing does nothing to create any interest. The husband is a poor, unknowing cuckold. But as you created his character, I don't feel sorry for him. He's just "there". Lying on the page. Who cares. The wife is a worthless piece of trash. But again. Her actions are common place. There simply isn't any emotion created from your words. In the end - I just didn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This place is a cess pit of the trashiest waste of space people on the planet and yet it is celebrated here. I need to take a shower just to wash all the filth off after stopping here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckerotica?

You bet. Standard fare on loving wives. Didn't need to read, comments said it all. 1* for turning loving wives into a cesspool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah what a treat for your husband, giving him you r stretched out sloppy asshole, when getting it for the first time was his right not some asshole you pick up just because you do not really love your husband and just wanted a stranger to hose your asshole out with his cumm. I am surprised you did not make you wimp husband suck the other mans sperm out of your asshole and tell him you were so turned on by the thought of him taking your anal virginity that your ass was wet for him

tastesgreattastesgreatover 10 years ago
Yeah, sure, she's just another

cheating wife like so many around here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How any "sane" person could post such garbage????

Unfortunately, most posters in LW are similarly sick. Only capable of posting cheating wives and wimp cuckold stories. Couple of posters are "top notch," but at some point they will quit posting to avoid the shit rubbing off on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Imperative to read comments first for Loving Wives now

give a 1* and exit.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
still just a cheating cunt

Wonder how much she would love her husband if she knew he was fucking Louise when she was cheating with the weasel Nick.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Brain dead

She just doesn't seem to get it. She cheated, continues to cheat. The husband only pursues things WITH her

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
This is MUCH more ANAL than LW

It is nice that Sweetie loves Hubby SO much that she arranges secret sex with an experienced Butt-Fuck-Tutor. It is also nice that she was referred to a BFT who was patient, and ALMOST completely competent.

BUT...this is almost ALL about Sweetie learning to go anal, first with BFT, and now, spreading the wealth (hehehe), becoming Hubby's BFT in her turn! A good plan goes to fruition! In some fairness, Hubby is brought into a significant role in this tale, but it is STILL mostly about getting a dick in her butt, pleasantly. Except, of course, looking at her shit on Nick's condom!

IF you want to write a Butt-Fuck story, that's fine...but somewhere along the way, include some enema discussion! And a good bit more (and earlier) about cleanliness! PLUS (and main issue in this comment) put that tale into the right LIT category! (I don't mind a little Hershey Highway action in a REAL LW story, but it cannot be the major focus!

Unrated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey great story

It funny that my wife don't like anal sex with me, because I take to long to cum that way so she told her mother and older sister and they said they would fillin for her when I want anal sex. They think its nothing wrong with it. So when she told me that and we tried it. It all worked out fine. Them two are alway over the house waiting to get butt fucked by me. I'm enjoy it their here now waiting;-)

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Great sex for both of

you but you still are a cheating slut. Hubby finds out and you maybe a single slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hubby

Hubby needs to find out what she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

Maybe, Nick can (personly) show you how to suck your husband's COCK.....lol

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
More Anal not much Loving Wife !

A reasonable story on anal sex which was the main theme here. To be loving wife's category the author needed to bring the husband into the story more. Also I am not sure the authors intended to portray the wife as a controlling, selfish bitch. As it was all about me, myself and I !

What would have been interesting if the husband had some sort of suspicion of the wife on her new skills and knowledge !

Also a good reference was missed about enemas and cleanliness.

There is no reason to cheat just to perfect a skill.

Books, internet, forums, porn are more than enough.

Perhaps we can have a story were Jenna has a 4sum and gets a pig of a man while the husband gets a hot wife. Who asks Jenna can she borrow him as her husband wants her to get extra sex !

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
TornadoTys

First let me say the story was original, which in this category is a GREAT thing, and interesting. From a prurient standpoint, eww. I was wondering was it going to end differently (hubby discovers truth, hates/thanks her, get divorced/live happily ever after.) Mjar65, you've got quite an approach. Ain't nothing cliched about you.

TT: write your own damned story! All those great ideas you've got? Stop sharing them and do the impossible. I dare you to write one before I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just FYI, if you open your bed to another strange, that day will be the end of a marriage. Open Marriage, Swapping those are bullshit excuses for cuckolding and cheating.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

The excuses put in at the beginning of this story for the cheating were incredibly weak. Would have been better off without them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1237 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories