Jennie - The Reunion Rev. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Sexy" her voice suddenly jolted me back to the here and now. Even after post-fuck and slobber-face, she looked great. Re-covering herself with just the lace wrap and heels, freshly brushed blonde hair, and I guess some fresh make up, she looked beautiful! I handed her, her glass, and we toasted her, we toasted me, we toasted us, and we spent a few moments in quiet contemplation. She loves me and I know that. I love her and I hope she knows that. Together, we make a wonderful couple. We often talk of the alternate universe where we can be together forever, but that place is not available to us on this earth. So, we make-due with what we've got.

As I think I've alluded to already, our relationship is extremely complementary. I've generally been one to push ahead, and she generally is happy to follow my lead. Tonight though, I was getting a little melancholy and she decided that tonight was not going to be spoiled by melancholy. Just when I was about to get too serious for the moment, Jennie looked me in the eye and threw out a mood changer by stating "I want to suck your dick some more".

"God, I love you!" I softly mumbled.

"Here, sit on the edge of the bed and drink your wine," she directed. "But first, off with the shorts," she added. So, with the shorts off, I sat down and spread my legs. She squatted down between my legs and began gently fondling my cock back to life. Soon the fondling gave way to her mouth kissing and sucking my dick back to full erection. "Do you like watching me suck you off?" She asked.

"Oh yeah," I responded.

"Here," she offered me her hand with my cell phone in it. "Take a picture for those times when you're missing me." So, I took the phone and began framing photographs as she went back to making out with my cock. The photos were incredible. She looked up at me with her big, doe-eyes wide open, and my stiff cock stuffed in her mouth, with a rope of slobber dripping from the shaft of my dick. Awesome! A professional working with a porn star could not have done better.

So, after fucking with the camera for a while, and taking a few more shots of her beautiful face working over my prick, I sat back to enjoy the cock sucking skills of this beautiful lady that I have loved for such a long time. "I want to drink your cum," she cooed in between mouthfuls of cock.

"I want you to drink my cum," I concurred. It was a slow, sensual dick sucking, with her lips, tongue, and fingers, focusing on the head of my cock. All the while, with her cooing gently about how she loved my dick, wanted my cum in her mouth, and how fucking wet it was making her pussy.

The beauty of being 55, is that after having cum once already that night, I could sit back and enjoy this extraordinary moment. It took her about twenty minutes to work my dick to the peak of excitement, and when I was close, I politely warned her that I was near cumming. With that she put a good 4 inches of dick in her mouth and sucked hard while gently jerking the lower shaft. "OOOOOOOGGGGGGGHHH" I convulsed, as I grabbed her head and held her tight as my dick spasmed in her mouth. When I opened my eyes, I was very pleased to see a little cum dripping down the corner of her mouth, and a spot or two on her tits. I leaned over and kissed her hard and shared what was left of that mouthful of cum with her. Then I licked the drips from her tits to close out her incredible performance.

With that complete, it was now her turn. "Come here," I commanded. "I am going to lie back on the bed, and I want you to straddle me and sit on my face."

"Oh, I like that" she cooed.

"You control the pressure and where I lick," I told her, "and I'll keep my tongue moving fast enough to keep your pussy happy." Even after a full day of expectation, and teasing, her pussy was still as fresh as the eighteen-year-old pussy that I remembered. We started out slow. The motion of her body took my tongue from the tip of her clit, to her puckered asshole.

"Lick me Jamie, keep licking me baby. Oh, it feels soooo good. Keep licking me baby" she pleaded.

And lick her I did. Occasionally, as her body allowed, I even got a glimpse of her reaching up and mindlessly squeezing and pinching her own nipples to add to her pleasure. Back and forth she rocked, clit to cunt, to asshole, to cunt, to clit, to cunt, to asshole. I was in heaven just feeling the speed of her movements increase, knowing it would not be long before she exploded in orgasm.

"Lick me Jamie. Fucking-lick me Jamie. OH, FUCK LICK ME JAMMMMMMIIIIIIIIEEEEE." She exploded in sweat, and screams, and spit, and spasms, as the orgasm rocked her. It kept going for what seemed like minutes, until her spent body finally dropped like a rock right on my face. Eventually, I had to breathe, so I muscled myself out from under her, causing her to fall like dead weight onto the bed. I cuddled up next to her in spoon fashion as we quickly drifted into a loving and blissful sleep.

I awoke well before daylight, wanting to be out of the house before the light of the day shined on my departure. Both of us were still satisfied from the previous evening to be too frisky sexually. I wanted to shower before departing, so I quickly jumped into her shower, while she promised to make coffee as I did. I'm not sure how quick she can make coffee, but I barely had time to get wet and soap myself up, when the door opened, and in walked this beautiful, naked, grand MILF. We hugged, we kissed, we sucked, we played, we laughed, and we cleaned each other, and truly enjoyed our final half hour of pleasure before going back to the routine of our real-world existence.

Before sneaking out, we did share a few sips of coffee, and a quiet moment together to simply appreciate the blessing of each other. Jennie broke the silence by asking the question that had to be asked; "What's next"?

I, like an Eagle Scout responded, "we're going camping". I told her about recently purchasing a 30' tow-behind for work purposes that I leave set up deep in the woods. Remote, but not too far away. It's comfortable, private, and would offer a great opportunity for outdoor sex. With the seeds of our next meeting now planted, we hugged fiercely, said I love you a few hundred times, before I ran out the door.

Looking back, it was a wonderful night. It will be very difficult to maintain the secrecy, but somehow, we must, until such a day comes when the bonds have been released from both of us. Until then Jennie, we'll meet, we'll love each other, and hopefully cherish this relationship for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Jennie, I do Love You!!

(Chapter two will follow the relationship as it evolves, and the lovers go camping)

12