Jennie - The Reunion Rev. 01

Story Info
High School Lover's meet for passionate rendevous.
4.9k words
4.24
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie - THE REUNION by StrappySandals

(Writer's note: The following is a real-life story that is being lived to this very moment. The people and back story are true, but the story does include many embellishments and fictional wishes Jennie and Jamie were high school lovers that separated and didn't see each other for over thirty years. What follows is a script for the reunion, that may, or may not, have already occurred. Some of the details have been either altered, and/or affected, in the attempt to make it slightly more opaque for the innocent, and little more pleasing for everyone else. Oh, and one more thing; All sexual encounters, either described or alluded to, were between adults over the age of 18. No exceptions. Please enjoy!!

It was a quirk that I even re-connected with her. I was sitting at my desk during what was a very slow

couple of weeks in the office. The message popped up on my screen from HighSchool.com, a web site that I

had joined a year or so ago in advance of my 30th high school reunion. The pop-up ad teased that an old classmate was trying to reach me, and that she lived in Baltidelphia. Initially, I paid little attention to the ad,

but in the back of my mind, it registered that Jennie still lived in Balty.

A few days passed, and once again the same little pop-up showed-up on my computer screen. While I still ignored it, thoughts of Jennie were beginning to dominant my daydreams. Finally, after tempting me two or three more times with that same pop-up ad, I bit the hook. I wanted to know who was trying to contact me. To my great fucking-happiness, and astonishment, it was Jennie.

Now at this point I should probably give you some background on me, her, and us. I am an over 50-year-old construction manager, make a good living, work out regularly to maintain some level of fitness, and overall, keep myself in reasonably good condition for a hard-working guy. I am married, have adult children, grand-kids, dog, house in the burbs, the whole nine yards. I love my wife dearly, but after 30- plus years of marriage I am bored to tears most days, and when it's time to get romantic with her, I'm just not always interested.

I don't want to act as if I know Jennie's mindset all that well, but I'll suggest that her place in life is not a whole lot different than my own, except for the fact, that she has a little more anger built up towards her spouse. She has the kids, grandkids, dog, beautiful house, beach home, good family, but she is not happy with her husband. She doesn't speak of the details, and I don't press for them. Regardless, she's not happy and dreads the thought of spending the rest of her life with a man she does not love. And oh yeah, she still looks fucking-great! Blonde, 5'-6" or so, 115 lbs, great legs, perfect navel-orange sized breasts, wonderful feet, and just about everything else I love in a woman.

The "us" part, is a little more complicated. We were still in high school when we fell in love. I remember first seeing her in the stands at a Varsity football game. I was a player but had broken my hand the previous week, so I was sitting in the stands charting plays when I first saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, including porn stars, Hollywood actresses, models, anyone. And I wanted to date her from the first moment I saw her. It took awhile, but eventually I got her. Initially, she dated a friend of mine while I dated a friend of hers. But I think we both knew rather quickly that we were going to get together. When we finally did get together, it was magical. I loved her, she loved me, and I think we both truly thought that we would be together for the rest of our lives.

Let me also say that our early sex life was wonderful, once we got around to it. Both of us were completely inexperienced sexually when we started dating, and she held out for almost a year before I could even get a good feel of her tits. But I clearly remember that summer night, post high school graduation and after our eighteenth birthdays, when we began our sexual exploration. We were lying on the red carpet in her parent's basement, when she surprised me by letting me feel her body all over. It took a while from that first night, but eventually, we were having sex on a regular basis, and it was good. She had these beautiful, inny nipples that I loved. And they were even more beautiful when they got hard and prominent. And her pussy was absolutely, fucking-gorgeous. At that time, I don't think she trimmed her bush, but it was naturally blonde, sparsely covered with thin, blonde hair, and exquisitely fragrant. Perfect!! She liked oral from the very beginning, both giving and receiving. We most often gave each other oral, or manual stimulation, to get each other off. We also enjoyed a little anal play, some light bondage, and some role- playing games. Occasionally, albeit very cautiously, we even fucked. But as good as the fucking was, we both knew the danger in that activity. In short, it was all good, and maybe too good for adults so young. At this point you're probably wondering, "How did he fuck that up?" Well, I did, and to a great extent have regretted it for the last thirty years.

Jennie thinks I get bored easy, and I probably do. When we were young, we dated for about five years total, but seemed to break up every six months or so, almost to the day. We always got back together, and despite the breakups, it always remained a loving and healthy relationship. But I was searching desperately to find myself, and eventually Jennie got tired of being cast aside and left waiting. During one of my absences, she finally decided she had had enough, and wanted a man who could love her full time.

My searches often included the chasing of other women, but I never met a girl that I loved as much as Jennie. I just had a need to experience different things, sample more of life, and ultimately find my place in the world. I think to a great extent, Jennie understood that, but she still got sick of being left alone and embarrassed. Oh, and for the record, I truly embarrassed her a few times by being a complete asshole in front of her friends and family. At the end, she was tired of my self-centered behavior and realized she deserved better. As much as I loved her, at twenty-two years old I desperately needed to figure me out, before I could appreciate a beautiful woman like Jennie. So, at some point we broke up once again, only this time, much to my surprise, it was permanent.

I think she was married within one year after our final break up. I remember being teased by some friends when they told me of her engagement. I put on this proud face of indifference, but deep inside I was hurting like a mother-fucker. Up till that moment, I had always thought we would eventually get back together and fulfill our mutual destiny. But alas, she did get married, and we didn't see each other for the next thirty, fucking-years. Then I got that pop up ad telling me about the old high school classmate that lived in Baltidelphia.

My memory is not clear as to exactly how it all started. I think I emailed her a note through the web site saying hello, telling her that I saw she was trying to contact me and thought I'd check in. My initial thought was that her parents might be ill (we were both close to each other's parents and the only notes that passed between us over the last 30- years were about my mother's passing) and she was trying to tell me of the situation. Thankfully, her parents remain well. After that initial email conversation, we bantered back and forth for about a month or so before I finally suggested we get together for a drink, or a cup of coffee. Initially she was reluctant to meet. But, as we continued to talk almost daily, I think she began to feel the old memories stir, and finally relented to a safe, friendly meeting at the mall.

While nothing exceptional happened at that first meeting, safe and friendly never had a chance. I think we both felt the old attraction immediately. She looked great, and maintained all the same speech patterns, body language, mannerisms, and subtle sexy way about her. And I'll suggest she thought I looked OK as well. I'm tall, with a tight end's body, a short mane of grey hair, and still with the same commanding presence that she had always found so attractive and comforting. We went to a pizza joint. I ate and she didn't, and we split a bottle of wine. It was a wonderful two-hour meeting with both of us silently wondering where-the-fuck this was going to lead. We both knew that it was too good to be a singular event, but neither had a clue what to do about it.

So, over the next year we communicated daily by way of discreet email systems. (It is amazing how many stealth email systems are available) We flirted sometimes, talked serious other times, but generally spent the dialogue and time getting re-familiarized with each other. We met every six weeks or so as well. Sometimes we'd walk in the park, other times we'd find a quiet afternoon movie theatre, but ironically our most frequent meeting place was at a well-hidden park behind a prison, which eventually became a symbol for of our relationship. Both locked into situations without much hope for escape. So, we did what we could, when we could, and made the best of it.

And for a while (maybe a year) that was wonderful. But I think both of us realized that our biological clocks were ticking and if we were to ever again, realize a healthy, loving, and sexual relationship, we were better off starting it sooner rather than later. No one ever knows just how many tomorrows are left. That, plus the fact that both of us were becoming horny jack rabbits at every meeting, eventually forced us to set a date for a romantic liaison.

We decided on a Sunday night meeting at her beach house in the lovely town of "Mayberry" in late September. Her family would leave Sunday afternoon to return to the city, and she would stay behind till Monday to perform the ritual cleanup / close-up. Her old high school lover would show up just after dark and we would love each other until the sun came up the next morning. It was to be an incredible twelve hours.

I arrived dressed in lite khaki slacks, and an off-white, linen, summer shirt, leaving a few buttons open at the top. She greeted me in a short, white, summer dress, sleeveless and near backless, and with a beautiful set of gold, strappy high heels on her exquisite feet. She smelled delicious, had one of those golden beach mom tans, and was adorned with subtle, dangling, gold earrings, chain necklace, and wrist bangles. The girl I fell in love with over thirty years ago looked stunning.

We held each other close for a long while. After the initial greeting, we opened and shared a bottle of good wine, clinked glasses to each other, danced to the soft music, and eventually worked ourselves into a little bit of a passion frenzy. I wanted to fuck her so badly, and wanted it right then, but she had other ideas. While we were dancing, she lowered herself to her knees, unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. While we both continued to dance, me on my feet, and her on her knees, she gently sucked my dick in harmony with Roberta Flack "Killing me Softly with His Song". Certainly, the most beautiful dick-sucking I have ever received, and I was in no hurry for it to end. I'm not sure Jennie wanted it to end either. She had dreamed of sucking my dick for a long time, and she was making the most of her opportunity. She alternated between deep throating my dick, softly swirling her tongue around the head, and then gently manipulating me with her hands. By the end of the song, I was getting close to shooting in her mouth and told her so. She responded to that with a loving but firm "I'll drink your cum tonight, but not before I feel your cock inside of me."

Gracefully, she released my dick from her mouth, and I helped her back up onto her heels while continuing to dance slowly to the soft music. As she gyrated, her hand reached to the back of her dress and released the clasp at the neck, allowing the front to drop to the waist. Underneath was a very delicate, little, white half cup bra, which left the top of her beautiful tits exposed for my view and touch. Her white skin, contrasting with her beach-tan, immediately made my dick spasm in pleasure. God, I loved her, and reached out to hug her close, while we continued to sway to the music. We embraced, we kissed, we wrapped our tongues together, and we held each other close for a long while. As we continued to sway, I wanted more and so I slowly let my hands wonder to the back of her short skirt, eventually lowering that zipper, allowing it too, to drop to the floor. Underneath the skirt she wore nothing, and it suddenly dawned on me that it was my turn to drop to my knees.

This time, she continued dancing to the music of Garth Brooks "Shameless", on her feet while I shamelessly gyrated onto my knees. I was suddenly a teenager again as I stared into that beautiful pussy that I remembered so fondly. Still blonde, still with that sparse covering of fur, only now I think she trims it a little because her pussy lips were soft, bald, and beautifully exposed. I was almost slobbering by the time I leaned in to kiss her pussy, causing her knees to literally shake in anticipation. Slowly, but vigorously, I licked her cunt up and down, until it was dripping with my saliva. Then I applied soft butterfly kisses to her clitty making her squirm with delight. Then alternating between licking her clit, and cunt, while simultaneously toying with her asshole. In that position she orgasmed for me as we shamelessly danced to the music, using my head as a crutch to support herself as the shock waves turned her legs to jello. After we both regained a little composure, I stood again, and we kissed deeply while sharing the mutual juices that we've each desired for so long.

"Shall we go to bed?" I offered.

Her one-word response was, "please."

As we held hands walking down the hall, she excused herself to go the bathroom, and I took the opportunity to do the same. While in the rest room, I washed up face and hands, gargled a little mouth wash, applied just a touch of male fragrance, took a half Viagra tablet, and stripped down to nothing but a pair of satin boxer shorts. I was so excited to be with her and wanted this night to last forever.

Jennie was also extremely happy that we finally had an opportunity to be alone together and wanted this evening as much as I did. She took the opportunity to clean up as well, adding the thong panties that went with the dainty half bra, covered herself a little with a filmy lace wrap, while keeping the strappy, gold heels on her feet.

It was funny. As she sauntered down the hall to the bedroom where I stood in wait, my dick took that moment to rapidly harden up and it popped out from the access hole in my shorts, almost in salute to Jennie as she entered the room. She was a complete visual delight and I loved her so much at that moment. My desire to fuck her, right then and there, was almost overwhelming!

Jennie, always the more patient of the two of us, wanted to change the pace a little bit and offered to put on a show. She grabbed me by the cock that was poking out from my boxers and drug me to an easy chair in the corner of her bedroom. She suggested I sit down and enjoy the show. Before breaking away, she bent over at the waist and gave my dick a big sloppy kiss and reminded me that it was OK to jerk myself off a little bit while I watched. She then walked over to her dresser cabinet, opened the drawer, pulled out a black, vibrating dildo which she proceeded to suck on while she discarded her sexy lace wrap. Turning on the vibrating dildo, now wearing only the white half bra, thong, and heels, she proceeded to lick, fuck, and suck, that rubber cock all the while making love to me with her eyes as I watched from across the room with dick in hand. That rubber cock was about 9" long and she slid her panties to the side and shoved the monster cock deep into her beautiful pussy. Watching her repeatedly fuck herself with that huge cock while she moaned in pleasure was all my system could handle. Showtime was over. I needed to fuck this wonderful woman.

I stood up and walked over to her and pulled that big black cock out of her pussy and then gently shoved it in her mouth for a good cleansing. In and out of her mouth I pushed that cock until it was clean of her juices, but still slimy with her saliva. Then I replaced the black rubber cock with my own hard white cock and began to lovingly fuck her face with my Viagra engorged penis. Repeatedly in and out with my hard cock to the back of her throat, then wiping her face with the slimy head of my cock, then back into her throat repeating the process. The memory of my hard, dripping, dick being rubbed all over her face is a vision I shall never forget. But as much as I wanted to blast cum on her face, and I believe at that moment she wanted that cum as well, I wanted to fuck her beautiful pussy even more.

Freeing her mouth from my cock, lowering my wet boxers, and slowly stripping her of her under garments, took about five seconds. I left her heels on simply because I'm a heel guy, and her beautiful legs and feet were made for high heels. I then had her stand at the edge of the bed and bend over with her ass high in the air and her head and elbows down on the bed. In that position I stroked her downy pussy and asked her what she wanted. She responded that she wanted whatever I wanted. Wrong answer, and for that response I smacked her ass hard, which surprised her but certainly got her attention. "I said I want you to tell me what you want Jennie". Again, she replied true to her submissive nature that she wanted whatever I wanted, so smack, she got another hard whack to her ass. I told her again that I wanted to hear what she wanted, and this time she understood.

"I want you to fuck me" she replied.

"Good answer" I said. "And where do you want me to fuck you," I asked?

Again, starting to understand the game she immediately replied, "In my pussy Jamie, I want you to fuck my pussy hard, please Jamie, fuck my pussy hard, FUCK ME HARD JAMIE."

At that point my ability to play games was lost, and I simply grabbed my cock and slid it into her awaiting pussy, which she conveniently positioned at a perfect level for me to fuck from behind. I grabbed her hips and began sawing into her at a furious pace, all the while telling her what a wonderful pussy she had, and how I was going to fuck her hard.

She responded by demanding that I "Fuck her" and "Fuck me hard."

The harder I fucked her, the more she begged to be fucked harder. It was sexual nirvana, but it was too good to last. It ended with her coming first, bucking like a wild woman, and screaming "FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK MMMEEEEEEE." It was all I could do to keep her in my grasp long enough to fill her pussy with my come. As the orgasms subsided and the intense desire abated, we both near collapsed on the bed out of exhaustion. Thirty years is a long time to wait to fuck someone you love.

Neither of us smokes, but as we recovered, we needed something to occupy our hands, so I sauntered out to the living room to reclaim the bottle of wine that we left half full. Jennie took that moment to use the bathroom to freshen up. While waiting for her to return, I refilled our wine glasses and re-adorned my middle age body with the satin boxers, then sat in quiet reflection on the events of the evening. Our relationship was just like old times so far, and tonight was perfect, but who knew how this would end. I was desperately trying to relax and simply enjoy our moment together, without worrying about the deceit and/or potential calamity.

12