Jennifer Gets the Abuse She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two chains were attached to my collar and pulled tight so I could not move my head very much. Finally, some metal prongs on a chain were placed in my nostrils and pulled tight. The chain was attached to the collar as well so I could not put my head down. If I did, the prongs would destroy my nose. Next, I felt a cool, wet object touching my asshole. It circled my anus before finding the center and penetrating me. As it entered me it got wider and wider then finally narrow again. I determined that it was a butt plug.

I heard a cell phone camera sound behind me then I saw Keith in front of me and heard the camera again. He showed me the pictures. The first was of my ass, obscenely up in the air. My pussy was splayed open and it was glistening. The object in my ass was a butt plug with curly pig's tail attached. Next was of my face. The hooks in my nostrils made my nose look pig-like.

"Earlier you were a bitch dog trying to fetch my cock. What are you now?" Keith asked

"A pig," I replied.

"That's right, you're a little piggy. Can pigs talk like people?"

"No," I said.

"That's right little piggy they can't. And, what sound does a piggy make?"

"Oink." I said.

"You are a very smart pig, so I'm sure you'll understand that from this moment on, as long as you have your pig nose, you may only say the word 'oink.' You may also squeal if something hurts or if you're coming. Do you understand?" Keith asked.

"Yes, I do."

In an instant I felt a breeze on my ass, followed by the sharp sting of a hard spank.

"I guess you don't understand, pig."

"OINK, OINK," I said

"Let me hear your piggy squeal," he commanded.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I said and that made him laugh.

"This next part is very serious," he said. "If any sound should come out of your mouth that isn't an oink or a squeal, there will be significant consequences."

He handed me an object which I immediately recognized as a branding iron. It had letters on it which would leave a brand which said, "I AM A STUPID PIG".

Keith said, "If you should break the rule, this brand will be placed on your ass. If you break the rule a second time, you will get another one on one of your tits and if you're such a stupid pig that you break the rule a third time, the next one will go on your face. Do you understand?"

I almost said yes, but caught myself and oinked my understanding.

I thought I had a general idea of what was going to happen next, and I guess I did with one big exception. Another light came on, beyond the bench. I saw a circular platform. The four workers together picked up the bench and carried it and me to the platform and set me down. The platform was big enough to accommodate the bench with several feet of free space around the perimeter. I heard the click of an electrical switch and the platform began to slowly rotate.

As I turned around and around, I could see more of the room. Because I couldn't move my head, I could only see what was directly in front of me. I could see that one of the walls of this room was covered by a large curtain. Maybe there were windows behind it.

"We ready guys?" Keith said.

"Any time dude," one of the workers replied.

"Ok, get the lights."

The lights above me went off. And they left me there, rotating in the dark. I heard sounds of things moving but vague and muffled. I was very scared and crying. In the dark like that they could do anything to me with no warning, anything from fucking me to killing me. I heard the hum of an electric motor and the clacking noise which sounded like the curtain opening in a movie theater.

When I had rotated around enough I saw, through my tears, that the curtain was open. There were no windows behind the curtain. There were bleachers! There were two sections of bleachers occupied by maybe 20 or 25 men. There were video screens hanging from the ceiling facing the bleachers. Before I could really assess the situation, I had rotated to where I could no longer see the bleachers. When I came around again, I noticed that some of them seemed like regular guys, but some looked disheveled and were wearing dirty old clothes.

The bleachers were in low light, but I was in full shadow. I realized that I could see them, but they couldn't see me. All of a sudden, Hip-hop music was playing. The lyrics were all about how women were all stupid hoes and good for nothing but fucking and sucking. As the song came to its end, a spotlight came on and Keith appeared with a microphone. He spoke to the men in the bleachers.

"Welcome gentlemen! Welcome to the first of what I hope will be many such nights. Most of you have paid a handsome fee to watch tonight's entertainment. But, some of you are invited guests. Let's all welcome the gentlemen from the St. Matthews Community Homeless Shelter who are here as our guests tonight!" said Keith.

There were applause from the men in the bleachers.

"Now, without further ado, I present for your entertainment, a little piggy who has been dreaming about this night for a long time. Tonight, her fantasy will come true!"

Turning toward the construction workers he said, "Turn on the lights and show our guests the pig!"

Switches clicked and I was bathed in light. There were lights from the ceiling I hadn't seen before and ones outside of the platform. With these lights on, I could no longer see the men in the bleachers. I did see Keith approaching the platform and climbing up. There was also a 'camera man' who had climbed up on the platform. He had a small video camera and he was apparently going to get footage, maybe for the video screens over the bleachers.

"Tell everybody your name piggy," he said and put the microphone to my mouth.

"Oink," I replied

"I'm sorry, I didn't get that, he said, causing some laughter from the crowd.

"Oink! Oink!" I said.

Keith turned to the audience and asked, "Does anyone in the crowd speak pig? No, nobody? Well, I guess we will just call her Pig!"

"Pig, I'm going to play a brief recording for you. Tell me if it sounds familiar.," Keith asked me.

Audio began to play. It was my voice! It was a recording of the time I told Larry about all my sexual fantasies. How the fuck was there a recording of it?

I was saying, "...from the time I first learned to masturbate I've fantasized about being abused and humiliated. All my fantasies now are about a group of men fucking all my holes, spanking me, slapping me, pissing on me and humiliating and degrading and hurting me in any way they can think of. Honestly, that's what I want."

As I heard my voice I remembered that Larry had security cameras that record audio too all over his house. I guess he saved that one.

"Piggy, was that you on the recording?" Keith asked, as the camera guy got a closeup of my face.

"Oink"

"Have you been dreaming about being abused and humiliated by a group of men?"

"Oink"

"I guess we'll take that as a yes," Keith said.

"Pig, do you have any limits you would like us to respect?

"OINK! OINK! OINK"

Keith went around to the back of me and stuck two fingers in my cunt. He held up his slimy, wet fingers for the men to see. "From what I can tell, she wants us to do whatever we want to her."

"Pig, do you have a 'safe word'?"

I was extremely scared but extremely excited. I was crying harder now and through my sobs I answered his question knowing it wouldn't make any difference.

"Oink (sniff sniff) oink"

"What a good little piggy she is!

"Remember, if she forgets she is a pig, we have a way of forever reminding her that she is a stupid pig. He held up the red-hot branding iron. Let the entertainment begin!!"

One of the workers climbed up onto the platform and came over to my face. He was wearing overalls and a denim work shirt. The overalls fell to the floor and then the grayish looking white briefs. In front of me was a flaccid, uncircumcised penis. He took his dick in his hand and pointed it at my mouth. Since I had no hands and couldn't move my head, he had to place his soft dick in my mouth. I began to suck, swirling my tongue around the foreskin-covered head. It began to harden and grew to a very big size. He started fucking my face and throat. Then, without warning, he pulled his penis out of my mouth. It really was a huge cock, now that I could see it. I opened my mouth again, assuming he was going to put it back, but instead, he slapped my face hard with his big hand, using his palm on my left cheek and his backhand on my right. I squealed, but I felt a warm tingle in my cunt.

"You want the cock back in your mouth or do you want me to hit you again, you nasty pig?"

"Oink! Oink!"

"Ya know, I have no idea what that fuckin' pig talk means, so I guess I'm gonna do both," he said

Another hard slap landed on my face and as I opened my mouth to squeal, in went the huge dick. He fucked my face hard and fast. As he did this, I heard an air whistling sound and a fraction of a second later felt a sharp sting on my ass. The pain was exquisite. The combination of the fear and pain were really working on me. I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. There were nine more strikes with whatever was hitting me. A crop? From the way I felt, I guessed that some of the strokes had broken the skin. I tried to squeal with each stroke, but as my mouth was filled with a huge cock, my squeals couldn't be heard. After the last blow there was nothing. My cunt was dying to be penetrated and my clit was throbbing. My wetness caused me to feel cool every time someone created a little breeze in the room, which repeatedly reminded me of the fact that my pussy was empty.

The man fucking my mouth began to move faster. He pulled out of my mouth and asked, "Pig, do you want me to come in your mouth or on your face?"

I hated that question because I wanted both. I did not want to miss out on tasting his cum and feeling his penis throb as he ejaculated, but the thought of feeling globs of warm cum landing on my face was very exciting as well. And, I loved the thought of having a face full of come in front of an audience of men. What I really wanted to say was, "Why are you asking me? My opinion doesn't matter. I am here to be used for your entertainment." But, I didn't think I could express that in oinks and squeals.

"Oink, Oink, Oink," I replied.

He put his hard cock back in my mouth and moved in and out hard and fast. I tried to use my lips and tongue in a way that would make him feel as good as possible. He began to grunt. He pulled out and wrapped his hand around it. I was staring at his opening, waiting to see his semen shoot out. I had only watched for a few seconds when it began. The first spurt hit me directly in my open left eye. The others ended up being pretty evenly distributed over my face. As he was shooting his seed all over my face, I was oinking loudly. I meant it to say something like, "Oh yes, Sir. Please come on my face!" But, it also meant, "I need a towel, this cum is burning my eye!" The video camera guy got another closeup of my face, this time with it covered in cum. When the platform came around to where I was facing the spectators, they applauded.

Suddenly I was surprised by the sensation of my cunt being touched. It felt so good that a few slow and sultry oinks came out of my mouth. I felt fingers near my clit, so I knew it was a hand touching me. But, sadly, it seemed to be only be one finger and I wanted something bigger. I was not disappointed, however, as soon there was another one and another. Three fingers were moving in and out of me and I was in pig-girl heaven to finally have something stimulating my pussy. Another finger was added and began moving with the others. I began to feel like I was being stretched. I felt a lot of pressure and the sensation that someone was trying to put something in my cunt that was just too big. It didn't take long to conclude that he was trying to fist me. And that was confirmed when Keith appeared in front of me carrying a tablet. The tablet was displaying video of my nether regions. I saw through semen-clouded eyes that is was one of the construction workers trying to get his hand in me.

These guys were all big. The hand trying to penetrate my vagina was huge! I felt more and more pressure. I could see and feel the fist pressing and pressing against my hole. It was starting to feel very painful and I began to cry.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!," I squealed. The squeals made the audience laugh. They began chanting, "Harder, Harder, Harder...."

Egged on by the crowd, he began to press even harder.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OIIINNNKKK! OIIINNNKKK!"

The image on the tablet showed my pussy lips grotesquely stretched and the fist in nearly to its widest point. I was sure that the whole thing was going to tear at any moment.

"Fist the pig! Fist the pig! Fist the pig!" chanted the crowd.

He pushed in little farther and at that moment, he stretched my cunt to accommodate the widest part of his big hand. If he had gone in a little father the whole hand would have been in me and my cunt lips would have been wrapped around his wrist and the pain would have diminished. Pulling back a little would have given the same result. Instead he kept it right there at the tipping point.

I produced a long string of rapid, staccato squeals and oinks, to the delight of the crowd. His hand stayed there, unmoving. Keith came up to my face with a microphone, which he brought to my mouth.

"Do you want to be fisted all the way pig?" he asked.

The pain was excruciating. I was panting and answered with oinks between the breaths. At that moment, I wanted anything that would end the pain.

Looking at the man with his hand in my vagina, Keith said, "She says she wants it, my friend, I think."

With that, he pushed in the rest of the way. The pain instantly lessened. With his left hand in my cunt, he began to spank me with his right. On the tablet, I could see the marks from the crop and the red hand prints from the spanking I was getting now.

Keith spoke to the crowd again. "My friends, keep your eyes on the piggy. She said she wanted to be fisted, and so she will be!"

"Wait", I thought, I am being fisted. Why did he say she will be?" I asked myself.

Just then, I felt someone touching my pig tail butt plug. I looked on the tablet and saw a hand pulling the plug out. He pulled it out quickly, hurting my asshole. The guy who had his fist in me dipped his hand into some kind of lube. One of his slimy fingers lightly touched my asshole.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I thought. "Oh God, please don't let him do what I think he is doing!"

The finger slipped into my ass easily and came out again. Then he formed all his fingers and his thumb into a cone and began to enter me.

"OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK!" I screamed.

He began to push harder and harder.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I squealed loudly.

He certainly wasn't trying to be careful or gentle with this. With one more firm push his hand was in my ass up to his wrist. A wave of intense pain went slowly through me followed by a steady severe throbbing in my ass. The view on the video screen was bizarre, showing a man standing behind me with one hand in my cunt and one in my ass. Soon he began to move his hands. He pulled his pussy hand nearly all the way out while thrusting the ass hand deeper, then he did the opposite, alternately fist fucking my cunt and my ass. The pain was almost unbearable and a great number of distressed oinks and squeals spewed from my mouth. I saw his hands moving in and out of me on the video and each time the platform came around saw the crowd staring at me and cheering him on. Gradually a warm feeling began to come over me and pleasure began to take over the pain. It was so delicious being on display for all these men. I realized I was beginning to enjoy being bound as well.

As his hands kept fucking me, my oinks began to sound more like sexual moans. The feeling of pleasure grew more intense and in a little while I was on the edge of an orgasm. My breaths became shorter and I began to emit oinks of ecstasy.

"Oink oink oink oink oink oink, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

I moaned as I came.

The intensity of my orgasm left me nearly unconscious. He kept fucking me for a bit then stopped and pulled out of me, first the ass hand then the pussy one. I squirted as he took his fist out of my cunt. He came around to my face and put the hand that had been in my cunt in front of my face and told me to lick it clean. I licked and sucked my slimy cunt juice from his fingers and hand. Next, he gave me the ass hand to lick. There was a fair bit of my shit on that hand which I licked clean and swallowed. He then shoved his hard penis in my mouth and fucked my throat furiously until he pumped his load down my throat.

Keith faced the audience with the microphone in his hand. "Who's having a good time?" he asked the crowd. They cheered.

He went on, "Up till now you have had the opportunity to watch our pig's degradation. But, as you know, you were offered the chance to participate for an additional fee. All of you who paid the additional fee will soon get the chance to use the pig in whatever way you wish. Most of you took advantage of the earlybird discounted fee of $1.99 for your chance to play with her. Those of you who didn't pay in advance, may still participate, but the fee will be $2.49. Plan ahead next time! If you wish to participate please come see me. So, without further ado, those of you with tickets, please form a line over here. You may use any of the toys in the cabinet. Also I'd like to ask our guests from the homeless shelter to follow Scott to the next room where you'll each receive a hot meal. Later on you will have your chance to play with the pig at no cost!"

He opened a cabinet to reveal paddles, whips, humongous dildos, nipple clamps and many others. Men got up from the bleachers and made a line. Some got right in line, others went and picked out toys from the cabinet. For about three hours I was fucked vaginally, anally and orally. I was fisted, slapped, paddled, spanked, and raped with a gigantic dildo. One man had them remove my collar and then had me lift my upper body off the table. He then put the lit end of his cigar near my chest and kept moving it closer to my skin, forcing me to lift up even further. Then he jabbed the lit cigar at my chest making me pull away suddenly, causing me to again pull the clamps off my already injured nipples. I was bleeding and truly afraid I'd have no nipples left when this was over.

Another cigar smoker got behind me and slowly used his cigar to burn off my little patch of pubic hair. Then he stuck the nasty wet end of it in my asshole and came around in front of me. He was an older man, about seventy I would guess. He walked with some difficulty.

"Now, little pig girl, there's about an inch of cigar left outside your ass. All you have to do is to suck me off and I'll come around and pull it out before it starts to cook your little asshole. So, you better be a good cocksucker, Honey," he said.

He dropped his pants and there in front of me was an old pink skinny uncircumcised penis. I took it in my mouth. It was cold. I began sucking and working it with my tongue. I used my lips to pull the foreskin down and licked below the head of it. I licked his dangling balls. Despite my efforts, his cock remained soft. I have never seen a man not respond to this kind of attention. I guess this is what happens to guys when they get old. Shouldn't he have taken some kind of pill? Would all these people just sit and watch as my ass began to burn?