Jennie - The Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Jennie and the young Jaime were now fully engaged in the blow-job, and nothing else in the world mattered to either of them at that very moment. Jaime wrapped his hands in Jenn's soft blonde hair and guided her up and down on his dick. Jennie was determined to see how deep into her throat she could get his cock, and was silently proud as she felt his thin prick hairs tickle her nose at the bottom of each stroke. Up and down she went, one hand on the cock pumping away, as her tongue did laps around the mushroom head, then back down again for another dive. It was messy, and exhilarating, and the most incredibly sexual experience that Jennie could remember. As Jaime neared his climax, he began warning her, "Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to cum Jennie, I am going to cum."

At that point, all Jennie wanted was that mouthful of delicious cum. She continued sucking his dick hard, while stroking it with even more vigor. Up and down and around, and up and down and around, until Jaime grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down onto his exploding dick and screamed "Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm cummminnnngg Jennie!" Jennie just kept at the task until she felt that first blast of semen hit the back of throat, and then the second, and the third. While the spirit was cumming in her mouth, Jennie was trying to swallow one spurt fast enough to make room for the next, and the next, and the next, until the warmth of his cum was either dripping down her face or radiating from her belly.

After both sat still in utter contentment for a moment or so, Jennie finally released the penis from her mouth while Jaime pulled her up for a sloppy, but loving kiss. At that moment the spirit fully understood the real Jaime's attraction to this wonderful woman. Jennie's hair was a mess, as was her makeup and dress, but the spirit of Jaime thought that he had never seen anything as beautiful as this loving woman at that moment. "Jennie, just be assured that your Jaime loves you, and that this evening he is having the sweetest of sweet dreams. Also be assured, that I, being the spirit of Jaime, would not be doing my job if I did not provide your Jaime with a taste of the nectar that he has longed for these last many years."

"Come here Jenn. Let's undo your top and let the sugar plums dance free, while we pull up your skirt a little to help with the access," the spirit guided. As requested, Jennie, undid the hook at the back of her dress, unsnapped the dainty bra, and demurely let it fall to allow Jaime the view of her two beautiful breasts. Maybe a C cup, pointy and hard pink nipples, light brown, quarter-sized areola, all just perfect to the touch. The spirit of Jaime could not resist a light squeeze of those beautiful tits, a pinch of each nipple to get her attention, and then a little suck on each for Jaime's pleasure. Jaime had always thought that Jennie was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, and at this moment the spirit of Jaime believed the same.

"Now," the spirit commanded, "you lean back a little against the door and let the spirit here do his work." Jennie, being slightly submissive by nature, complied with the command obediently. She leaned back, hoisted her hips just a little to clear away the dress, and then spread her legs as best she could to position herself for easy access. The spirit of Jaime slithered down low and blew gentle kisses onto her moistening pink folds and commented to Jenn that her Jaime loved the fact that she was without panties tonight.

"I remember," Jennie replied. "I did it for him tonight; although maybe you had a little something to do with that as well spirit."

Smirking, as the real Jaime frequently would, the spirit went back down to find Jennie's beautiful pussy glistening in the dim, night light. Pink, wet, shaved around the important parts, with a sparse little landing strip above. Perfect! The spirit of Jaime went in for his first taste with a gentle lick from the edge of her anus to the tip of her clit. "Uuuugggghhhh," came the guttural response from Jennie. "Oh Jaime, lick my pussy and make me cum, PLEASE."

The Spirit of Jaime was only too happy to comply. He continued going up and down with his tongue, periodically spending focus time directly on Jenn's clitty, as well as sliding his fingers into her pussy, and occasionally probing her bottom hole as he licked. "Oh, lick me Jaime, lick me Jaime, oh, do it to me Jaime!" she begged. Jennie was in ecstasy while the spirit attended to her full nether region. "Oh, Jaime, make me cum Jaime. Please Jaime, I need it so bad. Please make me cum Jaime!"

The spirit of Jaime kept at it with the licking of her clit, the fingering of her pussy, and the gentle teasing of her asshole until Jennie exploded in orgasm. "OH, FUCK JAIME I'M CUMMMMIINNNNGGG." As she did, her entire body went taunt and began convulsing while the spirit of Jaime continued with his ministrations until the sensations became so powerful that Jennie had to wrap her legs around his head and force him to stop with a choke hold. "Oh, fuck that was wonderful Jaime."

Again, with that inimitable smirk, the spirit of Jaime rose-up and kissed Jennie with the loving tenderness that he knew the real Jaime would have wanted. "So where do we go from here?" Jennie asked.

"Well, that is mostly up to you and Jaime at this point," the ghost replied. "I'm here tonight because you needed me tonight. There are also nights when your spirit visits with Jaime when he is in need. So, the short answer is that you go home, get on with your life, and as circumstances evolve, we spirits will respond as needed."

"Can I call you when I need you?" Jennie asked.

"No Jenn, it doesn't work that way," the spirit responded. We spirits know both you and Jaime better than you two know yourselves. We are here to help when needed, not to interfere. My only advice moving forward is for you to be happy with your life, then find Jaime and figure out a way to enjoy him without devastating the other things that are also important to you. You are a smart, and beautiful woman Jennie, I trust you will figure it out. And with that I must depart," concluded the spirit of Jaime.

"Well, can I drop you somewhere? Where do you need to go?" Jennie asked.

"Jennie, wherever I'm at, is where I need to be. I'll be stepping out right here, but I want to thank you for a wonderful evening for both myself and from Jaime. He loves you so much and wants you to know that! Good night Jennie."

12