Jennifer Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer comes back to my room.
1.5k words
4.23
15.2k
14
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

(This is a continuation of Jennifer)

We travelled the hallways to my hotel room with her breast still exposed. I told her to fix herself as I ordered some drinks from room service. She just stood there, apparently waiting further instruction. My life in hotels had led me to having sex with a lot of women and many of them were married. Some were out for revenge; some were looking for some excitement and some were just lonely. Jennifer was none of those. She had just spent an hour telling me about her children with that bright, young mom face.

My conscious was bothering me with Jennifer. I am not a boy scout, or a knight in shining armor or anything like that. But all those other women came to my room because they wanted to. Jennifer was here because that is what her dickhead husband wanted. Maybe, he was forcing her to do something she did not want to do.

I asked for her phone and told her to unlock it. There was a moment of hesitation before she did so. I told Jennifer to stand in front of the window with her hands behind her head and to let me know if she saw dickhead.

The drinks arrived as I sat in an armchair reading the texts between Jennifer and her husband. The dickhead began by telling her it was ok with him if she had sex with me. Jennifer said she did not want to, that this was supposed to be a special night for the two of them. There were a few similar texts between them. Finally, dickhead began ordering her to have sex with me. Jennifer was begging him not to make her do that, but dickhead kept insisting. Jennifer eventually relented.

Even though I wanted to fuck her, I did not want to make her have sex with me. She had to want it. Jennifer was clearly very submissive, and I knew we could have a lot of fun together. But all those things had to be her choice because it was what she wanted.

So, I said, "Jennifer, we do not need to have sex if you don't want."

"I do want to. But I did not want my husband to throw this in my face sometime in the future. I have the texts saved, that he told me to do it, I refused and then he ordered me to. If he decides he changed his mind, then it's all his fault."

The woman was smart too.

"Have you seen your husband?"

"Yes, he's right across the parking lot, in the gold minivan."

I stood behind Jennifer, looking over her shoulder at the minivan parked across from the window. We were on the second floor, so dickhead was not going to see much. The more I thought about dickhead, the more I disliked him. But I also wanted to make sure he knew I was going to fuck his wife.

As we stood there looking out the window, I wrapped my arms around Jennifer and began to nibble on her neck. Jennifer leaned back into me and exposed her neck. My hands began to caress the front of her body paying particular attention to her breasts and then sliding down to cup her mound. I turned Jennifer around and we began to kiss like new lovers do.

As we kissed, Jennifer began to unbutton my shirt. My shirt was soon on the floor, and she was pulling my t-shirt over my head. Once my chest was bare, she began to lick and suck on my nipples. As she busied herself with my chest, her hands began to undo my belt. She stepped back and pulled her dress over her head. I was able to admire her naked body for a moment before she dropped to her knees. Jennifer untied my shoes, pulling them off one at a time followed by my socks. The she helped me step out of my pants. Finally, she slid my boxers down and helped me step out of them. Jennifer did not race through the process of helping me undress, nor was it something she was dragging out, trying to postpone the inevitable. Rather, it was something she enjoyed, like she was enjoying a fine wine.

Jennifer did not race to suck my cock either. She gently wrapped her fingers around my cock which was still semi-flaccid. Then she brought her face to my cock and slowly rubbed my cock against the sides of her face. She rubbed the head across her eyes and slightly parted lips. Jennifer then wetted her lips and began to gently cover the sides and underside of my cock with wet gentle kisses. I was fully hard after several minutes of her admiring and caressing my cock. Then she began to lick it, long slow licks, from base to head, while she looked up at me.

This may be the most sensual blowjob I had ever received. I was about to blow my load and my cock had not been inside her mouth yet. I thought about dickhead for a moment, sitting in his minivan complete with kid seats, as his wife was making love to my cock. It was the last time I thought of him that night. His wife was giving me a fantastic blow job and I was not going to waste any more time thinking of that worthless piece of shit.

Jennifer began to take me in her mouth, sucking me in, while swirling her tongue on the underside. She grabbed my ass cheeks with her two hands and began to pull me in. I could feel her fingernails digging into my flesh, wondering if she was trying to draw blood. My cock was pressing against the back of her mouth, and it felt like she was trying to deepthroat me. It was not working.

I stopped her. I was about to come anyway and that is not where I wanted to drop my first load. I pulled her to her feet, scooped her up in my arms and gently laid her on the bed. Spreading her legs, I placed nose against her pussy ad began to take in her scent. I wish I could say I was as slow and sensual as Jennifer was with me, but lust overtook me, and I drove my tongue in. It did not take long, or anything fancy, before Jennifer began bucking against me face with an orgasm.

After letting her subside for a minute, I climbed on top of her. Jennifer grabbed my cock and placed it against her pussy, and I slowly pushed myself into her. She was wet and tight, very tight. I will assume I was larger than hubby and I gave her time to adjust. Jennifer came twice before I was fully in. Before I could start fucking her, Jennifer reached up, grabbed my face, and began to lick it clean of her own juices.

I fucked her slowly at first, drawing myself out and slowly pushing my cock back into her. I loved the look on her face as we fucked. Jennifer did not say a word, she did not scream, she barely moaned. As I began to pick up the pace, her moans became more constant and more guttural. I had felt her come a couple of times as we fucked and soon, I could feel a build-up of pressure against my cock. On the next withdraw, I could feel Jennifer beginning to squirt onto my legs. As she was squirting, Jennifer wrapped her legs around my ass and used her legs to help drive me deeper and harder into her cunt. Each time I hit bottom; her fingernails would drive deeper into my back. I knew I was bleeding. I am not sure how long we fucked like that. It was like an old hand pump, every time I drove in, another quirt would follow my cock out.

I felt my impending orgasm building in my balls. I had not worn any protection and for a brief moment, I feared she would get pregnant. That concern quickly passed. Jennifer sensed my impending orgasm too. She spread he legs as wide as she could, grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and began slamming herself against me. Again, she drove her fingernails into my ass cheeks. When I came, I drove into her as hard as I could, slamming her into the bed. Jennifer was shuddering as I felt my cock pumping my load into her.

I rolled over onto my back. Jennifer laid her head onto my chest, and I felt her fall asleep after a few minutes. My sleep quickly followed.

Sometime during the night, I got up to use the bathroom. Jennifer's head was still on my chest and the lights were still on. I gently pulled her off my chest. As I began to rise, I felt the sheets trying to come with me. The blood from her fingernails had dried, gluing my back to the sheet. Removing it was like pulling off a scab. I laid back in bed after completing my business and turning off the lights. Jennifer quickly put her head back on my chest, wrapped her hand around my cock and fell back to sleep.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers