Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rinsed herself off and started washing me. She ended up washing me twice. She rinsed me off and dropped to her knees. She kissed my cock head and slid her lips over it. With one hand holding my balls she started to licking and sucking. That combined with the previous washing I was ready to fire. She hung on like the little trooper she was, but it was too much. Cum was running out and down her neck. Some ran down and dripped off her nipples. She stayed on it, milking it with her hand. She gave up when I started getting soft.

She stood up and I watched her swallow twice.

"How was that, Daddy? Did I do good? It was my first time."

"That was perfect. But you were a little messy."

"There was so much. My mouth was full."

"It look kinda nice seeing it run down your neck."

She rinsed me all the way off and I started on her. I soaped her up and stuck three fingers in her pussy and one in her ass. She squealed when I got her ass. I rubbed her through three orgasms. She was hanging on around my neck to keep from falling. I rinsed her off and helped her out. I dried her and and myself. She was still in a little dazed.

"Can you brush your teeth of should I do it for you?"

"I think I can do it. I really came hard. That last one was so good."

"You're gonna have a lot more today. I want you naked and wet all day, OK."

"Only if you're naked too."

"Of course."

I smacked her on the ass and we headed for the kitchen. While we were eating, my phone buzzed. I looked and saw it was Sue. I put it on speaker.

"HI, honey."

"Hi, you two. Are you surviving without me."

"It's close. We're eating breakfast."

"Having a good time?"

"Yeah, except we're missing you."

"I miss you too."

"It got to me thinking back to the old days. You know. When we were first dating. Remember the Prom night."

"You bad boy. You know I'll never forget that night. I wonder what made you think of that."

Jen was grinning from ear to ear.

"I think it was your tight little pussy that I got in that night."

"Well, it's not so tight anymore. Having a baby does that."

"Maybe, but now it's talented."

"Good save, honey. Good save."

Jen chimed in, "Good morning, Mom."

"Good morning, honey. You taking good care of your Daddy."

"Yes, Mom. Just like I promised."

I heard her chuckle.

"Sis is ready now. You go take care of him some more, honey."

We all laughed as I tapped end call.

12