Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 06

Story Info
Jenny gets punished and then gets taken to a new club.
5.8k words
4.63
4.6k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

It was Thursday night, and I was in a bit of a mood. Work had been rough that week, and I normally don't let that bother me but that day I was being kind of a bitch. Patty is normally really patient with me, as I am with her, but my attitude was getting to her. After we finished dinner, I just got up from the table and went in to the living room, leaving all the dirty dishes on the table. Normally, we do the dishes and clean the kitchen together.

I was sitting in the living room, turning the tv on when Patty came in and stood before me.

"Jennifer, you come with me. Now!" She demanded.

I was still in my funk, but stood up and followed her into the bedroom.

"Strip!" she again demanded. I just looked at her, I was kind of confused.

"Jennifer! You take your clothes off right now, dammit!"

I was shocked. The tone and demeanor were not like her at all. I can't remember her ever sounding like that before. I slid off my shoes, took off my dress and bra.

"Panties too!" she barked.

I slid of my panties, and was standing there wearing my flesh-colored gaff, and my false breasts still glued on from the day, but otherwise naked. Patty tossed me a pair of sheer-to-waist pantyhose.

"Put these on." she barked.

I sat down on the bed and slid the nylons up my legs, one at a time. I always love the feel of putting on pantyhose, and that day was no exception. My mood was already greatly improved as I stood up and pulled up the waist band. The slight shine made my legs look sexy, and the soft feel on my legs was divine. Patty then wordlessly handed me one of my red tank leotards, and I stepped into it and pulled it up to my waist. I pulled on the leg openings to get them situated and feeling just right. Then slid it up my body, and put my arms through the straps. I couldn't help but admire how I looked in the closet door mirror.

Patty however, wasn't moved. I was already feeling better, but she was still clearly pissed off at me. And I had deserved it, and I knew it. She then handed me my red strappy heels to put on which I can hardly walk in. As I sat down on the bed to put them on, Patty fished out of the drawer the new red leather locking cuffs I had bought and proceeded to lock them on my ankles and wrists.

Patty told me to stand up and turn around, which I did. I put my hands behind my back, assuming that was coming next, and heard the familiar sound of a lock clicking on. She then pulled out a locking leather collar and locked it around my neck. Next came the locking penis gag. She shoved it rather roughly into my mouth and almost knocked me over as she locked it in place.

I made a protest sound, because we always have a "safe word" ready. And if I am gagged, it's a scarf or something she puts in my hand. I have never used it, but the way she was being, I thought I might need it that night. Especially since it was a work night, and we rarely do something this extravagant during the week.

Patty stepped back in front of me and said "Jennifer, you have been acting like a total bitch all night. I'm not putting up with it! You are going to go in the kitchen, and clear the table, do the dishes, clean the counters then mop the floors. Dressed like that, in those heels. And I don't want to hear from you again until that is all done! Now turn around!"

I did as she asked. She unlocked my wrists, but locked on two short lengths of chains, one on each wrist. The other end was locked to my collar. That at least allowed me to move my hands above waist level. She then bent over and locked another short piece of chain between my ankles. I could walk, but not very easily, especially with those heels on.

She then slapped me hard on my ass and told me to get going.

I carefully minced my way into the kitchen, heels clicking away on the tile floor as I worked. I could hear the tv in the living room, as Patty was sitting in there relaxing.

It took me an hour to clean the kitchen properly, and my feet were aching by the time I was done. I have no idea how many times I almost fell over between the chained ankles and the shoes. I felt I had learned my lesson, and agreed I deserved it, but was ready to relax now. I carefully walked out into the living room, and Patty glared up at me.

"Are you done? Is it spotless in there? It had better be!" she snarled.

I was a bit taken aback. Patty and I have had our little issues before, but she has never stayed mad for this long. I couldn't tell if she was acting that way to play, or was really mad at me. I would be crushed if I had made her that mad at me, but I couldn't tell. My eyes were starting to water up. I probably had a mascara mess going on my face.

Patty got up and went into the kitchen. I hadn't noticed until she stood up that she was only wearing her silk robe. I didn't follow because my feet hurt. When she came back, she had a smile on her face.

"You did very good, Jenny." My heart leaped. She was back to calling me Jenny, and was smiling at me... life was good again.

Patty had me walk over to the chair she had been sitting in, and get on my knees in front of it. She unlocked my wrists from the chains hanging from my collar, and again locked them behind my back.

She then told me to sit back on my heels. And when I did, she locked the chain going between my ankles to my wrists. I couldn't stand up, I could lean forward a bit, uncomfortably, but that was about all I could do.

She stepped in front of me and sat down in her chair. Her robe fell to the side, revealing she was naked underneath the robe, except for the leather thigh cuffs she was wearing. She pulled my head forward, grabbed the two chains still hanging from my collar, and tightly locked them to her thigh cuffs.

My gagged mouth was maybe an inch from her sex. Then she spread her legs a little, which pulled the chains, and forced my face hard against her. Patty squealed with delight. She had found a new way to use me for her pleasure.

I was totally turned on by this, but frustrated because she hadn't taken off my gag.

"Jennifer, you will now please me by rubbing against me. If you are a good girl, I will remove your gag. Is that understood?"

She didn't wait for a reply, she just spread her legs a little pulling my face hard against her.

Smelling her sweet aroma was intoxicating to me, I focused on trying to position the hard bump on the gag in my mouth against her clit. I couldn't see what I was doing, so this was not an easy task. I had to judge by her reaction when I got there.

Luckily for me, she was being teased more than I was, so it was only a minute or two before she squeezed her legs around my head, and removed my gag. As soon as it was out of my mouth, she spread her legs hard shoving my open mouth hard against her vagina.

I hungrily started licking her, reaching my tongue in as far as possible. I tried to do everything I knew she liked. After a while, she tightened her legs around my head again, this time using her hands, she redirected my tongue on her clit where I went back to work. Biting gently at it, sucking on it, licking it, again trying to do everything I could to please her.

As I worked, in my mind I wondered what this must look like. My beautiful lady, laying back in her chair, writhing around, moaning and whimpering. Between her legs, her lesbian love slave, chained to her, forced to please her with her mouth. With my little red leo and shiny hose, and my hands locked behind my back, long hair handing down, I imagined I was quite a site.

My mental image of my predicament was making me overwhelmed with lust, but unable to do anything except concentrate on pleasing my lady with my tongue.

Patty was clearly as turned on as I was, because she had an intense orgasm, she pulled my face tight against her body while her body convulsions slowed down.

It was only after her breathing calmed that she leaned forward and started releasing me. She first removed the chains from my collar and her thighs, then she stood up and moved behind me. Then she unlocked my wrists, and gently removed the chain between my ankles. She had me lean forward on the chair so she could unbuckle the straps of my sandals.

I stood up, then sat down in her chain, rubbing my arms to get circulation going again.

I looked up at Patty, "I am sorry for being such a bitch earlier... do you forgive me?" I asked.

"I know, baby. I understood, and I also knew how to get you out of that mindset too. I was just going to have you clean the kitchen and let that be it. But you looked so cute! I decided I wanted a bit more fun with you."

We both had to work in the morning, so we headed off to bed. As we were undressing, Patty said "Make sure you get plenty of rest. Because I have a little surprise for you for tomorrow, after work."

I was overcome with curiosity, but unlike me, Patty can keep a secret quite easily so I knew there was no point in trying to get more out of her. I was pretty exhausted anyway, so I feel asleep pretty quickly.

The following morning was uneventful, we did our morning routine and both headed off to work. Patty texted me around noon to remind me to not doddle after work, because she had plans.

I got home around six, and we ate a quick take-out dinner together that Patty brought home for us.

"Okay Jenny, time to get ready!" she announced, and I happily followed her into the bedroom.

Patty instructed me to put on my tight fitting black knit dress with long sleeves and a mock turtle neck. The dress comes to about mid-thigh and looked awesome with the new black nylons I had on. I then slid on my black boots with the 3-inch heels. They come to just below my knees. I zipped them up and admired how the follow my calves perfectly. And the built-in black D rings at the ankles look so sexy.

Patty broke my reverie when she had me present my wrists and snapped on our black leather cuffs, locking them in place.

I was expecting her to next put a collar on me, but instead she had me sit down and start doing my makeup. She had me put on thick eyeliner, along with long false eyelashes, and then instructed me to put on me some overly dramatic eyeshadow to make my eyes pop.

After she was satisfied that I looked right, we both put on the same shade of bright red lipstick. Patty then said "Jenny, now look what I got for you."

She pulled out a new leather hood. She said it was custom made for me by the shop we always use.

The hood had cat shaped eye holes, a cute kitty nose shaped opening, and a normal mouth hole so I could eat and drink. It also had black snaps on it so a leather gag could be attached or not, it would look good either way. There were also kitty ears on top of the hood, and lastly an opening so I could put my hair in a ponytail and it would stick out the back.

I had worn a hood once before, and I hadn't felt I needed to do that again. But this one, looked so cute I started giggling and couldn't wait to try it on.

Patty handed it to me, and she gathered up my hair for the pony tail, and slid it through the opening while I slipped the hood carefully over my head. Together, we got it positioned right and Patty laced it up. It was a new sensation, but not uncomfortable and I felt very sexy wearing it. This one felt far more comfortable on than the one I wore before. Especially after the lacings were snug.

I was admiring my new look in the mirror while Patty tucked the tied chord inside the mock turtle neck of my dress. She then wrapped the hood's collar around my neck and locked it on.

"Don't worry Jenny, it uses the same key as all our cuffs do." Patty assured me.

Her voice was a little muffled by the hood, but not nearly as much as the other one I had worn. I felt I could easily wear this all night, no problem.

Patty had put on a black leather leotard with a built in bustier, and black nylons that matched mine, and she also was wearing black boots, just like mine. She put on a short leather miniskirt to finish her look. Her makeup was perfect, like a mistress should look. And she also put her long hair into a ponytail, with a cute black leather hair tie.

We headed into the living room where Patty presented me with another surprise from our favorite leather shop. I swooned as she put it on me, it was a long black leather jacket, with cool lapels and it flared out a little at my hips and came to about my knees. I was busy admiring my amazing look in the mirror. It hung perfectly on me! I was beside myself when Patty asked me to help put hers on.

And her jacket was identical, but sized a little differently, because her natural boobs were bigger than mine.

I was squealing with delight, the look was amazing, and I felt sexy and desirable, just as a girl wants to feel. I had to know, "where are we going Patty?" I asked.

"It's a club downtown that I checked out earlier. You haven't been there, but I know a few people who are members and they vouched for us so we have already been accepted by the club.

I was so excited! What an amazing surprise Patty had planned out, and this had clearly taken some time and money to pull off.

I was bubbling over as I said "Thank you, Patty! This is a delightful surprise!"

Patty gave me a kiss, grabbed her oversize purse and we headed for the garage. I knew she had already put my id and wallet into her purse when I got home so we wouldn't forget them later.

Patty parked the car at the club, and we got out and stood next to it while she got me prepared. This was another of my fantasies coming true. She pulled a gag out of her purse, and stuck the bladder in my mouth, then snapped it to the hood. She then attached a black leather leash to my collar. Lastly, she had me turn around clipped my wrists together, behind my back.

I was so turned on; I could hardly stand straight. Patty stepped back and took a few pics of me with her phone. She then held it up for me to see how I looked with my new Kitty hood, long leather jacket, and my leash... I was so hot I would have been fine if she just took me right there in the parking lot.

"C'mon baby, let's go show you off." Patty said as she tugged on my leash. I happily followed her as we walked across the parking lot to the main entrance. We stopped for Patty to talk to the guy at the door, but I wasn't paying any attention to any of that, I was watching other people to see their reaction to me. I'm not the one who gets attention normally, but with my dramatic hood, my long leather coat, my tits sticking out prominently, and my boots... I was feeling sexy and enjoying all the admiring glances I got.

A moment later, the guy opened the door for us and I followed Patty in. The music was loud, some techo-noise stuff (not my thing at all), but with my leather hood on, it wasn't hurting my ears from being so loud. I was quite happy to discover that pleasant side effect.

Patty led me through the crowd, and there were lots of stares my way. There were other girls there dressed similar to me, and some guys too. Some people were even almost naked. It looked like everyone was just relaxed and having a good time. The walls were adorned with all kinds of whips, belts and riding crops. There were also a lot of hooks, and chains, hanging at regular intervals along the wall. Somehow it didn't seem out of place to me.

Patty led me to a table by the wall, then pushed me up against it, and she reached behind me and locked my wrists to one of the hooks. I grunted at her and tried to pull away, but obviously, that is what they are there for. I was just too late realizing it. She then bent down, pulled my legs apart, and locked chains from the wall onto each of my boots so I couldn't bring my legs together. Luckily, they weren't pulled super wide, it wasn't uncomfortable, but I was totally immobilized then.

She then sat down in a chair at the table right next to me. When the waitress came up, she ordered a drink. A few minutes later, a few other people walked up whom I didn't recognize, but Patty seemed to know them. She stood up and talked to them, and they all sat down at the table and were chatting away.

A minute later, one of the women sitting at the table stood up. She was wearing a darling little leather mini skirt and matching halter, complete with matching leather cuffs and a collar. Her long brown hair was put into two pony tails. I was watching her closely because I thought she was so cute.

The man that had been sitting beside her also got up, and walked behind her as she walked over to me and stood right in front of me. She then dropped to her knees and starts sliding my dress up. she then started to slide down my pantyhose and panties together. She pulled them down just far enough to release my trapped member. She then took it in her mouth and held it there.

Meanwhile, the man standing behind her reached down and locked her hands behind her back. He put his hand on her head and shoved her as close to me as she could get, my member now completely in her mouth.

He held her like that while he pulled one of the chains attached to the wall and hooked it on her collar. He then pulled a chain from the other side of me, and attached that as well. Now she was locked with my inside her.

The man went back and sat down, and everyone at the table turned and started watching us.

I was looking down at this woman who I have never met, and she has my boy part in her mouth. She can't get away from it, and she can't use her hands because like me, they are locked behind her back. That sight was really turning me on, it was so primal and sexy. I could feel myself growing inside her mouth.

I could feel her licking me inside her mouth, alternating with sucking on me. It didn't take long before I was rock hard and too big to fit in her mouth.

She started using all the limited slack the chains would provide to stroke me with her mouth. My hips were swaying with her efforts, and within a few minutes, I feel an orgasm coming, and it was amazing. As I erupted in her mouth, the people at the table start clapping and carrying on.

They left her chained there for another five minutes before finally releasing her. And after she was able to move away, Patty pulled my dress back down, but didn't bother fixing my panties or hose or anything. Instead, she unlocked my hands from the wall and then from each other, and moved my wrists in front of me. She then removed the leash from my collar, and attached it to my wrists, locking them together in front of me.

She reached down and released my boots from the wall, said something to her friends, and led me off through the club. I realized she was taking me to a bathroom so I could clean myself up. She unlocked my hands and removed my leash before I went inside the door labeled "Gurlz". Once inside, I removed my gag and went ahead and used the toilet and cleaned myself up. I pulled my panties and hose back up and positioned comfortably.

I just kept my gag in my hand when I headed back out. I found Patty waiting for me and we put in her purse and went back to the table.

This time, I was sitting down and Patty introduced me to her friends, and there was a cold Pepsi waiting for me along with a shot of whiskey. We spent the next couple of hours talking and joking and I was having a wonderful time.

We were all relaxed and feeling good, when Patty asked me if I'd like to be locked up again and go play with the club equipment. I thought that would be fun so I said yes.

She pulled my leash and gag out of her purse, and handed me the gag to put in. My body started stirring as I put it in my mouth and snapped it into place. She then clipped my leash onto my collar, then clipped my wrists together. She just used a carabiner to lock my wrist, because of where the d rings are on my cuffs, I can't reach it to unlock my hands myself.

I was enjoying seeing people watching us as we walked towards the stage area. Patty, holding my leash, and I was obediently following her. I felt safe and protected with her, not that she was a fighter or something. Patty is just one of those women who exude her inner strength and people naturally seemed to know not to mess with her.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers
12