Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as if on cue the other cocks popped out of my holes and began to coat me in their viscous cream. This was too much for some of the guys who were jerking off next to me. Some stepped in front and shot their load on my face and tits while others just came over whatever part of my body was visible.

When they were all finished, I was allowed to get off the table. One of the more senior managers in the team took my leash and led me to the preparation room Tony and I came out of. I followed on all fours like a dog again.

I could hear the rest of the group all laughing and chatting excitedly about what they had just done. When we got to the room my "master" lead me to the large disabled bathroom situated in there. As with many toilets like that it had a small shower recess

"I imagine you might want to clean up a little, maybe use the bathroom" he said kindly.

"Thank you master." I replied. Cleaning off some of the sticky mess would be nice and I had to admit I needed to pee.

"Just keep the door open I want to watch." the old fart said with excitement in his eyes.

Oh, course he would want to watch. I turned the shower on and quickly rinsed of the layer of cum on my body, between my legs and around my ass. When I finished, I towelled off until I was dry. I started heading to the toilet feeling very embarrassed. I didn't even pee in front of Tony. This was usually a very private thing.

"Not there. There." he said pointing back to the small shower recess.

"Like a dog." with a gleam in his eye that I did not care for much.

I looked at him for a moment not sure if he was kidding. It was obvious he was not. I slowly went down again on all fours and crawled into the shower recess.

"Turn around so I get a clear view" his voice was husky with anticipation.

I did as I was told feeling not only extremely embarrassed but also degraded. I spread my legs wide so I wouldn't piss all over them, and then I waited. Never having had anyone watch me before I got "nervous bladder". I couldn't pee.

"I'm sorry master I can't go while someone is watching" I implored.

"We will have to fix that!" suddenly his voice was no longer kindly but full of menace.

He came in close and began to spank my ass cheeks. Hard! I yelped in pain as my already tender rump began to get a barrage of hits from this surprisingly strong old man. I began to cry from the pain. Knowing he would not stop until he got what he wanted I concentrated hard.

A little bit of piss dribbled from my pussy lips, but the beatings did not stop. Then as if a damn had burst a rush of pee gushed from my cunt all over the floor. That seemed to satisfy the old bastard who had stopped to watch.

I was to engrossed with my own shame to notice that when I had finished the geriatric old fart squatted down and began to lick my pussy clean of piss! The sudden warmth of a tongue on my nether parts shocked me back to where I was. When he had finished, he instructed that I clean myself "down there" so I would be fresh for the other men. I did as I was told and was then lead back to the main room.

When I got back inside, I could see that some expensive alcohol had been passed around. Obviously, the entertainment had ingratiated the Senior managers to spend big. Everyone was starting to get very drunk.

Not only from the booze. I think many had never experienced anything remotely close to this and were high on endorphin's. As I was being led back to the centre of the room still on all fours, I could see a spot on the lush carpet had been cleared.

"Sit." commanded my leash bearer.

I made myself comfortable kneeling in a sitting position on the soft plush carpet. Two men approached me and laid me on my back. My wrist cuffs were once again attached to my ankle cuffs, so my bent legs were wide open revealing my most intimate parts to the group.

One of the men knelt near me with what appeared to be black latex gloves on and a bottle of lubricant. My mind raced, I did not like where this was going. I began to feel slightly panicked. He squeezed a very liberal amount of the lube on his fingers and hands letting the excess drip onto my poor waiting cunt. He then got closer and with no preamble inserted three fingers right into my twat!

A cheer erupted from the crowd. I will confess it was not an unwelcome sensation. He pumped his fingers in and out a few times before slowly inserting the fourth. now only his thumb was sticking out of my slit. He began to piston his arm backwards and forwards so fast it appeared a blur.

I moaned loudly which turned into an almost growl as I began to cum again. Juices spurted everywhere as I realised this guy had made me squirt! My legs began to shake as did the rest of my body so intense was this orgasm.

But he did not stop. Instead, he slowly folded his thumb down and pushed against my tight hole. I groaned in pain as my vagina was stretched to its limit. Then his fist was in me, and my swollen lips closed around the slimmer part of his wrist. It felt like someone had shoved a ball into my womb.

I could feel his fingers clench into a fist inside me. He began to pump again. Slowly to begin with as I got used to having his had deep inside me. But as the encouragement and cheers of his colleagues increased so did his frantic pace.

My poor pussy was starting to ache from the stretching, but my clit was alive from the friction. Again, I felt myself approaching climax. I began to mumble incoherently because of the pleasure. Then it was upon me again. My tired body was racked with another mind-blowing orgasm. I was losing all sense of time or even where I was.

When things slowed down for a moment I snapped back to the present. The "master" who was fisting my pussy had coated his other gloved hand with lube as well. He proceeded to stick two of his fingers in my ass.

Not satisfied with fingering he tried to separate the fingers and in so doing, stretched my battered bum hole. It was already stretched from the two cocks previously, so he was able to slip three fingers without difficulty. But when he tried with a fourth, I screamed in pain! This was more than I was ready for.

My cries of distress seemed to excite the men more. One of them put a bottle of some spirit to my lips. As "Mr. Fister" twisted his fingers around to stretch my poor anal passage wider I gulped in a large mouthful of the burning liquid. It helped relax me a bit. That must have been what he was waiting for. His thumb bent over, and he began to push his fist into my ass!

"I can't take any more in! It's as wide as my hole will go! Mother Fucker!" I screamed

But he paid no heed.

"Fist that whore!" I heard shouted

Then to my amazement I felt my ass hole begin to constrict a bit. His fist was in! My not so tiny sphincter was wrapped around his narrower wrist the same as my pussy. I had two fists inside me! I was surrounded my 10 naked men and I had two fists inside my holes!

I was now very turned on and on the edge of what must have been my 20th orgasm for the afternoon. I could feel the fist in my ass pushing deep into my colon as the fist in my pussy tried to pull out. Then the fist in my pussy began to push towards my womb while the fist in my colon tried to pull out. On and on it went, getting faster and more furious.

The orgasm when it came was so sudden that it even took me by surprise. I became completely limp. I was spent. Then Mr Fister began to pull his fist out of my ass. It was so painful because it had to stretch again to let his hand out. When it did come out it was with an almost audible pop. Next the hand from my pussy. This when it came out triggered more orgasm and then I collapsed in a mess on the floor.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur. I had men with large and small dildos, pushing it into any hole that was free. Anal beads, some the size of large eggs. Cocks in my mouth, in my cunt, in my ass. When it all ended, I could hear them all cheering Tony for the best "Team Building" exercise ever. Everyone agreed that this should become the new standard every three months.

They all wanted to know "Who the slut was" that Tony found, and could they get my contact details so they could hire me for private functions. Tony politely told them the arrangement was through him alone. No one knew I was his wife. I found that exhilarating. I may have found my new profession.

12