Jennifer Becomes a Whore - Day 02

Story Info
Jenny's second day whoring.
4.2k words
3.75
18.2k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chymera
chymera
620 Followers

Jenny woke up in the morning and stretched, feeling like a cat, luxuriating in her body's sexuality.

As she relived the events of the previous night, she cautiously felt around her rectum, pleasantly surprised to find it tender but relatively pain free, as well as tightly sealed. Last night she had expected to still be agape in the morning, even wearing a pad to bed to avoid a leaking mess. But now, as she tentatively clenched her sphincter, it happily felt normal. She smiled to herself, remembering how the anal orgasms had started, and continued through the paying clients. She'd almost been disappointed when Marlon called an end to the activities. Somehow, knowing they were paying to use her now caused her to tingle.

Jenny likes anal, she decided.

Jenny? Jennifer realized that she had woken up, still embracing her whore persona. She pondered that, lying in bed, gently and absentmindedly caressing her clitoris. Her first day of prostitution excited her.

There was a tap on the door, and Marlon came in. The pimp watched as Jenny closed her eyes and quickened her attack on her clitoris until she climaxed. Then she stretched and smiled at her pimp, her arms reaching out to him. He slowly stripped and pulled the top sheet off the whore. She grabbed his erection and pulled him down to her vagina. He slid right in until their pubic mounds slammed together.

He pounded the bitch and she humped back, matching each thrust. They soon climaxed together, moaning as their bodies stiffened in sync. Then they relaxed, hugging each other, panting.

"Wow! I'd pay to see that again!" Julie was sitting in the other bed, watching wide-eyed. "That was so hot!"

Marlon thought that Jennifer just might be the best whore he'd seen in a while. He had to keep her longer. He got up on his hands and knees. "I want you to lick my asshole," he demanded.

Jennifer had been enjoying her whore persona, finding the sex something extraordinary. Something more than she had ever experienced. She hadn't only been surprised by that, rather she had felt like she'd been freed.

This demand of Marlon's she recognized as a ploy to get her to refuse his command. She remembered the epiphany from the previous night -- eventually she'd end up doing whatever he demanded because he'd use it to double her commitment until she did.

She switched back to her whore persona, telling herself, "Jenny likes this. Jenny likes doing rim jobs!"

Marlon and Julie were both shocked when the housewife enthusiastically attacked Marlon's ass. Not really knowing what "rimming" really entailed, she licked up and down the sides of his anal cleft, then licked the crinkled pucker, before driving her tongue into the hole, pushing against the natural resistance of the sphincter. She pulled back, rimming him again, repeating her actions several times, before pulling back and kissing his ass check.

"How was that, lover?" Jenny felt strong. She felt in control. She done what he didn't think she would and found it not as bad as she imagined. Jennifer probably would have gagged, but Jenny was made of stronger stuff.

Marlon looked at the housewife in amazement. He'd have to find something else that this woman would not do. Meanwhile, he had set some appointments for her already. "Be sure you shave again and use an enema to clean out your colon. Julie can help you."

He smiled at her. "Your ass was a big success last night and a lot of the johns are coming back today to get their shot at it. You'll be working doubles and triples today, alone. You don't need Julie's help anymore and she's going to be needed to handle the overflow that'll show up hoping to screw your gorgeous ass."

He caressed the whore's beautiful ass. "Have you ever been DPed or even triple penetrated?" He laughed when she shook her head, wide-eyed. "You'll be an expert by tonight!"

Julie laughed, "She'll have no problem, Marlon. Our housewife is a size queen!"

Jenny blushed under Marlon's intense gaze. "Is that true?" he asked.

The housewife just shrugged, and coyly smiled.

Marlon raised his eyebrows and said, "We'll have to see what we can do to accommodate you." This was something he could use. He picked up his clothes and left the room, naked.

Julie came over and hugged Jenny. "Girl, I've never seen anyone take to whoring like you have. You are a natural!"

Jenny smiled and told her friend, "I feel like I'm another person when I am whoring. It's not Jennifer, it's Jenny, Jenny the whore. I think she can do anything! She is a real slut." She reached up and pulled Julie down into a passionate kiss. "Now, do you want to clean me up before my shower and enema?" She pushed Julie's face down to her crotch. Julie went in with a smile on her face.

Jenny's morning, until lunch at 2:00 PM, was filled with hour sessions, three with two men each and one with three men. She learned what it felt like to have a penis in both her holes, filling her like she never been filled before. She had a guy below her in her vagina and one behind opening up her ass. She'd had sat on one dick, while another pummeled her vagina. She even had one guy lift her, holding her up with his cock up her ass and her legs spread, while his friend fucked her to a screaming climax.

Double vaginal thrilled her, stoking her 'size queen' needs, but the double anal tested her limits, especially when the three-man session managed to get two up the rear with one in cunt. She smiled and moaned appropriately but hoped that that combination wouldn't be repeated.

Mostly, Jennifer discovered that she liked Jenny, that person so different from the housewife she had been. For the first time, she felt like a contributor to sex, instead of a passive recipient. She loved Phil and had always enjoyed their sexual activities, but this was beyond that. She had even taken to shouting orders to the johns, to go harder, to change to this position, to give her cock, more cock, and even more cock!

She was bragging about this to Julie, at lunch. Julie was amazed at the transition. "Day two, bitch, and you're all ready to go dominatrix! We've got to get you some whips and spurs!"

After lunch, Jenny was sent to her room and johns were sent up to her. Her orders were to get them off as quickly as she could. Marlon wanted her to process as many men as possible. He had put out the word that this might be her last day, and he was charging double rate for one climax with her. The client could fuck her however and wherever he wanted, but as soon as he came, it was the next cock's turn. And if the john hadn't shot his wad within 20 minutes, then he was going to have to take care of it himself. No overtime for anyone. Marlon intended to make as much money out of this whore as he could.

Jenny was exhausted, but satiated when Marlon called a halt at 7:00 PM and sent her down to have a quick dinner. She had managed to collect double rate from 19 different men. After the first two, she had them send up the next in line so she could stroke him or blow him while the current cock fucked her. She would have the next cock primed to go off before they had even selected which hole they wanted to use. One man was still complaining hours later that he'd been so excited by her, that she just stroked him, and he shot off! He never even got to stick it in her.

She hardly had time to wipe and never got to change the sheets on the bed. She was a filthy mess by the time the eleventh cock came up. That cock never entered her either. It was Creepy Carl. He was in heaven, diving right in and cleaning up the mess. After licking Jenny clean, he attacked the cum on the bedsheets. Jenny made a friend for life by allowing him to remain in the room to keep her clean between johns.

She toyed with dinner, tired beyond her previous comprehension of the word. Her muscles were sore from her toes to her smile, and the lubricant had failed to prevent some chafing. She sat at the table with her knees spread wide and could feel the accumulated ejaculate that Carl had missed begin to leak out. She used her dinner napkin to wipe up the pussy drool.

Only three more hours, she thought. Marlon had claimed her at 10 o'clock, so that's when she could hand in her notice and go home. She wondered how she'd get home without any clothes. She had forgotten that she'd been nude for the last two days. It was beginning to feel natural. To Jenny, anyway. Jennifer wanted clothes to wear on the way home. Jenny probably would have enjoyed being on display longer.

A crowd was filling the porch and the street again when Marlon dragged the naked Jenny up in front of the cameras. She saw herself, looking worn and exhausted on the screens. The old expression, ridden hard and put away wet, popped into her head. She now totally understood the saying. Jenny was now the opposite of "fresh pussy."

Marlon whispered in her ear, "Size queen, huh? We'll see."

Marlon had spread the news that there would be a contest that night. The new whore was going to be taking on the biggest dicks, gradually going up in size until she cried uncle. Bets were being taken on how much the bitch could handle, and videos of the competition would be available the next day, for a nominal fee. They would be on sale alone, or in a matched set with the previous night's film of the anal action.

Jenny swayed with exhaustion when she heard the terms of the competition. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. She looked pleadingly at Marlon, without saying a word.

"I'll call this off, if you'll work another day," Marlon grinned at her. Obviously, he thought he could force her into a longer service.

Jenny felt the challenge send a thrill through her body. She turned and smiled at the crowd, shaking her ass for the cameras. The crowd cheered.

Marlon said, "Okay, let's see the cocks!"

From inside the house came four men, naked. The crowd gasps at the lengths that swayed between their legs. The smallest was at least 8 inches, flaccid. The longest looked like a sock filled with two beer cans. Jenny lost some of her bravado at that sight. She might like size, but this was horse cock country.

A breeding bench was then brought up on stage, as Marlon announced that Jenny would be bent over the bench and tied down to ensure a good viewing position for the cameraman. The crowd cheered again as two of the men grabbed the exhausted girl and forced her into position. Marlon secured her arms to the bench.

Looking over the cheering, jeering crowd, Jenny saw that bastard, Bill. At least he wasn't going to get at her tonight. Then she saw her husband, Phil, standing behind him. Phil looked aghast at his naked wife being prepared for what would be a rough gangbang. Jennifer surfaced in a panic for her husband. He just seen her new body modifications for the first time. He was looking at the screens as the cameraman did a closeup of the tramp stamp identifying her as "Marlon's Bitch".

Jennifer surged forward in her consciousness, trying to find a way to reassure Phil when Marlon announced, "Player Number One!"

Jennifer hadn't seen the first "contestant" become erect, but as he shoved his phallus up her cunt, she almost screamed in shock. It was not eight inches. It was the first cock and already it felt like the fucker was trying to find her tonsils. He was more of a grower than a shower. She grunted and her eyes flew open in shock. The gamblers who had bet on an early ending by the inexperienced housewife, began cheering, sure that they had the winning tickets.

But Jenny pushed Jennifer back, feeling a thrill, being touched deep inside where none of the punters had reached in the last two days. She threw back her head and screamed a joyous battle cry. She pushed back and shouted jibes at her assailant. "That's all you got, fucker? That pitiful little dick is supposed to get me off? Send in the adults! I want to get fucked!" The screen showed the long phallus pumping in and out of Jenny's cunt.

Jenny saw Phil go pale when he heard his wife's ribald jokes and saw the images on the screens, but she refused to let Jennifer back up. She was in the saddle and just beginning to enjoy herself. When the contestant shot his wad suddenly, Jenny squealed in disappointment. "Couldn't even get me off with that thing, you loser!"

Marlon stopped the dejected contestant from leaving. "Don't go yet! I've got this hooker until 10! We finish this soon enough and you can try again on her ass!" Jenny jerked her head around to look at the smiling Marlon, as Player One slapped her ass and said, "I'll see you later, pumpkin!"

Player Two lost no time ramming his rod home. Jenny's eyes bugged out a little as she quickly tried to adjust not just to his longer length, but his impressive girth. Player One's cum came squishing out around the current cock, and the crowd whooped and hollered as it splattered on the deck.

Jenny had quickly adjusted and began a system of clenching her muscles as the player was sliding out on each thrust. Wiggling and humping back as much as the bench allowed, Jenny quickly brought Player Two to ground. Jenny still hadn't come, but Player 2 looked as if he was having a heart attack as he pulled out and sprayed Jenny's backside and a good portion of the porch. Spectators leapt aside to avoid the flying spunk. Disappointed betters ripped their tickets up.

Prepared for Player 3, Jenny was surprised to hear Marlon call out for Creepy Carl. "This bitch is making a mess of my porch! Carl, you're on clean up duty." As Carl rushed up on stage, Marlon gripped his arm and whispered, "Make her cum and you can clean all the girls on Saturday. For free!"

With relish, Carl dove into the whore's gushing snatch and messy ass and attacked with gusto. The crowd was soon treated to the sight of Jenny, screaming out a massive orgasm and crushing her crotch in Carl's face. Everybody cheered as Carl took a bow and moved offstage.

Jenny was left hanging limply on the breeding bench. She closed her eyes, feeling faint with exhaustion.

"Now that makes good footage," one of the three cameramen told Marlon. He had negotiated a deal with a porn company to film and distribute the film of last night's auction and tonight's contest. His share of the profits would make his year. He'd already forced Jenny to sign over her rights to any pictures or images taken while she was in his employ.

Jenny felt like she had reached her limit when Player Three danced around in front of her. A foot long. Definitely a foot long. Too big around for a hotdog, though. The player slapped at her face with his cock to get her to open her eyes, telling her it was a real banger, and she should get a good look at it. She was going to taste it all the way from her asshole up to her throat!

She called out to Marlon. She wanted to plead with him to let her go. She couldn't take any more of this. Jennifer was begging Jenny to let it go, to let her give it a rest. Jenny was in agreement. She was done.

Marlon bent over to put his face in front of Jenny's. "You'll do whatever I tell you! I'm telling you that you have to fuck these last two guys." He smiled evilly. "Or work for me another two days!"

Jennifer was ready to quit, but Jenny refused to let Marlon win. She felt her anger embolden her. "Hell, I just wanted to ask if I could taste this guy before he fucks me! That's the only way that puny thing is going to make it to my throat! I'm more than ready to go!" The spectators cheered again as Jenny tried to swallow the banger whole. She worked every trick she'd picked up the last two days and soon had Player Three ready to spew. He pulled back in a panic but couldn't stop himself. His jism shot all over Jenny's triumphant face. He jumped back and looked at Jenny in surprise. "Jesus, no one takes me down like that, or gets me that excited with a blowjob. We've got to do that again sometime!"

"Fuck you, Marlon! That's three down!" Jenny crowed.

The crowd went wild, and Jenny looked up, grinning with pride as the cum dripped from her face. Until she blinked enough to clear the mess from her eyes. She saw the look on Phil's face. Jennifer threatened to burst into tears when she saw her husband's expression. It showed horror at the realization that his wife was actually a whore.

Jennifer was starting to breakdown when a flagpole tried to find its way up the Jennifer/Jenny vaginal cavity. Player 4's horse cock was erect and pressing against lips that weren't stretching enough, and Horsecock/Player 4 just kept pounding his cock against the opening. It felt like they were being punched in the vagina.

Jennifer screamed in pain before Jenny took over. Gritting her teeth against the pain, Jenny started moving her ass from side to side, trying to stretch her lips apart enough for the tip of the cock to gain entrance. But with Horsecock thrusting back and forth, nothing Jenny did made any difference. In desperation, she looked up and saw Julie standing nearby. She screamed, "Julie, help me, please!"

Over Marlon's shouted objection, Julie jumped forward and pulled Jenny's vaginal lips apart. As easy as pie, Player 4's horse cock sank in three inches with one thrust. Rocking back and forth, he soon had all but 2 inches of his total 14 implanted in the whore's cunt. It felt like he was pulling her vagina out every time he withdrew, before pushing it back in. His girth was such that even with lubricant and the cum accumulated in Jenny, the sides of her vagina clung to the monster cock.

Jenny could do nothing more than lie there as Player 4 pumped away. When he finally came, Jenny screamed as he pulled out. She was sure that he had torn her insides. She was openly weeping, but screamed, "I did it, you Bastard!" to Marlon.

Marlon smiled cruelly at the bound woman, before turning to the naked Players. "You can fuck her ass now, if you want."

Player One had been looking forward to her ass, but he was the only one of the players that wanted to inflict further damage on the now sleeping girl. Even the crowd jeered and booed as he sank into her ass.

Jenny had won the crowd over with her performance. They resented Player One, especially those who had bet on him. He had his dick halfway up the passed-out whore's ass when a beer can hit him in the back. "Hey, what the fuck..." was all he got out before three more cans, two of which were full, followed the first one. Ducking and running, he vacated the stage.

Carl and Julie ran forward and began releasing Jenny from the bench. They help her inside.

Meanwhile, Phil confronted Marlon as he was leaving the porch. "Marlon's Bitch? What the fuck? Marlon's Bitch! How fucking dare you mark my wife!" Bill tried to restrain Phil as he pushed into Marlon.

Marlon laughed, which increased Phil's anger. Marlon steps aside as Phil threw a wild punch, which Bill had thrown further off by grabbing his former friend's arm. The pimp step forward, restraining the whore's furious husband by grabbing both his arms in a powerful grip.

"Relax, man," a smiling Marlon drawled. "That bitch ain't really marked."

"What? I saw the fucking tattoos. She's marked!" Phil struggled to escape the strong hands.

"No, man, it's temporary. They're Ephemeral ink tattoos. They'll fade away in a year or so if you don't do anything, or my man can redraw them with the solution that will dissolve them right away." Marlon grinned. "I was just fucking with Jenny. She had to know she was my whore."

"Selling her ass to my friends in front of me wasn't enough, you son of a bitch." Phil took another swing at the pimp, which was easily dodged.

"Listen, my man's here now, and I own your wife's ass for another hour. I let you get away with trying to hit me once, but twice is too much." He made a signal and two large men stepped forward. "I'm going to have him remove the tattoos tonight -- it may take a little longer than an hour, but it'll save you money. You're going home now to wait for her, or my friends are going to kick your ass. Then they'll fuck your wife instead of her having the tat's removed.

chymera
chymera
620 Followers
12