All Comments on 'Jennifer Becomes a Whore - Day 02'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Not

My cup of tea

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

What a pile of steaming horseshit.

You turned her into a schizophrenic basket case. Not to mention, physiologically m, she would have been ripped open from her asshole to ge clitoris. Not sure how well that will pay off when cops show up and arrest the whole lot of them for any number of crimes.

And you think that “contract” she signed while unable to form a coherent thought is sufficient to protect him? Hulk Hogan sued starker into bankruptcy when they revealed a sex tape he willingly made!

I get that you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed; but you don’t get to turn this into a fucking cartoon without getting called out for it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His wife is lost forever. She has been brainwashed and now mentally belongs to Marlon. Your story has gone down hill.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You writers that can't place your stories in the proper category can't really expect good comments or ratings.

Rating 1

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Stereotypical big black clown as a pimp story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story covered a lot of different emotions. But instead of them becoming the focal part of the story, they were glossed over. For one, there would have been anger from the wife, on the husband agreeing to get them into this. Most likely, this would have caused her to not want to go back. She might of either just stayed here, or left both the pimp, and divorced the husband. It was I think it’s rational to believe, the poker game was not on the up and up. And husbands friend, might have helped to facilitate that, so he could fuck her too. I think that the husband might have even chose to divorce her, once he saw how much she was enjoying it, it would become clear he was no longer enough. And all the threats the pimp made, and how he changed the rules right after the hand was lost. And last- What area of Hillbilly Trump land was this from? I don’t believe unless we are filming an X rated version of Porkies, that a house of ill repute could survive and stay in operation, outside the law. So quite a few stretches, and some things glossed over. But a good plot, I gave it a 4.

PiusPaulPiusPaul7 months ago

In contrast to most of the other commenters, I enjoyed your story.

I liked how Jennifer found her alter ego inside herself, Jenny the whore.

Without the birth of Jenny, Jennifer would not have survived.

All the crude comments makes me wonder why some people bother to read erotic stories at all when they don't seem to neither like them nor understand them.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle6 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish her journey and let us know how you want it to go. Great story

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I loved the alter ego persona of Jenny the eager whore.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Terrific story I hope the next chapter will tell us

about "Girl's Night." Marlon did tell Jennifer that she was "one hell of a whore."

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I hope to read more of Jenny's adventures as a whore. As for Phil, he has been outmatched by Jenny and may have to get used to having a whore for a wife - unless Jenny/Jennifer decide to leave. Marlon may make a better offer for the two Jo's.

This is a fabulous story; I love it!

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

It was very creative to come up with Jennifer's alter ego, Jenny. It was even better that Jenny could talk out loud about what Jenny wanted and what Jenny liked as if Jenny was a separate person. which indeed she was, even as she shared her body with Jennifer.

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabuse5 months ago

i love that Phil's wife was exposed to his friends and had to have sex with them. they chose to take advantage of her. how humiliating. similar situation with my wife and 3 of my neighbors and her black coworker. but no poker game.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“Well, Jenny thought she might need it." Jennifer turned to go back to the kitchen. As she turned, she reminded her husband that tomorrow was Girl's Night, so she'd be out late.”

Jenny will need the permanent tattoo so she can continue to whore for Marlon. Jennifer explained it to her husband. Fabulous last line. I hope to read more of Jenny’s adventures. The author has created too good a character to stop now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous