Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt hands pulling my ankles apart. Farther, then farther, it was difficult to stand in heels with my legs that far apart, then I felt something attached to my ankle cuffs, presumably chained to the floor because I couldn't move my legs back together anymore.

My wrists were unlocked from behind me, then locked in front of me to the rope. I felt the rope pulling my wrists up, then over my head. Clearly Patty was paying close attention, because there was still a small amount of movement possible with my arms.

I felt my dress being pulled up to my waist, then a belt was put on me, holding it in place, and leaving me completely exposed. I was left like that for a few minutes. I could still here the noise of all the other action around me, but Patty seemed to have just left me there hanging.

Then I felt a dildo pressing against my ass again, teasing me before it slid inside. I let out a moan into my gag, and let myself enjoy the sensations.

I felt my gaff being slid down, and my member was released and free. A hand started caressing me, holding me, then someone started licking me. Up the bottom of the shaft, then across the foreskin, down the shaft again. Then they took me in their mouth. As they ministered with their mouth, someone started pumping me with the dildo. The sensation overload didn't take long before I was shooting deep into the mouth of my benefactor. Then just as I had done for Betty, when my body stopped quivering, they licked and cleaned me up.

The dildo was removed and after a few moments, my ankles were freed, and my wrists were lowered from over my head. I felt the belt around my waist removed, allowing my dress to fall back down.

Thankfully, my gag and blindfold were removed and after my eyes adjusted, Patty took my hand and guided me off to a bathroom where I could clean myself up better, and fix my gaff. Patty helped me get myself back in order, makeup and all.

We emerged from the bathroom, arm in arm and went out to join the party.

"Gosh Jen, you seem to have a glossy look in your eye. What's that all about?" She asked mockingly.

"Oh Patty, that was amazing! Thank you for this. What an erotic experience!" I answered.

"I know! And you are going to tell me all about how it felt, over lunch! C'mon!"

We walked out onto the patio where a buffet was set up. We grabbed some food, sat down at a table with another couple and had a wonderful late lunch. I was kind of taken aback when one of the other guests had some salad in a dog bowl, and put it down on the ground next to them. Then a naked man wearing only a dog collar got down on his hands and knees and ate it out of the bowl.

"Oh, don't mind David. He's fine!" his apparent owner said. So, we just ignored him and had a nice conversation.

After a while, when all the other folks at the table had left, Patty said "well, this was really fun but I can't see us hanging out here another three or four hours, shall we?"

I looked her in the eyes and said "I am fine with that if you want to go. But I would really like to please you, baby. Let's go back in there and find a thing that allows me to show my love for you, even if it is forced." We laughed at the silliness of the idea. Being forced to show your love? Yeah, that may not really be love.

"I've already had lunch, but I'd really like some Patty desert" I said. She got a glint in her eye, and her wicked thoughts smile, and pulled my gag out of our toy bag. I happily opened my mouth, and she locked it on. I stood up and turned around, and she locked my wrists behind my back.

She stood up and connected my leash to my collar, and led me off to the dungeon. We walked through the room, looking at the various contraptions available for use. She stopped at a padded bench, unlocked my wrists, and had me lay down on my back. She then locked each wrist to the side of the bench, at my sides. She then locked my ankles together and using a short chain, locked them to the bench. Then she found short chains at the other end of the bench and attached them to my collar, giving me no room to move around.

I started writhing on the bench, rubbing my nylon covered legs together and enjoying the feeling of helplessness again. Patty said "You were right. I've got a need, baby. And you are going to fill that need for me."

She removed my gag and put it away in our bag. Then she pulled out our double headed penis gag with a big dildo on one end for her pleasure, and a shorter one of the same girth for my mouth. She pushed it into my mouth and strapped it to my head. I happily let out a moan into my gag.

Patty climbed onto the bench, hiked up her dress, and positioned herself with knees on either side of my head, and her pussy just over the dildo jutting from my mouth. She carefully lowered herself down and impaled herself on the silicone invader. I was moaning because it was so erotic, especially seeing it from my perspective, and she moaned because she liked how it felt.

She let her dress drop over my face, and started to ride me like a bronco. She would alternate between going up and down and then just planting it all the way inside her and holding it there. When she did that, I would move my head a little (as much as I could) and she seemed to like that. After a while, she started to up her tempo and was really grinding down on me, then she had her orgasm which based on how much noise she made, and the mess on my face, must have been quite good.

I was quite a happy girl to have pleased my woman.

Patty climbed off, and grabbed a clean towel from nearby and lovingly cleaned off my face. She unlocked me from the bench and helped me stand up.

"Patty, let's go sit down on the bench over there" I said. So, we grabbed our toy bag, and headed to the bench, where she sat down. I then got on my knees, right in front of her. I scooted myself up close to her legs, and looked up at her with my best puppy dog eyes look. I then backed up, stood up and turned around in front of her, presenting my wrists behind my back. She laughed and said "okay, I can take a hint" and locked my wrists together again.

I carefully got back on my knees again in front of her, and scooted my way forward until she finally spread her legs and let me get close. I buried my head under her dress and found her wet and ready for the attention of my tongue. I started licking her, very gently at first, probing my tongue inside her. I tried to do all the things I know she likes, and was rewarded with sounds of soft moans coming from her.

I was busily attending to her needs when I heard her say "that's it, bitch. Make your mistress happy! You don't want me to get out my riding crop!" I had trouble stifling my laugh since that is not her personality at all. I kept up my work and was finally rewarded with her having the orgasm I wanted for her.

I waited until she calmed down, then slid back from under her dress. She unlocked my wrists again, and we headed to the bathroom to fix our makeup.

I asked her "Patty, what was that about me being your bitch?" And she laughed and said "there was some guy walking up with a submissive guy wearing only leather briefs following him. He looked like he wanted to come sit down next to me, so I said that and he kept on going."

I laughed "that was very clever! I wouldn't have thought of that." She replied "I know, that's why I'm the mistress here, silly!" And we enjoyed another laugh together.

"Well Jen, I've had your ass, you got blown, I used you face to please me to orgasm and then you kindly licked me to another one. Oh, you even sucked a guy off to orgasm. What's left to do today?"

I smiled at her and pointed out the obvious. "Patty, how about we go home, get naked in bed and I'll make sweet love to you." Patty giggled, we grabbed our stuff and holding hands, we headed for the door.

In less than an hour, we were well under way executing the plan with Patty in my arms, in our bed, enjoying each other and loving each other.

12