Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 15

Story Info
Jenna becomes a sex toy at a company orgy.
5.5k words
4.57
25.3k
24
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Function - Jenna

Tony came home from work looking a little stressed. As has become my habit when I see him like this I go over and wrap my arms around his neck and give me a lingering kiss.

"How was your day?" I asked as I began to undo the zipper to his pants while still kissing his neck.

"Stressful" Tony said between kisses.

He leaned against the door as I slid down to my knees and took his stiffening cock into my mouth. I sucked the head running my tongue over it, satisfied when I heard him moan. I slowly took more of his cock into my mouth, working my lips down the shaft until I had his whole length deep into my throat.

Tony grabbed the back of my head and began to pump furiously. He must be stressed! Usually, he makes this last but the way he was thrusting his hips into my face I knew he was going to cum any minute.

A few minutes later he groaned loudly and pulled my head so he could reach deeper into my throat, my nose and lips being scratched by his pubic hair as I felt a warm gout of sperm shoot down the back of my throat. When he was finished, he pulled his cock out letting me clean it up with my tongue. He then collapsed on the couch.

"Wow someone had some pent-up energy" I said licking my lips and smiling at him as I sat on the opposite couch.

"Yeah, a bit" he said while sipping his drink he poured

"So, what's up?" I asked

"I'm the newest manager on the team and as such it is up to me to organise the next team building event. They've done all sorts of things, paint balling, golfing, trips away etc. To be honest it's just an excuse for the "boys" to go out for a day and get drunk and fool around. They even went to a strip club for an entire day! They spend a fortune, and the company pays for it!" Tony finished with a sigh.

"Sounds like a free rein to have a good time. Why should this bother you?" I asked.

"Because being a new guy in their ranks they have decreed that I can't organise anything they have done before. I need to make it new, and I need to make it a good one. If not, they will continue to treat me like a junior member of their "elite" team" Tony actually used air quotes when saying "elite".

I laughed a little.

"Oh, poor Tony. First world problems huh? How many in the party?" I asked.

"There's 10 of us in total" Tony answered.

"Hmm. Something different." I mused to myself.

"Let me think on that and maybe I can suggest something for you. Right now, let's get dinner" I said.

During the course of dinner, I made dozens of suggestions, each one turned down as either already having been done or not good enough. Suddenly I had a thought.

"What if you stage a beautiful woman in bondage to service them all at a drinks event? Hear me out!" I quickly said as the idea started to take shape.

"I know this hotel where I have had to do some photo shoots. They have the most amazing function room, big enough for your group. It has lush Persian carpets, dark red think velvety curtains, leather couches that must cost several grand each. Beautiful mahogany tables and a great bar fully stocked. " I said

"Now if you made them all wear ball masks to add an air of mystery. You could then have a naked girl also wearing a mask, hands cuffed, maybe a collar with a chain that you can lead into the room. Your "boys" could enjoy drinking up while watching and or participating in a sexual floor show!" I ended excited.

I could see that Tony was mulling this over. I could tell he was intrigued.

"Fuck I bet they never did anything quite like that. It would be remembered that's for sure. Booking the function room won't be hard but where the hell would I hire a woman like you described". said Tony

"Well, you could always hire me" I smiled coyly at him.

"What? You would do that? Become a virtual sexual slave for 10 men?" Tony asked in amazement.

"It's not something I've done before, but I think I could manage" was my quick reply.

Tony's eyes lit up and I could see he was turned on by the thought. The bulge in his pants was testimony to it.

"Come let's go and practise being master and slave in the bedroom" I said as I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

A week later and the arrangements were made. His colleagues had no idea what was going on other than the fact that they had to dress formally and wear masks. The venue was all set for a private function. Tony and I arrived early so I could change. There was an adjoining room that could be used as a preparation area.

Once we were in the room I undressed. All I was wearing were some black high heel shoes. Tony took out some leather cuffs from his bag and buckled them to my wrists. He had a matching pair for my ankles. He then took out a wide leather collar and buckled it around my neck.

The feeling of being owned was overpowering and I could not help but feel submissive. My stomach had butterflies from my excitement as well as a good pinch of nerves. Tony handed me a beautiful Venetian mask for me to wear. It was black with embroidery and black feathers.

I put the mask on. Once the mask was in place Tony attached a chain lead to the collar using a small padlock to lock it into place. He then took my wrists and locked them together behind my back. I felt completely out of control of my own being. Tony then put his mask on and turned to me.

"Are you ready?" he asked

"Yes sir." I answered getting into my role. Now that the moment had come, I was not 100% sure anymore. I was extremely nervous.

Tony opened the door of the small room adjoining the Function room. He walked in first holding my leash with me following demurely behind him, my eyes cast down to floor. The room which was full of chatter and laughter as we walked in suddenly fell silent. I risked a quick look up to see that the room full of men in their business suites wearing masks and holding their drinks were all looking at us. Looking at me to be precise. Those butterflies turned into roller coasters in my tummy.

"Gentlemen thank you for your patience. I am glad to see everyone has got into the spirit of this event, even though you had no idea where this was going. I hope that your trust in me will be rewarded. I present you today's entertainment" with that Tony tugged on my leash.

I stepped forward a couple of steps to stand beside Tony.

"This will be our Fuck Toy for the day! She will do whatever you command her to do. She will perform any act you wish her to perform. We even have some toys so that you can all play with her" Tony sounded like a salesman selling wares. I guess in some ways he was. I could see the men starting the get excited.

"Gentlemen, today there are no names. No identities (the reason for your masks). There are no rules save one. Enjoy yourselves and share" Tony finished with a small laugh.

"Let me demonstrate" he continued.

"Kneel" he commanded

I knelt. Arms still behind my back, my knees together sitting on my heels.

"Present for inspection" These were terms we discussed so I knew what he meant.

I spread my legs apart so that the men could all see my cleanly shaved pussy. I then lent forward (awkwardly because my arms were pinned behind my back) turning my head, so my face was flat on the ground. My ass was now high in the air. With that I heard Tony rummage in the bag we had placed in the room before anyone arrived. He pulled out a riding crop.

That was new! We hadn't stipulated the devices themselves, but I had assumed Tony would just use his hand or belt for light spankings. I was obviously wrong. He stepped behind me and swished the crop a couple of times in the air. It made a menacing sound that I did not like. I had never been hit with anything remotely like this.

Suddenly I heard a Swoosh sound then a loud crack on my left ass cheek followed almost immediately by a searing hot pain. I yelped in surprise and pain but remembered my part.

"Thank you, sir!" I sputtered out.

Again. Swoosh. Crack. Pain.

"Thank you, sir!" again I repeated my mantra through an intake of breath.

He must have done four more for each of my ass cheeks. I could hear the men encouraging him, obviously the liberal alcohol they had consumed before we came in was loosening any inhibitions they may have had. The next thing I knew I could feel Tony's cock slip into my now surprisingly wet cunt.

He grabbed my waist and began to fuck me as if he hadn't fucked me in months. His big thick cock pounding inside me, stretching my pussy like it always did. My ass ached every time he slammed into them which only heightened the experience more.

I had a large audience watching me being fucked like a whore, being whipped like a slave. It was a strange and yet not unwelcome feeling. I was discovering a new aspect of my personality.

I could feel Tony was close to coming. He pulled out of me and pulled me back into a kneeling position with my legs wide open exposing my wet and swollen pussy lips for all to see. He grabbed my head and thrust his cock into my mouth. I could taste my own pussy juices on his dick. With a couple of quick thrusts, he shot his load into my waiting mouth.

He turned to the cheering men and said.

"We have all day so use her as much as you like"

"What is she doing?" asked one of the men with a beautiful red and gold mask.

Tony turned to look at me to find me kneeling there with my mouth open and tongue slightly out showing his wad of cum still sitting there. He smiled at me.

"You may swallow." he said.

I then swallowed his cum licking my licks.

"Thank you master" I said

We had not rehearsed that, but I thought it would be a nice touch. I could tell it was because his semi flaccid dick sprung up a little and began to harden again.

"Let the party begin!" Tony exclaimed to the group who responded with a loud cheer.

He then went around behind me and unlocked my wrists. He headed to the group of men who were either standing around or sitting in the plush leather couches enjoying the show. As he walked, he gave my lead a tug and I followed on all fours like an obedient dog. As I got closer to the group some still seemed to hesitate not sure how to process this new situation.

Others gave my rump an affection pat or slap. Tony walked me to a more elderly looking gentleman who must have been in his sixties judging by the grey hair, mature lines on his face (that the mask did not hide) and the paunch of a belly, sitting in one of the big burgundy coloured lounges. He must have been the most Senior Manager of the group and Tony was giving him first "dibs".

"Sir would you like anything special from our pet here?" asked Tony.

"Well... err. I mean. I don't know" the portly man spluttered.

Tony gave my collar a couple of quick yanks. I crawled between his legs and knelt up. I undid his belt and unzipped his fly. The old man was hard as rock already from the show! It was not the biggest cock I've seen, but nice enough.

I simply dropped my head on it and sank down the shaft until it tickled the back of my throat. My nose pressed against his ample stomach; lips clasped around the base of his cock. I heard him moan out load.

I pushed my tongue out around the meaty protrusion in my mouth to tickle his wrinkled old ball sack. Slowly I began to move my mouth up and down his dick keeping a solid seal on it, sucking in every now and again which would have been like a hand grasping tightly to his rod. The cheers went up around me.

"Where the fuck did you find such a hot whore willing to do this?" asked one of the other men.

The old guy grasped the back of my head and began to roughly buck his hips, suddenly (and rather quickly I might add) I could feel is climax rising. He pushed my face down on his dick so that when he began to shoot his load it went right down the back of my throat. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and licked it clean.

As I turned around, I could see that most of the men had stripped off their pants if not their entire suites. I was surrounded by cocks. Long ones, thick ones, some with foreskins some without, black, white and all colours in-between. I grabbed one cock in each hand pumping furiously with my fists and then took a third one in my mouth. Every few minutes the cocks in my hands and mouth would change.

Without warning someone (not Tony I noticed) yanked at my lead. I turned and followed on all fours until we got to the big mahogany table in the middle of the room. I knew what was expected so I climbed up on the table.

I was then forced to my back. My wrist cuffs were then locked to my ankle cuffs so that my legs were up in the air spread wide open. My cunt and ass hole exposed for the world to see.

One of the men bent down and began to lick the juices from my quivering pussy lips. He then stood up and grabbed his throbbing cock in his hand and guided it to my open lips. With a quick thrust he was balls deep. His hips began moving in unison with my bucking. I was so turned on I needed to come. But that wasn't to be just yet.

A few minutes of this and someone else took his place. The men were surrounding the table. I winced in pain as a couple pinched my hard erect nipples and lifted my heavy breasts by them. Another guy turned my head and forced his mushroom headed cock into my mouth.

The pounding in my pussy was starting to take effect. As I got close to Cumming the cock was pulled from my dripping cunt. I moaned around the new dick in my mouth. When I glanced around, I could see it was Tony who was stopping the guys before I could come. I noticed a tall athletic looking black man step up next. His cock was long and thick. It must have been 11 inches!

He leaned in close and spat a wad of spittle on my ass hole. He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wider still. Fuck! This guy was going to split me in half! He was a Goliath. I tried to object but he had already begun to slide his enormous cock head into the tight puckered entry to my ass.

I took my mouth of the dick I was sucking and moaned in pleasure/pain as I felt my sphincter begin to stretch. The men around me were all cheering more now. The alcohol was flowing freely. Goliath pushed more of his meaty weapon into my anal love canal. It stretched more and again the exquisite pain/pleasure coursed through me.

I could feel this snake winding into my colon. And still he pushed. Just when I thought I was going to be speared alive I felt his very large low swinging ball sack press against my buttocks. Impaled on a gorgeous rod of black meat! He began to pump. As he did another portly older gentleman stepped next to my head and guided is swollen member into my mouth.

Between the sucking and the pounding in my ass I thought I was in heaven. Without warning someone stuck some fingers into my pussy and began pumping their hand as if there was no tomorrow. This put pressure right in my G-Spot.

It was so sudden and unexpected that I lost control of myself. I began to have an earth-shattering orgasm, but it did not stop. As I thought I had finished Cumming, it started again. And again, and again! I was having multiple orgasms!

Watching me buck around uncontrollably must have been too much for Goliath who pulled his massive rod out of my stretched ass hole just in time to shoot a jet of thick white cum over my stomach, over my tits and splash some on my face. I felt the wrist cuffs come undone. As my legs fell,

I was pulled to the edge of the table so that my feet were on the floor ass sticking out while I lay face first on the table. I could hear the ankle cuffs being secured to the table legs somehow. My arms were then pulled out in front of me and some long chains that Tony must have packed were used to secure the wrist cuffs. The chains were then pulled tight and secured to what I assumed was the other table legs. The effect was to have me stretched face down across the table.

Without warning I felt another cock pushed deep into my pussy. My "rider" had grasped my hips and was pounding away with everything he had. I could feel the excitement building in me again. As this guy got close, I thought he was going to pull out and shoot his wad on my ass, instead he gripped me harder and pounded away until I could feel his seed shoot inside me!

He jerked spasmodically several times before pulling his softening cock out of me. I barely had time to register before the next person stepped behind me and shoved his rock-hard meat inside my sticky pussy. He too started to pound me like there was no tomorrow.

Obviously not to bothered about coating his own dick with the juices of another man, this guy pounded me hard and fast. I didn't get much pleasure out of it because he was finished very quickly. Just like the previous one he kept humping until he to shot his hot cum into my love hole. By now I could feel the sticky mess dripping down my leg. No sooner did he step away than another cock was pushed between my swollen lips.

This one was slower. Making long languid strokes with his penis. Rubbing my clit with it and driving me to the edge. It was about this time that I felt the first sting across the top of my buttocks and lower back. I turned my head and saw two guys with leather floggers. They had begun to take it in turns to whip me with them.

The pain was not as sharp as the crop, but due to the number of individual leather straps that make up the flogger, it was more spread out. As the pain of each new lashing coursed through me so too did the pleasure of this man riding me.

Without warning my legs began to shake uncontrollably as my body was racked by another powerful orgasm.

My arms and legs were then released, and I was pulled more to the middle of the table. A big guy that looked as if he spent all his time in the gym pumping weights was lying on it. I knew I was meant to climb on top of him. As I slid his considerable girth into my very wet, very sticky cunt,

I noticed a second guy climb up behind us on the table. I knew what was coming. He positioned himself so that he had clear access to my ass hole and thrust hard and deep.

I yelped in pain at the sudden intrusion into my swollen ass hole. But before I could complain a third cock was pushed into my mouth. All three men began moving at different rhythms and speeds. I could feel three different sized dicks, all moving around inside me.

One was caressing the warm folds of my vagina; another was moving deep in my forbidden love canal and the third was pushing itself down the inside of my throat. The three of us fucked like this for some time. The only difference being that every few minutes the cocks in my mouth and ass were changed as new men took the places of the previous ones.

I was enjoying sucking on the dick of the elderly gentleman that Tony took me to first (which I had begun to call Grand Pa in my own mind). When I felt the guy fucking my ass shift position. I let Grand Pa's cock slip from my lips as I turned around to see what was happening.

Tony had climbed into the table and was positioning himself awkwardly behind my ass fucker. NO! He wasn't?! I could feel Tony's cock pushing around looking for my already tightly packed ass hole. As soon as he found it, he began to press his cock hard, forcing my sphincter to stretch painfully more.

I screamed in pain as my beautiful little rose bud was now being stretched into a vulgar wide opening. Then he was in! I had two big cocks in my ass and another in my pussy. And now Grand Pa wanted his dick sucked again so I was fit to burst.

My tits were being squeezed roughly and my nipples pinched hard. I had half a dozen other men all masturbating around me as they watched this spectacle. Grand Pa had gotten bolder now grabbing my head tight and forcing it roughly up and down his cock, pumping my entire head backwards and forwards.

Without warning he pulled his old member out of my mouth and immediately began shooting streams of white cum all over my face. Tony was not far behind, pulling his meat spear out of my ass and shooting his cum all over my buttocks and back.

12