Jennifer 02: Putting on a Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud ding finally shooky Jennifer awake, and she realized that she was about to meet a total stranger in her current state. She let the robe drop down to cover her ass, but made sure to show plenty of cleavage. After taking a few deep breaths, she opened the door.

He was a few inches taller than her. A handsome chiseled face framed by dark, curly hair topped his athletic body. He was dressed very casually, in jeans and a t-shirt. Jennifer would have jumped on his cock without hesitating if he had asked. He handed over a warm box containing her order, and she caught him indulging in a generous look at her cleavage. That made her smile.

"Thank you, have a nice evening."

She closed the door and took a big deep breath. With shaky hands, she put the box down on a small table, and faced the camera once again. She opened her bathrobe to give Dominan a good view of her naked body, with her big heavy breasts, and short curly hairs framing her greedy pussy. She imagined that he was staring right back into her eyes as she parted her long thick legs, setting her feet wider apart. Juices ran down her inner thighs. She would have to satisfy herself soon.

Raising her index finger in the air towards the camera, she hoped that Dominan understood that to mean "be right back". Then, she ran up the stairs to fetch the rabbit. A minute or so later, she came back down to the hallway, and made sure Dominan could see her throw off her bathrobe. She turned around and spread her cheeks to show him that the plug was still in. This was the first time she would use the rabbit together with a plug, and Dominan was watching it all happen. He would definitely enjoy the show.

Inserting the rabbit was a bit of a struggle with the plug in her ass. It made her pussy so tight, but she was eager to put on a good show, so she pushed through the pain, physically and mentally. Once it was inside, her pussy seemed to relax, with her walls gripping its shaft firmly. Lubrication was not a problem, as Jennifer's pussy was sopping wet.

Maintaining eye contact with the camera, she turned on the vibrations and started fucking herself hard, moaning loudly. Hopefully, the delivery courier wasn't still in the driveway. Not that she cared. All that mattered was that Dominan got to see what a horny slut she was. She wanted to cum for him, letting him see her as a broken, quivering mess.

The orgasm came quickly. She fell to her knees, clamoring against the wall, and removed the still vibrating rabbit as her pussy squirted all over the hallway floor. Another mess to clean up, she heard herself think through a foggy mass of pleasure that clouded her brain. When she stopped shaking, she crawled towards the camera on all fours and turned it off. That show will definitely have pleased Dominan.

A few weeks passed by, dull days filled with self-pleasure interspersed with more interesting ones when she was out doing tasks for Dominan. He thoroughly enjoyed the show, he had said to her in a message. And so, Jennifer continued taking exhibitionistic pictures of herself in public places, sometimes per his request, sometimes just because she felt like it. Sometimes, she would bring the camera with her and stream to the address that Dominan had sent her before, recording herself as she masturbated and fucked herself with her fingers and the rabbit, repeating the show with the food delivery a few times. One time, she had recognized the courier as the same one from her first "delivery show". She didn't always wear the plug, her asshole was still getting used to it and needed some rest in between sessions. It didn't matter if Dominan was actually watching on the other side or not, just the possibility made her feel so hot and greatly intensified her orgasms.

Her son Andrew was home from college again for a long weekend. He was alone, as Miriam was off seeing her own family. The mood between the two of them was good and relaxed, even flirty at times. Andrew seemed a lot more relaxed without the pressure of introducing his girlfriend to his mom without things getting weird. That had not gone so well, and they still hadn't mentioned anything about the reason why, but they both knew. Jennifer decided not to make things weirder, and let the situation develop in its own.

One day, while her son was still staying over, she had received a particularly interesting message from Dominan.

My Jennifer,

I have another task for you. It's a bit different from the usual ones, and as always, you can feel free to reject it if you are not up for it.

I want you to put on a show on using the camera I sent you and stream it to a public camshow website. You are such a hot woman, full of sexual energy, and I want you to share that with the world. I know you enjoy doing it.

How you do the show is up to you, feel free to hide your face or anything else you feel might be too identifying. But, if you go through with it, I want you to make it as hot and sexual as you possibly can. I know you have it in you, and you will love it.

You can stop the show whenever you want, but I would greatly appreciate it if you kept it up for at least an hour, to give more people a chance to see you.

Looking forward with great anticipation.

Your Dominan

Jennifer's heart started beating fast. This was the scariest request she had received, by far. It was true, she really loved going out in public, and showing herself off to Dominan at the risk of getting caught. In this case, there would be no risk, as everyone would simply see her in all her glory. She was also anxious. What if nobody watched her show? What if they did, but were repulsed by it somehow? She didn't know if she could handle that, even if Dominan would love the show. It was probably best to get it over with as soon as possible. She knew that she was going to go through with it, there was no backing down at this point.

She wrote a response immediately.

My Dominan,

Are you ready right now? I can be online in about an hour.

Your Jennifer

Her pussy started flowing onto her office chair as she typed the message. She was sitting there in just her yellow house dress, as she had made it a habit to not wear underwear around the house. It was a practical decision, she wanted easy access to her pussy and her sensitive nipples for all the masturbating she was doing. Andrew didn't seem to care. At least, he hadn't mentioned anything about his mom's constantly hard nipples protruding through the dress fabric as she frolicked around the house. Perhaps he had concluded that mommy was going through some kind of middle-aged divorced mom phase. She probably was, but it didn't matter to her.

She fingered her clit lightly as she started at her computer screen, hoping intensely for a quick response. He was usually quick, but this time each minute seemed to take ages as Jennifer got more and more anxious and horny. Finally, a notification popped up. She clicked it right away.

Yes.

Jennifer shook with excitement as she got up. She wasn't sure what to do. She was scared and worried about showing herself off to so many people, and even more so about not having any audience at all. Nor did she know what kind of show to put on. How did the girls on the internet do it these days? She hadn't bothered to find out. But, she had enough technical acumen to set up the wireless camera and stream it to the cam site. This she did, as she tried to focus her thoughts and figure out how to do her show.

An idea hit her as she finished setting up the camera software to stream to the site. She was too scared to show her face, but she didn't have to. Dominan really liked the pictures of her that she had taken from below, giving a good view of her legs, ass, or pussy. She would rig the camera up under the desk. The audience would be able to see her lower body, and nothing else. There was plenty she could do with that. First, she needed an outfit for the show. Something professional looking. She could be a business woman or a secretary, and the audience could watch from below her office desk while she was "working". It was a silly premise, but it would work for her initial forays into the world of cam shows.

She sat on the edge of the bed, facing the large mirror, and pulled a pair of sheer black thigh-high nylon stockings up her legs one at a time. Then, she picked out a pair of open-toed black pumps from her shoe closet, and slipped them onto her feet. For her upper body, she put on a simple white button-up blouse. She only buttoned it up to her breasts, letting them hang out so she could easily access her diamond hard nipples. They wouldn't be part of the show anyway. She tweaked them with her fingers and admired herself in the mirror. She was a hot slutty working woman, and she was about to show herself to the world.

She put on her sexiest black lace panties, and a grey waist-high skirt that went down to her knees. With the outfit complete, she sat back down at her computer. Exactly eleven minutes until it was time to start the show. Her hand slipped under her skirt and into her lace panties, while she idly browsed the internet in between bouts of staring at the clock. The panties were already wet. A finger slipped into her pussy, which contracted in response. Jennifer gasped. Six minutes left. Her idle finger started rubbing against her pussy's front wall, making sloshing noises, and starting her off on a climb towards the edge. She couldn't help but ride out the climb, trying to take it as slow as she could so she wouldn't go too far. Not yet. Three minutes left. The panties were soaked all the way through.

One minute left. She couldn't wait any longer. The show started. The preview of her camera feed showed nothing but a dark blur. Shit, lighting. She dug through a drawer, finding a small flashlight, and tried placing it somewhere on the floor that would give the audience a good view. It wasn't great, but it would have to do. Next time she would be better prepared. Next time? She had barely started her first show. Her mind was wandering all over the place. A notification appeared on her desktop. A message from Dominan.

You're doing good. I will handle the chat, and the technical details from now on. Just focus on putting on your best show for me. Don't worry about the viewers, they are my audience as much as yours.

His words calmed her down and made her feel warm inside. She even felt safer, somehow. Her cam feed preview looked acceptable now, the lighting wasn't great, but at least you could see everything. Her long, thick, stocking-clad legs were crossed, a high heel dangling off the foot of her upper leg. She was an insatiable slut, currently disguised as an office worker of some sort, and she wanted the viewers to be completely aware that.

It was important not to escalate the show too quickly, she though. That wasn't easy, as her pussy was practically screaming for attention, but she prevailed for now. And so, she spent some minutes crossing and uncrossing her legs, occasionally spreading them wide for a brief second, giving the viewers a quick glimpse of her panty-clad crotch. The drenching wetness didn't seem to be visible on the camera, but it was still a good tease, she thought. Besides, any guy or gal in the audience with a secretary kink would be beside themselves with arousal already.

Not playing with herself got increasingly difficult as the underdesk tease show went on. She was already pulling and tweaking on her nipples, her upper body hidden from the audience. With each twist or pull, a jolt shot down to her pussy. God, she would come soon, she knew. She hadn't even really touched herself. Would her orgasm be obvious to the viewers? Should she try to hide it from them, not making it too obvious how horny she was? She chased the worries out of her head and started pulling her nipples with greater intensity.

The orgasm washed over her in an overwhelming tidal wave. She almost fell forward onto her desk. Underneath it, her knees buckled inward, her feet in high heels lying on their sides as her legs swung from side to side with the spinning office chair. Warm juices soiled her panties, making them even wetter than before, if that was possible. Her heart was beating like a jackhammer. That would definitely have made it obvious to the viewers.

Well, no need for false modesty after that, Jennifer thought. It was time to start the real show, not to mention give her pussy some much needed release. She slid her soaked black lace panties down to her ankles, letting them rest there just above the strap of her shoes. Putting her soles together, she let her legs fall to each side, spreading apart and giving the audience a good view of her naked, exposed, aching pussy, with its neatly trimed curly hairs.

Wasting no time, she stuck the index and middle fingers of her right hand into her pussy. They slipped in effortlessly. She slid them around in circles, feeling the pulsing walls all around her craving slit, getting a good coat of juices on them. She struggled to pull them out again, it felt so good to be filled up by something right now, but the show must go on. Holding the fingers up to the camera, she saw in the feed preview that they were absolutely glistening and shiny with her cum.

She wiggled her extended index finger for a couple of seconds. Hopefully, the audience would understand that to mean "be right back", as she walked on shivering legs to her end table, finding her trusty rabbit. She gave it a little push to make sure it still had power, then wasted no time and all but leaped back into her office chair. She held up the toy for the camera, turning it on and letting it wiggle around for a few seconds. God, she wanted it inside her, but it would have to be another minute.

Scooting forward a bit so that her ass was on the edge of the seat, she spread her legs as wide as she possibly could. Her gaping, dripping, convulsing pussy was now on full display for possibly the whole world to see, and she loved it. She brought the slowly spinning rabbit toy up and held it against her clit, teasing and rubbing it, feeling her pussy get more demanding.

No choice but to turn it the speed up to max. As the toy started spinning rapidly, she impaled her sopping, aching pussy with it, and screamed. It filled her up completely, and it felt so good. She could feel the tip spinning around deep inside her, and the antenna-like feelers sticking out of the base were pressed firmly against her clit, vibrating it. The combined sensations started to overwhelm her, and she sensed the all-too-familiar feel of starting to climb towards the edge. This time, she had no choice but to ride it out all the way.

Another orgasm claimed her, sending her into a frenzy for all the world to see. She shoved the vibrating rabbit dildo as deep as she could into her pussy, which responded it kind with some huge contractions. Pushing out the rabbit, her pussy started squirting like a fountain, splashing the underside of her desk with several intense gushes, raining down onto the floor. Some droplets covered the camera lens, making it difficult to see.

She didn't care. They had had their show, it was all about her now. When her first squirt loads had ceased, she stabbed her pussy with the rabbit again, plunging it in until she bottomed, pounding herself hard. It didn't take many pumps before her pussy pushed it out again, once more squirting like a waterfall, flooding the seat and the floor under her desk. Jennifer screamed, moaned, and gasped alternatingly. The world had seen her, it didn't matter who could also hear her now. She repeated the process a few times, fucking herself as hard as she could and squirting until she was completely empty.

By now, she had slid down and was practically laying on her back in the chair, legs apart far under the desk, bare breasts with crowns of rock hard nipples aimed towards the ceiling. Her pussy was twitching with a good ache. If she wasn't completely spent and exhausted, she would probably keep fucking herself the whole day.

Jennifer looked up and behind her a bit. Why was her bedroom door not completely closed? In fact, it was swinging open, leaving a good five or six inch gap. On the other side of the gap stood a very handsome young man. She looked just like Jennifer's son, who was home from college for a few days. His pants were at his knees, and he was stroking his erect cock.

"Andrew? Oh my god."

12