Bad Parents

Story Info
Mommy & Daddy ensure the family tradition is upheld.
3k words
4.1
212.5k
329
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. I'm aware this story will not be for everyone. I want to place a gentle reminder that this is fantasy and fiction and should exist no where in the real world outside of one's imagination. Please be aware that this contains non-consent and incest before continuing.

*

My pussy was wetter than it had ever been. I could feel the slickness of my juices down my inner thighs and my clit throbbed with my heartbeat. I was a mess.

Today was the day my husband and I had been waiting for. Today was our little girl's 18th birthday.

I sat impatiently on the couch. I wore a t-shirt that was so old you could see my tits through it but had taken off my pants and panties. Soaked fabric against my puffy folds was uncomfortable. I wiggled my bare ass against the soft material of the couch cushion and spread my legs, trying to cool my pussy off.

Any minute now it was going to happen.

I could hear them in the other room. My husbands grunts and daughter's scared cries filled the silence of the house.

I heard loud bangs and then a crash. Something had fallen over and shattered, a casualty of the day.

"Daddy please, no!" our daughter begged and I grabbed my tit through my shirt. I pinched my nipple hard enough to make my pussy clench.

Almost.

My husband's low voice vibrated in my chest but I couldn't make out what he was saying to her. Fabric ripped and there was a quiet whimper.

Any second now.

"Ah!" my daughter cried out in pain.

My pussy gushed, this was it.

Firm, wet slapping sounds came from the hallway now.

He had done it. He was in her. He was fucking our baby girl.

I twisted both my nipples, tugging on them tightly.

The headboard of my daughter's bed banged rhythmically against the wall.

They were fucking.

Right now my little girl's virgin cunt was being pounded by her father's magnificent, thick cock.

I felt my girl cum drip down to my asshole, making me desperate to cum. I wanted to wait though, I wanted to cum when he did.

I knew it wouldn't be long. Waiting eighteen years was a long time. I also knew she was tight. I was at her age and she was the spitting image of me. Before today she hadn't even so much as had a tampon inside her. But today, she was going to be stretched out good and hard by her Daddy, just like I was at her age.

I could still hear him grunting but she had gone quiet, no longer making a sound. I knew every little girl wasn't like me who spread her thighs eagerly for their Daddy on this sacred day. I knew she'd learn to love it though, they all did eventually.

The slaps of skin against skin sped up until my husband roared.

He was cumming.

My husband was cumming in our daughter.

I pulled my nipples away from my chest, the pain and idea of my daughter taking her first creampie sent me over the edge and I came. My pussy pulsed and throbbed in orgasm without every being touched. It felt fucking amazing.

I was still panting a few minutes later when my husband walked in to the room, naked as can be.

His thick, heavy cock, was glistening in the light, a bead of cum lingering on his cockhead. As he got closer I could see smears of our baby girl's virginity on his abdomen and balls. My mouth watered.

He swaggered into the kitchen and winked at me, reaching in to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

I practically ran over to him, my thighs sliding against each other from the slick there.

He reeked of cum and wet pussy.

"So?" I asked him eagerly, my finger tips reaching out to rub the reddish cream on his skin.

"It's done," he grunted, taking a swig of water.

"She fight you?" I asked breathlessly, squeezing my thighs together to try and ease the ache there.

He nodded and grinned. "Hell yeah she did."

"Fuck baby, did you rape our little girl?"

His large hand reached out and pulled me up against him, my hand automatically gripping his thickening cock in my hand. It was slick with our daughter's juices.

"I fucked her good baby," he said huskily, leaning down to kiss me.

Our tongues lewdly rubbed against each other for a few minutes in the kitchen as I slowly jerked him off, using my baby girl's pussy juices as lube.

"Was her pussy tight?" I asked him, pulling away from his mouth. I wanted to hear all about it.

I gasped as he cupped my pussy, pushing two of his big fingers up inside me.

"You like that baby?" he asked me. "Hearing about how I fucked our little girl?"

"Ohh fuck," I moaned as he quickly curled them and rubbed my g-spot. My husband knew my pussy better than anyone, even my own Daddy.

He leaned down to whisper in my ear, his fingers never stopping their milking motion inside me. "Her cunt was tight as fuck, but it's not anymore."

I groaned at his words, holding on to his biceps as he fingered me.

"Did you--" I gasped as I felt my legs tremble. I was going to cum soon. "Did you cum in her like we talked about?"

My husband smirked and pulled his fingers out of my pussy. He pushed my shoulders down so that I knelt at his feet. I licked my lips. I knew what he wanted. What we both wanted.

"Taste our daughter's cherry," he said roughly and I eagerly opened my mouth for him to fuck. Without a warm up he shoved his cock in and the tang of my daughter's virginity and cunt juices exploded on my tongue. He gripped my hair tightly in his fist, fucking my mouth the way we both loved. "Finish yourself," he said gruffly. "Cum with the taste of your daughter's cunt on your tongue."

My hand shot down between my legs. I quickly slid my own two fingers into my greedy hole and tried to time my breathing with his rough thrusts into the back of my throat. Within seconds I was cumming, juices squirting down my open thighs and onto the kitchen floor.

"That's my good girl," he said softly, pulling my mouth off his cock.

I leaned against his powerful thigh for a few moments and caught my breath. After helping me up, he drank some more water and then handed me the bottle to finish it off.

After drinking a swallow or two I placed it on the counter.

"So, did you?" I asked again. "Did you cum in her?"

My husband grinned and gestured to the hallway. "Why don't you go see for yourself?"

I got two steps toward my daughter's bedroom before I felt a tug on the back of my shirt. Confused, I stopped and looked back at him. He simply pulled my shirt up over my head and tossed it on the kitchen table.

"There are those tits I love," he said, reaching out to grab one. He squeezed it harshly but I loved it. I loved how he manhandled my body. It was his to do with as he liked after all, and I loved every minute of it.

With a slap on my ass he walked toward our little girl's room, his hard cock bobbing along to lead the way. I trotted to catch up, eager to find out the answer to my question.

It was a beautiful sunny morning and her blinds and curtains were all pulled back to let in the cheerful sunlight. It was a stark contrast to the horror on my baby's face as she lay on her childhood bed.

Hazel was on her back, her body bare and uncovered. There were several reddish purple marks on her tits and her nipples were puffy. My husband loved to use his mouth during sex, suckling on my tits every chance he got. It appeared he didn't spare our daughter the same treatment. There were bruises around her wrists from where his strong hands had held her down to force his cock into her.

Her thighs were spread open with her knees bent where her father had left them, her no longer virgin pussy on full display. Gone was the modest little girl we had raised as she made no attempt to cover herself when we walked in to her room. She laid still, staring blankly at the wall and didn't acknowledge us at all.

As I stepped closer to the bed I could smell her well fucked pussy and the bleachy scent of her father's cum that I loved. Her pussy was red and swollen with a small gape. Her Daddy had ridden her hard. Her thighs were smeared with the same red pussy cream that her father's stomach and balls were covered in. The same juices that I had just cleaned off his cock.

And there, in her well fucked pussy hole, I could see my husband's white load of cum. He had done it. He had bred our little girl.

I grinned ear to ear and glanced back at him.

He smiled and gestured to the bed with a chuckle. "Go on then, you know you want a taste."

The musky smell of fucked cunt intensified as I crawled between her spread thighs. With the movement of the bed, Hazel finally looked over at me.

"Mommy?" she said in her little girl voice, her tone wavering like she was going to cry.

"Yes baby?" I asked her, running my hands soothingly up and down her inner thighs. My fingertips were quickly coated in girl cum.

"Mommy--" she cried, a tear running down her face. "Mommy, Daddy raped me."

She started shaking violently and I knew I had to quickly put a stop to her childish breakdown.

"Tsk tsk," I said abruptly, making her blink at me in shock. "This wasn't rape," I said sternly.

"But Mommy--" she protested but I cut her off.

"Did she cum on your cock?" I asked my husband.

He stood next to the bed, casually stroking the long fat length of his dick. "She sure as fuck did, right as I gave her my load she came."

I smiled at this news. My baby girl had a slutty pussy that knew exactly what she needed. This wasn't going to be hard at all.

"See baby girl?" I calmly rubbed two fingers against her opening and pressed. "It's not rape if you cum."

My husband and I both knew that if you fucked a hole long enough eventually you could force an orgasm out of anyone. But our naive little girl didn't know that and if we could get her addicted to cumming she'd be an easy lay around the house. That was the goal, a young tight hole for her father and a plaything for me.

She tried to squirm away from me as I pushed my fingers into her cunt but Cain quickly held her still, wrapping his hands around her still spread open thighs and holding her down for me.

"Mommy please don't," Hazel whimpered. "I don't understand what's going on."

I fingered her gently, knowing her father was going to ride her for a few more rounds before the day was over.

"It's a family tradition little girl, for you to lose your virginity to your Daddy. I lost mine to your grandfather the morning I turned eighteen. It's been this way generation after generation. One day your little girl will get fucked by her Daddy too," I explained.

Hazel gasped in shock but that didn't stop me from noticing how her hips were moving ever so slightly with the rhythm of my fingers. He father didn't miss it either and gave me a knowing grin.

I slid my fingers out with a wet pop and held them up to the light. They were coated in her Daddy's cum. I quickly popped them into my mouth and moaned.

"Mommy?" our daughter said uncertainly.

"You both taste so good together baby, it's turning Mommy on," I shared, reaching down to rub my own pussy.

"This is wrong," my daughter said adamantly and started to struggle against her father's hold.

Thinking quickly I lowered my mouth to her pussy and flicked my tongue against her swollen little clit. She froze instantly.

"Yeah you like Mommy's tongue on your sore pussy?" Cain murmured to her.

I kept my mouth on her, loving their blended taste and licked her little clitty until she was squirming.

I felt her gush against my chin and knew she was close to cumming. I knew that part of our plan was to only let her cum on her father's cock so I pulled back and glanced up at him.

"She's ready for you baby," I said huskily and slid out of the way. I couldn't wait to see his larger manly body rutting on top of her small delicate one.

"Mommy?" Hazel asked again, this time with more confusion than anything.

"Mommy and Daddy know your little body and mind is all mixed up but it's okay. Just listen to your pussy baby," I said soothingly as I knelt by her side. Cain got into place to mount her.

"Daddy?!" Hazel startled as her father slapped his cockhead roughly against her red clit. "Please don't."

"You came baby. That means you wanted it." I reminded her as her Daddy lined himself up. "You came all over his cock while he bred you. Didn't that feel good Hazel-girl? Don't lie baby."

"I--" she stammered, staring at where her and her Daddy's genitals met. "I guess," she said reluctantly.

"You'll learn to love it baby," my husband said and thrust himself into her.

"Daddy!" Hazel cried out.

Fuck that was hot. I rubbed my pussy, my fingers making lewd wet noises as they slid in and out of me. My husband was fucking our daughter in front of me.

He worked himself balls deep into her, the tight ring of her pussy opening stretched tight around the base of his cock. I reached out quickly to feel where they were connected, wanting to be a part of their mating.

"You like that pussy baby?" I asked him, stroking his cock as he pounded in and out of her.

She wasn't participating but neither of us were holding her down to force her to take his cock. I pulled her knees back toward her shoulders, her perky tits bouncing on her chest. She didn't utter a sound of protest as he fucked her, his pale ass pumping on top of her.

"You know I love young cunt," he grunted, his hips slapping into the back of her thighs.

"Fuck her baby," I cheered him on, fingering my pussy. "Fuck that young cunt!"

I watched him ride her pussy for a while, happy to see that her pussy was wet and happy not only from her first creampie, but also from her own juices. Our little girl was going to cum again, I could see her fluttering around his cock.

"Oh baby girl," I praised. "You're going to cum again aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah she is," Cain grunted before Hazel could answer, speeding up his hips.

"You going to give her another load Cain?" I asked him, breathlessly watching his wet cock piston in and out of her sloppy hole.

He didn't answer me so I knew he was close too and had to be barely holding on.

"Baby girl," I said sternly to get Hazel's attention. "You want another creampie from Daddy?"

"What?" she said groggily, clearly overwhelmed by what was going on. "No, Mommy. No Daddy."

I reached down and rubbed her clit lightly, bending down so that I could talk softly in her ear.

"You want to cum again baby?" I said.

She looked over at me and nodded reluctantly.

"Then you're going to have to ask Daddy for a creampie baby," I explained.

Making her a verbal and willing participant would get us to our goal faster.

"Mommy--" she whimpered, uncertain.

"You're a big girl now Hazel. You're taking Daddy's big fat cock up that cunt of yours," I said seductively as I pinched her clitty lightly between my two finger tips. "Getting fucked by Daddy means getting to feel his hot cum against the back of your pussy baby. It's going to feel so good, your Daddy cums so much."

Hazel closed her eyes and I could see some of the tension leave her body as she relaxed into the bed, her thighs opening a little wider to let her father fuck her deeper.

"That's a good little girl," I praised, watching my husband's cock slam into her, his heavy balls slapping wetly against her asshole. "Now tell Daddy you want a creampie for your birthday."

"Daddy--" Hazel gasped, her eyes opening to stare at her father on top of her.

"Go on birthday girl," I crooned, rubbing my fingers all over where they were joined to heighten both of their sensations.

"Daddy I want a creampie for my birthday," Hazel finally said reluctantly.

"Fuck yeah, that's my good girl," Cain said and ground himself deep against her, trapping my hand between them. I felt her puffy pussy jump under my hand and knew she was cumming. My husband roared in response and I watched the base of his cock as it pulsed, jetting a second load of hot cum up her pussy, nice and deep. Hopefully straight into her womb where it belonged.

After he finished cumming in our daughter, Cain laid on top of her, kissing Hazel's lips gently and then mine. Cain pulled all three of our heads together so we could all kiss, Hazel's confused and nervous eyes were open the entire time.

"Trust us baby," I said, running my hand over her hair. "Your Daddy and Mommy know what's best for you."

Over our daughter's head, my husband winked at me and started slowly moving his hips again.

We were such bad parents.