Jennifer and the Grumpy Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Butch!" Everyone stops when they hear a shout from behind the group. "Hey Harry...Hello, Richard." Another old man approaches the horny gramps. "Hey I thought I saw you walking. Didn't think you were a sunset stroll kind of guys. Hehehe." Smack. Smack. He smacks his lips and finally takes full notice of their prized possession. "Wow, you got a naked hooker huh? Hehehe. Well you pick a fine sweet one." He whistles. "The peaches on this one."

Butch explains that he's just giving this young woman a good lesson in respect. The old men proceed to talk about things and catch up. Jennifer couldn't believe it. There she stood for a few minutes while these dumb old farts got chatty with each other. Meanwhile, Jennifer is told not to pick up her pants and remains using her hands to hide her tits and pussy. She submits to the instructions and stands there looking dumb and embarrassed. The old men again take a breath when the see the naked beauty standing there trying to cover her tits and pussy.

Eventually, she's told to bend over again and take a spanking from the chatty old neighbor. Jennifer is stunned that Butch offered this but reluctantly agrees and presents her full round bottom while trying to keep a hand over her cunt. She then learns how moist her pussy is. The old neighbor gives Jennifer way more spanks than she anticipates. He went over and over on her cheeks, bringing her butt back to a bright red.

Jennifer squeals and moans so much that unbeknown to the dumb babe, a few other old males start to gather around this ridiculous sight. This spectacle of her naked ass getting handled and hearing her damsel voice is still hot and heavy for these old men. They haven't seen young perky ass cheeks like Jennifer's in decades. Watching her ample bottom sway and jiggle lures the old men in to at least 5 feet from her. When the spanking stops, the dazed brunette finally focuses at what's behind her, and Jennifer gasps to find four new old men staring and grinning at her naked display.

"Oh my goodness! What! Hey! Um...Butch what's going on?!" Jennifer desperately wants answers about the growing audience. She doesn't feel in danger with the men considering they look old but she's mortified to being naked in front of so many strangers. Being such older men still feels embarrassing as ever to Jennifer. She didn't want anything with their old skin on her. Suddenly, Jennifer feels Harry and Richard place a hand on her shoulders to turn her into position - her plump red ass facing the crowd. Jennifer gasps with a loss for words.

"Alright yer old fucks!" Butch takes a step forward to address the peeping neighbors. "We're heading inside now to get finish with her. This dame going to get it for...fucking with my whiskey!" He spits and the males cheer. "Now I'm fucking with her!" More cheers. Butch walks over to Jennifer's quivering behind and continues. "Ok, so before you all leave. Go ahead and take a slap on her ass. Cause her ass definitely deserved it." SLAP. He slaps it himself.

Over the next five minutes, the old men walked over to Jennifer and gave her a few solid slaps to her round ass. Jennifer couldn't believe that all these men wanted to slap her bottom. Her butt started to hurt so bad that Jennifer's hips were constantly swaying from side to side. However, the teasing of her peachy bottom made the old men only care to palm it more. Jennifer continues to squeal and yelp with every old hand spanking and pinching her naked behind.

The little five-minute spanking felt like an hour for Jennifer as Butch finally stands up the sweaty teary eyed brunette. He whispers in her ear. She sighs, then starts to rub her butt and says, "Umm, th-thanks. Thanks for spanking my bottom guys. I learned my lesson Butch." She looks at him and softly pouts. Hoping the ridiculously humiliating ordeal is over for Jennifer. The other old men cheer and being to shuffle on away.

"Come on with yer naughty red ass" Butch yanks at Jennifer and brings her into Richard's little trailer home. She's moved in so fast that she doesn't realize that her legs kicked her jean shorts clean off her ankles. Richard scoops them up and found his souvenir.

With the door slamming shut, Jennifer in a naked twirl, looks around the old man's home. She's standing in the middle of the living room, still trying to cover her tits and pussy. Jennifer's finger's unwittingly rubbing her pussy while she stands confused and dazed.

"Alright alright, there Jennifer...damn you look good." Butch starts talking. Harry sits on the couch and Richard walks into a different room. "Ok, yer listen, we all put in for that great bottle you stole a sip from. So again, I won't report to the police or yer little job agency about yer dumb act. Only," He stops to lick his leathered lips, "only if you take your punishment and handle our dicks." Harry chuckles hard from his belly.

Jennifer gasps from the rudeness. "Oh my! Butch! What you mean?! My ass is sore sir. You punished me already, haven't you? Please, I wanna go home. I'm sorry. Ok? I'm so sorry. This is gone on long enough." Jennifer tried one more (final) attempt of bravery. Harry again chuckles, even harder than before.

Richard returns with something in his hands. He passes that special blue pill to each grandpa, and each one gulps it down with no problem.

"Ok sweety, yer got me real upset about the bottle. And you wanna be sorry right?" Butch approaches and gets his hand on the naked babe's shoulder.

"Oh yes, Butch. I'm so sorry. I'm so..." Jennifer tries to plead but is cut off.

"And I was really upset. So what yer going do to make me happy again. And make happy for all those that paid for that fucking whiskey...." He wipes his spit off her face. "Er...Yer gonna make us happy with this beautiful fucking body. Hot damn." Butch sits down in the middle of the couch next to Harry. Jennifer then notices his pants are undone and falling to his ankles already.

"Oh fuck! Your dicks are out! Hey, whoa, I can't do this. I'm...I'm not that type of girl..." Jennifer trails off remembering her embarrassing nights get fucked by other strangers. Damnit Jennifer, how did I get in this mess, she thinks to herself. She sighs while staring at the dicks and reluctantly gets to her knees. She shuffles on over to Butch. Memories of the other estranged men she had in her mouth start racing thru Jennifer's head. Suddenly feeling more like her one time at the pizza parlor when she serviced the employees for their hard work.

Jennifer shuffles between Butch's legs to slowly grab his dick. It's getting harder as she gently strokes the oldest penis she's ever held in her precious teasing hand. Butch lets out a soft mumble already, but then the tease suddenly stops. With the dick only inches from her mouth, Jennifer looks up at silver haired Butch and says, "So if I do this, you'll pay me and let me go?" He agrees (almost forgetting he still needs to pay her for the babysitting gig), and then she dives her pouty lips over his dick. Jennifer gradually goes down on the old man's shaft.

Jennifer staring at his belly begins to run her tongue on his shaft. Then hears glass clinging together and Richard sits down finally. "Here you, fuckers, here's ya drink." The men take a cheers sip of brandy, while the brunette stays looking confused with a growing hard dick in her mouth. She begins to suck dick again.

Next, the embarrassed cocksucker hears another sound. One that she didn't think to hear at this moment. The sound of a TV is on and the Jeopardy intro song is playing! They're going to watch a gameshow during this?! Jennifer shouts in her head. She tries to get off and complain but Butch keeps her mouth filled with cock.

She couldn't believe she's letting herself succumb to this indecent act. Jennifer didn't want any more sexual attention for a while, after ever since the humiliating attention she got at the cafe shop and pizza parlor...and alleyway. Yet still, she didn't want to suck some old guy's shaft and balls, gross. But Jennifer, wanted it all to end sooner than later, so she figured to give him what he wants because she knew her payment was still...in jeopardy. Damnit Jennifer.

"Well Jennifer" Butch stops the damsel's face with his dick in her wet mouth and her big pleading eyes looking at him. "If you didn't know how to deepthroat before...well yer learning it tonight". Loud gurgling is heard next as Butch pulls Jennifer deeper onto his cock. Glasses clink again.

22 minutes later.

Jennifer is still deepthroating the three old men. She has her face going balls deep into Richard's crotch. Her reluctant mouth moves from one old pecker to another. She bobs and licks. And licks and sucks. Jennifer is staring at her three one-eye headed monster with her sweet mouth as the target. She's committed to the task and tries to get each cock deep down her gullible gullet.

Her mouth is slobbering over each erect cock. Despite them being old, Jennifer notices these are girthy members she must wrap her lips around. She pops off Richard and shifts her legs over to Harry. Jennifer wipes her mouth and Harry quickly pulls her head back to sucking dick. Early in the sucking, Jennifer's throat eventually learns to deepthroat. She feels it reach deeper into her mouth as each grandpa pushes his hard cock further up her drooling mouth. She never thought she need more to learn but here she is opening her throat for old men. Each one ensured that Jennifer could deepthroat. They enjoy watching her embarrassed face smash into their gray crotch hairs as the dick disappears into her vulnerable mouth.

Jennifer feels shameful to keep sucking these dicks. She's gurgling and moaning over each one. During commercials, the old men grab at her tits and slap her ass. Jennifer could her the men shout answers for the gameshow, as she bobs up and down sucking away some grandpa's dick. She felt a little numb at this point to be sucking dick for so long. Her pussy is moist but she didn't want to touch it or suggest anything to the old farts. Not here with these old men, gross; Jennifer thought again.

Gameshow ends, the old men stand up, and the tv turns off. The three old farts start murmuring to each other. Then they look down. Because Richard never took her off his dick, Jennifer is shifting her feet trying to stay kneeling in front of him with his hardon still being sucked. What a good cock sucker. She looks at them and finally pops her mouth off. "Fuck. Are we done yet? My mouth is so sore. Feels like I've been sucking dicks forever in here." Jennifer rubs her jaw.

"Fuck." Butch snorts. "Fuck is right. That's what's last sweety. Now, we fuck. First, go ride that wet pussy on my friend over there." Butch points back to Harry laying on the couch with his erect penis ready for her. Jennifer gulps her dread and the precum left in her mouth.

The dazed brunette nervously stands up and slowly moves towards Harry. In her ditzy head, she wonders her options to maybe run out the door completely naked or finish her punishment so she can get paid and her clothes back. The curvaceous brunette groans in humiliation as she realizes she's about to fuck this old guy. Her hourglass form is about to join with his blob form. The young woman's well rounded ass and big natural tits are about to jiggle on this grandpa. "Oh Jennifer, this can't get any worse. Ew ew, old skin." She (incorrectly) thinks to herself.

"Oh ok, well please umm...be gentle. I'm getting sore and my mouth is tired. Ok guys? Ah fuck." Jennifer straddles Harry. He watches in amazement as the young babe is actually getting ready to fuck him. The dazed babe begins to lower herself onto her new experience with the old.

"Oh ah, ok easy. Easy sir" Jennifer feels disgust when his cockhead penetrates her tight pussy lips. Soon Harry is jamming his dick in her moist warm cunt and she is moaning out loud. Richard walks up and points his hard cock at Jennifer's face. She notices him and tries to speak thru her fucking. "Hey, what? Ah fuck. What're you doing? Oh ooh. You want me to suck it more!? Ah uh. But-but...oomph!" Ricard grabs her head and lowers her lips down to suck.

Jennifer thought the old men would wait their turn. But the dick in her mouth and pussy suggested otherwise. She naively thought the men would go one at a time with her. It never crosses her mind that she would get two at once. She's only done two guys at once a few random times and it was intense for her. Now it was happening again to her delicious body. The young woman closes her eyes and sucks Richard, while underneath her, Harry pushes her sexy pussy up and down his cock. Jennifer felt so humiliated and dumb for messing with this old man's liquor. Now she figured she was getting the consequences from it. Butch had a right to punish her. She did make a mistake. So he is in the right to punish her, isn't her? She wonders this momentarily as her nose smashes against Richard with her mouth completely full of cock.

Butch strokes his dick in awe at the amazing site in front of him. This young dumb brunette with full round tits and round mound ass is bouncing up and down on his old pal's cock. Harry laying down on the couch with moaning Jennifer riding him. Richard's standing next to the couch in front of her getting his cock sucked like it's a straw in shake. Thanks to the bill pills, all three men had a raging hard dick. Finally Butch has enough watching all the sexiness and kneels on the couch, right behind Jennifer's jiggling ass cheeks.

Butch, the leader of this whole punishment process, begins to kneel between Harry's legs. And glues his eyes to Jennifer's bouncing buttocks. Her butthole coming in and out of view as her booty claps. A mouth full of dick kept Jennifer from noticing right away that Butch is watching her butthole. Suddenly, Jennifer's eyes go big when she felt a strong press against her butthole. She gets some strength to push Richard out of her mouth.

"Omph! Ah whoa! No. Hey! Uh. Not in my ass!" Jennifer nervously looks over her shoulder to see that same face she's seen before in these predicaments. The face of a man determined to fuck her asshole. "Oh Butch, please! Um wait, let me get off Harry first. Oh ow. Please not there! No don't! Oh, ah fuck! Not in my ass!" Jennifer tries to avoid her ass fucking but ol' Butch is undeterred. He does a short quick whistle and his friends immediately stop what they were doing. Harry stops fucking and keeps his dick lodged in Jennifer. Butch grabs her flared hips and aims his hard shaft at her winking butthole. He spits twice and shoves it in once.

"OH fuck! AH no! It's...it's too much! Ah fuck my ass! Oomph! Ah ow! No wait! Please uh Butch, ah fuck. OH, oh ah Butch! It's so much! So much. Oh fuck! Ow my ass! Please Butch do--omph!!" Jennifer's pleads are cut off when Richard's dick shoves in her mouth again.

For almost a full hour, three horny ol' men give Jennifer a good ol' gangbang. Dicks shoving in her moist pussy, moaning mouth and tight asshole for minutes on end. Butch was so excited to fuck her ass that Richard had to tap him to pull out so they could continue the rotation. They would rotate around, getting into each of her young vulnerable orifices; her sweet fuckable orifices. Someone lays on the couch, another mounts her ass, and the third old fart would push the dazed damsel's mouth to suck away. The young woman's body is surrounded by old leathery male bodies that want to pound her silly.

Jennifer is stunned and humiliated to be stuck with three old men giving her a royal shafting. She's ashamed to believe this is her first gangbang and it has to be with three old farts. Sure, sometimes Jennifer fantasied in bed about herself getting three cocks at once during masturbation. But being here, doing it with these old guys is totally gross, Jennifer tells herself. After getting her first anal experience from a homeless man in the alley, Jennifer never thought she would feel that low (or slutty) again. Well, she definitely felt it again, when she works on all three dicks pumping her cunt, mouth, and tight asshole.

The gangbang is so intense because 21-year-old Jennifer is working three cocks for her first time. Her previous wild experiences never did this. Sure she was split roasted a few times but never pounded in all holes at once. She wasn't anticipating Butch and company to fuck her. The presence of dick in her pussy and ass at the same time is wild for her and shameful too. Plus being face fucked constantly makes it really hard to concentrate on anything. She feels humiliated by these old men as she's bouncing her naked body around all three of them. The old members weren't very long, but still thick and hard. That's enough still for Jennifer to fill stuffed and well fucked. The damsel works her body for each cock pumping her. Her grunts and moans fill the room as cocks piston her fuck holes.

Her deepthroat skills were on display again, as well as Jennifer's erotic ass bouncing. Jennifer notices different personalities from every blowjob. Richard is the roughest with her. Harry likes it slow. And Butch is all over the place. He smacks her face with it. Makes her go fast and slow. Makes her talk with it in her mouth. Nonetheless, all three get her to practice those deep throat skills again. The men are determined to get their wet cocks down her throat. Jennifer gurgles and slobbers over and over another dick. Occasionally popping off to moan and apologize to Butch, then getting pushed right back to sucking.

Eventually, Jennifer didn't have to move, when all three were pumping in unison into her instead. The guys even counted to 1-2-3 to sync up thrusting hard into her humiliated body at the same time. Jennifer feeling all three dicks ram into her fuck holes at once is a surreal experience. She hated how it felt because she had to brace for everything at once. Suddenly she notices them in her body all at once. The way they all pulled back, stopped, shoved in real hard, made Jennifer go into some wild noises and squirming. One fucking wasn't lost to another fucking. With the guys pumping at the same time over and over, Jennifer feels like a real fuck doll and pushed to a new limit. Jennifer eventually lost control and cummed several times during the whole thing.

And soon enough, the men shoot prolly the last loads of their perverted lives right in the humiliated woman's asshole, pussy, and mouth. Richard got to shoot his load in Jennifer's mouth. Harry cums and fills it in her ass chute. And Butch cums all over her face and tits. Her body is sore and dripping cum by the end of this ordeal.

Finally, after the men are completely spent and their dicks are soft again, Jennifer slumps off the couch onto the floor. She's exhausted. Jennifer has never felt that before and her body is still trembling. The men stand up and get dressed. Harry is actually asleep on the couch.

"Well, there yer go." Butch leans over Jennifer. "Look, you should clean up. Hey, can she shower here?" Butch looks at Richard. He is already walking into his bedroom. But he stops and says "Hell no. Bye y'all. Close the door Butch."

And like that, Jennifer let Butch led her back to his home. She's going back to where it all started this strange afternoon. It wasn't until the cold air hit the naked flesh that Jennifer realized past her haze that she's walking back in the nude. She clutches Butches, who puts an arm around her in kind. She's hoping no one is looking at the street right now. Otherwise they would see a ravished brunette cum-covered slut walking back with her suitor. This time they walk back quickly and go straight inside.

"Ok well, erm, yea, that was something. Sorry it had to go that way. But yer know you stole from me and rules are rules and a punishment was needed and so it happened." Butch saying, hoping to get away free with everything he did to this naked young body. "So now, you can take a shower here. Wanna do that? Yer shower off all that there cum on ya?"