Jennifer and the Grumpy Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer forgot what he is first talking about once she heard the mention of shower. She agrees and finds his humble shower. She quickly rinses her body and dries off. She walks out with the towel wrapped around her body.

Waiting by the door is Butch, he's holding her phone and his own. "Alright, Jennifer, we need to finish this." He says rather sternly, which makes Jennifer stiffen up from her relaxed stance. She walks closer to him with big questioning eyes. "Ok Jennifer, let me give you the money for the damn babysitting gig that you almost completely screwed up. Here...click and bam. You are paid now Jennifer. Now take yer phone. Oh hey, what happened...oh no looks like your phone just died. It was low battery. Sorry Jennifer here you go." Butch hands the blank phone to a blank face Jennifer. He had actually simply turned it off but he tricked her into thinking it died.

"Oh damn. Well thanks for paying me. I guess, um I can get going. But now my phone died so..." Jennifer thinks of her options at the moment. However, Butch decides for her when he yanks the towel back in his hands and shoves her out the front door.

"Aaand not my problem! There yer go! Scram skank! I paid you! Bye! Oh but come by again for another job." He winks at her. Jennifer squeals as the towel is gone and again when the door closes in her face. Jennifer rolls her eyes at this asshole's decision. And walks away with her ass rolling for his eyes discretion. Butch watching from the window dreams of seeing her again because he's, already thinking of ideas.

Jenifer clutches her phone and tries to discretely run away. She feels unfortunately familiar to running humiliated and naked in public. Home wasn't too far from here she thought. The night's darkness is setting in which gives Jennifer some cover. Yet the embarrassed nude female would be illuminated time to time from the streetlights and traffic. She hardly looks at the amazed people witnessing a nude girl running by. One hand on each tit, Jennifer moves quickly or jogs down the sidewalk.

Jennifer's mind is lost on how well fucked she feels from the old men, how so much cum is dripping from her asshole, and how good her orgasms felt. Damn it Jennifer. What the fuck. This is ridiculous, she thought, as she returns to her place.