All Comments on 'Jennifer'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does anyone really believe that by typing in all caps, someone might pay attention to the drivel you are spouting? Nice story done clearly and creatively.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Stories like this one are why you're among my favorite authors on this site.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing to write in spite of the trolls.

You are among my favorites on this site with consistently excellent stories.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Have to quote 'Just Words' comment here, "this is a sobering lesson to those who read too many stories." Wait a minute- I read lots of these stores.....

Second read thru, and it almost fooled me twice. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute but sobering story. Important to communicate and talk things out. MC is clearly scarred by his father's actions. Also the revenge trope is impractical. If something really was going on then just get evidence, confront and divorce. In many cases waiting for evidence in the form of a PI report is not really beneficial and wastes time. Depends on the circumstances. Here he didn't even look at the photos in detail. Smh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be fair if he had handed her the divorce papers before then, they would have found a way to stay together. She would have been upset but knew about his father's abandonment. And though qould require counseling to rebuild trust, he had his 'shaky' evidence and she had her solid evidence. They would have worked it out. But it made for a better story this way! Salud!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Loved this nice change

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the few times a man likes to be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know of a hotel that you can make reservations for a birthday party by

two people going up an elevator to talk to management and make deposits.

99% of time it's at the front desk on ground floor; entry floor

Credit card charges are billed Monthly usually, So, why 4 separate charges placed on the card.

Bill and Kate I really like your stories and this is not an exception. I just hope you read comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Traveling overseas for a week at a time me thinks that's trouble waiting to happen, anyway a happy ending is a different ending for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nothing is as good as a loving wife.

deependerdeepender11 months ago

Tension must be created to energize the story. However, in this case, the wife's behavior is stretched too far.

NuclearManNuclearMan10 months ago

I started expecting a twist when the P.I. came back without irrefutable evidence of Jenn and Carl doing the dirty. There was another story (I don't remember the title or author) which used a similar scenario, except the guy wasn't hubby's friend, but a professional event planner/coordinator if I recall correctly.

As to the commenters pointing out flaws/inconsistencies concerning the location, frequency, etc. of the meetings, those complaints are likely based on differences from their own experiences. The problem with those criticisms is nicely illustrated by what one philosopher once wrote, "no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white."

BillandKateBillandKate10 months agoAuthor

Kate and I like the white swan illustration on how one's view of the possibilities can be tainted by one's own personal experiences. We'll try to remember it. Thanks.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Reading again, and this is still a great story. There are very few BillandKate stories that I didn’t rate as *5. I really miss their LW stories.

SyzyguySyzyguy8 months ago

It's good he didn't explode too soon. I half expected her to find the papers in his case when she was helping with the unpacking - I'm glad she didn't. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, with my autism it would have sent me sidewards. I do not handle surprises in any shape of form. She needs to carry the can for some of what she put him through. That said, when she said she was in the office all day he should have questioned her then.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit7 months ago

Perhaps I am just a cynical old Soul but for me, having gone round-the-block more times than a street-sweeper, it was more hard work than entertainment, and about as unexpected as Christmas Day in Late December!

Sorry, but it is what it is!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An actual loving wife in a loving wives story. Well who could have seen that coming? A pleasant surprise for once. But yes, it does highlight yet again the importance of communication and not leaping to conclusions prematurely. He should tell his wife about what he did so that it never happens again in the future and she doesn't end up inadvertently doing something similar that he misinterprets.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WOW!! What a total surprise ending, but just shows that not always, seeing a wife with another man, does it mean she's cheating. Was so good reading about an actual loving wife, & a divorce that wound up NOT happening. The writing was good, the buildup excellent. 5 stars Bob

MightyheartMightyheart3 months ago

5/5

Good to see a genuine loving wife.

Loved the story.

Please ignore the garbage comments.

Keep writing guys!

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars -

Why didn't the wife find the divorce papers in his luggage?

Now that would have been an even better surprise.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...