All Comments on 'Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 03'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dowse Me

That's the hottest fucking story I've read in a long time. Forget Rosa! Tex

duke111duke111almost 17 years ago
Great story

Keep the story alive. That was hot. I agree with previous entry, forget Rosa. You have the babysitter. Always great to fuck the babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Gracious

Wow, well done - incredibly sexy story. Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm

One of my favourite fantasies is the idea of preparing an anal virgin's arse for my boyfriend. Your story made me even more determined to make that dream a reality :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wishing

Wish I'd been one of the characters. I love both men and women and reading about the stuff I love to do made me so hot I had to stop and pull my clit til I came. Bravo!

GreenleafRGreenleafRabout 11 years ago
Hot!

Well, I'll admit that I said to myself - "Why is he going for Mindy's ass the very first time together?" Forget that thought. You did a wonderful job of building this up and putting it out there for us, the readers. Jennie's enthusiasm for everything is infectious! Great sex scenes. Great interaction between husband and wife. I can't imagine how an evening with Rosa would be any hotter than this - but I'm looking forward to finding out. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A MOST SATISFYING MENAGE

I am reading your work for the first time. There could be some adjustments to make it even more rewarding, such as finding Mindy with a really wooly bush. But, that is my fetish and your work is eloquent in its portrayal of a loving couple sharing a woman for their first time.

All three of your stories have been fun reads. Truly surprised these have not scored higher with readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost my story

This reminds me of when I was 46, my wife was 45 and our girlfriend with benefits was 23... This story is hotter and more extreme than my history, but definitely gets my memory working

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Play the role of the cuck to try and make it less painful to be married to a whore?

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

That elusive third, single, bisexual female to complete a threesome is commonly called a unicorn, for an obvious reason. They don't exist. That this story not captures that elusive character realistically and has another waiting in the wings, makes for a great fantasy.

Greg better be taking his vitamins if he wants to keep up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous