Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Jane came down from her orgasm, and her body went limp. I then felt a warm washcloth on my member, as Patty cleaned me up. She then pulled my tights back up, and got them positioned properly, then pulled by leotard back into place and snapped it close.

Marc gently reached out next to me and removed the dildo from our mouths. I was touched by how gentle his touch was, and how sweet he was to us.

Patty removed the spreader bar, and helped me up, and removed the chains on my wrists. I collapsed onto an outdoor couch to recover from the earth-shaking experience I had just had. Jane had disappeared completely; I assume she went inside to clean herself up. Moments later, she sat down next to me on the couch, and gave me a deep kiss.

We sat there for a while, sharing what we experienced and how we both felt like we had been intimate with each other, even though our bodies never touched. She told me she loved seeing my bright red lipstick covered lips wrapped around the dildo, and also the look in my eyes as Patty took me. We both found we were as excited by watching the other as we were by getting thoroughly and deeply fucked.

Jane said "Jenny, look over there, they put a blindfold and gag on Betty's hood! I wonder what that feels like"

"Patty borrowed that from them a couple weeks ago and put it on me." I replied.

She looked at me wide eyed. "And...?" she asked.

"It was super exciting, and I enjoyed it immensely. I would definitely love to get one, but not for regular use. It was very erotic but you lose perspective of everything. If you get a chance, I do recommend trying one" I said.

We both sat together and watched as Betty was led over to the end of the picnic table we had just been using. Patty and Nala helped Betty sit at the end of the table, and laid her back on her back. Her ass was positioned right at the edge of the table. Patty buckled a leather strap on her left leg, tightly pulling her ankle to her thigh, Nala did the same to Betty's right leg. Marc came over with a long piece of rope, and wrapped it around the table and Betty's bound legs, pulling her knees up tight against her chest.

Jane and I timidly walked over to closer see what they were doing to Betty. Patty had locked Betty's wrists together, and Marc was using another rope to pull her wrists high over her head, and then tied it off to the other end of the picnic table.

Jane and I started teasing Betty a little. I said "Jane, look at how exposed she is! With her legs like that, they can spank her, fuck her, or play with her boy bits. "

Jane responded, getting into the teasing spirit, "It's a shame she's blindfolded, she can't see what's coming and being gagged, she can't complain!"

Then I realized, Betty's wearing that hood. She can't hear us teasing her anyway! I shared this revelation with Jane, and we both started touching Betty. I ran my finger over the tip of her cock, and Jane started running her finger around Betty's exposed hole.

I noticed Nala was wearing her dress again when she, Patty and Marc came back and shooed us off. So, we went back to the couch and sat down again to watch. Nala climbed up onto the table, hiked up her dress, and I could see she wasn't wearing any panties. She positioned herself over Betty's mouth, Patty removed Betty's gag, and Nala lowered herself down.

Meanwhile, Marc had unzipped his pants, lubed himself up, and started fucking Betty's very exposed ass. His hands holding on to her tightly bound legs, using them for leverage to slam deep inside her. The sounds of Betty moaning filling the air.

I noticed Jane was getting really excited watching Nala getting off on Betty's tongue. She went over and climbed onto the picnic table in front of Nala, so they could kiss and paw each other while Betty was forced to lick Nala.

Patty came back over to me and sat down next to me on the couch. I put my right arm around her shoulders, pulling her close, and reached my left hand over, pulled up her skirt and started lightly fingering at her through her leotard. We sat there together kissing and my teasing her as we watched Marc fuck Betty, and Nala and Jane were kissing and making out. Patty and I discussed going and teasing Betty's man bits, but with her legs tied as they were, it would be too awkward to get to them.

After a few minutes, Nala had an orgasm on Betty's face. Her quiet groans were delightful to hear. Jane had been playing with Nala's nipples through her dress, and Nala collapsed into Jane's waiting arms. A moment later, Marc came inside Betty's ass. The way Betty was moaning, I suspect she came too, but we couldn't see.

Patty and I were busy kissing and touching each other, so we didn't watch as they untied Betty and straightened and cleaned themselves up.

I whispered in Patty's ear "baby, you look so sexy, I want you so bad! How about we go home and I make mad, passionate love to you."

Patty looked into my eyes, a smile on her face, "I thought you'd never ask."

I went and put my skirt back on, put our toys back in our bag, and we said our goodbyes to everyone and headed home.

On the drive, I asked "Patty, I couldn't tell, is Jane CIS or trans?"

Patty looked at me with a smile and said "Oh, how lovely that you don't know! I think it's better if the mystery remains. I'm sure we'll see them again."

I grunted an unhappy acknowledgement that I heard what she said, and wasn't impressed.

In a few more minutes we were back home, naked and in bed together, touching and loving each other again.

12