All Comments on 'Jenna's Surprise'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More! More!

Lots of new kinds of fun already for Jenna, and there's several days of vacation left for plenty of new adventures and friends for her. And of course, Robert hasn't had a chance yet for much fun, so he should certainly get his turn as well. Looks like they can both have plenty of fun on their own with new friends, and being together while having fun with others would make sense as well.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
The current score is 4.70

If it had been published in Loving Wives, it’d probably be 1.70 among the audience there. Me? I give it a 5.

SWT3SWT3about 4 years ago
Great beginning

The innocence of how Jenna and her lover get together is so erotic. My cock thickened and my mind brought back images of massages in my past. There are so many possibilities; it will be fun to see where this story leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story!! Now we need to hear what happened with Robert that first night and then the rest of the trip’s adventures. Please keep this one going.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 4 years ago
Excellent!

That was a great story with a wonderful build. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Please fix the one time Jenna was called Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue this!

Great story that feels far from over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Great read excellent descriptions of Jenna's experiences Hope you consider writing more episodes

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesabout 4 years ago
Excellent

A great start with so many possibilities to explore further. A whole new world can open up for Jenna, she just has to encourage hubby if he hasn’t already dipped his toe in to the pool.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
As Reed Richards said

As RR said, PinkFiction's story would have received a very different response if posted in Loving Wives. Not just in the scoring, which is invalid and irrelevant in LW, but the commentariat over there is much more involved (and entertaining).

But PF specialises in E&V stories and hasn't yet ventured into LW. A pity.

Massage is one of the perfect scenarios for erotic descriptions, as the appropriate parts of the anatomy can be described in detail and the tension felt by the participants can be progressively raised in small steps. Jenna has felt that erotic tension in this story, but not the guilt (or naughtiness) that would have been added if her marital state had received more attention in her thought processes during the massage.

Maybe one day PF will venture into the Loving Wives minefield. Those of us who infest the commentaries there need more good authors like PF.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An error worth fixing

"When I was much younger, I was a masseuse for about three years."

A European wouldn't make this mistake. A masseuse is female. Mario was a masseur.

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesabout 4 years ago
More please.

Please write chapter two ASAP, Good story line. Ignore the nit pickers it’s all about the theme. Can’t wait for Jenna to take more cock on her surprise holiday and I bet she’s willing to have some more too.

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

i hope there is more to cum.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 4 years ago
please add more

this was erotic and fun to read. It moved slow enough that i does need more Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lame ending

The story ends near the end of the 1st date of a 5 day trip. What will happen when Jenna goes back to her hotel Room. How will her husband react to the fact that she was unfaithful with a man she'd only known for 45 minutes. Jenna never checked with her husband to see if he was OK with her and him participating in musical chairs. What happens if he didn't participate? What if Robert was waiting in their hotel Room the whole time from when the musical chairs started.. He could be very very upset the Jenna participated without talking with him 1st. Jenna "s husband wanted to leave immediately when he found out it was adults only. It's a possibility that Jenna will be heading for divorce court when her husband finds out she was unfaithful

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Beginning of the end

Another marriage bites the dust.

Trust is a precious thing.

Sad.

nolaguy58nolaguy58almost 3 years ago

Great story. Well written and a good storyline, It’s begging for additional development. What were the spouses’ reactions? Such a small resort, they certainly would run into each other the next morning. What did Jenna wear to the beach on day 2? How did she act when they got back home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally sexy, but I hate cheating wives.

We’re it my wife, I’d be filing for divorce as soon as we got home which would be the next day.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story even though 1. It violates every idea of asking for enthusiastic and informed consent so it’s creepy and, 2. It’s preposterous that a monogamous couple married only 1 year would launch into very advanced swinging with no discussion whatsoever of limits and boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unusually quick interactions. Not that realistic. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. There needs to be a sequel or 5. I only gave this story 4 stars as I found the typos distracting.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Yuk!

Sorry, = just no tmy cup of tea!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I didn’t remember reading this a few years ago, but my reaction was the same. 🥵 hot but a cheating wife killed it for me.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Horrible. At least talk to your "husband", remember him, before potentially cratering your marriage and becoming a cheating slut. Oh too late. You already did it. Congrats, for the rest of your life, no matter what else happens, you will always be a cheater, a wife who cheated on her husband, who betrayed him without a thought.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

lolol,, didnt she loosen up quick,, oh i forgot to tell robert im going to a handsome mans room,,well. lets get naked while we talk!!

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight6 months ago

Hot! My husband and I had been married for two months and for date night, we were going to a night club that had a great singer and great band. I dressed as my usual slutty style, no bra or panties, skin tight dress and my 34D tits jutting. After awhile the singer and his wife came over and asked to join us. Wine soon arrived and we were drinking and having fun. He then asked my husband and me if we were swingers. Before I could answer, my husband said yes, yes we were. So we agreed to a swap for the evening. My husband went to get a room. He came back, kissed me, and slid an entry card in my hot wet cunt. He took the singers wife’s hand and off they went to the room. The singer took me and we went to his room. In short order we were sucking fucking and cumming in and on each other. When I was sucking him and he was ready to ejaculate, he asked if I liked to be covered in hot cum. I told him yes. He grabbed his phone, called the band leader and told him to bring the gang to his room.

It wasn’t long until I had five hot studs fucking my ass, cunt, tits, and mouth. Around two in the morning I got my dress and shoes, put a robe on over the cum dripping off my body and down my legs and went to the room my husband gave me the key card for.

When I went in, he had the singers hot slutty wife on the bed fucking her doggy. She looked over at me and said, drop the robe. I did. She had my husband pull out of her and came over to me and started licking the cum off my tits and soon out of my cunt. We got on the bed and started having sex while my husband put me in the doggy position and while I ate her, he fucked me over and over.

We went about a year before doing anything that wild again, but it was awesome sexy fun and we both learned a great deal about even more exciting and sexually appealing fucking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous