Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 02

Story Info
Jen and Patty attend a fancy bondage party.
5.3k words
4.53
6.7k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

My long-term girlfriend and I like to play our little bondage games. Nothing hard core, we just like to tie each other up and then try to bring the "victim" to as many orgasms as possible. For me, being all dressed in some feminine finery with leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles is particularly erotic. So, when Patty asked me about us going to a get together with some other enthusiasts it sounded like great fun to me.

"Now Jenny, there are a few things you need to understand. While you live your everyday life as a woman, most of these people live their everyday life in the BDSM world. Or at least, that is the impression I got from Debbie."

Our friend Debbie is who invited us to the gathering.

"So, I will need to call you... what, Mistress Patrice?" I asked.

"Exactly!" She replied with a devilish smile. Her eyes sparkled as she intently watched me.

"If I am expected to be 'sissy Jenny' or something, I think I'll need to pass. You know I don't consider myself a 'sissy'." I pointed out.

Patty replied "no honey, you will just be Jenny or Jennifer. And you don't really need to call me Mistress Patrice, although that sounds fun to me. But I will put a leather collar on your neck and pull you around with a leash."

We hadn't ever done anything like that before, and the idea made my pulse rate rise immediately. "Really? Are you serious?" I asked excitedly.

"No baby, I was just kidding about that also. But look at you! You love the idea don't you! I'll get you a collar for you to wear."

She was right, I did love that idea. And being around other people doing similar things might be really fun. As long as nobody tried to rape me or beat me or something it would be great. I trust Patty completely, and know she would never let anyone do something to me that I wouldn't want.

Patty came over to me with a measuring tape and measured my head, neck, chest, waist, hips, wrists and ankles. She even measured my girth and inseam! She recorded all the measurements on her phone. I didn't know why she would need so many measurements for a collar, but all the reasons I came up with sounded like fun.

The day came two weeks later on Saturday. We needed to get there at noon, and lunch and dinner would be provided. I got up early and shaved everything extra close as I always do. I brushed out my naturally long brown hair, threw on a robe and went down to breakfast.

After Patty and I ate, we had a relaxing morning together discussing the week's events and were just enjoying each other's company. Around ten, we decided we better start getting ready.

We headed into the bedroom and took off our robes and started getting ready. I started with a flesh-colored gaff that holds me very snuggly in place. It matches my skin color so well, that it looks quite properly feminine. Next, I put on a black body shaper with a built-in bra and a little extra padding around my ass and hips. I then glued on my silicone breasts that also match my skin tone almost perfectly. The body shaper held them in place while the glue dried.

Patty pulled out two new pairs of dark smokey stockings for us both to wear. Patty already had a lacy black bra on and a lacy garter belt. We sat side by side on the bed as we put our stockings on. Mine clipped to straps hanging from my body shaper.

I got up and opened my panty drawer and Patty stopped me. "We won't bother with panties today, Jen." I'm not going to deny I liked the sound of that. I then pulled out the dress I planned to wear.

It is a pretty navy-blue dress with short sleeves, a modest neck line and the skirt comes to an inch or two above my knee. I slid it over my head and Patty zipped it up for me. Patty's dress is similar, but shows more cleavage and is a little bit lighter shade of blue. I zipped hers up for her.

We both sat down and did our makeup, sitting side by side at our large vanity. We both had smokey eye shadow, dramatic eyeliner, and my fake eyelashes were a bit fuller and longer than Patty's, because I love that look. We finished with matching red lipstick. We try to always match lipstick because it is so much easier to fix after we kiss when both colors are the same.

When we were done, we put on our shoes, both pairs are black pumps with 4-inch heels, in our respective sizes. I stood up and was checking my look in the mirror, turning around a bit to see if everything looked right and Patty came over with a small box in her hand.

"Here Jen, let me put these on you." And she pulled out a lovely pink leather collar with a D ring in front and a locking clasp in the back. When I looked closer, I could see it had "Property of Patrice" printed on the side. I squealed in delight when I saw it and gave Patty a kiss and hug. She then locked the collar around my neck.

While I was admiring my new collar in the mirror, she then pulled out two matching leather cuffs with locks like the collar. I offered my wrists, and she locked the cuffs in place.

I assumed we were done, but Patty pulled out two more cuffs, but these had an extra thin pink strap hanging from them. She got down on her knees and put them on my ankles, and the thin strap looped under my shoes and connected to the cuff on the other side. She effectively locked my shoes on my feet. Not really a problem, I'm quite comfortable in my heels, but it sure looked sexy.

"I had these custom made for us. That's why I took your measurements and why they fit perfectly. And I don't know if you noticed, Jen, but all of them say 'property of Patrice' on them. You're mine baby, and I have no intention of letting you get away."

I pulled her close and hugged her. I'm notoriously emotional, especially when it comes to our love. I had tears in my eyes. "I love you, Patty. Thank you for these lovely gifts, and I don't ever want to let you go either."

We stayed like that for a minute or two, just enjoying each other when Patty said "Oh, I almost forgot, there is more" and she pulled a short pink leather leash out of the box and clipped it onto my collar. She then handed me the leash to hold. "I don't need to lead you around in our own house" she said, as we both laughed.

Then she reached in the box again and tossed it aside. She was holding two keys and a pink ball gag with matching pink leather straps and it also had a lock on it.

"All of these locks use the same keys, and I'm the only one that has them." We held hands as we walked together into the living room, with our heels clicking together on the tile floors.

Patty picked up her purse and our gym bag of toys, put the keys in her purse, and handed me mine and we headed out into the garage to leave.

It was a pleasant drive to the event. When we got there, we were amazed to see the gated estate we were visiting. There was someone at the gate who checked our names on a list before letting us in.

Patty parked the car and we got out and straightened our dresses. Patty took my purse and put it into our toy bag, and pulled the ball gag out. I opened my mouth to allow her to lock it on me. I handed her my leash and then she surprised me with pulling a small lock from the toy bag, and locked my wrists behind my back.

"Oh yeah!" Patty exclaimed. "I almost forgot! I did get a few extra accessories that I wanted to surprise you with." She then pulled another pink leather chord out. This one was only about ten inches long and had regular clips on the end just like the dog leash. She bent down and clipped them between my ankles.

"We can't have you running away from me now, can we?" she said. This was also something new that we hadn't played with before.

Then she led me away by my leash. She was trying not to be obvious, but I could tell she was watching me closely to make sure I didn't trip with my little steps.

I was really glad she hadn't also brought a matching blindfold. I enjoy that sensation too, but I wouldn't want one on now.

We stepped up onto the porch, the door was already open, and there was a woman at the door dressed in a short dress with a white apron. Not quite a French maid, but pretty close.

There were about a dozen people inside a large parlor. Most had a submissive standing behind them. Some men, some women, most were clothed but a couple were naked. All were on leashes. I was grateful to be gagged, because that relieved me of having to make small talk. Patty was always better at that anyway. We saw our friend Debbie, and headed her way.

"Oh Patrice! It's so nice to see you both! Hi Jennifer, you look absolutely lovely today! I love the pink leather bindings!" I smiled in response, but I doubt she could tell. I felt my usual twinge of excitement inside as she mentioned my bindings. It was so erotic to me to have surrendered myself completely to the woman I love. I felt very pretty in my dress, very vulnerable in my bindings, and very loved and protected by Patty. I'm taller than she is, so I'm normally the protector in our relationship. But in this context, she was in charge and in control, and I was loving it.

Patty and Debbie made small talk for a while and I happily watched the various mistresses and masters leading their prey around. Some of the subs were blindfolded. Some held their heads down, avoiding all eye contact whereas others were allowed to look around as I was doing.

I thought I recognized one of the girls as someone I knew named Betty who considers herself a total sissy to be used and abused. I couldn't see her face because of her black leather hood, but she had told me about her new outfit a few weeks before so I was pretty sure that is who she was.

She was wearing a short pink dress with a white apron. Her skirt was poofy from her petticoats. She was also wearing a black leather armbinder, which forced her chest out. Her leather posture collar held her head up unnaturally. And she had black leather knee high boots with crazy high heels on. Her master was an attractive black man with a bald head. He wore black leather pants, loafers, and there was a cat-o-nine-tails hanging from his belt. His button-down purple shirt had a wonderful shine to it. He seemed to ignore her completely as he chatted with a couple other people.

I hadn't met him before, but assuming that was who I thought it was, I knew they had been together for a few years, and I thought Patty knew him. I was pulled from my thoughts because I felt a tug on my leash.

We walked down a hallway into the dungeon toy room. It was dark in there, but all around the room were spanking benches, bondage chairs, x-frames, padded sawhorses, pillories and stuff I have no idea what they were for. Each one was well lit from spotlights above them, and the rest of the room was fairly dark.

There was stuff hanging on the walls, like whips, riding crops, leather straps and other such paraphernalia. Also against the wall was a series of comfortable wooden benches with padded seats and backs. They had eye bolts in them spaced around and as I looked, I could see lots of couples (subs and masters) were sitting there watching was happening.

Patty led us over to an empty spot, released my wrists and we sat down together. She then locked my wrists in front of me, then pulled another lock from her purse and locked my ankles together. Then as a symbolic gesture, she clipped one end of the strap holding my ankles together, to an eye bolt on the bench. It was just clipped there, but it looked so sexy to be chained to a bench, awaiting my fate.

She looked in my eyes for a moment then with a sigh unlocked and removed my gag. "This is fun baby, and you look so sexy, but I love talking to you!"

I laughed and said "I am glad you took that out, my jaw was starting to hurt."

We sat and chatted, watching all the things going on. There was a naked guy strapped to a table bent over with his legs spread wide. A woman wearing a business suit, complete with matching skirt, blazer and a hat was whipping him with some kind of strap. He was thanking her with each hit with a quivering voice.

Next over was a woman locked on an x-frame wearing only black stockings, heels and a big red ball gag. A biker looking dude wearing leather pants, boots and no shirt was attaching nipple clamps to her. I could hear her soft whimpers from where I was sitting.

There were a few people out in the middle of the floor, under spotlights, being tied up with ropes. There was one pretty little Asian lady sitting there with crazy ropes all around her, and nobody was even around her. She was just sitting there, all tied up, hands behind her back, legs folded up in front of her tightly held with loops of ropes, with her bare ass siting on the cold stone floor.

Patty went and got us a couple of drinks, while I stayed, locked up comfortably on the bench. As she handed me my Pepsi, I said "Thank you mistress Patrice" and we both laughed and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I would have put an arm around her, if my wrists weren't locked together.

I asked her about my friend Betty, who I thought I'd seen earlier. She confirmed that was Betty, and her master is named Marc. We talked about how sexy we thought Betty looked, and how neither of us would ever wear something so severe. I did confess, the leather hood was pretty sexy to me, I might be willing to wear one of those. Patty took out her phone and started typing.

"What are you doing? Are you taking notes again??" I asked. "Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I love you baby and I enjoy making your fantasies come true... at least as long as they involve me." We laughed and I added "you know I only want you." She smiled and squeezed my hand.

About a half hour later, the naked whipped man was untied from the table he had been on and led away. A sissy maid was intently cleaning off the bench and padding and making it spotless again. Patty said "would you like to experience that bench?"

"Yes! That looks hot! But no whipping or spanking or any pain stuff." I replied.

Patty was unlocking my ankles as she said "you know I would never do that to you, nor let someone else do that."

Patty removed the short strap from my ankle to the bench and put it in our bag. Then she had me stand up, and locked my hands back behind my back, replaced the gag in my mouth, locking it in place, then led me by the leash over to the now freshly cleaned bench.

I spread my legs so she could lock them to the bench. Spread wide, I felt completely exposed, even though my skirt was at least covering my ass. She pushed on my back to have me bend over, so my chest was laying on the bench, my false breasts giving me a little more cushion but also added to my excitement. She then ran a couple leather straps over my back and buckled me in place.

I admit, I love this position. I love being helpless and held tightly in place like this, and at the whim of whatever Patty wanted to do to me. My chin was resting on the bench, forcing me to look forward and from that vantage point, I could see a great deal of the action going on around the room.

Or at least, I could until Patty stepped into my view and showed me that she had indeed gotten a new, pink leather blindfold. And she carefully placed it over my eyes, so now I could only hear the moans, smacks, shrieks and other noises from the room.

I felt my dress being pulled up, and then the feel of some cold liquid against my ass. I was already excited and prepared myself so the well lubricated invader slipped easily inside me. I moaned happily in my gag at the sensation. The dildo stayed in place, presumably to allow me to get accustomed to the size, but that wasn't why she left it there. I suddenly felt the sensation of a vibrator pressing against my trapped member. Then in was moved down my leg, then up again. Over to the other leg, down then up again. Slowly concentrating on my various sensitive spots. I was moaning into my gag, and floating in my bliss.

After a few minutes, whatever she put in my ass started vibrating itself. My excitement was almost too much to bear, especially since my gaff wouldn't all me any movement there.

I could feel her standing right behind me, leaning against me as the vibrator was running inside me. Her hands caressing my back, my ass and the tops of my legs.

I could hear people coming and going, some conversations nearby, but I wasn't paying any attention to that. I was enjoying the attention Patty was giving me when she stopped rubbing my body, and I couldn't feel her touching me anymore.

Then I heard her quietly talking in my ear with an artificial sultry tone.

"Jenny dear, one of the notes I have from our conversation was regarding sucking on a real penis. Do you remember that? Well, of course you do! I have decided that today you will experience that. You are going to take care of the penis that is about to be presented to you or there will be severe consequences!"

Now, deep in my soul, I know there would be no consequences, sever or otherwise. Patty would only do that if she thought I would love it. And she was right, there was a part of me that wanted to experience sucking a real penis. And there was still a vibrator going off deep inside me, so my excitement level was quite high.

My blindfold was removed, and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust again, and I saw my friend Betty being led over to me. She couldn't see me, or anything because her leather mask had a blindfold on it.

My gag was still locked in place, so I couldn't do anything as Betty was forcefully moved in front of me, her skirt pushed against my face. I could see there was a leather strap being buckled behind her to hold her close. I could see her legs were also being spread and leather belts were buckled around them, holding them tightly to the bench I was locked on.

Then two dark hands were sliding her skirts up. Then her panties were pulled down, revealing a chastity cage. The dark hands then fiddled around with it and removed it at the same time my gag was removed from me. Betty's member was freed, and the dark hands guided it into my mouth.

Then they pushed Betty forward, and her penis was growing in mouth. I started to get worried I wasn't even going to be able to breath. But luckily, I had enough room to pull my head back a little. I started sucking on it, and running my tongue over it. I couldn't move enough to remove it from my mouth, so I just played with it the best I could. Tasting it, feeling its ridges with my tongue, and then I tasted what I assumed was precum. I could hear moaning from Betty. It was also exciting to me knowing that she couldn't possibly know who had her in their mouth. I moaned at the thought that it was my mouth.

I was concentrating on pleasing Betty when I felt the vibrator in my ass turn off, and was pulled out. Moments later it was replaced with a proper dildo and I could tell by the familiar feeling, that Patty was taking me with her strap-on.

The familiar feeling in my ass of my love taking me, combined with the new sensation of a penis in my mouth was exquisite. I licked and sucked for all I was worth and was soon rewarded with feeling Betty's body tense up and she filled me with her seed.

I tried to swallow what I could, and kept licking on Betty as her body spasmed. After a few minutes, the dildo in my ass was pulled out, and my blindfold was put back on. I could hear the sounds of leather being unbuckled and removed and finally my oral invader was removed and my ball gag was immediately stuck back in, and locked in place.

Apparently, my time on the bench was over, because I could feel the leather straps being removed and my ankles unlocked. I could hear Patty's soft voice, "here Jen, stand up baby" and she helped me stand up.

I could feel a pull from my leash and I followed wherever she was leading me. It felt like we only took a few steps when I was stopped. I could feel a rope against my body, hanging from the ceiling.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers
12