All Comments on 'Jennifer'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good one!

The standard tale of a woman cheating with her husband's friend - NOT! I'm glad you added the last couple of paragraphs, especially having Carl's wife standing along side them. Or I would have been one of those asshole commentators yelling about how Jenn saw him and cooked up the perfect cover up. (And I remember a couple of stories, one by JPB, wherein the wife does exactly that.) Thanks for the entertaining story. This was fun!

5 stars

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Liked that one

Thank you, we live without trust and see where it gets us. All ok in the end but lucky he didn't push the button too early.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Phew!

Near thing or what? Great little LW story, very entertaining, thanks.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

Dumbass

Since wheen does "catering" need halfa dozen meetings and weekly spaced out charges

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky guy!

In more ways than one.

Talk to each other and be honest is too true! Except MAYBE not tell her about this little episode.

A refreshing change of pace for once.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

Nice twist. A simple feel good idea well executed. Thanks

RePhilRePhilabout 4 years ago
Great twist

Reality is a strange bedfellow. To each a separate, personal and unique reality wraps our singular existence. Fun fact colour does not exist in the real world, Colour is only manifested and exists in each of individual minds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story...

...had it figured out when jenn mentioned his upcoming birthday, and the p.i. didn't provide any damning evidence. Still, a nice story. Thanx!

Loklie

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Spitting Image?

Sorry, I am a "TRUST BUT VERIFY" type of guy Ron junior's DNA would be on my todo list. I didn't recall any specific description of Carl in the story but I've watched enough "Maury" to know 'things' aren't always obvious. Excellent story Thank You.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
felt ashamed of himself? fuck you

1 star. There's a lesson to be learned, and the fucking minute they were alone he should have ripped into her ass about what her stupid fucking bullshit almost caused and how he spent a motherfucking month in misery thinking she'd betrayed him. He should have showed her the fucking papers and receipt for the PI and told her it might be best if there were no more surprise parties since she can't plan them out without looking like she's doing something fucked up.

alfiemoon12alfiemoon12about 4 years ago
great

great little story, glad it ended well. always look forward to your stories, always entertaining and written well. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting twist

But some holes you had to fill at the end. Still. 4*

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
too contrived

Too contrived for my taste. How many visits does it take to rent a room in a hotel and why did wifey need the friend along? And what about the visa bill? What was she paying for all those times? Doesn't add up.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Nice

Well written and the ending was a nice surprise.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Fooled me

But not the way you think. I thought it would be a double reverse, that they saw the PI taking pics, and set up the party as a diversion to trick hubby. Then they would sit back and laugh as he reared their child. Guess I,m reading to many LW stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PI

That’s what Ronald gets for hiring such a cheap PI! Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun read and

well executed. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
typical

Typical story you read here. How many guys would go to that extreme? I mean, right when she says she worked all day a guy would call out the lie and say he was in that area as he saw her and carl. If she spills the beans on the party OK, so what.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 4 years ago
Nice story

Good creative twist and a welcome respite from the standard LW fare.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lesson learned - thanks!

Very well written and it sucked me right in. I would have done the same thing as him and been wrong. May turn out to be a valuable life lesson for me someday.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Hmmm

Could have gotten ugly. Another reason to hate surprises

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
twist?

the twist is if she actually found the papers. ;0)

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Great story; thanks for sharing. Ignore the critics; you have talent.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

I wrote something similar to this story years ago and I still get comments about how the bitch did cheat and fooled the husband. You are only the writer. You have no idea how the characters really behaved. I just love those comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong Category

This category is about "Married Extra-marital Fun, swinging, sharing and more" Meaning its all about wives enjoying sex with other men. This sad tale should be in Fantasy or some other nonsense category.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Nice

Another story that did not go in the usual and expected direction. Those two lessons he learned are golden, and if applied would prevent a lot of marital grief. Loved your story, it was a.perfect start to a long day. Thanks for the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A nice cute joke story. Congratulations.

No use pointing out all the legitimate reasons the husband had to suspect his wife, the whole plot and sequence of events was just a setup for the surprise party punch line. Trying to explain this story would be like trying to explain why a doctor, a lawyer, and an engineer might be playing golf on the same day at the same golf course as the blind firemen.

Now write the sequel, where Jenn and Carl finish an episode of fucking, while reveling in their success at heading off disaster. Turns out they saw Jenn's husband see them get into the cab, and figured out the best way to hide their affair was to conduct it in plain sight. Regular planning trips to the fancy hotel, a few minutes of party planning, then they walk out the back door to a nearby motel and pay cash for their lunch time romp room.

Or maybe they live happily ever after. But isn't it telling that the husband was that quick to convict his wife for adultery? Trust, but verify.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
Didn't see that coming

Nice twist at the end. Well done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
all the signs with a happy ending

Another true Loving wife story in the same day! Call Literotica and report this most foul act...2 faithful wife stories in the same day! DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

As soon as the P.I. didn't actually have any hard proof of anything but a meeting, I strongly suspected where this was going.

Still doesn't explain why the surprise birthday party required so many private meetings in a hotel room when almost everything could be more easily handled over the phone. It's not like there were celebrity guests or anything particularly extravagant described. I think you could have left out him discovering the Visa charges and the story would make more sense. I also don't think there was any need to lie to him (other than by omission concerning the surprise party.) She could have told him she had lunch with their friends without mentioning the party. If she'd never lied to him before, that's pretty special. Why screw up a track record like that for something so silly? But I guess there wouldn't have been much of a story in that case.

That said, it was a decent tale with a happy ending.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cog

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* Liked the twist, although I already figured out what was about to happen. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too obvious

As soon as you wrote, "Damn, why does she have to be so nice? Was it a guilty conscience?" it was obvious Jenn and Carl were setting up some celebration. The only question was whether he would find out before or after having her served.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

You have got to love these tongue in cheek stories. Yes there was lots of problems with this story but hey it’s a fun story to teach you a lesson to talk more with your other half . Than jump straight into a divorce lol . Unless you get 100% Proof be careful on what you do lol . But yes this was a fun story and let’s hope that they write more stories like this.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
It's Always Another Twist Of The Knife When The Paramour's Wife Is In On It Too

It's bad enough that his best friend was fucking his wife, but the best friend's wife being in on it was a nice twist.

You need part two to explain how they got the baby to look just like him. Genetic engineering or did Carl also have some sicilian in his ancestry? Or was the wife fucking a Sicilian mobster on the side as well? Fucking whore!!!

Definitely need a second part to explain the questions left unanswered.

Another note. If the husband talks to the wife when he first suspects something, you know the wife that he says he loves and trust so much, then we wouldn't have 99.9% of the LW stories. Here's to distrust, jealousy, and vengeance. They keep food on the table of private investigators, sleazy lawyers, and prison guards.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Well....

We the readers of LW stories

have become experts (?) on cheating

and the discovery of it.

Just by reading plots.

BillandKate, you have to up your game

to fool us ;).

Our story heroes always need more

than a suspicion.

At least some groping and/or kissing.

Other than that, the story was perfect.

Tight plot and entertaining.

I don't have it in my heart to lessen my ratings,

just because I'm an experienced (?) reader.

So top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wonder how many people try to "surprise" their spouse with divorce papers? I just can't imagine too many divorces coming as a surprise, or why anyone would want it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good writing

But that plot has been done to death. Thanks anyways

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
Fuck him. She should divorce his ass

Because he’s an untrusting cunt. She deserves better than a prick for a husband.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
If she was going to be served on Monday

That meant everything was in full swing. How did he call it off since it was no longer in his control?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good one!

It's nice to have a happy ending to what was going to be a run-of-the-mill cheating wife story. Thanks!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

For any ladies reading, the following quote is what almost all young, inexperienced husbands would love to hear:

"I can tell I'm not rocking your world. There's no excuse for two highly intelligent people not to have the best sex in the universe. I have every intention of fucking your socks off."

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

Not bad. A bit too similar to other stories here to avoid being predictable.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
What we here is a failure to communicate.

Why not talk to Jenn about your fears? I liked this story and how a husband almost screwed up his perfect marriage by jumping to conclusions. Talk to one another. Great job. *****

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Cute story

I don't understand the negative commentaries. OK- this was not a masterpiece but was nice cute story

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

U of I? Iowa? Indiana? Israel? We The Readers do not know the state Hubby grew up in, nor went to undergrad (although that would certainly not be definitive!). Just that Sweetie was raised in Japan, but both were in Chicago IL for their Masters. So, Kid SIS mighta gone to Illinois for undergrad!

well, back to see if it might get better!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Well ... it got different. Wrong category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not especially good

If you go to all that rouble, you would at least let her see the damn papers you had put together to let her know you don't condone the lies. I don't care if there was a party at stake, you don't lie to your partner. NEVER!

The little lies will grow and fester and the trust will break down bit by bit till their is none left. LET HER KNOW! Get it out and talk about it like adults. Until that happens, you are then at fault for further degeneration of your marriage.

Smokepole

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
Obvious telegraphed boring and

Rather badly done

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

Ya it was so predictable but then some secrets should never be discussed, ever. He learned that lesson well even at a wasted ~$3K bonus. But he did learn that she can be a very good a liar, maybe too good - trust but verify, always. But to go nuclear over just 'one' set of indicators is youth talking - he has some problems and needs to seek some personal help.

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Pay no attention to the anons behind the curtain!

B&K, you did good. *****

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 4 years ago
nice

how nice to read a happy ending tale. I wonder if silly old Ronald loved his wife as much as he thought he did.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 4 years ago
Surprised

I guess I was surprised at the happy ending- you get so many of the other kind, and often they don’t even explain why the happy wife is stepping out, just go straight to the BTB stuff. Thanks for the lift!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 4 years ago
Brutal!

Wow. You supply a nice little short story that is well written, flows nicely, has good characters and great grammar, and then the comments come from Hell. You can't even specify "U of I" for a story based in Chicago without a reaming. I guess some folks simply live to degrade the work of others...

Not your best, B&K, but much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story...In Reverse

A guy suspected his wife was cheating...but for various reasons, he never could unearth the identity of her lover. Finally after several exhausting months, he poured out his heart to his best friend. His friend and his friend's wife sat him down and went over his "proof", none of which would be of any importance in a divorce case. The two friends went to the wife and told her of her husband's suspicions. She sat him down and debunked each scrap of evidence her husband had. For the next month, the loving wife was insatiable in bed with her husband. Then the husband remembered he still had a wiretap on their home phone. As he was dismantling the equipment, he overheard his wife telling her husband's good friend, "Be patient. We are so lucky my clueless husband came to you with his suspicions last time. He would kill both of us if he knew the baby I am carrying is yours, not his. Let's give it another week before we start up again."

lisablissfullisablissfulalmost 4 years ago
Suspicious

I was suspicious that the P.I had got it wrong when I was reading the story. I am so glad that he did. It was nice to have a proper happy ending, not a cheat being forgiven.A simple little story that left me with a glow.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
eh

been there done that about 15 times on this site. u guys are better than this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jennifers

I have known 7 Jennife'rs and they have all cheated on their husbands. This was just a fluke that she didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That was some lousy PI...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
predictable

The outcome wasn't hidden very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One Of Those Times

When it proves you get what you pay for. What do you call the medical student who graduates last in their class? Doctor. I suppose it must be the same with P.I.'s. I suppose it could have gone either way but seeing that it was only two pages I wasn't really surprised, but it was still a good little ride. Wonder if everyone will be laughing when she finds out about the divorce papers which she will since sooner or later he's going to have to spill about the bonus and where the money went. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
or else

or an excellent way to dodge when she felt he was suspicious.

Now when was the hotel setup for the party?

DNA on the child?

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Lickideesplit

U of I? Iowa? Indiana? Israel?

Who cares and why would it matter?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I can understand not wanting to confront Jenn, among other reasons, just for this circumstance. But why not talk to Carl? If he's guilty, you'll know soon enough, if it's all a misunderstanding, as it is, he could clear it up, without even giving away the surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic?

I don't understand how this is an erotic story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 3 years ago
Nice

See, there are wives who don't cheat on their husbands even if it appears that they are. Great tale.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Very nice story.

Moral: your marriage is well worth a few more tickets for a quality private investigator.😥💰

Thanks for the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Wrong Category

"This category is about "Married Extra-marital Fun, swinging, sharing and more" Meaning its all about wives enjoying sex with other men." - Even were we to accept this limiting description, why do you say it's "all about wives enjoying sex with other men?" Wouldn't "extra-marital fun" also include husbands enjoying sex with other women?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Okay, unlike others, I see no reason to create facts that the author hasn't laid out for us; if the author says that they weren't cheating, but were planning a surprise party, then that's what was going on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Another reason

I hate surprises

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

You have the amazing ability to salvage a story in the last few paragraphs. This is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it.

The turn around was great. Just shows how trust is foremost in a marriage. Trust and communication.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If my mom and dad got together to write a cheater story, this would have been it. Except there would have been no cell phones and the robbers would have given up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story but I really think that one of the things that would have gone through the mind is 'is there a special event coming up' like a birthday or anniversary that my wife and best friend might be planning a surprise for me. It's an obvious thing to cross ones mind in these circumstances. Despite what the evidence suggests you are not going to want to believe that the wife you love is cheating on you therefore you are going to search for another answer first.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

No, the lesson is don’t hide shit from your spouse! Surprises aren’t worth it. I would never trust her again. She lied. The first time he asked a question, she should have told him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

REALLY...IN ALL YOUR STORIES THE SLUT WIFE GETS AWAY BEING A LYING BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a 23 year old woman who has recently started reading LW stories and I want to thank B&K for this one. In the future, when I get serious with a guy I'm going to have him read this story and if he thinks Jennifer is a lying, cheating bitch, I'm going to dump his sorry ass. Boy, there are sure some damaged guys out there. The wife was trying to surprise her husband, and you call that lying and cheating. WOW!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Very weak and cheap story. I think it would have been a lot better story had there been something like this:

"Two days after my birthday party I received another envelope from Oldenesky. In the envelope there was a letter with apology that his secretary misplaced two photos and he forgot to include them with previous report. The photos were included. In the first photo Jen and Carl were in the elevator just before the door closes and they were in a tight embrace French kissing. In the second photo the elevator door was partially closed but one could see Jen's hand clearly on Carl's crotch. I almost fell off my chair looking at the photo. What do I do now - whose child she is carrying?"

To continue ...

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

this is what happens when one reads too many loving wives stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I don't recall ever seeing darkdonut comment on a story he liked, no matter who wrote it. He seems to avoid the real piece of shit cuck stories and just throws dirt on the good ones like this.

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

Kate and I want to thank the 23 year old woman who commented two months ago. Somehow we missed it when written. So, thank you for this morning's laugh as we drank coffee in bed reading this week's comments to our stories. Glad we could help with your vetting of potential mates. Best of luck,

B&K

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

A case of taking a false assumption to a wrong conclusion? How would you ever get the egg off your case .......

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Lovely story. Don't get me wrong - I love betrayal/vengeance stories, but I'm far more of a sucker for a happy romance. I'm glad he held off. This is why couples shoukd communicate.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Why hire a PI when all you'll get is few pic that one can take for himself? And why you would need months to plan and prepare a birthday party?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars and only because it was the opposite outcome of the other 98% of the LW stories on this website.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

How about that, what a twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cheating story that wasn't.... and with multiple happy endings! Well done.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Not just a happy story, this is a sobering lesson to those who read too many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree too much time!? Planning???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The planning for a birthday party does not require weekly face to face meetings with the venue's staff. That many meetings for each event would overwhelm the staff's schedules. If such frequency is necessary in order for a story's outcome to be possible, perhaps the outcome lacks plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad it all worked out but I agree: too much planning for a surprise BD party. No matter where.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

Nice. A romantic non-LW with some humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not happening

Agree too much Time

Money spent by both.

Don't need room to plan.

Just meet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHAT A STUPID CUCK HUSBAND!! ALL THE DRAMA FOR AND BY A SKANK!!

HE IS REALLY A LOSER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SO WHAT ABOUT THE ROOM SHE PAID FOR EVERY WEEK....SINCE WHEN YOU BOOK A HOTEL ROOM TO PLAN A SURPRISE PARTY!! PATHETIC!!

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Kate and I are leaving all the idiotic comments below to prove how much bullshit writers on LW have to endure. Clowns who have never planned a major event at a high-end hotel (we have for business purposes) continue to inject their 'cuck' comments regarding the two (yes, count them) meetings needed to plan his surprise party. And yes, four deposits may have been a little excessive, but we figured one for the banquet room, one for the caterer, one for the band, and one for the guest room where they stayed after the party. And if you read the damn story, you would have read they took the elevator up to the 2nd floor banquet room, not a guest room - and his best friend's wife was with them.

Guys - quit reading cheating wife stories and get some professional help. Life is so much better when you aren't so paranoid and you can trust the one you love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I enjoyed it. But I have noticed that it brought the usual trolls out in full force in the comments section. They must lead some sad lives.

KaeYo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story with a nice plot. Everything came together well but do get an editor to fix your tenses. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute entertaining story, a little implausible, with 4 hotel meetings for a party, but still a good enjoyable story. Another 5. This is the second story of yours that I read (both 5's). I will read all of your stories...Quality work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...