Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, are you okay?" I felt Rachel shaking me. She looked over her shoulder long enough to see Jennifer look back at me again. "So that's her?"

I nodded.

"Would you like to see if she cares about you," she asked.

"How would I do that?"

"Dance with me." She paused when I laughed. "Hear me out. I used to always get jealous when I would see someone I like with someone else. Call it a flaw of mine. See if she gets jealous."

I considered her proposal before pulling her in a little closer as another slow song started. Her body melded against mine perfectly as I smiled down at her. "This had better work."

"It's 100% full proof. Either you'll get a rise out of her or you'll see that she doesn't care. Now, turn us around so that I can see her. It'll be less suspicious if you aren't watching for her reaction."

I did as she asked throwing in a little dip for the hell of it. "Nice work," she laughed. "Now bring me back up."

"Why are you doing this for me," I asked as we swayed.

She sighed. "I get the feeling you're one of the good ones. You deserve to be happy. Plus, we're going to be coworkers soon and hopefully friends sooner.

"Friends right now," I said smiling. "So, how's it looking for me?" She quickly peaked over my shoulder but looked around to not make it obvious. Smart girl.

"She's staring and tapping her fingers on the table. Oh, and she just downed a shot. Angrily I would say. She's jealous, chick. Wanna give her a little show," she looked at me, eyes sparkling.

"Sure, why not?"

I soon learned there were so many reasons for why not. She turned us back around so that I was facing Jennifer but she also turned herself pressing her back against my front. She took my arms and wrapped them around her waist placing her hands over mine. She started to grind slowly against me before drawing one of her hands up and wrapping it around my neck bringing my ear to her lips.

"She's staring again."

I looked up pretending to wave at my table and caught her eye. If looks could kill I would be buried 6 feet under right now. Even from where I was I could see her eyes glaze over like she was going to cry. She shook her head and jumped up from her seat and proceeded to head for the restroom.

"I'll be right back," I said breaking away from Rachel.

I made my way to the bathrooms and pushed the door open. Inside there were 5 sinks accompanied by 5 stalls. I leaned against one of the sinks waiting for her to emerge. People were coming in and out stumbling around due to drunkenness. After a few minutes I gave up and was heading back to the table when she finally came out of the middle black stall. When she saw me rage filled her eyes.

"What are you doing, stalking me," she barked.

Okay, so that's how she wanted to play it. "You looked upset so I figured I would check in on you."

"I'm fine. So you can go back to your date now." She snatched a paper towel from the dispenser and started to wipe her eyes.

"She's not my date. She's a new friend of mine."

"The way you two were dancing I'm sure she's just your friend," she quipped sarcastically.

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. "Why do you care, Jennifer? You haven't spoken to me."

She turned and her eyes softened. "I...I have to go." She tried to move past me but I gently grabbed her wrist pulling her against me.

"Why won't you talk to me? We can forget what happened if you want."

She looked down. "Please, just let go..." I lifted her head and planted my lips on hers interrupting her plea. I pushed her back against the wall and nibbled on her lower lip. My hands wrapped themselves around her waist pulling our bodies together. I leaned my forehead against hers and looked deep into her eyes. She closed them and looked away so I tore myself away from her and walked out.

As I stormed back to my table I couldn't believe what I had just done. I sat down in a huff and was jostled by Rachel.

"So how'd it go," she asked sympathetically.

I looked up just in time to see Jennifer grab her belongings and friends and start to walk out. "I need a drink."

~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Alex, wake up. You need to get ready for work," the voice screamed at me.

"Please don't scream. I'm awake." I threw the white sheets and comforter off of me and saw Rachel sitting on the edge of my bed. "What are you doing here?"

"First, I'm not screaming. That's your hangover. Second, I'm here to make sure you get up and go to work. Consider it a great favor that you'll have to pay me back for eventually," she smiled. "Now take these aspirin and go hop in the shower."

I did as she asked, too confused to even question anything at this point. I sat under the shower head for a while letting the water rush over my head and down my face. The headache was excruciating but I don't remember drinking that much. I stayed until the water turned cold and then got out wrapping myself in a towel. After getting dressed in my button down and skirt I made my way to the kitchen where I smelled bacon and eggs.

"Not that I'm not appreciative," I started, "but why are you here exactly? I mean why you?"

She turned to look at me and I noticed she still had on the same clothes from last night. I looked to my living room and saw a pillow and blanket on my couch indicating she had slept out here. "You don't remember?"

"The last thing I remember is taking a shot of vodka with the bartender," I said pouring a cup of coffee that she also had brewing.

"That was extremely early in the night. You got completely wasted after your friend left. Avery needed to go home and you wouldn't leave so I stayed with you. She has your car by the way so I'll be giving you a ride to work." She brought me a plate placing it on the island. "I don't know if you're up to eating but I would try a little bit so you don't have to wait until lunch time."

"What happened exactly?"

She sighed leaning against the counter. "After your shot with the bartender you took 4 more shots of tequila, had 3 more beers, and did a body shot. You could barely stand so some people had to help me get you to my car. I got your address from Avery before she left so I brought you here and put you to bed. I stayed the night so I could be sure you would get up and go to school."

I got up, walked over to her, and hugged her. "Thank you. You're a great friend. I'm sorry I had you do all of that. I guess seeing her really messed me up."

"I'd say so. But it's no problem. What are friends for?" She returned my hug. "Ready to go?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"So how are you feeling," Avery asked walking into my class after school. She leaned against the door with her arms folded across her chest. She had the disappointed parent look down to a tee.

I looked down ashamed. "I'm so sorry I did that. I didn't mean to ruin your night."

"It's not your fault," she sighed walking over to my desk. "So do you want to enlighten me as to what happened?"

"I kissed her."

"You what," she asked incredulously. "Alex, why would you do that?"

"I don't know! She didn't move away from me. She wants me. I just don't know why she won't act on it."

"Those lips of yours are going to get you in serious trouble someday," she laughed.

"This isn't a funny situation. She refuses to talk to me yet when I won't walk away from her, her resolve disintegrates."

"So what do you plan to do?"

I thought about it for a while. I didn't want to seem like a stalker but what I'm about to do will be slightly stalker-ish. I started gathering my things. "I'm going to talk to a friend in the housing department at school and find out where she lives. I'm exhausted and I want to know how she feels so I can either keep trying to be with her or move on."

"Call me later and let me know how it goes," she kissed my cheek before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~

After getting her address from my friend I made my way over there. She lived in one of the modest complexes on campus and when I pulled up I trekked my way to the fourth floor and knocked on her door. After a few seconds the door swung open and the dirty blonde from last night opened the door. It seemed that she was just lounging around seeing that she was still wearing her pajamas.

"Can I help you," she asked smiling.

"I'm looking for Jennifer. Is she here?"

"Yeah she's in her room. It's down the hall, first door on the right." She stepped aside so I could come in.

"Thank you."

I walked down the hall and knocked on her door. Upon hearing a faint 'come in' I opened the door.

She looked up from her bed shocked. "What are you doing here? How did you even know that this is where I live?" She was also in her pajamas but had textbooks around her on the bed.

I calmly closed the door behind me and seated myself at her desk. "We need to talk. You keep avoiding me and I want to know why."

"First, tell me how you know where I live."

"A friend told me. Now, why do you keep avoiding me?"

She shifted uncomfortably on her bed closing one of her books. "I'm not avoiding you. You just..."

"Don't pull that shit," I interrupted. "It's been almost a week and I haven't heard anything from you. That's avoiding me."

"Just let it go. We had our fun and now we can move on."

"Fun? That's what that was to you? I was just a fling." If she said yes that might just break my heart right there.

She stared at me before drawing her knees up to her chest. "Just let it go."

I stood up and walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. She moved away from me. I know a look of hurt flashed over my face but I quickly composed it. "I can't let it go. Do you want to know why? I haven't laughed with anyone else like I laugh with you. I have so much fun talking to you. I feel like I can talk to you about anything. You're the one I think about all the time. You affect me and whether you want to admit it or not, I affect you too. I think I make you nervous because you want me." I pulled myself closer to her so our hips were side by side. She shifted. "See, just then you moved. On Friday you let me kiss you and you kissed me back. You were a willing participant in everything that happened."

I leaned closer to her so that my hands were on either side of her body and my face was inches from hers. "Please," she stuttered, "please just go."

I brought one hand up and cupped the side of her face. "I don't think you really want me to," I paused. "But I'll go. I'll never bother you again. You just gave me answer I needed." I got up and walked to her door pausing before I opened it. "Goodbye, Jennifer."

I walked through and out of the apartment and didn't break down crying until I reached my car. I can't believe she won't just admit that she wants me. But I guess it doesn't matter now. I'm officially done with her. I tried to get her to open up to me and she just won't do it. As I started to drive I picked up my phone to call Avery to tell her what happened. She offered to come over and keep me company but I told her it wasn't necessary that I would just see her tomorrow at the school.

I drove to a local gay bar that my ex had taken me to a few times. It was nicer than the bar we went to last night. It had more tables surrounding the dance floor plus a second story that looped around the entire building with more tables. I walked down to the bar and ordered a rum and coke.

"Rough day," the slim brunette bartender asked me. The black tank top she was wearing held in place even as she scrubbed the counter of the bar down with the rag.

"Why makes you ask that," I answer taking a sip of my drink.

"Well it's only 5. Isn't it a little early to start drinking your day away?"

"Good point," I laughed. "I'm just putting the past behind me."

"I'll drink to that." She raised a glass to mine and we drank. I continued to drink a little bit more. Not to the point where I was drunk but I was slightly buzzed. I went out to the dance floor and stayed there for a good two hours. I danced with so many people I lost track after the tenth girl. I was going to get Jennifer off of my mind. By the time it was 9 I was walking out with some girl. I didn't know her name I just referred to her as Red because of her hair.

We stumbled through the door of my apartment and started making out. She had me up against the front door with our hands intertwined above my head. Her knee pushed its way between my legs until she was pressing it against me. I started to rock my hips getting her knee to apply more pressure to my clit. She broke away from my lips and started to make her way down my neck alternating between kissing and biting. This was one move that drove me insane. The light stinging in my neck sent a shock straight through me. I broke free from her grasp on my hands and grabbed her head forcing her to kiss me again. Her tongue advanced in my mouth licking. My head was spinning. This girl was everywhere. I was about to tell her to take me to bed when there was a knock at my front door.

We pulled apart laughing as I opened the door.

The laughing ceased immediately. There in front of me was a red-eyed Jennifer with tears streaming down her face. She was still wearing her clothes from earlier in the day the only difference being her demeanor. "Can we talk?"

Damn her. Damn her straight to hell for ruining this for me. I looked to Red. "Can you give us a minute?"

"You're going to need more than a minute, sweets. I'll just see you later." With that she kissed me on the cheek and left.

"Come in, Jennifer," I said stepping to the side so she could enter.

She walked over and sat down on my couch. I could still see silent tears falling so I went to my bathroom to grab some tissues before coming back and handing them to her.

"Thanks," she mumbled wiping her eyes.

"Jennifer, why are you here?"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't let you leave like that."

I got up and walked over to the TV. I didn't want to sit next to her. "You made it perfectly clear that this," I gestured between the two of us, "wasn't important to you. I accept that now."

She got up and came over to me clasping my hands together in hers. "It is important to me. I'm sorry I acted like that. I was just scared."

Her tears were coming down like a waterfall now and as much as I hate to admit it I don't like seeing her cry. I pulled her into my arms and held her tightly against me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and sobbed over my shoulder. I started running my hand up and down her back to soothe her and eventually she calmed down.

"You're so good to me and I've done nothing but lie to you and I couldn't face that. I just wanted to forget about it. I wanted to forget about you," she blurted out.

I pulled back to look in her eyes. "What do you mean you did nothing but lie to me?" She walked over and sat on my couch patting the seat next to her. I shook my head. "What did you lie about?"

"It was my plan all along to sleep with you! I wanted to know what it was like. What was so special about it. Why my mom cheated on my dad with a woman," she broke down sobbing again.

I walked away from her to the kitchen. This couldn't be happening. I hunched over and placed my hands on the counter trying to control myself. I could feel the tears coming. This woman used me. I felt her hand on my back. I jerked away and looked at her. "You used me," I screamed. "Was any of what you told me true? Do you really have siblings? Are your parents still together? Are you sure you're a nursing major? I would bet it's a theatre major from the way you fooled me."

"Alex, I..."

"Get out," I said softly.

She walked until she had me backed up against a counter. "No. I'm not going until you listen to me. You've always done this to me. Pushed yourself against me and forced me to listen. So now it's your turn to listen. Yes, I planned to sleep with you from the beginning. It was wrong of me and I'm so sorry about that." I tried to look away from her but she used both of her hands to hold my face in place. "I felt horrible after it happened. Not because it happened but because I shouldn't have lied to you. I shouldn't have lied to the person that I was starting to care about. Everything you said to me in my apartment was true. You do affect me. I couldn't handle that. I just wanted to sleep with you, see what was so special, and forget about it. When you kissed me I felt something. That scared me. I've been taught my whole life that it's man and woman together, not woman and woman or man and man. All the sudden my whole word got flipped upside down when my parents told my siblings and I that they were getting a divorce and the reason was my mom sleeping with a woman. I had to know why. I knew you were gay and I saw you at the café so I told Jason to fight with me like we were together. And..."

"What do you mean 'like you were together'?"

"Jason is just a friend of mine. A really good friend of mine. I know what I did was terrible, please let me finish. So we started fighting and I used that as my way to get to know you. Things developed from there. The only other lie I told you was about my parents still being together. Everything else was true, I swear. It's even true that I'm telling you right now I care about you, as more than a friend. Please believe me and forgive me for what I did. I do care about you a lot. I was avoiding you because I didn't know how to come clean and tell you what I had done."

I gently pushed her away from me and walked over to the sink. I quickly splashed water in my face hoping to wake up. This had to be a dream. No one comes up with this stuff. "Why me?"

"Excuse me?"

I turned to glare at her. "Why me? There are plenty of other gay girls on campus so why did you choose me?"

"I'm friends with your ex Brittany. I'd also seen you around campus before. I didn't just want to sleep with someone I didn't know." I dated Brittany very briefly during my freshmen year.

"Well, I'm glad you slept with someone you knew because I sure as hell didn't," I scoffed.

The look of hurt that appeared on her face made me want to run to her but I couldn't. She lied to me. She set this whole thing up just to sleep with me to satisfy her curiosity. It bothered me but I still wanted her.

I walked to the front door and opened it. "I need some time to think," I said without looking at her. "I'll call you when I'm ready to talk."

She composed herself quickly and walked to the door. "Please call." Taking a page out of my book, she backed me up against the door and kissed me. Not a little peck on the lips but a full on kiss. She licked where my lips parted to get me to open up. When I wouldn't she backed up and started to walk away.

I was screaming inside my head. She betrayed me and here my body was on fire wanting her. I wanted her more than Red. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back to me. Before she could say anything I kissed her with everything I had in me. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me. She responded hotly and threw her hands behind my head interlocking her fingers. I stopped kissing her long enough to close the door but as soon as that was done I had her up against the door much like Red had me only minutes before. I stood in front of her and took her face in my hands looking at her. She turned her head to kiss the palm of one of my hands.

"If we keep going I won't stop. Do you want this," I asked. The only thing I could think about was getting things back to normal. She lied to me but I still couldn't help but see her as the girl that I wanted. She showed up here crying and feeling sorry. She didn't have to do that. She could have never spoken to me again after I left her apartment.

Her response was to kiss me and start backing me toward my bedroom. As we walked to my room we stumbled down the hall laughing. I picked her up causing her to shriek and carried her to my room. I laid her down gently on the bed while placing myself just beside her so as not to crush her. Instead of kissing her right away I stroked her face looking into her eyes. I couldn't get enough of her. I let my hand stroke down her neck lightly but only using my fingertips causing her to shiver and moan. I kissed her temple, then her nose, and then her neck before gently biting it. Suddenly I was flipped onto my back and she was on top of me. She leaned down and placed her lips right at my ear.