Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 04

Story Info
Jenny and Patty go to a garden party with old friends.
4.8k words
4.78
3.6k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

It was the end of a long week. Patty and I were enjoying our Saturday breakfast together and talking about weekend activities.

"Jen, you remember Nala, right? My friend you met at her house and we tied you to the coffee table." The smile on her face as she mentioned my predicament was intoxicating, as usual.

"Oh yes, she's beautiful! Did her relationship with her boyfriend get better?" I asked.

"No, apparently, he wanted something different than what she wanted. She did however, love her experience with us and wants to throw a small party. She was hoping we could come."

"Okay, is this like that bondage party you brought me to?" I asked.

Patty got another smile at the mention of that party. "Yeah, that was fun. I wouldn't mind using you in that room again with just the two of us. But no, this will be at Nala's house, just out on the patio. And it will just be you and I, Marc and Betty, and Nala and her new friend. I don't know anything about her new date. So, this will be just us getting together as three couples, and then after a nice afternoon as normal folks we will see what kind of fun we can have collectively. No pressure, no plans. And anything we do will be improvised because Nala doesn't have a dungeon or anything like that."

"That sounds nice to me. I would enjoy the chance to wear the collar you got for me again. Maybe I could put together an outfit to compliment the pink cuffs."

Patty said "You have that forest green, long sleeved, turtle neck leotard with the snap crotch. Maybe you could pair that with some dark nylons. The pink collar and wrist cuffs would look wonderful over that, and I could put black cuffs on your ankles to go with your black Mary Janes."

"Ooh, that sounds fun to me. I think I'd want a black skirt on too, at least until we started playing" I added. Patty squealed her happy squeal and ran off to call Nala. When she came back a few minutes later, she said that everyone else had also accepted and that we are all set for next Saturday. We'll just get there around 2, have a fun BBQ and see what happens afterwards."

"I do have a request for my mistress Patrice, I loved what you did to me with that mask and armbinder, but I don't want either... at least not at this event" I said.

"Oh baby, you know I won't do anything you don't want to experience. But let's make sure we are on the same page. Are you up for giving blow jobs? I'm only referring to this party now, not forever in the future. Are you willing to give Marc, Betty or Nala's new friend a blow job?"

I had to think, I hadn't really met Marc, I remembered just saw him briefly at that other party and he was a good-looking black man with a bald head. But he sounded like a really nice guy from talking to Betty. She loves far more extreme stuff than me, and like Patty and I, he only does what they have pre-arranged is okay to do. I decided to go a little on faith here.

"I'm okay with Betty, of course. Already done that." I smiled remembering that experience. "And while I don't know him, Marc seems like a real nice guy so if the opportunity presented itself, I'd be willing to blow him too. But this new guy? If it is a guy? I'm not sure. I'd say no unless I tell you otherwise."

Patty was nodding her head. "I thought exactly the same thing. What about your ass?"

"Well, I always enjoy you taking me with your strap-on, but no, I don't think I want anyone else in there." Patty laughed and said "I'm glad to hear that. I don't want anyone but you in my vagina, and frankly, I don't want anyone at all in my ass. Maybe a toy to try, but that's it. And of course, only with you." I leaned over and kissed her "I love you, baby" I gushed.

"Okay, what about sucking you?" Patty asked, and I had to stop and think about that. "Well, obviously you are always my first choice, my true love. I guess Betty is fine. If Nala wanted to, that would be fine, but I doubt she is interested in me anyway. Same with Marc. And a hard no on the new person until I've said otherwise."

Patty was taking notes in her phone, as she often does. Reviewing them she exclaimed "Oh, what about women? Who are you willing to do oral on, besides me?"

"Well, if you are okay with it, I would be willing to lick Nala.... Hmmm... that sounds good actually."

"Whoa horsey, you belong to me, remember?" Patty said, and we laughed together.

I said "Patty, of course you own my heart and soul" and Patty replied "that's right, little missy. And don't you forget it!"

Then looking at her phone she said "we don't know about Nala's friend, so I'll count that as a no. Okay, last questions, blindfold? Gag?" Her tone suggested she wanted me to say yes.

"I always enjoy both, and would prefer a penis gag to a ball gag, at least this weekend." I said, with a stirring in my heart. I was already getting excited about this.

The week passed and was uneventful, but I did get a new pair of sexy Wolford sheer tights to wear with my leo and found I already had a short green skirt that matched my leo perfectly, so I decided to wear that.

Patty and I did our usual chores and errands on Saturday morning, so after a light snack, we went into the bedroom to shower and get ready. I showered first, and did my usual close shaving. I didn't let Patty join me because we were running a little late already. When she stepped out of the shower, I already had my false breasts glued on and had put on the leotard. I had it slid over my head, arms in the tight-fitting long sleeves, and the torso of the leo slid over my fake DDs, which looked incredible through the tight material. I was about to put on my gaff and Patty stopped me.

"Jenny, I think it will be better and more fun if you just leave that here." After thinking about it a moment, I knew she was right. And wearing a leo and tights feels wonderful against my smooth, shaved skin anyway so not having the gaff is definitely preferable.

I slid on my new tights, got them adjusted right, pulled down my leo and snapped it shut, then readjusted to make it all fit right. Looking in the mirror, you could see outline of my member pretty easily so I was glad I had a skirt to wear. After putting on my Mary Janes, with 3-inch heels, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I hadn't done my makeup or brushed out my hair, but I was still happy with what I saw. My exercising had brought my waist in a bit, and HRT had been giving me better hips and ass, which gave me a decent female shape.

Patty had changed into her outfit also. We often liked to match, either in clothes style or colors, so this time she wore a really sexy black long sleeve leo, but hers has a plunging neckline showing off her cleavage, and a beautiful necklace I had given her. On her legs, she wore jet black sheer Wolford tights just like mine, and 4-inch pumps. We gave each other a quick hug, rubbing our slick, nylon covered bodies against each other and had a passionate kiss. After a moment of our hands caressing each other, we remembered we had to finish getting ready.

Patty pulled out my pink collar and cuffs and locked them in place over the fabric of the leotard. She then grabbed a couple black cuffs for my ankles and locked them in place too.

I slid on my green skirt, which matched so well, that it appeared like I was wearing a tight-fitting dress. Upon seeing that, Patty decided to put on a short black skirt also. We sat down side by side at our vanity and quickly did our makeup and hair. As usual, both wearing the same sexy shade of red lipstick.

When we were both happy with our looks, we got up and walked into the living room, our heels clicking on the tile floor as we went. I went to our cupboard of toys and pulled out our gym bag which we keep full of our usual assortment, and also grabbed a few of our brightly colored bondage ropes and threw them in there.

Patty said "good idea! We might need those" as she handed me my purse. We grabbed our sunglasses and headed for the car.

Nala's house looked beautiful. She greeted us at the door wearing a lovely red bodycon dress, showing off her amazing shape to great effect. The red dress accented her beautiful dark skin.

She invited us in, and we headed out to the patio where Marc and Betty were standing. Marc looking hot in his leather pants as usual, and a shiny blue button up, long sleeved shirt, with the sleeves rolled up a bit. Betty loves her French maid dresses, so of course she had on a blue satin one that matched Marc's shirt. She had a black leather hood on, as she likes, but this one had eye and mouth holes, so at least for now, she could see, talk and eat just fine. Her eyes were made up with extra-long lashes and blue eyeshadow to accent her blue eyes. Her lipstick was a glossy bright red, which was highlighted even more against her pale skin, and the black leather of her hood.

As I looked closer, I realized that it was the same hood Patty had put on me a week ago.

I looked at Patty, who looked back at the exact same time and we both laughed a little. Marc asked "did I miss something?"

Patty replied "Sorry, not at all. Jen just recognized Betty's hood is all" and Marc smiled. "I heard that worked well for you."

"Yes sir, it did. Thank you." I replied and gave him a quick hug.

Just then a stunning blonde walked out onto the patio from the house. Nala introduced her as Jane. She had a pretty face and her makeup was elegantly done with bright red lipstick. She had wavy blonde hair which hung past her shoulders. She wore a black leather bustier and a short black leather skirt. Her legs were covered in dark nylons, which I was trying to see if they were stockings, but her skirt was a little too long to tell. I noticed she was also wearing a black leather collar and cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Her black heels completed the look.

Besides her stockings, I'm was also trying to determine if she is CIS or not. Either way, she was gorgeous. She walked over to Nala who put her arm around Jane's waist. Side by side, they were a vision of beauty, and they looked very comfortable and happy together.

We all walked over to the tables they had set up. There was a long picnic table which had the usual BBQ foods spread out on it, and a large round table with plates set out for the six of us.

Nala said "Everyone, help yourselves" and we all grabbed plates and got some food. Everyone sat down at random seats at the round table, I ended up next to Marc on one side, and Jane on the other. I wanted to get to know both of them, so I was secretly happy about that.

We had a wonderful lunch, chatting about all kinds of things. I got some insight into Marc and his background as well as Jane's. Everyone seemed naturally comfortable with each other which really helped us bond as a group. Not that there was some particular reason to, but if you are going to get kinky with folks, you really should like and trust them.

After everyone finished eating, Jane, Betty and myself just naturally started taking everything into the kitchen. Nobody asked us, or singled us out. And it was only when I stepped back out onto the patio that I realized that Nala, Patty and Marc were still sitting and having a nice conversation. Apparently, they really were in charge after all, even in the social setting. I found myself being marginally annoyed because while Patty and I love to play our games, in our real life, we are equals in everything.

After the food and dishes were all brought in, Betty, Jane and I stepped out onto the patio to find Marc reaching into the leather case he brough, and Patty was rummaging through our toy bag.

Patty said to me "Jen, I'm sorry I didn't help with the dishes, but we were discussing double headed dildos. And that led to spreader bars, and we decided we want to try something we haven't done before."

I jumped on the opportunity "so, you want me to tie you up?" I asked, already fully knowing the answer.

"What??? No!" she looked at me incredulously. Then she realized I was just picking on her and smiled. "Oh, aren't we miss sassy today! Well come here, my clever little bitch."

I walked up close to her, and she attached a short, maybe five-inch-long chain to one of my wrists, then the other. I was holding my wrists up, looking at the chains dangling and wondering what she was going to do when she took the other ends of the chains and locked them together to my collar. Now my arms were pulled up close against my dd's. She then reached down and slid off my skirt, and I could no longer stop her. I stepped out, and she folded it and placed it aside.

I was instantly aware what a delicious scenario this was. I wasn't tightly restrained or anything, I could easily wipe my face, fix my hair, check my earrings, I could even smoke a cigarette if I smoked. But if she reached over and started probing my ass or grabbing my member, I couldn't stop her whatsoever. If she wanted to, she could bend me over a table and take me and I would just have to take it. That thought made me start to get hard.

She then pulled out my penis gag with the pink leather straps, and locked it in place. I happily moaned, as I also love the full feeling of having this big cock locked in my mouth. It isn't quite long enough to reach my throat, but close. The diameter is fairly large, but not so much as to make my jaws hurt.

Patty and I love to play with restraints and I am always the one bound, never her. But it is always done in mutual love and affection, and she never does it to make me uncomfortable, just restrained. Except maybe the spreader bar, which Patty pulled out of our bag. That's not comfortable at all, but it sure is sexy and turns me on every time.

She grabbed my wrist and walked me over to one side of the picnic table, which now had a yoga mat laying across the top of it. She had me stand at the side of the table, facing it. I thought it was odd she didn't have me at the end. She then pushed on my legs for me to spread them so she could attach the spreader bar. I always struggle a little to stand in heels with my legs spread so wide. This day was no different but I didn't have a choice. After she finished, she walked off, leaving me to stand there and wait with sweet anticipation of what was to come.

Jane was being led up to the table directly across from me. She had her arms behind her back, and had a ball gag in her mouth. Nala and Marc were on each side of her, positioning her carefully where they wanted, which appeared to be exactly across from me.

My member was twitching with excitement as I watched them bend her over so she was belly down on the table, her tits looking like pillows to cushion her. They ducked down behind her, presumably to put a spreader bar on her. I couldn't see, because the table was in the way, but I could see her spreading her legs apart. When they stood up, they scooted her around on the table so her head was almost to the center.

Patty and Betty came up on either side of me, and had me bend over and lay on the table. I was able to lay my hands flat on the table, so I was a little more comfort than Jane was. I found myself staring directly into Jane's eyes, our faces were mere inches away from each other. I was now grateful to Patty for locking my arms to my collar, but anxious to see what they had planned.

I then saw Marc taking a huge, long double ended dildo out of one of those zip lock bags they come in. He reached out towards me and I felt Patty unlocking my gag and removing it. Marc pushed the dildo against my lips, so I opened my mouth and he slid it in. Nala was standing on the other side of Jane, and unbuckling her ball gag, and they maneuvered us around to stick the other end in her mouth.

Patty said "if either of you slaves let the dildo fall from your mouth, you will get a severe whipping."

I involuntarily moaned at that. I know there is no chance Patty would ever do that to me, or allow anyone else to, but it sounded so sexy. And I was enjoying this, so I didn't want it to slip out anyway. It also turned me on to see Jane's eyes get bigger when she heard that. I don't know if they are into spankings or whippings, but she also looked motivated to hold on.

I adjusted my position a little, since I still could use my arms, to get more comfortable. In the process, I think Jane's end of the dildo went in a bit deeper, and she let out a little whimper. As we stared into each other's eyes, we both were realizing that we could mess with the other. Jane moved her head around, to shove a little deeper in my mouth, and I responded by doing it back to her. We were both playfully fucking with each other's mouth and moaning and whimpering. We were oblivious to whatever everyone else was doing.

Then in my peripheral vision, I noticed Nala walking up wearing the harness she had gotten from us, and nothing else. She had a large purple dong sticking out obscenely in front of her. I couldn't see what she did when she got behind Jane, but watching Jane's eyes was so sexy! Jane would partially close her eyes, then blink a bunch, then eyes open wide, then partially shut again. All the while moaning and whimpering. Being so close to this beautiful woman at such a moment was intoxicating to me. So sexy, so intimate, yet it wasn't me doing this to her, it was her lover, Nala. And I didn't even know where the dong was inserted!

I soon felt my leotard snaps being undone, and the front and back of the leo slid up and out of the way. Then my tights were pulled down, not very far because of my widely spread legs, so my dangly bits were being caressed by the tights, but my asshole was exposed to Patty's lubricated fingers that she was sliding inside me.

First one finger, then two, then three. I was moaning and enjoying this, and I think Jane was enjoying watching my eyes now. I whimpered a little when she removed her fingers, but when they were quickly replaced by my favorite dildo, which Patty pushed in pretty quickly, I groaned loudly at the feeling. Jane responded with a moan. I'm not sure if she liked seeing my reaction to being penetrated, or if I had inadvertently shoved the double dildo deeper into her mouth.

It wasn't long before Patty was slamming into me, pushing my body around on the table, and Nala was slamming into Jane, pushing her body around. Both of us trying to keep the dildo in our mouths, but really having no control as it slid in and out of our mouths. Our involuntary movements forcing it back and forth between us.

I was on sensory overload. My body being moved around by Patty taking me, using me for her pleasure. And I know her strap-on has a built-in dildo inside her, and a vibrator for her clit too. I could hear her moans and sheiks behind me, and could feel her hands on my hips pulling me closer to her. The sounds of Patty in ecstasy is as intoxicating to me, as the sensations in my own body, and there was kinky sexual excitement of trying to keep the dildo in my mouth as my body was being jerked around, and Jane's body being jerked around.

Watching Jane as she was getting used was also a sexual high in itself. See her eyes getting wide, then closing tightly, then opening again, and sometimes her eyes rolling back in her head. And her bright lipstick covered lips wrapped tightly around the dildo tormenting both of us.

I was trying hard to hold out, but this was too much stimulation. My mind was overloaded with sexual stimulation. Staring into the eyes of this beautiful woman, having Patty slamming into my ass, and this dido fucking my face, it was all too much and I had a powerful orgasm. My whole body spasming in convulsions and my squealing and groaning was probably way too loud to be going on outside in the afternoon.

After my body and breathing calmed down, I laid there, enjoying the afterglow and heard the familiar sounds of Patty having an orgasm before she pulled out of me. I was left watching Jane's face, as her eyes were rolling back in her head as Nala plowed into her. And soon she too, had a powerful orgasm. Nala kept pumping her furiously for a few more minutes, then I heard her make some suspiciously orgasmic like sounds. It was absolutely lovely.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers
12