Jennifer

Story Info
Married couple's game goes astray.
1.7k words
3.73
33k
26
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
225 Followers

I was sitting at a table in the bar of one of my favorite hotels, nursing a scotch, and finishing the paperwork on my latest audit. That's what I did now, travelling auditor. The job sucked. I used to work in financial services firm with a nice house in the suburbs and a pretty wife. That all went away, including the wife, during the financial crisis. After months of unemployment, I finally found this job. My wife hated how much I traveled and then began hating me. So, after the divorce, I ended up with a series of nice hotels like this, in nice neighborhoods, where it's safe to travel while black. The hotels also have nice gyms allowing me to keep in shape.

Jennifer walked in as I was contemplating a third scotch or going to bed. Of course, I didn't know her name then. I have seen similar women, walk into similar hotel bars in similar outfits. Usually, a divorced or married woman from out of town looking for a fling. But Jennifer looked different. She was young, very pale, long light brown hair with longer legs. She had on six-inch heels with a sort of grey dress, and she could have looked like a knockout, but it was all wrong. First, she could barely walk in the heels. Second, the push-up bra and panties were destroying the lines of her dress.

I signaled the bartender that I wanted to buy her a drink. When he served her, I saw him motion over to me and I knew he was telling her that she should say hello.

Jennifer sat down in my booth and introduced herself. I could see this wasn't her first drink of the evening or maybe she had some chemical help. I could also see she was nervous as hell. Eventually she told me that she and her husband had planned this date night, but her husband was running late. I asked what the game was and the embarrassed look on her face was priceless. She explained that she was supposed to be a prostitute and her husband was going to engage her services. I told her my ex and I used to play similar games to keep the romance young.

On her second drink, Jennifer began talking about her hopes for the evening. She really hoped the dress would light a fire in her husband. I asked if I could give some advice and she gave me a nod.

I told her, "The dress would look absolutely stunning on you but the push up bra and panty lines are messing up the look."

The look of disappointment on her face made me regret my statements but I said, "Look, you still have time, go into the lady's room and take them off. Jennifer's face lit up and she scurried off leaving her cell phone on the table. While she was gone, I saw a text from her husband saying maybe another hour.

When Jennifer came back, I was stunned. She looked amazing. The dress fit her perfectly, clinging to her modest breasts and slim hips. She asked if liked the way it looked now and did a little twirl. That twirl sent the dress up and gave me a little peak at her ass cheeks. I told her she was one of the sexiest women I have ever seen and if that didn't light a fire in her husband, nothing would. She was concerned that her nipples were showing, drawing my attention to them. They were showing and I loved it, feeling the blood begin to flow in my cock. I told her the dress was supposed to show them, it was a sexy dress and sexy dresses showed off a woman's assets.

Jennifer noticed the text from her husband a there was a look of disappointment in her face. She apologized for taking up my time and being a bother. I assured her that I was enjoying myself. There was some slow jazz music playing and suggested we dance to help pass the time. After a short pause, Jennifer agreed.

We took to the dance floor and after a minute or two, I pulled her close. I expected her to put some distance between us, but she melted into my body. God, she felt good, and she smelled better. We danced to several songs and then decided to take a break. I took her hand and led her back to the table. As we got there, Jennifer headed back to the lady's room. When I sat down, I saw another text message from her husband. This one said, "I see you found a friend. I think I'll just watch for a while."

When Jennifer returned, I took my turn and discreetly scanned the bar looking for hubby. He was easy to pick out. Jennifer mentioned that he worked in IT and he could have been the poster child for most technicians. Overweight, sloppily dressed and it had been a few days since he washed his hair.

I was a little confused. Was this the game all along, Jennifer looking for some interracial sex while cuckolding her husband. For some reason I didn't think so. I didn't get that vibe from her and believed her original story was the game she had planned on playing with her husband. Maybe her husband was changing the game.

When I got back to the table, I could see her facial expression had dimmed. I also saw that she had read her husband's text message and asked if everything was okay. She nodded yes and smiled. I sat down next to her, closer than we had been sitting. Jennfer grabbed her phone and said she needed the lady's room again. I glanced over at hubby and saw him furiously typing on his phone.

When Jennifer came back, she sat close to me, very close to me, so close I had to put my arm around her. Her nipples were like diamonds poking through her dress. I rested my free hand on her thigh. We both looked at the contrast between my black hand against her white thigh. We both knew that her naked pussy was an inch away from my fingers. I asked about hubby while my hands stroked her thigh. To my surprise I felt Jennifer spread her legs. Jennifer said her husband was still stuck at work and he might not make until very late.

I reached up and began to stroke her nipple with my hand. The dress was so sheer it was like her nipple was bare. Jennifer looked down at my hand playing with her nipple and let out a little moan. When she looked back at me, I leaned in and kissed her. She hesitated for a second and then began to passionately kiss me back. As we kissed, I began to pinch and pull on pull on her nipple. Jennifer placed her hand on mine but did not try and stop me at all. We broke her kiss and Jennifer laid her head on my shoulder as I began my assault on her other nipple. I began to sense that she was very submissive.

While I played with her breast, I asked what other games her and her husband had played. Jenneifer said sometimes they would watch dirty movies or read dirty stories. As Jennifer paused, I pinched her nipple a little harder. Her moan went straight to my cock. I tried to get some details on the movies and stories they liked but she wouldn't say much.

I leaned back and told her to show me her pussy. Jennifer looked at me in shock and began to say she couldn't do that here. She didn't say she couldn't or wouldn't show me her pussy but that she couldn't do it here. I whispered in her ear and said, "Go ahead, lift the front of your skirt and show me your pussy."

Jennifer reached down and began to pull up the front of her dress. The dress was short, so it didn't take long for her pussy to come into view. I noticed it was freshly shaven and told her to spread her legs further apart. She looked cute with her legs spread and her eyes closed. I dragged my finger along her slit, found it very wet and then placed my wet finger against her mouth. Jennifer knew the drill and began to suck her juices off my finger.

My mind drifted off to hubby and what kind of game was he looking for. There was little doubt that Jennifer would be spending the night in my hotel room. I hoped he didn't plan on joining us. That happened once before with another couple, but I didn't like it. Maybe I just didn't like him. I decided to give hubby a little show and see where that took us, so I asked Jennifer to dance again.

The bar was pretty empty by that time as we entered the dance floor. Jennifer immediately placed her head on my shoulder. We were dancing several feet away from hubby and he had a clear view of us. When Jennifer had her back to him, I slid my hand down to her ass cheek and began squeezing her ass. Hubby was taking some picture and trying to discreet but failing miserably.

With Jennifer's arms on my 6'4 shoulders, there wasn't much dress covering her ass. Hubby watched my hand slide under her skirt and onto her bare ass cheek which exposed the other cheek. I took one of Jennifer's hand off my shoulder and placed it on my cock. Jennifer's top had a deep vee, deep enough that I could expose one of her breasts. Jennifer let out another moan when she felt the cool air on her nipple. She did nothing to stop me, so I continued fondling her in front of her husband.

We danced like that for several minutes and then I told Jennifer it was time to head to my hotel room. Jennifer nodded okay. When we broke our embrace, she went to cover her breast, but I stopped her. She meekly complied and put her hand at her side. I took that hand and led her past her husband, through the bar and up the elevator to my room on the second floor. Jennifer left her breast exposed the entire time. God she was so submissive.

EOUL
EOUL
225 Followers