Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 16

Story Info
Jenna helps Jas with a special anniversary gift.
4.1k words
4
3.9k
3
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wedding Anniversary

I had been talking to Jasmine for the past week. Her husband Agostino ("Gus" to his family) had arrived home from a Tour of Duty overseas. Being a marine meant he was away a lot. But as chance would have it, he was home and his and Jas's 20th wedding anniversary was coming up. Jas wanted to do something very "special" for her husband to celebrate this milestone.

I had a fair idea what "special" meant, especially since she helped me surprise my own husband, Tony a few months back, with a very passionate and erotic night of sex! Between the two of us we had come up with a basic plan of what this surprise would look like.

To begin with Jas wanted it to be a weekend away, just them and no kids. She had found a place a couple of hours drive down south in a very picturesque forest setting. There was a holiday location that hired out little log cabins in the middle of the woods. Each cabin was completely isolated from the others. Only way to each was a dirt track.

The cabin she had her eye on was nestled between the beautiful thick forest and a large lake. In fact, the log cabin itself was built on the edge of the lake with a beautiful outdoor decking area extending over the lake itself. It even had a connecting jetty that could be used if you wanted to swim or fish. The photos on the online brochure looked amazing. The interior was even more magical. Jas had decided to hire the cabin for a long weekend away.

I had also told Tony what I was doing with Jas, and he was excited for his brother. He said he looked forward to three or four days of "me" time as he put it. I teased that he would have to find some other way to fill his nights, to which he replied, "Oh I might be able to organise something", then winked at me.

The weekend for Jas and Gus's anniversary was fast approaching. Gus's took the kids out for the day which left Jas free to come and pick me up and get this "wedding gift" started. She pulled up in the large Hummer like she did the last time she visited. This time though she was anxious to get underway, so she stayed in the car while I gave Tony a long a lasting kiss good-bye. I had packed my clothes and some "other" accessories in a travel suitcase, which Tony carried down to the car for me. Once I was buckled in, Jas waved to Tony, and we were off.

"It's a two-hour drive to the cabin, you got everything because I don't want to come back" Jas said.

"I've got all my stuff plus the things we picked up the other day. All we need to do is stop to get some grocery supplies for the weekend and maybe some wine etc." I replied to her.

We stopped at a local grocery store on the way out of town and picked up the food and drinks we would need for the weekend away. With that out of the way we headed towards the cabin. The drive was long but went quickly enough with Jas and I discussing different things we were planning for Gus.

We finally got to the main office where Jas needed to check in and collect the keys. She was only gone for a few minutes before she returned waving the keys for me to see. She was beaming and looked very excited. We turned down the road as per the managers instructions and headed towards our cabin.

It looked stunning as we pulled up in front of it. The location was breathtaking. Completely secluded, nestled in the forest. You could almost believe that you were the only person in the world. We walked up the stairs to the front door. Jas used the keys and opened the door.

It was more beautiful than the pictures on the web site indicated. You walked into a huge wide open area, with a splendid kitchen to one side, a large dining area with a gorgeous mahogany table next to it and then a sunken lounge area with cosy looking couches to the other side.

Right in the middle of the room was a huge log fireplace. You could literally sit anywhere around the fire when it was lit and still have a clear view of the entire room. A large flue not unlike a cooking vent over the stove came down from the ceiling for the smoke to exit.

Jas and I then looked over the rest of the cabin. The wood finish from the floor to the exposed beams in the ceiling gave the place a warm feeling. The master bedroom was massive with the biggest king size bed I've ever seen. The ensuite was modern and decked with tiles and marble.

It was just about midday by the time we had unpacked the groceries. I took my suitcase to one of the secondary bedrooms. When I came back out to the lounge area Jas threw herself into my arms and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss enjoying the feel of our tongues wrestling with each other. I broke away first.

"What was that for?" I asked surprised.

"It has been a few months since last, we 'played' with each other, and I am just so excited for this weekend. I'm sure it is going to be great" she replied all the while playfully tweaking my nipple through my shirt and bra.

I could not help myself, my nipples hardened under Jas's touch. I wanted to tear of her clothes and taste that sweet pussy. But I also knew she had a two hour drive back. We had some last minute business to attend to.

"Jas as much as I want you, we need to get some stuff sorted out before you head back. I'm going to stay here tonight and get the place ready for you and Gus when you return tomorrow. I'll make sure that the place looks very romantic, candles and incense etc. I'll prepare dinner for the two of you on your arrival. What time exactly are you and Gus going to get here?" I asked.

"Well, we need to drop the kids off at their grandparents first, and it is going to be a Friday afternoon so peak hour traffic. I'd say we will get here around four o'clock tomorrow afternoon" Jas said doing some quick calculations in her head.

"Right, that will give me plenty of time then" I said satisfied.

"What will you do here all by yourself." Smiled Jas with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Oh, I'm sure I can find something to amuse myself." I winked at her.

"At any rate you have a long drive, so you need to scoot. But before you do I need this."

And with that, I pushed Jas up against the front door, dropped to my knees and with a quick movement, yanked both her pants and knickers down to her ankles, exposing her beautiful pussy for me to see. Jas's lips were already swollen from her excitement. Her manicured "Brazilian" trimmed pubes seemed to point me directly to the place I needed to go.

I took a deep sniff at her sweet musky odour before pushing my face into her pussy. I could hear Jas's exclamation of surprise as I pulled her pants off followed by a sigh of pleasure as my tongue began to explore her sex. My mouth was pressed hard into her pussy, my tongue parting her outer lips to lick at her inner folders.

I ran my tongue up her slit and flicked teasingly over her clit, making her squeal in delight. I then moved my tongue back down and pushed it like a miniature snake deep into her womanhood. Jas grabbed my head, pushing it hard into her lower regions while she thrust her hips forward. I could feel her juices coating my tongue and running down my chin.

I could tell Jas was close to cumming. Her moans were getting louder, and she had begun to thrust her groin harder into my face. With a suddenness that surprised both of us, she grabbed handfuls of my hair and roughly crushed my mouth against her pussy as she bucked hard while her orgasm racked through her body. I felt a gush of her delicious cream flood my mouth as her legs trembled and threatened to give way under her. Finally, I stood up, after licking all the honey from my lips.

Jas, her legs still trembling pulled me to her and kissed me deeply. Smiling she began to pull her panties and jeans back up.

"That was amazing!" Jas finally said once she had straightened her clothes.

"I'm looking forward to you repaying the compliment. Now you need to get going if you don't want to be late." I told her.

Jas gave me another quick kiss, then headed towards her car. I stayed on the front porch and waved her off, already feeling a little lonely in this beautiful but very isolated place. I went back inside and started to get things ready.

By nightfall I had familiarised myself with the cabin. One thing I was keen to try was the 6 person hot tub located on the decking at the back overlooking the lake and forest. The nights were very chilli, so I brought some wood in from the stack near the back stairs and lit a fire the large fireplace. The warmth radiated out and heated the whole cabin. Everything was ready for tomorrow. I lay back in the plush couch with a glass of red wine and relaxed.

The following day I spent the morning laying out dozens of scented candles around the main cabin area and the master bedroom. The day went by quick. It was mid-afternoon and dinner was on so it would be ready for Jas and Gus. At about 3:30pm I decided it was time to get myself ready. I went to the bathroom and showered. I made sure that my pussy was shaved and nice and smooth.

I then opened my suitcase and took out the sexy French maids uniform I bought. The one piece uniform had a very short black skirt that barely covered my upper thigh. Under it I wore some white lace panties and stockings with suspenders. The bodice had a very low cut cleavage. It was tight around the waist almost like corset, so I wore no bra. I applied some make up and then I was ready.

My timing was pretty good. Within half an hour I could hear the car pulling up front. I went to the front door where I could see Jas and Gus getting out of the car through the small stained glass in the door itself. Gus got the luggage out of the car and was then pulled up the stairs by Jas who was excitedly tugging his hand. Both were smiling.

Jas got to the front door then as arranged, she knocked. Gus looked at her surprised clearly expecting that she had the key to the place. I waited moment then flung the door open.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am'" I said addressing Jas. "Welcome to your cottage get away. Please come in" and with that I ushered the two in.

Gus looked dumbfounded and shocked. He was not expecting to see me here and he definitely did not expect to see this scantily clad maid! I was loving it. I've never seen him so shocked.

"What... I mean why... Jen?" was all he could say.

Jas chimed in. "Jen is here to help me give you a wedding anniversary that you will remember for the rest of your life. She is here to serve us in anything we need or want". Jas finished.

"What the fuck? Does Tony know about this?" Gus asked shocked and maybe just a tinge of anger.

"Oh yes. We told him. He has given his blessing and wants to wish you a happy anniversary. If you don't believe me, check your phone. I texted him just as you arrived" I said smiling sweetly at him.

He looked at his phone and I could see him swipe to read the message. Clearly not convinced he kicked off a video call to his little brother.

"Hey Gus, I'm guessing you didn't trust my text message." That was Tony's voice I could hear on the speaker.

"What the hell is going on? Have you seen your wife?" With that he swung the camera around to focus on me in my skimpy sexy French maid outfit.

"Wow that is hot! I haven't seen that one. You lucky son of a bitch! Listen it's a long story and I'm sure the girls will eventually fill you in. Just trust me. You're in for the best weekend of your life. I suggest relaxing and enjoying it. Catch ya bro!" and with that he hung up.

Jas took his confused looking face in her hands and kissed him deeply. "Come with me to the bedroom, I'll explain everything. Jen, could you organise some refreshments please and bring them to the master bedroom?" Jas asked in a very "mistress" type of voice.

"Of course, Ma'am'" I replied. As I turned to head to the kitchen, I felt a sharp pain on my ass where Jas had given my retreating backside a slap. I looked over my shoulder in surprise to see Jas smiling at me and a rather roguish grin spreading on Gus's face. I winked at them both and went to get their drinks.

I didn't rush. I thought I'd give Jas and Gus a few minutes for her to catch him up on the basics at least. I poured myself a wine and enjoyed it before pouring another one for Jas and grabbing a beer for Gus. I carried these on a serving tray to the bedroom. The door was closed but I could hear familiar sounds on the other side. Grinning I knocked on the door. A hasty "give me a minute" came from Gus. Again, I smiled.

When he opened the door slightly, he was naked to the waist. Peeking around him I could see Jas laying naked on the bed smiling at me and winking. I turned to Gus who looked sheepishly at me.

"Your drinks sir. Dinner will be at 6pm" I said coyly to him. As I turned, I felt another heavier slap on my rump. I turned around quickly and saw Gus smiling at me before disappearing into the bedroom. This was going to be an interesting weekend I thought happily to myself.

The two came to the dinner table a little while later. From the noises I heard through the door there was no doubt they had been fucking like teenagers. I smiled at them as I poured their wine, then went and began to serve up their dinner. I took my dinner in my room. Whenever they needed anything, they would ring a little bell. I would then promptly head out as provocatively as I could. Towards the end of desert Jas rang the bell for more wine. I grabbed the bottle and stood beside her chair to pour.

As I was pouring I felt Jas's hand slide up my bare thigh, gently caressing it. I tried to ignore it as I continued to pour. She had reached around from behind to almost hug my leg as her hand continued up past the hem line of my skirt and towards my panties. All the while she sipped at her now filled wine glass and without ever taking her eyes from Gus, continued whatever they were talking about.

I could see Gus was getting turned on by this "abuse" of the "staff". I continued to stand there holding the wine bottle. Jas's fingers slipped under the elastic band of my panties and proceeded straight to my pussy. I was already starting to get wet from the excitement of being fondled in front of someone. Jas had no resistance as her two fingers glided easily into my vagina.

After sliding her fingers in and out a few times she withdrew them and held it in front of her face. They were wet and sticky from my pussy juice. She smiled then sucked them clean. Gus in the meantime could not take his eyes of the both of us.

"Away with you." Jas said as she gave my backside a resounding slap. "We will finish dinner and then we will go relax in the hot tub outside. Make sure it is nice and warm for us".

"Yes madame." I replied smiling at Gus.

I went outside and made sure the hot tub was on. It was bubbling away nicely with the jets running and steam rose from the water's surface due to the chill in the night air. I then entered my room from the sliding door that opened up on the balcony area where the tub was located. I got out of my maid's outfit and put a fluffy bath robe on me. I patiently waited until I could hear the two of them in the hot tub.

When I could hear Gus's moaning, I slid open the sliding door and stepped out onto the balcony. Gus was sitting on the edge of the hot tub with his legs in the water. Between his legs was Jas, her head bobbing up and down quickly as she gave her husband a blow job. I undid my bath robe, so my front was exposed before I spoke.

"Can I join you two?" I said smiling.

Gus's eyes flew open and immediately saw me dropping my robe, so I stood naked before them. Jas looked up from the large cock she was consuming and waved me over with a cheeky grin on her face.

The air was cold on my bare skin and the feel of the warm (almost hot) water from the tub was exhilarating. Gus was speechless. All he could do was stare. I moved to between his legs next to Jas so I could get a better view of his package. My eyes opened in surprise.

The length and width of his cock was very similar to his brothers, Tony. What set the two Rodriguez boys apart was Gus's balls and ball sack! His scrotum hung loose beneath the base of his cock. I could grip it in a fist from the base of his dick and still have plenty space beneath for the two meaty balls to swing freely.

Jas was pumping his cock in her hand and as she did this his balls bounced around. I could not resist. I took his ball sack in my hand and lowered my head. I put one of his balls into my mouth and sucked hard on it. The immediate sound of his groan fuelled me further. I then put his other ball in my mouth. This was no easy feat. I had to stretch my mouth wide to get them in, and once they were in, they filled my entire mouth! I used my tongue to move them around in my puffed-out cheeks and gently squeezed them with my mouth.

I was looking up at him but all I could see was Jas's head as she swallowed up Gus's large shaft into her throat. Between Jas's ministrations on his large dick and my massaging of his balls, Gus was reaching the limit of his endurance.

Suddenly he grabbed Jas's head holding it tight to his belly has he thrust upwards. Jas's lips reached the base of his cock so that we were nearly kissing. I could feel Gus's heavy ball sack begin to twitch inside my mouth. Suddenly a low groan of satisfaction came from Gus as his cock erupted inside Jas's throat! I could see the bulge in her throat from this angle as well as the furious muscle movements as she tried to swallow the load being dumped right down her gullet. Her eyes were watering and a mixture of drool and cum leaked around her lips.

Finally spent he let Jas's head go and she quickly pulled herself of his member with an audible gasp as she sucked in air. She smiled up at her husband before she leant over to me and drooled some of the copious amount of cum into my mouth. I greedily swallowed the offering. Jas and I then stood up and took Gus by the hand and led him to the main bedroom.

We had barely gotten inside when he grabbed Jas around her waist with his powerful arms and in a quick movement had her flipped over so that they were in a standing 69 position. Her face was once again near his semi flaccid cock while her pussy was now right at Gus's mouth. Gus attacked her lips hungrily, licking her outer folds and gently biting Jas's swollen lips. Her juices erupted from her. Gus's cock had sprung back to full attention. Again, I was amazed at those low hanging balls of his.

I moved in closer sandwiching Jas between myself and Gus. Jas's legs were open wide and bent at the knee's giving me a great view of Gus feasting on his wife's pussy. I also had clear access to Jas's asshole, so I used my hands to part her bum cheeks open wider and began to lick around her tight anal bud. As her moaning increased so did the speed and depth of my tongues exploring. I could also see the look on Gus's face, and it was obvious he was loving this.

Suddenly Gus dropped Jas on the king size bed in one swift motion. He then said to us both "I want to see the two of you eating each other's pussies. Jen, I want you on the bottom." Jas and I quickly obliged. I lay still while Jas swung her body around and positioned her knee's on either side of my head so I could get access to her very wet pussy. At the same time that I began to lick and suck the pretty little clit that was playing "peekaboo" with me, I felt the warm wet roughness of a tongue begin to attack my clit. My moan of pleasure was muffled slightly by Jas pressing down onto my face almost smothering me with her pussy.

All of a sudden I saw a large meaty spear and massive ball sack appear in my line of vision. Gus put both hands on Jas's ass and opened them wide. He then guided his cock head to her asshole, still lubricated with my spit. With a slow but deliberate movement he thrust his erect member into that tight space. I had an amazing view of Jas's asshole stretching wider and wider to accommodate this huge invader. Finally, Gus had bottomed out and was deep inside of Jas's bowels. She moaned into my pussy which just made me want to cum.

12