Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gus began to slowly pump his dick in and out of Jas's ass. I continued to lick, bite, and suck at Jas's pussy, while she did the same to me. After a while of this I could no longer contain myself. I screamed into Jas's pussy as I was racked by a powerful orgasm. My legs and body literally shook as my body enjoyed the orgasmic release. Moments later Jas also came. This was obviously all that Gus could stand. He pulled his cock out of Jas's ass and pointed it to my face. His hot stream of cum hit me full in the face with amazing force. Two, three, four and then five times he ejaculated! I was covered in Gus's sticky mess. He was not finished though. He pushed his dick to my lips and I greedily took it in, all the way down my throat until his balls were bumping my nose and chin. Jas in the meantime had swung around and was licking all the cum off my face.

Once Gus was finished we lay together, Jas on one side of Gus and me on the other. We stayed cuddling like this for hours, sometimes sleeping some times taking turns in masturbating each other. Jas finally looked up to her husband.

"Happy anniversary. I hope you enjoyed my little surprise. You know that we have three more days full of this stuff." Jas said.

"I loved it. I am going to enjoy these next few days. I have some interesting idea's I want to try out with the two of you." Gus said smiling.

We all began to kiss. A great start I thought for an anniversary present.

12