Jennifer Becomes a Whore - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon started when Julie brought up two black brothers, who of course wanted to see that girl-on-girl action. Jennifer wondered if Julie had prepared them to ask for that. Whatever she claimed, Julie munched carpet with gusto. She brought Jennifer her biggest climax yet. Together, they saw 8 more pairs of clients. Some wanted the girl-on-girl to excite them, others wanted to switch partners, back and forth.

Somehow, the lesbo play with Julie and the fact that there were witnesses seeing her get fucked, brought some excitement to the sex. Julie found herself having orgasms. Once, she began having multiple orgasms with a particularly endowed client. Involuntarily, she screamed her encouragement to the john. When it was over and the johns had left, she still lay panting on the bed. Julie patted her ass, grinned mischievously, saying, "Damn, girl. You're a size queen!"

Jennifer found herself grinning and smiling back. "I'll take that, any day!" She was shocked to find she was relaxing into the work.

Jennifer was amazed at the diversity of the clientele. Black, white, Hispanic, even Asian. Men in 20's, 40's, 50's and 60's had humped her that afternoon. Julie showed her where she kept some KY jelly in the bathroom cabinet and had her use some to keep from chaffing. "Jenny" never had multiple partners before last night's poker game and didn't want to add rawness to the pains already suffered from the tattoo parlor.

All the girls apparently took a break for dinner, all sitting together for the meal. One girl did leave early when one of her regulars showed up, but the rest stayed to enjoy a dinner which felt almost like a family meal. The girls good naturedly teased each other. Margo, a young black girl, suggested that Julie could have fit the corn on the cob up her backside with all the buttfucking she'd done the other day. Julie retorted that Margo knew all about that because she spent so much time pegging her clients that she was used to looking up assholes.

Jennifer was sitting next to Julie and asked her if there was a lot of anal play. Julie smirked, and asked, "Remember me telling you that the johns like to think they're making you do something you don't want to do? They can't imagine anyone enjoying being buttfucked."

"Does it hurt?" She almost whispered the question. "I've never done anything like that, and Marlon said he was going to auction off my ass tonight." A sob escaped Jennifer. "What do I do?"

The table went silent at her sob, but Julie put her arm around Jennifer and waved to the rest to go back to their chatter. "Jenny, you're doing fine. For the first day, and for someone who doesn't want to be here, you're remarkable. You're acting like a real pro. Just keep your chin up and your legs spread, and you'll be fine.

"Now, about anal. It can hurt, especially if you fight it. You have to relax, and the initial pain usually goes away. Just, after dinner, use one of the enemas in our bathroom cabinet and after you've cleaned yourself out, put a lot of KY jelly up in your rectum, I mean, a lot of it. It'll help ease the dicks in." She picked up a piece of chicken and took a bite. "You'll be fine."

She rushed upstairs when the meal was done and followed Julie's advice. She'd just finished with the KY jelly when Marlon opened her door. "Auction time," he proclaimed.

The poor girl was paraded downstairs and onto the porch of the building. The porch and the surrounding sidewalk were packed with both bidders and voyeurs. There were two widescreen TV's on stands at either end of the porch, and her image appeared on both as she walked onto the deck. She saw the cameraman positioning himself in front of her.

Anger flared in Jennifer when she saw Phil's former friend Bill on the porch. The asshole was here to bid, on her asshole. The fucking bastard!

She was made to bend over and touch her toes so her beautiful ass could be admired and assessed. She could see her puckered little hole appear large and close up on the screen, right above her slightly red pussy. She noticed that her rectum glisten from the KY jelly, but her cunt was beginning to glisten on its own. Being on display was exciting for her.

When the bidding began, Marlon encouraged it by allowing serious bidders to feel the merchandise, warning them to avoid the tattooed areas. The TV's showed fingers pushing into her orifices, then focused on her wincing face. The winning bid topped $1000. The four runner ups were allowed to claim the next assaults on her ass for 1/2 their bids for the first assault. Bill was the first runner up.

The winner was a large, fat black man, with a nine-inch cock. A thick cock. She mentally thanked Julie for her advice as the man unceremoniously shoved his erection painfully up her ass in one thrust. She gasped but managed not to scream. A cheer went up from those watching, either live or on the screens. After the initial pain, she found herself pushing back against the shaft in her ass. She tried to tell herself that she was just trying to get it over with but had to admit that there was now an itch she wanted scratched. The asshole assaulting her asshole had the nerve to congratulate her on how tight she was. She gritted her teeth and thanked him. At least he rested for a moment before pumping rapidly in and out. And as Julie had promised, the pain gradually eased, but never went away. Luckily, the excitement was too much for the man, and she felt someone ejaculate in her intestines for the first time.

After a closeup showing her new gaping orifice was presented on the screens, Julie gave her paper to wipe her ass and help her apply more KY as Bill came up for his turn. Jenny blushed as she realized the screens showed her tending to her backside. In closeup shots.

Jenny looked at Bill with hate. "You asshole! This is your fault. You had to bring Marlon into our house."

"Hey, when I told him how beautiful you are, he wouldn't let up until I brought him to the poker games. And he now gives me a discount on the girls." Bill responded.

"Why the hell would you talk to a pimp about me?" she couldn't understand this man.

Bill shrugged. "I was asking him to find me a girl like you. He told me he'd do me one better. He'd get you. I'm sorry. Really. I told Phil not to take the bet. You heard me tell him!"

Jennifer dropped it. Bill had tried to stop it.

"We okay here?" Marlon had been listening. Jennifer panicked. She wasn't welching.

She bent over at the waist, hands on knees. "Yes, Daddy, I'm ready." She shot the camera a big grin. She wanted her pimp to know she was doing whatever she had to do.

"Well, hurry up. We've got three more auction winners here, and a line is already forming for your services after that!" Marlon was in a really good mood. The auction had netted him over $2500 and the line had another 10 buttfuckers lined up already. At $200 a head, she'd have a sore ass, but he'd have at least $5000. He didn't even have to share it with the whore.

Bill was humping away with abandoned, but Jenny (she was realizing that she was seeing her whore persona as a Jenny) was pushing back with equal wildness. She shouted out one, then another climax. The crowd cheered with each one. She came once more as Bill released his load into her.

The crowd cheered again for the gaping closeup of her once tight rectum. Jenny wondered if her ass would ever close after this.

Marlon was surprised to see the line for her ass had doubled. His greed rejoiced, but then his better judgment stepped in. He had at least one more day with the whore. He didn't want her worn out too soon. He cut the line off at 15, assuring the others that her holes would be available after 10 AM, tomorrow.

After Bill, Julie found herself having to clench down hard in an effort to get the johns off. The first paying john had complained at the size of her rectum, and she was frightened that Marlon might blame her, so she clenched and humped like a madwoman on the last 15 johns of the night.

As she humped, she recited over and over in her head, "One more day, Jenny, just one more day!"

12