All Comments on 'Jennifer Comes Alive'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

It would be okay if Richard sucked the cum out of her pussy. Maybe next time there are four dominant blacks for each to suck and fuck. Well done. Piggy.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
I could do this!

Not a chance on Earth that my real wife would ever indulge my cuckold fetish. But I sometimes travel with a hot female coworker who sleeps around. She and I have a purely platonic relationship; we'd never touch each other.

But when we are traveling overnight together, she picks up guys right and left. I enjoy the thought of telling her about my fetish and asking her to play along. She and I could be dining or drinking together, she picks up her dude for the night, and we let him think we're a cuckold couple. Three happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love

"How do you feel?"

"BLACKED"

Hehe. Loved every word of it. Also this is the first story of yours I'm reading. I love how Richard is not even hesitant tasting himself and other's cum on his lips and Iiked the surprised African bull at the end. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good

A lovely story. I would like a big curvy woman like that and she could have as much BBC as she wanted. I would love to fuck her afterward and clean her pussy.

I'm going to masturbate now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YOU get HIV means i will be happy loser wimp then you both die with author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.