Jennie's Awakening

Story Info
Jennie starts college and begins a new relationship.
1k words
4.3
16.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domme_
Domme_
6 Followers

Three hours ago, Jennie had been straight, never tempted to even consider a woman in a sexual way. Now, here she stood, hips pumping as the fake pink cock strapped to them wrecked the hole of the head cheerleader. And truth be told, she loved it, the way the girl writhed in the pink fluffy handcuffs, her moans, echoing around the dorm room, probably down the hallway as a whole.

Emily, tied to the bed, didn't care how loud she was, this was a first year dorm and she probably wouldn't be around it again throughout the year, but the first night of term, why not let the cute virgin tie her down and own her, god knows she needed it.

She felt Jennie reach down and paw wildly at her chest, the girl loved every rough hand, and although it pinched and hurt a little, probably not something many else would put up with, Emily didn't care. Jennie was using her like a pro, and it was heavenly.

Finally, Emily squealed beneath the younger girl, moaning loudly as she came on the strap on, nodding softly at Jennie to finish, her body exhausted from the fucking. Jennie silently slowed and removed the fake cock, laying next to the bound girl and kissing her neck softly. Emily slept bound, it was impressive what a good fuck could make feel comfortable, but she didn't care, resting beside the girl she'd met hours before...

-------------------------------

Jennie woke with a headache, her first lectures started soon, as she rose to begin getting ready for them, she heard the soft voice of Emily from the bed, making her urn, she'd almost forgotten the previous night entirely

"Hey.... Will you let me go...?" Emily asked smirking, her bound and naked form illuminated by the sun coming through the window. Jennie moved to release the cuffs before pausing, this girl had these in her bag when they'd hooked up, so surely she wanted to be tied up, so Jennies hands stopped, looking down at Emily's bound form.

"I think you could.... Earn your freedom right?" she asked softly, braver than she'd ever thought she would be, "because... You came three times last night... And I didn't get to.... And I never have before... So...." with that she didn't wait, straddling the head cheerleaders face with her pussy, glistening in the morning light as it bared down on Emily's face.

Emily was shocked, she hadn't expected anything like this from the girl who'd never orgasmed before. But God's the treatment made her wet. She hadn't known someone could make her feel like this, but Jennie was. She felt a need to earn her freedom from this girl, licking eagerly at the wet slit above her, moaning, bucking her own hips as her arousal grew.

Jennie shut her eyes and focused on the golden thread of pleasure running through her cunt as the cheerleader ate her out, her body shivering as her first orgasm brewed. She wasn't sure how to feel, tensed or relaxed, and her mind managed to do both it seemed, her head dropping back as she arched her back in pleasure, squeezing her thighs around the older girls head, her hands tight in the blonde hair beneath her. In a flash, the pressure within her burst, and she came, quickly, unable to ride the wave of pleasure that soon drowned her mind as she squealed and came all over the mouth of the waiting girl beneath her, her breath heaving as she did.

"fuck good girl...." Jennie managed as she clambered off of Emily, checking the time before she panicked and quickly made to get dressed.

Emily rattled the cuffs "Babe... That was hot but... Aren't you gonna let me go?" she asked softly, almost a little scared. Hurriedly, Jennie removed the cuffs but looked at the girl, taking the panties and bra from the floor that Emily had worn before.

"You're gonna have to come get these back off if me my little slut..." she purred, emboldened by her orgasm and the idea of dominating the girl again. Emily just nodded softly and blushed "o... Okay Jennie I will..." she managed before Jennie tipped her head up.

"You say, 'yes miss, thank you'" she mumbled before kissing Emily passionately.

"y... Yes miss..." the older girl mumbled submissive as she broke from the kiss, bowing softly and nodding "thank you miss" she dressed quickly and left, leaving Jennie to ponder the night she'd had.

-------------------------------

Jennie approached the sorority House nervously, she was a first year, and she'd come to dominate the head of not just the squad all the girls were a member of, but also the head of the sorority. She'd done her reading up, of course, a virgin before the night before she hadn't the faintest idea what this was about, but she'd enjoyed it, it had come naturally, like riding a bike.

A tall blonde opened the door on her cheerleading uniform, rolling her eyes at Jennie for even daring to knock.

"I'm here to see Emily..." she managed, which worked, as she was almost dutifully lead towards the biggest room, isolated on the top floor of the house. Nervously she knocked again and Emily cracked the door, before letting her in.

The room was warm, candle lit with a soft pink glow coming from an LED strip behind the headboard. Jennies breath caught as she looked at Emily, her feet bare as she padded away from the door to her bed, turning and posing for the first year. A sheer red lace baby doll, with a black fur trim, all the older girl wore as she too breathed nervously.

Jennie stammered before closing the gap and kissing Emily instantly, pulling her waist towards her own. As she broke the kiss she looked nervously.

"Emily... You look stunning...." she managed, her heart pounding, "I... I love this on you...."

Emily blushed and sat in the bed, before dropping off of it on second thoughts, sinking to her knees before Jennie

"miss.... Is it okay if I call you miss?" she asked blushing, to which Jennie nodded "I... I haven't ever felt a connection like we had this morning.... I'm not well versed in BDSM, but I want... I want to submit.... To you"

Jennie blushed and pulled Emily's chin up to look at her

"then I suppose we had better begin..."

Domme_
Domme_
6 Followers