Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently pushed her back, until she was lying down. She moved to reach for the wrapped condom, but he said "no, not yet." He positioned his face between her legs, and began to kiss her vulva just as if he were kissing the lips of her face. His tongue flicked across the tiny bud of her clitoris, ran down the furrow between her labia, pushed into her pussy which was already wet and getting wetter. Her sighs and moans told him he was pleasing her very well.

Soon he heard the familiar sounds of her approaching climax. He reached both hands up to her tits, grasped and squeezed them. His thumbs rubbed back and forth over the nipples, and that sent her over the edge. Her cry of ecstasy rang out in the night.

"Your turn," she said, once she had caught her breath. "Lie down." He obliged, lying on his back and gazing at the sky as he heard the condom packet tearing open. He felt her unroll the sheath down his penis, and her mouth engulfed him a few seconds later.

The whole experience was thrilling, from the novelty of outdoor sex to the always welcome coupling with Jennifer. The warm night air caressed his naked skin, the calls of nighttime insects sounded all around, and above hung the deep black sky scattered with thousands of stars. He watched Jennifer's talented hands and mouth moving on his penis, sending electric tingles of delight through him, and the marijuana high dialed every sensation up to and past eleven. He moaned wordlessly at the pleasure. Looking up at the stars he felt almost as if he were floating among them.

Presently she left off sucking his cock, and crawled her way up his body to straddle his hips. Her great pendulous breasts hung over him as she slipped his stiff cock into herself and began to ride him. He reached up with both hands; one caressed her face and stroked her hair, and the other covered the nipple of one breast and squeezed gently.

Soon her own cries of pleasure joined his own as she fucked him, her pussy rising and falling on his dick as he pawed her tits the way experience had taught him that she liked it best. He found her rhythm and matched it, thrusting his hips upward as she came down. "Fuck, yes," she said, "your cock! Oh, your cock is the best!"

He was close to coming now, the excitement of sex under the sky accelerating him toward orgasm, and he worked her tits harder, in an effort to give her one more before he finished.

He barely made it. "Yes!" she cried out, "oh fuck, fuck, yes, I'm coming again!" He was coming as well, yelling out as he ejaculated inside her while she continued riding him. Their voices carried together out into the night, with no one else to hear them.

Their orgasms passed, and she let herself down to lay atop him, kissing him again. She was heavy on him but he didn't mind; it wasn't uncomfortable and he enjoyed the feeling of her warm naked skin against his.

"I could stay here like this forever," she said.

"It is nice," he agreed, "but there are practical considerations. Like for example, we both have jobs to get back to at some point."

"I don't even want to think about work right now." She rolled off of him and lay beside him, resting her head on his chest. "I just want to lay here with you for a while."

"I'm not in any hurry to leave," he replied. "We can stay as long as you like. Besides, you don't want to be driving back through those woods at night while you're high."

"Absolutely not," she concurred. "Maybe another half hour."

They remained naked and laying together for another forty minutes before she got up, dressed, and began to pack the telescope.

* * *

One Friday he arrived at work and immediately saw that it was going to be a rough day. He resigned himself to getting through it, knowing that at least he would be seeing Jennifer that night. Then a text came in the middle of the morning: Work is fucked. Can't meet tonight. Have to stay late. >_<

It was the second week in a row that they hadn't spent time together; last week he'd been the one to cancel. OK better luck next time? he sent back.

He still needed something to look forward to at the end of the day. He didn't feel like picking someone up at Randy's - which wasn't a certainty anyway. He decided it would be an epic masturbation night, looking at videos on PornHub and edging himself until he couldn't hold his orgasm back any longer. Anticipating that would keep him going through the next few hours. He would rather be with Jennifer, sex or no sex, but the situation was what it was.

He got back to work.

* * *

His story continues in "A Visit From the Sex Goddess". Jennifer returns in that story's epilogue.