Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped onto the stage, and I followed. There were a few people around the various contraptions. An x-frame, a spanking bench, a pillory - which is one of those "magical" devices that instantly excite me. I was following Patty, who knows my fascination with them, but she didn't stop there. I'm sure I looked like a whining kid because I stopped looking at all the other things, and just kept looking back at the pillory.

My attention was snapped back when I bumped into her as she stopped in front of what looked like an ordinary table. There was nothing special about it, probably about four-foot square, and it had four regular table legs. There was a thin pad on top of the table and in the middle of it a large metal ring attached to the table.

Patty pulled my arms over to the ring, and attached my wrists to it. I was looking around, trying to figure out what she was doing. Surely with all these wonderful contraptions she wouldn't choose to use this for my playing.

With my hood on, I didn't have good peripheral vision, so I had lost track of where Patty went. And because of where the table was, I was facing towards the wall and my back was towards the audience area. Then I felt her messing with my boots. I tried to move my feet and realized she had locked my boots together. The rings are in the front and back of the boots, so when she clipped them, she had forced my feet to be pretty tight against each other. I would have had to hop if I wanted to move them.

I felt her pushing on my back, so I leaned over the table and in my confusion, she quickly had my collar also tightly connected the same ring as my wrists.

I realized she had me completely secured and did it with a minimum of effort. My palms were flat on the table, my chin was resting on the backs of my hands. I couldn't move more than an inch in any direction.

At least she hadn't blindfolded me, but then again, I couldn't see much from where I was anyway. I certainly couldn't see what she was going behind me. But I felt her lifting up my leather jacket. It felt like she gathered it up and laid it on my back.

Then I felt her pulling up my dress, and she bunched it up around my waist. Then I felt her hands gently pulling down my pantyhose by the waist band, until the panty part was stretched out over my thighs, almost like another form of bondage holding them together. Next, she pulled my panties down, so my bare ass was exposed to the audience.

I heard some clapping and jeers, but don't know what she was doing. She just left me there like that - exposed to the world and completely vulnerable. She wasn't touching me, and I couldn't see her to know what she was doing, if anything. Maybe she sat down and left me up on stage. No, Patty wouldn't ever do that to me... she wouldn't leave me unprotected. But what was she doing? Was she looking for a big stud in the audience to come take me? It wasn't that long after she had that party where she had some unknown men please themselves in my ass, so maybe.

Waves of sexual energy flowed over me with that thought. It was very exciting, and I was totally turned on with that experience, but that was in the safety of our living room. This was a club full of strangers, and they were watching me, right then, in my vulnerable predicament.

To my delight, I felt my beloved's hands on my thighs. One on each leg, slowly caressing me, then sliding up to my exposed ass.

I jumped at the first slap, then again with the second. Patty had never spanked me before, and I didn't know if I liked it or not. And normally she makes sure I always have a safe word, but for some reason, that night, she had forgotten. Of course, so had I, until she started spanking me.

Luckily, she only did that a few times and then she stopped. Then I saw her walk past me, over to the wall. That is when I saw she had taken off her skirt, and put on her strap-on harness with a large dildo sticking obscenely out in front of me. At least I had a clue then of what her plan was, and I loved it.

She didn't seem to be paying any attention to me, but it was hard to see. She was looking up on the wall for something. I saw her reach up, and when her arm came back down into view again, she was holding a riding crop.

I started shaking my head no, and trying to make all the noise I could, but she seemed to be ignoring me. She walked back behind me and I heard a loud SMACK! It made me jump, but I didn't actually feel anything. She did that several more times, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! And with each one I would jump out of fear, but none of them were on my body. I think she was hitting the mat on the table. Maybe for the audience's enjoyment, or maybe just toying with me so I would worry if she really was going to whip me.

I wouldn't have wanted to admit it at the time, but the effect worked brilliantly. I was as hard as a rock. I was so turned on by her teasing me like that I thought I might cum right there. Once again, she had me in her completely control. She could do whatever she wanted to me, and the audience would have just cheered her on. My whole existence at that moment was only to please her in any way she wanted.

After a few more smacks of her riding crop, I felt her hand rubbing my ass. It was still a little sore from the spanking she did before, but nothing like it would have been had she whipped me.

I started wiggling my ass to show my appreciation for not being whipped, and she gave me another light slap from her hand.

Finally, I felt her hand with some lube around my waiting hole. I wanted this, and now I needed this badly. She didn't make me wait long before she slid her silicone friend deep inside me. I pushed back to join her thrusts and soon we were a symphony of two, making a masterpiece of love with our perfectly synchronized efforts.

I laid on that table, enjoying feeling her take me, and was super turned on when she decided it was time to do something else new... she grabbed my ponytail and pulled it hard as she thrust inside me. My head was jerked back as she held my hair tightly and continued to slam inside me.

If the music hadn't been so loud, the whole crowd would have easily heard my moaning and squealing in spite of the gag. Then the feeling started... growing from deep inside me... my orgasm flowed out all over my body and I spasmed hard, pulling my own hair even harder.

Patty buried herself deep in my ass as I squirmed and shook the table. When I finally calmed down, she gently pulled out of me and left me there for a moment. I then felt her using a towel to wipe up my spent manhood. After she had it cleaned off, she gently pulled the waistband of my hose up to my panties (which were still pulled down) then pulled my dress down, covering it all up. I realized she did that so I could walk back to the girlz room and fix myself properly.

I felt her unlock my boots, and I assumed she wiped up the mess on the tile floor there too. I then felt her pull my leather jacket back down from my back, covering me up further. I felt her hand reach past my chin and unlock something, but to my surprise, it wasn't my collar that she unlocked.

She had released my wrists, which she then pulled behind my back and locked them together again. Then she finally unlocked my collar from the table and helped me stand up. I heard another applause from the audience as she grabbed my leash which was still hooked to my collar.

She grabbed her skirt, and still wearing the strap-on, she led me down from the stage and back to the bathrooms again. She released my wrists and removed my leash before I went inside to clean myself and fix my panties and hose.

It didn't take me long, since she had already done most of the cleaning on stage in front of the audience. When I stepped out, Patty wasn't there so I just waited. Some guy came up and started talking to me and I realized I was still wearing my gag and hadn't even been bothered by it. This one was fairly comfortable and didn't give me any pains.

I didn't bother to respond to the guy, and he quickly realized why I wasn't talking, so he laughed and walked off.

Patty emerged from the women's room a moment later, wearing her skirt again and looking perfect.

To my surprise, she grabbed my hands and clipped my leash to them in front of me and proceeded to lead me out to the door.

People acknowledged us as we went past, and I felt several people grab at my ass through my leather jacket.

I was pretty drained from the night, but still totally turned on by being led through the club again by Patty, and somehow, in my mind, letting them know that I was her property made me excited all over again.

Patty didn't release my hands until we got to the car, and then she removed my gag, and put it and the leash back in her purse and we drove home. Talking about what we had just done, and giggling about the things that tickled each of us.

When we got home and finally were in our bedroom, getting ready for bed, Patty unlocked my wrist cuffs then went about getting undressed. I removed my dress, boots, hose, panties, bra and falsies but still had the hood locked on. I asked Patty about - feeling ridiculous standing there completely naked except for this leather hood with kitty ears and my long ponytail.

Patty said "no, I want you wearing it while you lay on your back and I ride you. I quite like it. I'm not sure why I think it is so hot, but it is. And since I have the key anyway..."

I laughed and agreed to her conditions. She did help me take it off after she had pleased herself riding me. As we cuddled together and drifted off to sleep, I laid there wondering why I also thought it was so sexy and cute and why I was looking forward to wearing it again.

12