Jenni from Rehab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red-faced Kate settled back on to the ex-Rehab young woman and said in surprise, "Wow, you feel all bone, muscle and sinew."

"Aw, what about my titties?"

"Agreed, apart from the softness of your boobs."

"Ooh, how daring of you Kate. That's a good start for university life as most of the first-year guys initially judge a girl by how earthy she is and the size of her tits but eventually they may upgrade to considering her overall looks, body shape, personality and brain power, probably in that order. And oh, of course, most importantly, is she a competent driver for when the guys are drunk, which is often, and have fucked themselves legless, which is very often."

Kate giggled.

"I guess there is truth in what you're saying Jenni. I had promised myself to try to like you and already I know that it's not necessary to try. You may cup my boobs if you think that's more comfortable for you."

"No, perhaps I should continue holding them across your midriff to avoid having your brother thinking I'm contaminating you."

"Christ," Kieffer swore, triggering the females into giggling.

"Dad this is our farm-stay guest Jenni Wilder. Jenni, this is Kate and my father Dougal."

"Hi Jenni, please call me Dougal. I must say..."

He stopped and Jenni said, you must say what Dougal?"

He shuffled his feet and Jenni said slyly, "I'm not what you expected?"

He nodded.

"Then I apologize for not having a gaunt look, unwashed and tangled hair, several studs in each ear, a fat stud through my tongue and two in my bottom lip, tits hanging down to my navel and fingers stuck in my pussy."

Dougal wasn't the only one who looked shocked.

Jenni smile warmly and said, "Rehab reconfigured my looks Dougal and if you wish I'll strip and you can confirm I don't have even a single tattoo on my body."

"That... that won't be necessary. In fact, you look very normal and you look as if you work out."

"Yeah, I got bored living day and night in a damp and dilapidated warehouse. I got a couple of the more reliable girls to go out with me and we stole things to set up a gym such as stuff to make and hang as a punch bag, the axle with wheels off an abandoned car trailer that we prised off the rotting timber for weight-lifting.

"Later, an older female who'd done time along with her brother for minor breaking and entering crimes moved in with us. She went off at nights and returned with new strength and exercise equipment and gym clothing galore. I was voted in as gym manager and trainer and for seven months before I was pulled out of there I revelled in my hours of recreational activity, hidden from the public. Oh, two druggie who were expert shop-lifters raised the standard of our food to assist with body building by stealing to order."

"That's almost unbelievable, well done."

"Thanks Dougal. Punch me in the gut to prove what I've said is true."

"Fuck Dougal, a seven-year-old girl could punch harder than that.

He punched much harder, and she rolled with the blow, coiled and punch him in the gut with a loud 'smack'.

He staggered back gasping, winded and leant against the wall recovering.

"Jesus, I believe you," he said recovering. "Just friendly advice, don't let my wife hear you use foul language like that."

"Oh, thanks pal, I appreciate the warning."

"You're okay Jenni. I'm glad you have come to stay with us for a while."

"Thanks, and I suppose I shouldn't refer to breasts as tits within earshot of her?"

"Christ no Jenni. Good thinking."

The family gathered for pre-dinner drinks but Jenni chose juice, saying she'd signed a pledge at Rehab promising to stay off alcohol for the next 24 months.

The family looked impressed.

"Those Goodie-goodies also tried to get me to sign a pledge No Sex for 24 months but I refused and they accepted my explanation that a girl has to have something to look forward to.

As soon as she stopped rolling her eyes, Muriel joined in the laughter.

Chapter 2

Jenni arrived in the kitchen at 7:10 where Kieffer and his father were at the table with tea and hot buttered toast.

She was dressed in her t-shirt and old jeans and after the exchange of greetings said that Kate had told her to grab one of Kate's jackets hanging on the back porch and to wear the oldest of Kate's two pairs of boots.

The men were staring at Jenni's chest.

"What?" she asked, looking down as if expecting to sight blue tooth paste or a coffee stain.

"Do you have a bra?"

"In one of my bags, yes."

"Please wear it. You and I are fencing today and with you ramming in dirt around a replacement post I could be repeatedly distracted."

"Christ, you really are related to apes. My tits aren't really large enough to bounce."

"Nevertheless..."

"Very well boofhead, I'll strap them down."

Jenni grinned when entering the hallway and heard Dougal say, "Christ son, it appears she'll do anything for you. You better carry condoms."

"Fuck off and concentrate on your toast dad. She only fucks women."

* * *

Jenni, using leather work gloves, was using a length of pipe with a weight welded to its lower end to ram earth around the second post that morning and felt sweat appearing on her forehead.

She'd give anything for a beer but had stupidly lied to impress the family that she was on the wagon for the next couple of years.

"Christ, me and my big mouth," she muttered.

"What was that?" Kieffer asked, arriving to staple the wires at the correct spacing.

"I need a drink."

"There's cooled water in the thermos in our lunch box."

Jenni's mouth fell open, and she stopped to wipe her brow.

He smirked, "What, had you thought we might go into town for takeaways for lunch?"

Jenni's face coloured and he said, "Jenni sweetheart, this if farming, not play school or a ladies' coffee club."

She stalked off to find the water, not saying a word.

Kieffer came over a grabbed the thermos from her hand, without asking.

"Manners."

"Sorry Jenni, I'll ask politely next time. Oh, I pushed against that new post you just rammed in and failed to move it a millimetre."

Christ, she thought, he was greasing up to her.

He handed her the thermos and walked off saying, "It was rammed in as hard as I would, if not harder."

Ah, another compliment.

"Thanks boss."

"That's okay, don't forget you are here to work."

She scowled and defiantly sat down to rest. He infuriated her by not telling her to get off her arse.

When he began digging out a rotting post she raced over, grabbed the spade off him and snarled, "This is my job, don't you know about job demarcation."

"We're not unionised here," Kieffer chucked, giving her a friendly whack on the bum.

She smiled and digging away began thinking about seducing him as she was becoming interested in trying him out.

An hour later a small aircraft flew over him very low, it's wing tips waggling in the approached.

He waved.

"Who's that?"

"Mrs Lees. Don't worry if she flies lower. She'll land on a flatter piece of ground and walk over to me, um us."

"Is she your girlfriend?"

He hesitated and for a moment appeared ready to tell her to mind her own business but he nodded and muttered, "One of them."

"May I watch while you fuck her?"

Kieffer scowled and snapped that said she should learn to sometimes hold back comment at times.

"That's why I'm here for, isn't it - re-programming?"

He nodded and grinned.

"Three times I've had a regular girlfriend and each time they dumped me when they found out about my periodic female callers, all older than me."

"I suppose you couldn't blame them."

"Yeah, right. It's damn hard to keep anything from a female. According to Kate, mum knows but had kept her mouth shut because she accepts that who I have as friends is my business."

"Good on Muriel, I must appreciate having her as my role model. I'll go off and allow you two to fuck."

"No don't because Glenys often comes to just chat and usually she arrives in her Jeep or rides over."

"Omigod, she rides a horse. I like her already."

"Well please don't mention sex. Her husband is nine years older than her and has a bad back."

"Omigod, and how old is this Glenys."

"Forty-one."

"Ooh, old but still in her sexual prime. How lovely for you."

"Mrs Jackson is fifty-three and is widowed."

"Omigod, I bet you have a big dick as well as a good heart."

Kieffer looked away.

"Omigod."

They worked on until a voice called, "Hello you two."

They replied hi and Jenni almost licked her lips. Glenys was stunning. Kieffer the sly dog, was on to a winner with her.

"Welcome," Kieffer soothed and kissed the new arrival. It was far more than just a peck.

"You have company," Glenys said, smiling warmly.

"Yeah, this is Jenni Wilder, the daughter of mum's long-time friend. She's here..."

"Omigod Jenni, that name and your face rings my bell - oh yes the youngest-ever newsreader on Melbourne TV until you had a very public fall-out at a night club with one of your studio bosses and the Melbourne media had a field day with photos posted anonymously on the social media."

"You ended up being fired and that the next day his furious wife pulled a knife on your outside Myer department store. You disarmed her and beat the shit out of her and you both were arrested along with two male on-lookers who grappled with police insisting you were the victim. You were discharged by the judge without conviction and disappeared."

"Ah yes, you have exposed my secret life. My pouring a bottle of champagne over the bald head of that arsehole director of drama at that nightclub only an hour after he'd banged me on the back seat of his car was triggered when he told me in the club to piss off because he didn't want his wife to find out that he was in a night club drinking with me."

"That was almost two years ago and I stupidly began a scene by pouring champagne over him. Some arseholes took photo of me doing that with one of my nipples in plain view and, as one would expect, that was the end of my accelerating career in TV."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of Kieffer," Glenys said.

Jenni believed the apology was genuine and touched Glenys on the shoulder and said it was okay.

"Jenni, I brought bought only two champagne glasses and just a 200 ml bottle but there's plenty of food to share."

Kieffer soothed, "It's okay Glenys, Jenni has taken the no alcohol pledge and has months to go in honouring that commitment."

Glenys eyed Jenni disbelievingly and Jenni had to lie and say that was true.

That left Jenni kicking her own arse mentally and again thinking her mouth was obviously larger than her brain in making that false claim about taking the pledge.

They combined their two lots of food and had a picnic lunch under a large wattle tree.

When the females had cleared away they sat back on the grass and Glenys said, "I guess Kieffer told you when I flew over you guys working that I sometimes come to him for sex?"

"Yes," Jenni said, without thinking and saw him seated a little behind Glenys going through the motions of cutting his throat. She attempted to lessen the impact of her thoughtless by cooing, "What a wonderful way for two people to come together and become real friends."

"What? Oh, that's a refreshing attitude. Please join us, I'm hanging out for it."

Jenni got to her feet quickly, leant over and lightly kissed Glenys and thanked her for being so friendly and said she was going down the slope and resuming work.

"Go to it hard you guys," she said cheerfully. "Don't worry about me if you want to be noisy."

As she walked off she heard Glenys say quietly, "Wow she's a honey, I would rather like we having a threesome with her."

"Me too," Kieffer said and lied, "I think she's rather shy."

"Oh, how sweet."

Jenni had a hand clamped over her mouth to muffle her laughter.

* * *

Late morning on Thursday, the fourth day of Jenni's first week of working alongside Kieffer, they completed maintenance of fencing on that sector of the farm. The work entailed replacement of the occasional degraded posts and droppers (battens) where evident, repairing breaks in wires and re-straining wires after replacing missing staples on posts and droppers.

"Good work partner," Kieffer complimented. "Together we've upgraded approximately six miles of five-wire fencing. I have a surprise for you."

Jenni didn't think having sex with him would be a surprise to either of them. But would learn that wasn't what Kieffer had in mind.

He got into the pickup and Jenni waited and in the absent of communications, a minute later got in beside him.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"That appears fairly likely," he said, switching on the ignition and then drove off.

She fumed to herself that guys seemed to excel at becoming irritating at times.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Her hands fell into a throttling position.

They were in rolling country and he drove over a hill to the second pasture block away and stopped at the closed gate.

He waited.

She sat waiting.

Finally, she got out and opened the gate.

Kieffer drove through and stopped while she closed the gate and boarded the cab.

Through clenched teeth she said she would act quicker if given instructions.

"Oh sorry, I thought if I did that I would be criticized for demeaning your highly developed sense of anticipation.

She bit back a retort and decided she know understood why murders were committed.

Seconds later all was forgiven.

As they drove toward a clump of gums in the far edge of the paddock she saw moving shadows under the trees of large animals and immediately thought kangaroos. As they approached closer the shapes became better defined to her and she shouted gleefully, "You've brought me to the horses."

"Yeah, we'll have lunch in the shade of this side of the trees and eventually they'll come over to check us out."

They lay on the horse blanket that Kieffer had pulled from the tray of the pickup and holding the lunch box and thermos of coffee, Jenni saw it had covered a saddle, saddle blanket and bridle.

He didn't comment on why he'd brought then and she didn't ask, although her excitement was building.

The horses closed in on them and watched them eat.

"You'll start you first riding lesson today."

Jenni decided not to remind him the lessons were planned after she completed two weeks of farm work.

"Sit up and tell me which would be your first choice to learn on."

"The smallest one."

"That's a foal and it will be another two years before her bone structure is mature enough for her to begin light riding work."

"Well the big grey."

"He's a bad-tempered bastard which is why he's been brought here for me to re-program using sensitive handling."

"What about that smaller but powerful looking horse."

"Let's see what she thinks of you."

Kieffer whistled and he called "Come, Roseanna."

The Buckskin-coloured mare walked right up to them, with her head partly down although she appeared more interested than submissive.

"Hold out you hand."

The horse sniffed closed to Jenni's hand and allowed Jenni to pat above her nose.

"That's good, she likes you. But she's too powerful for a learner rider. Dad bought her for me as a filly for my 21st birthday. She's a fully Australian-bred registered American Quarter Horse," Kieffer said with pride.

"She's beautiful Kieffer."

He smiled and said, "It takes one to recognise one."

Jenni's heart flipped, well it felt like that, astonishing her.

Kieffer whistled a lower note and Roseanna backed off a few paces, turned and walked off to join the other horses.

"What about that chestnut horse?"

"Ah, a great suggestion and the truth is that mare was my choice. She's often mum's choice when she rides, which isn't often these days. Her name is Ella and she'd the mother of the foal who is practically weaned from her.

"When can I ride her?"

"Now. Grab the bridle from the tray of the ute and walk to here saying softly 'Stay Ella" and when she turns and looks at you she'll stay, because that's how she is. The other horses including her foal Breeze will wander off as your approach. I'll come over and tell you what to do."

"Why is her foal called Breeze."

"She arrived two or three days early during a fierce storm off the sea and the wind howled during that night."

"But I don't understand. Why wasn't she named um Storm?"

"It's quirky me and I guess it's an example of why foreigners find it hard to understand Aussie humour. Besides, I know of a couple of horses called Storm around here and I don't know anyone who'd name a new filly Breeze."

"Oh, right, I think."

"God you are pedantic just like mum. I have to ask, is having Ella as your horse okay?"

"Yes, very okay. But she's not my horse."

"Is that so? I'm in charge of the horses on this property and I say Ella is your horse for as long as you stay living with us."

"Omigod," Jenni yelled, and grabbed the sitting Kieffer by the shoulders, flattened him, and falling with her knees over his gut to try to stop him getting up, kissed him lasciviously.

"Jesus girl," Kieffer panted, twisting to get his head free, "Do you wish to have your first riding lesson or do you with to continue on and have a piece of me?"

Jenni kissed the side of his face and scrambled to her feet and without answering him jogged over the vehicle to fetch the bridle.

Jenni's 45-minute riding lesson began with an explanation of the principals of horse riding, which side to always mount and names of the often-referred parts of a horse such as withers, girth, hindquarters, hock, pastern, fetlock, cannon bone and hoof.

Then came information including demonstrations on how to catch a horse, put on a bridle, how to saddle up.

It concluded with Kieffer leading Ella mounted and then he let go of the bridle and gave Jenni instructions on how to handle Ella and guide her into moving around him in a 30ft wide circle, and off she went.

The instructor then called Jenni to ride Ella over to the pick-up and call 'Whoa' to indicate to her to stop without pulling on the reins.

"Then quietly dismount, using in reverse the movements you used to get on to the saddle, drop the reins over her head. She is quiet and will accept she is not to wander off with the reins left like that."

Then he told Jenni how to remove the saddle and the under-blanket together. Then followed instruction on removing the bridle to pat Ella lightly on the neck and then to cluck her tongue to indicate to Ella she was free to walk away.

While Kieffer was pouring coffee from the second thermos, he grinned when hearing Jenni talking excitedly on the phone. He could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Hi Muriel, it's Jenni."

"No nothing is wrong, we are about to drink coffee."

"I haven't phoned you on other days because I had no reason to call you."

"I not sounding in a panic; my voice is higher-pitched than usual because I'm excited."

"I'm excited because I've just ridden a horse."

"I rode Ella, because she's quiet."

"I know many other people ride horses including you and they don't get excited. But I had to tell someone I've just ridden a horse."

"Yes, I've never ridden a horse before."

"Yes, the first time in my life."

"Well we don't have horses in the middle of Melbourne apart from the mounted police and commercial horse and carriages rides and horses at racetracks in the city, that's why."

"Oh, thanks Muriel, that's so lovely of you to say that. Oh wow... yes I will break my no alcohol pledge since you guys will be drinking bubbly in my honour in my achievement at riding a horse at my age."

"No, I didn't wet my pants in excitement. Look, I better go Muriel. Kieffer is listening to us talking and appears ready to roll on the ground he's laughing so much."