Jennifer Becomes a Whore - Day 01

Story Info
Young wife given to pimp for poker debt.
5k words
3.75
33.9k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chymera
chymera
620 Followers

It was another Thursday night, poker night, a friendly game for Phil and his friends. Or what used to be a friendly game between friends. Phil had told her last night that he owed Marlon, the new member of the game, almost $10,000.

"What? How? WTF?" had run through her mind in a fast sequence. But "Who?" was what stumbled out of her mouth.

"Marlon." Phil answered, miserably. "Bill started bringing him a couple of months ago, and I haven't been able to win since he showed up. I ran up a debt and tried to get even last time with a big pot." He looked ashamed. "I fucking lost. Now I owe him $9,850."

Jennifer sank down onto the dining room chair next to her husband. She rested her forehead in her hand, trying to control her heaving stomach. "How are we ever going to pay that? We're barely making ends meet now." Sobs broke out, unbidden, catching even her by surprise. "You can't play anymore! Stop now. Just stop!"

"I can't, babe. If I tried to Marlon would demand payment now. My only hope is to start winning. I'm way past due." Phil pleaded. "Besides, I'm hosting tomorrow night."

Jennifer usually made snacks and put out drinks for the boys before making herself scarce before they showed up. Now, with the situation as it was, she vowed not to leave her husband alone at the game. She'd stop him if she saw him getting in over his head.

She knew all Phil's friends, but when Bill showed up with Marlon, she was surprised to find him a 6'3" hard bodied black man. He was the polar opposite of Phil's buddies, who were uniformly white and slightly pudgy, like her accountant husband.

Marlon looked at her like the fox examining the chicken. He actually licked his lips as he looked down her top at her cleavage. "I'm so pleased to meet you! Bill didn't exaggerate your appeal at all! I just love a redhead, with that creamy white completion."

Bill cringed and reddened at Marlon's comments. Jennifer snorted in disgust but stood aside for these players to enter.

The game started with friendly banter and low bets. Jennifer came to understand from the comments that last week's pot that Phil had lost had shocked them all, and there was a concerted effort to keep the pots low and friendly. Meanwhile, Marlon's eyes rarely left Jennifer's frame.

When Marlon liked his lips for the umpteenth time while openly devouring her with his eyes, Jennifer started to hide out in the kitchen, checking the game's progress through the cracked open door. This stayed friendly until the second hour, when the table showed three threes in a row, with the turn and the river both being aces. Everyone was scared off after the three threes showed, except Phil and Marlon. The bets were off the hook and the pot was now over three grand.

Jennifer came out of the kitchen in time to hear Marlon go "All in, sucker!", to which Phil replied that he couldn't cover all that.

Marlon chuckled, stripped Jennifer naked with a lingering glance, and said, "Put your wife on the table, and I'll consider it called."

Jennifer gasps, but Phil said, "No way! Back off, Marlon."

Marlon played with his chips, pondering Phil and Jennifer. "Tell you what! If you win, you get everything on the table, and your IOUs are torn up. You'll be debt free! Better, you'll have what? The five grand on the table? It's a hell of a deal."

"Yeah," asked Jennifer. "But what if he loses?" She felt sweat tickling down her back. She didn't think that Phil could even afford the money he put up already tonight.

"Well, I'll still forgive the IOU debt. But," he leered at the young wife, "You'll be my whore for a night. You'll do whatever I want you to do!"

Jennifer's stomach heaved as Bill jumped up and shouted at Phil, "Don't take that bet!"

Marlon grabbed Bill's arm in a violent grip and pulled him back down into his chair. "Know what's good for you." He glared at Bill, his eyes yellow and hard. "Shut the fuck up." He turned back to Phil, a smile back on his face.

"Honey," Phil said. Jennifer looked at him, horrified. Surely, he wasn't considering this. "Look", he added as he flashed his hole cards.

A three! Phil had the last three! Four of a kind! He had it in the bag!

Jennifer tried to keep the smile off her face. "I don't know, sweetheart. You do what you think is right."

Phil smiled, "Okay. I accept your bet!"

"Wait," Marlon stopped Phil from flipping his cards. "If you or she tries to welch in any way, the bet is doubled, as is the debt!"

"Sure," Phil smiled confidently as he flipped over his fourth three. "Four of a kind! Beat four of a kind, Marlon!" Phil laughed almost hysterically in his relief.

Marlon's grin faded, "I can't beat four of a kind." Then his grin returned with a laugh as he flipped over his pocket aces. "But I can sure beat your four of a kind!" Marlon had all four aces.

Phil's jaw dropped and Jennifer screamed, horrified.

Marlon smiled and said, "Now, let's see the goods. Strip!"

Like a deer in the headlights, Jennifer froze, and Phil jumped up, shouting, "NO!"

Phil smiled again, "Welching already? That makes it two days my whore and $19700 on the IOUs."

The impact of their bad bet sank into Jennifer's brain, and she started unbuttoning her blouse. What else could she do. Phil started sobbing.

His friends watched as first Jennifer's beautiful breast and then her naked ass came into view. Marlon cautioned her not to cover up with her hands, but to slowing spin around and show everyone the goods.

When he demanded that she come over and introduce herself to his cock, she slowly moved forward, embarrassed in from of the men but with "Four days, it'll be four days if I don't do this."

She unbuckled his belt, pulled own his pants and underwear as he lifted his ass off the chair. His penis popped out, erect, and Jennifer was glad to see it wasn't much larger than her husband's.

"You know what to do, so get to it, whore." Marlon commanded. She looked up at him, and at her husband, who wouldn't meet her eyes. She lowered her head and began to slobber on the black erection. The poker players watch in an intense silence.

While bobbing her head, she heard Marlon ask the others, "Who wants to fuck my whore for $100? This is the last time for a while she'll be fresh, so it's a hell of a price for a hell of an opportunity!"

Jennifer popped up onto her feet. "What the fuck? I said I'd be your whore, not everybody's. Fuck you! No one else is going to screw me!"

"Bill didn't tell you?" Marlon laughed out loud. "I'm a pimp! I get Bill the girls he fucks. And you're my whore, you'll do what I tell you or it'll be four days! Get back down and finish me, now."

Horrified, Jennifer got back on her knees.

"Please," Phil sobbed. "Please, Marlon. I'll, I'll sign over our house to you. We've got at least $20,000 in equity. You can have it all. Just leave Jennifer alone, please."

Marlon grabbed the back of Jennifer's head and started pushing his cock further down her throat. "No way! You know how much I can make in a couple of days with a fresh white pussy? Hey," he tapped the back of Jennifer's head, "is your ass virgin? I bet it is." He sneered at the sobbing husband. "Yeah, I'm going to make a lot off this bitch. And the way she balks at everything, I'll probably have her at least a month!" He laughed. Soon after that, Jennifer started to gag on his ejaculate.

Marlon pushed the chips off the table and bent his hostess over the table. "Well?" he asked the room, "Who's first?"

"Aren't you going to fuck her?" Bill asked.

"Nah, I'll get plenty of chances later. Right now, we've got to make her, and her husband understand she's my whore!"

Phil couldn't believe as his now former friends refused to miss their chance to screw his wife. Bill, going first, tried to console Phil. "She's going to get fucked anyway, Phil, so why not us? At least she knows us."

In a panic, Jennifer begged, "Condoms, please use condoms."

"You got any?" Marlon queried.

"No, but please, I'm not on the pill." Jennifer whimpered.

"Too bad, bitch. You should have thought about that before betting your body." Marlon chuckled. "You're up, Bill. See if you can breed the bitch!"

Bill tried to do just that, as the others lined up for their turn, handing over their hundred in their turn. One asked about her ass, but Marlon told them that he had plans for that, so to leave it alone.

As the fourth batch of cum began leaking down her thigh, the poker players left leaving just the husband, the pimp, and the whore in the house.

"Kiss hubby goodbye, whore. If you're good, you'll be home in two days. If not, four or eight days." Marlon grinned and chuckled again, "Or 16, 32 or 64! Your choice, bitch." Jennifer didn't move towards her husband, so Marlon grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards the front door.

"Wait!" Jennifer pulled back. "Let me get dressed."

Marlon looked bemused. "Why? You ain't going to need any clothes." He grabbed her hand again and pulled her naked out to his car.

Phil collapsed to the floor.

Jennifer slumped in the car, trying to hide her nakedness. Marlon informed her that they had a stop to make before going to his home. "And stop that fucking crying or I'll stop at a homeless encampment and let them have their way with you until you do stop!" Jennifer believed him and choked back her sobs.

"Bitch, you promised to be my whore, and that means being a cheerful whore. You're going to work at being a good whore, or I'll take that as a welch. If you ever want to go home, you'd better plaster a smile on your face and beg the johns to fuck you harder!"

"NO! You can't. That's not part of this!" Jennifer objected when she saw their destination.

Marlon had pulled up in front of a tattoo parlor. "That's what you think. All my whores are tattooed and pierced. That's how people know they're my bitches. Now get inside unless you really want to be with me longer. We'll double your time and you'll still get tattooed, or we'll just double your time again."

The realization then sunk in that anything she refused to do would double her time, and that wouldn't stop Marlon from demanding it again, and again, doubling her time each time she refused. Tears streamed down her face as she climbed out of the car and walked into the tattoo parlor as pedestrians stopped to gawk at her and motorists honked their horns in appreciation of the nude sighting.

Inside the parlor, Marlon had her stand with her hands by her side, presenting her body to the tattooists and clients alike. Marlon answered all queries with the assurances that this whore would be available starting tomorrow.

A tattooist covered in ink, looking like an old biker, came out and asked Marlon if he wanted the usual. "Yeah, but I think in red this time, to match her hair."

The tattoo artist smiled as he admired the woman. "Yeah, and that carpet matches the drapes!"

An hour and a half later, Jennifer was being fucked by the tattooist as part of his payment. She now had two painful tattoos and two piercings. Her new tramp stamp read "Marlon's Bitch", and her left breast was adorned with a cat's paw print. Marlon explained that this identified her to the johns as his property. She was now one of Marlon's Kitties. Her nipples now both sported rings with small bells handing from them. As she left, the tattooist reminded Marlon to keep protective tattoo wrap on both areas for at least four days.

Jennifer didn't know who she was going to survive the next two days, let alone four. It was bad enough that she was going to be fucked over and over, but now it was going to be done with painful areas on her back and front. A sob burst out.

Marlon glanced away from the traffic to regard her for a moment. "Cry now bitch, because when you're working, you'd better be happy and gay!" He laughed when Jennifer's only reply was another sob.

It was one in the morning when they arrived at Marlon's crib. He took her to a room with an ensuite bath and two beds. "This is going to be your room. You'll share it with Julie. She'll show you the ropes.

"Clean sheets in the closet -- You should change them after each john. Keep yourself and the room clean. Get to sleep -- you start working at 10 in the morning. And shave that cunt. Johns like it smooth. Razor and cream in the bathroom." Marlon locked the door behind him.

Jennifer took a shower, trying to wash as much accumulated cum out of her before lying down on the bare mattress and crying herself to sleep.

His stable was just coming in from the streets, with money for the pimp. Marlon was having a great night.

It was only 8 AM when Marlon unlocked Jennifer's room. She was already up, and for a distraction had made the bed, showered, and had carefully shaved her crotch, using an electric trimmer she found and a disposable blade. Sleep had been sparse the previous night, between the sore tattoos, the freshly pierced nipples and her feelings of despair and fear.

Looking in panic at the clock, she said, "But you said 10! That I wouldn't have to work until 10!"

"This ain't work, sweetheart. I figure that I'd sample the wares before breakfast!" Marlon shed the bathrobe he was wearing and looked around the room. "I see Julie had an overnighter. She should be home soon. In the meantime, hop up on the bed."

Marlon glared at her when she just laid on the bed with an unpleasant look on her face. He whacked her thigh. "That's how you're going to treat the johns? Get a smile on your face and start encouraging me to fuck you! Act like the whore you are!" He slapped her thigh again, harder.

Jennifer had determined overnight that her only option was to embrace her role as a whore. Anything else would just extend it. In her surprise at Marlon's early entry, she had forgotten. Now, she planned to act like the biggest whore she could think of.

"Oh, please, let me suck you dick! Please fuck me, fuck me hard!" Jennifer begged, with a ridiculous, rigid smile plastered on her face.

Marlon sighed. "We'll work on that. But if you can't be a good whore, I'll be happy to have you for four days. Or more."

Jennifer hopped up on her knees and aggressively sucked Marlon into her mouth, bobbing enthusiastically on his cock. As he hardened, the pimp smiled and said, "Now, that's more like it!"

He reached around the new whore to feel at her vulva and she winced as his arm brushed her new tattoo. "Sorry," he said. As he rubbed his new bitch's lips, he said with some satisfaction, "Aw, so you're getting a little moist? You might enjoy this yet."

He pushed her back on the bed, rubbed his cockhead up and down the now moist slit and began pressing in. "Hey, you're a lot tighter than I would have guessed. Didn't your husband ever fuck you?"

Jennifer smiled coyly and lied, "He's not nearly as big as you are!" Jennifer was no dummy. She didn't want to be here one minute more than she had to be. She faked a couple of moans, for good measure.

Marlon wasn't fooled, but he was pleased to see the effort was being made. And he was impressed with her tight hole, and glad he'd got into it early. Might not be that tight tonight.

He picked up his speed and was rewarded when Jennifer started breathing harder. Then her vagina clenched down on his penis, sending him over the edge. He slapped her on her ass and redressed. She definitely had the makings of a great whore.

He took the naked girl down to the kitchen for some eggs and bacon. He introduced her to the other girls (who she noticed were all clothed) and to Marcie, who ran the house. Marlon explained that most of the girls worked the streets at night, but everyone was available for walk-ins during the day. He instructed Marcie that Jennifer was available for blowjobs, vaginal sex and light bondage, but no anal. That prize was to be auctioned that night -- at least the first five goes. After that, the regular anal price would go into effect, and she'd be available for multiple partner play.

When Marlon left, Marcie had Jennifer stand in front of her, turn around and been over, exposing her vagina and anus to the girls at the table. Marcie stuck two fingers up her cunt and one finger knuckle deep into her anus, humiliating the poor woman in front of the other whores.

"Tight!", Marcie proclaimed, licking her fingers clean. She got up, pulled four bottles of water out of a cabinet, and instructed, "You'll stay in your room today. I'll keep the door locked when you're alone, unlocking the door only when clients join you. When Julie comes home, she'll keep watch on you. Meanwhile, you keep the bed clean and yourself clean. No one likes a sloppy cunt!"

The other whores started giggling. "Oh, yeah," sighed Marcie. "Except creepy Carl. But if he wants you, I'll warn you not to clean after the last john."

Locked in her room, Jennifer serviced fourteen men before dinner. It was almost routine, she thought.

They would come in, suck, suck, suck, then fuck, fuck fuck. Jennifer met them all in her new persona as 'Superwhore". She was going to be home the day after tomorrow, whatever it took.

Most of her clients were disappointed at her recent nipple piercing. It was too painful for them to suck or pull at her breast, though a few tried anyway, ignoring her screams of pain.

She'd had an orgasm with Marlon that morning, to her surprise, but while not as unpleasant as she feared it would be, she hadn't climaxed with any of the paying customers. It was all business. She worked hard to make the johns come as quickly as possible, forgoing any of her own pleasure.

At lunch, her roommate Julie opened her door instead of Marcie. Julie was a buxom black girl, with a smile almost as big as her breasts. Despite the circumstances, Jennifer found herself smiling back as Julie declared, "Damn, girl, you gonna be some competition! You's gorgeous, girl!" Julie brought up a lunch of a pasta bowl and garlic bread, and stayed with Jennifer as she ate. "Jenny, how are you doing?"

Jennifer corrected her. "Jennifer. It's Jennifer."

"Sorry, sweetheart, but you're on the board downstairs as Jenny. It's not worth correcting that. Marcie's a mean bull dyke who doesn't like being corrected, so unless you like licking old nasty cunt, just go along with it." Julie broke off a piece of "Jenny's" garlic bread and nibbled at it. "Speaking of which, while they got us working doubles, some of the guys will want some girl-on-girl action. You ever get kinky with another gal?"

Jennifer blushed and shook her head. "Now sweat", Julie laughed. You just do what I'll be doing to you, and we'll both get along fine." She tore off another chuck of garlic bread.

The new whore was hungry after her first six customers and gobbled down the pasta. "Is it always like this?", she asked her new friend.

"Nah, this is pretty light. They're keeping you fairly busy because you're new." Julie shrugged and scrunched her nose. "Fresh pussy, you know? They always think it's better. And Marlon's telling everyone that he won you in a poker game from your husband, so they know you're not really a whore. Yet. You will be by tomorrow, like it or not. But they love thinking that they're doing you when you don't want it, you know?" She scrunched her nose again. "Men are weird, huh?"

She looked critically at Jennifer. "Never have shaved yourself before, have you?" she asked.

Blushing, Jennifer admitted that was true. "Why, did I do it badly?"

"Well, I see some razor burn and you're really not smooth all over." She reached down and ran her fingers across the girl's pubic mound. Jennifer flinched at her touch. Julie laughed, "Oh, don't worry. I'm not a lesbo, though some of the girls are. I only go down when it's for business. But tomorrow morning, I'll show you how to shave and how to get those hairs that you missed." She took the bowl back and left, locking Jennifer in, again.

chymera
chymera
620 Followers
12