Jennifer 02: Putting on a Show

Story Info
Jennifer's internet friend makes her go on erotic missions.
6.6k words
4.54
12.8k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we met in Professor Zapatow's class. International Relations."

The name of the girl sitting at the dinner table opposite Jennifer was Miriam. She was a young beauty, the same age as Jennifer's son, Andrew, an 18 year old college student. He was also present at the table, the otherwise pale white skin under his light brown hair having taken on an unusually reddish hue, his blue eyes fixed on the plate of pasta before him. Miriam had dark skin, shiny black hair, and almond shaped eyes. She was absolutely gorgeous, a petite college girl wearing a maroon blouse and tight jeans. Jennifer couldn't help but feel pride at the hottie that her son had managed to bring home, not to mention an unbridled attraction that she was doing everything in her power to hide.

There was no need to embarrass Andrew any further. Barely two hours ago, Jennifer had come home looking like an absolute slut who had just had the sex of her life. She had been blushing red, sweating, panting, and her dress was covered in unmistakable stains. After a long shower full feelings of regret and humiliation, she had realized that she had forgotten the message about coming home with a new "special someone" that she had received from her son the previous day. Had her mind not been preoccupied with dirty adventures, she would have remembered it and made sure to look more presentable. Neither of the kids had said a word about it during the dinner of spaghetti leftovers that Jennifer had heated up as an improvised welcome feast.

Well, kids and kids. Andrew was in college on his own now, and so was his girlfriend. Jennifer had to remind herself of that. It was time to start treating him like the adult he was. His eyes were still fixed on his plate of food. She felt sorry for him, and a bit ashamed of herself for the first impression that she had given. At the same time, she was still hornier than ever before from the exhibitionistic adventures at the mall earlier that day. The mood at the table was full of tension in all directions, and Jennifer did her best to keep up a semblance of a normal conversation for the remainder of the dinner.

Afterwards, they had gone their separate ways, Miriam with Andrew into his room, and Jennifer into the master bedroom. After her shower, she had changed clothes into something more mommy-like. Grey sweat pants and a matching hoodie, as well as house slippers that she took off and placed beside her queen-size bed. Her feet still ached slightly from all the driving and walking around the mall. As did her pussy. Going to the mall and taking those pictures, and all the orgasms along the way, had made her feel hotter than ever before, and the effect still lingered.

Facing the full body mirror in her bedroom, Jennifer took off her hoodie. Its fabric was thankfully thick enough to cover up her lack of bra underneath. Anything else would have made the dagger-like state of her nipples obvious. Her breasts were heavy and flushed. She slid her sweat pants down. Her legs were long, with thick thighs and toned calves. She was just a few inches shy of six feet tall, in her bare feet. Lightly circling her erect nipples with her index fingers, she admired the full figure of a mature woman in the mirror before her. She had dyed her hair blonde to hide the greys, but other than that, she was a natural looker at the ripe young age of 44. Thick and voluptuous in all the right places.

She still had to upload the pictures to the man she was talking to online. She did not know much about him, but he called himself Dominan when they were chatting. Her right hand had wandered down to her pussy on its own, she found after recalling the events earlier that day when she took the pictures of herself, probably the lewdest she had ever taken. Her pussy had a neatly trimmed curly bush of dark brown hair, and a finger was circling her wet, engorged clit, sending waves of pleasure through Jennifer's body with each lap. The pleasure was immense, and she would go over the edge quickly if she continued. Stopping would not be easy.

As she climbed towards the edge, she struggled hard to contain her moans to breathy gasps. She forced herself to stop masturbating, reluctantly. Her son's new girlfriend didn't need to hear mommy-in-law moaning through the bedroom walls in addition to the introduction she had gotten earlier that day. In the mirror, she could see her pussy throb with disappointment, juices running down her slick inner thighs. Biting her lower lip, she sat down at the computer to upload the pictures for Dominan. She had to cool down somehow, and decided to lie down and take a nap when she was done with the pictures. Hopefully that would do the trick.

She awoke to a soft knocking on the bedroom wall, followed by a whispered "shit, careful". Jennifer was still naked, a thin sheet covering her body up to the bottom of her breasts. Her nipples were standing up like towers, pointing straight towards the ceiling. Her right leg was crossed over her left, and a decorative pillow had somehow found itself lodged in between them, putting pressure on her clit. More knocking ensued, followed by more frantic whispers. She couldn't quite make out the words, but it was clear to her what was going on. Her hips started gyrating, grinding the pillow into her clit with each thrust. The noises from the next room spurred her on, making her even hornier than before. So much for cooling down, she thought.

After throwing off the sheet she had been sleeping under toward the foot end of the bed, Jennifer rolled over on her left side, legs still firmly crossed around the decorative pillow. Putting her left arm under the pillow she had been sleeping on, she burrowed her face into it, trying to muffle as much as possible, and started gyrating her hips hard. Her right hand tugged on her aching nipples, as she ground the decorative pillow into the bed with her pussy as forcefully as she could. The pillow under her face absorbed gasps, drool, and the occasional moan. Her right ear was free, so she could still hear the knocks on the walls, and the whimpers coming from the next room. Her mind filled with images of Andrew pleasuring his hot girlfriend. Sitting behind her and fingering her. Eating her pussy. Holding her down and fucking her from behind.

Waves of pleasure soared through her entire body with each thrust. She was squealing desperately into the pillow for some relief, as the edge started approaching faster and faster. Maybe a decent orgasm would set her straight, she reasoned, and slid her right hand between her legs and the humping pillow. It was soaked all the way through, as if it had just been pulled out of a pool. She would have to wash it, and probably the rest of the bedding, when she was done. Her right index finger started rubbing her throbbing clit, dispelling all thoughts of practical matters, as her middle finger dived into her pussy hole. It was like dipping into a hot puddle. The knocks on the wall started coming at a quicker interval.

The orgasm washed over her, and she buried her face deep into the pillow. It was warm and wet with drool and orgasmic tears. Her right hand was clamped hard between her legs and the humping pillow, and she could feel a warm gush of juices flowing out over it. Her toes curled as her legs locked up, her pussy throbbing with each orgasmic wave of pleasure. She rode the waves, helplessly, as they slowly ebbed out. The bedding definitely needed replacing now, she thought, and promptly fell back asleep.

Her eyes opened. Jennifer was wide awake, after what must have been a long night of dreamless sleep. The clock on her end table said 4:49. She felt refreshed and energized, and there was no way she would be able to go back to sleep. Her legs were all wet, sticking to the sheet she was lying on. Apparently today was laundry day. Stretching her arms out and arching her back, she let out a long sigh of relief. Yesterday had been the most intense day in recent memory. She got up and stepped out of the bed, leaving the slippers on the floor. It would be easier to sneak around barefoot.

Before doing anything else, she sat down at the desk and logged on to her computer. Jennifer had sent the pictures from the mall to Dominan hours ago now, and he was usually quick to respond. The thought of how he might have reacted to them, and what he might tell her next made her start to feel hot again. She squirmed a bit in her seat, her pussy demanding attention again. She should probably have put on panties, or laid something on the office chair before she sat down, but that was too late now.

As she had hoped and expected, there was a new message notification from Dominan. Jennifer opened it eagerly.

My Jennifer,

That was all I could have hoped for and more. Each picture made me more excited than the previous one, and I can tell that you enjoyed the task just as much.

I would like to send a package to you, with a gift, and some more instructions.. Provided that you trust me, I would be delighted if you would share with me me your address, so that I can have it delivered.

Always remember that you can back out whenever you want. If you object to any of my requests, I would much rather you didn't do it. But if you don't, I can assure you that we will only continue to have fun together, Jennifer.

Your Dominan

Jennifer wasn't sure what to do. She didn't know anything about this man, but she loved corresponding with him. His messages and requests made her feel alive, and her sexuality had exploded since they had found each other. She was somewhat afraid, but her pussy was once again dripping wet and throbbing, and she knew she couldn't resist forever. And so, Jennifer sent him a simple message containing a smiley face followed by a home address.

On shaky legs, she got up from her office chair to take a shower, and get some chores done. Laundry was high up on that list.

Three days passed, before Andrew and Miriam went back to college. Jennifer would miss them. Her son had grown up to become a handsome stud, and his girlfriend was stunningly beautiful. It was no wonder they couldn't keep their hands off each other, and their nightly adventures in the next bedroom over had become less subtle each night. Jennifer had masturbated along with their sounds every night. How could she possibly resist? Her own efforts at subtlety had also been reduced with each occasion. The night before, she had been fully exposed, in bed on her back and on her tippy-toes, raising her hips and knees to give her a good angle for some serious fingering. She had been rapidly hammering two fingers against the front wall of her sloshing pussy, squirting her juices all over the bed sheets as she moaned without holding back. There was a lot of laundry done over the last few days.

She was stood in the driveway, having just taken farewell of the kids. They had not mentioned the nightly events at all when had sat down to eat together, but the tension had been palpable when she kissed them both goodbye, hugging them tightly and planting a motherly smooch right on each of their lips. The air in the driveway was hot, and so was Jennifer. She would miss her son, and that made her a bit sad, but she quickly shrugged it off and let her mind go elsewhere. After the kids had driven off, she had found a small package in the mailbox. She knew instantly what it was, and rushed back inside to open it up.

Almost skipping up the the stairs to her bedroom, she was clad in her house slippers and a simple yellow house dress. Under it, she was wearing white panties and a sturdy bra. The kids shouldn't have to endure the protrusions of her constantly stiff big nipples in addition to their nightly endeavors, she thought.

Inside the package were two smaller boxes, and a letter. The first box contained what looked like a small camera. The second box contained a shiny metal buttplug, its base adorned with a heart-shaped jewel. How cheesy, she thought, feeling a bit smitten at the same time. Nervous and excited, and all the more horny, she read the letter.

My Jennifer,

Thank you for trusting me enough to share your address with me. It warms me. Here is the package that I promised.

The pictures with your plugged ass on display were especially hot. I have included a new plug in the package, for you to use as you wish. It would please me greatly to see the heart sparkle in any new pictures you send me.

The other included item is a camera. High definition, and completely wireless. You can use it around the house, and stream directly to your computer. It's a very high quality gadget, so its range should be large enough.

Like I mentioned, I also have a new task for you. Please see the instructions below.

You will set up the camera at the entrance of your house. In the next few days, I will send you a message. When you receive it, you will use the provided gift card code to order a food delivery. As the courier approaches, you will set up a live cam feed to the provided address. Do not worry, you have my word that only I will be able to see it. When they arrive, you will greet them as lewdly as you dare. The more skin you show the better. I will be watching the whole thing.

I look forward to the results, and hope that you will enjoy delivering on this task as well as you did the last one.

Your Dominan

The words had made her incredibly anxious, and also excited. Was she up to the task? It was difficult to decide. Her head was swimming again, with fantasies of how she would complete it, and anxiety about actually seeing it through. On quivering legs, she slipped off her house slippers and walked over to the end table. Inside its drawer was a bottle of lube, among other things. Jennifer had been going through those like water lately. She opened the bottle, coating the shiny new buttplug, and sticking her hand down the back of her panties to smear some on her tight asshole. Surely, it would be a good idea to make sure the new plug fit comfortably. Maybe wearing it would help her decide? Somehow, she already knew which way that would sway her.

She stripped off her dress and underwear, throwing the clothing in a haphazardly pile on the floor. Her hands started kneading and spreading her ass cheeks, fingers massaging her lubed up puckering hole. An index finger slipped inside, followed by a middle. As they pressed further inside, the simultaneous strain and pleasure made her moan. She didn't hold back. Nobody else was home right now. She pulled her fingers out, and sucked them off. They tasted like the fruity flavor of the lube, and her pussy juice coated asshole. With determination, she started shoving the heart plug into herself. Getting stretched open by it was painful, but a good kind of pain. After some teeth clenching and pushing, she got it all the way in.

She walked over and stood with her back to the mirror, bending over and putting her hands on the edge of the bed. She looked back to get a good view of herself. Her long legs were tanned and thick, and her pussy was shiny with dripping juices. Above it was a shiny pink jewel, shaped like a heart, pointing straight down. She kept watching as she started rubbing her clit, the jewel throbbing with the spasms of her asshole as pleasure waves jolted through her body.

Gasps and moans escaped Jennifer's mouth. She had started fingerblasting herself hard. She didn't care if the people on the other side of town could hear her sounds of pleasure. The plug made the walls of her pussy squeeze her middle and ring fingers hard as she pumped them in and out as fast as she could. The palm of her hand slapped hard against her aching clit, sating its demands for attention.

Her pussy started squirting as the orgasm washed over her like a tsunami, splashing her naked legs, and making a puddle on the floor between her naked feet. When the wave of pleasure peaked, her knees buckled, her foot slipped in the puddle of pussy cum, and she fell onto the bed a screaming quivering mess.

She laid like that, face down, legs locked up and shaking, for over a minute. It took another few minutes to clear up her mind enough to think straight again. She didn't know what it was, she hadn't been much of a squirter before. In recent months, her orgasms had gotten more intense, and she had felt horny almost every day. It was as if a middle-age sexual bloom was taking place within her.

When the orgasm had finally subsided, Jennifer stood up. She had chores to do that day, getting groceries, new makeup, and most importantly, a few more bottles of lube. Keeping the plug inside, she slipped her yellow house dress back on and walked on slightly quivering legs down the stairs to go about her day. She didn't bother putting on panties. They would just get in the way, and there was no way they would survive the day anyway.

A few more days went by, mostly uneventful. Jennifer was home alone, spending her days doing chores, hanging out online, calling her family, and masturbating like an unsatiable slut. One day, she had stopped by a sex shop in town, and bought a rabbit dildo. A bit old and cliched perhaps, but she hadn't kept up with sex toy trends in many years, if ever. The store had had all kinds of toys that ranged from unfamiliar to downright scary, but the rabbit was one she knew from her girlfriends to be fairly reliable. She had played with it right away when she brought it home, fucking herself silly in the shower, so she could squirt all over the place without worrying about the cleanup effort.

That day, she had gotten another message from Dominan, containing a gift card code for an online food delivery order, and an address to stream a camera feed to. Jennifer knew exactly what to do. She got up from her office chair, undressed, lubed up the heart plug, and inserted it into her asshole. It got easier each time she did it, and she had started to really like having it in. With the plug in her ass, her pussy was much tighter when she fucked herself, making her orgasms even more intense. Not to mention the constant but sweet pressure of having her ass filled up. She especially liked the times she had worn a plug in public. It was like her dirty little secret that she kept from those around her, making her feel excited and powerful.

With the plug firmly in her ass, she put on a white bathrobe, grabbed her phone and the wireless camera, and walked downstairs. She paused briefly in the hallway to place an order for a food delivery on her phone. It didn't really matter what she got. Something small, probably. A pita with falafel sounds good enough. She squirmed on unsteady feet as she waited for the order confirmation, then walked into the bathroom next to the hallway, after sticking the wireless camera to the ceiling and giving it an angle with a good view. In the bathroom was a shower cabin with a counter next to it, on which she placed her phone with the screen up so she could monitor the status of her order.

Jennifer stepped into the cabin and turned on the shower. She didn't bother lathering up her body, or shampooing her blonde hair. Instead, she fucked her pussy non-stop with her fingers. Orgasm after orgasm washed through her, as warm water washed down her naked body, washing away the the pussy juices that were no doubt splashing all over the shower floor.

Her phone buzzed on the counter, displaying that the courier was mere minutes away with her order. On shaky legs, she stepped out of the shower and gave herself a quick wipe-down with a towel. There wasn't time to be thorough. She wrapped the same towel around her wet blonde hair, slipped into the bathrobe, and walked out into the hallway. There, she positioned herself with her back to the camera, lifting up her bathrobe and spreading her ass cheeks to put the glimmering heart on display. Her pussy was dripping and convulsing, and the courier could ring the doorbell at any second.

12