Jennifer Gets the Abuse She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to licking his balls and then beneath them. I kept working my tongue farther and farther back. He must have wanted to feel my tongue on his asshole because he turned around and pressed his ass to my face. I found the little puckered hole between his wrinkly, saggy buttocks and began to circle it with my tongue. I pressed my tongue in a few times. I wished I had a free hand to reach around and stimulate his cock.

"That's it pig girl. Lick my ass! You like that don't you?"

"Oink. Oink," I replied.

He turned around and I saw that the cock was a little fatter than it had been. I took it in my mouth again and bit by bit it began to respond. It didn't really get fully hard, but definitely swollen. I started to feel some warmth around my ass and knew that I needed to make him come soon. I sucked furiously and in a while he began to grunt and moan.

"WooHoo!" he said as he ejaculated in my mouth.

He backed away and tried to pull his pants up, but he seemed a little dizzy. Keith and an assistant got him a glass of water and sat him on the floor. When he had calmed down a bit he dressed. He came back to my face and said, "Well little piggy, you did a real good job. It's been a long time since I've had a little bitch like you lick my ass!"

It took him forever to get to my ass. As he made his way, I began to feel intense heat.

"OINK!!!! OINK!!! OINK!!!," I screamed as the glowing tip of the cigar was nearly in full contact with my sphincter. He tried to remove it, but there wasn't enough of it left to grab. My ass was burning and I screamed oinks and squeals until Keith came over and poured his drink on it. He made me push the wet cigar stump out of my ass like it was shit. The crowd applauded.

All at once, I felt the cuffs on my wrists open and then the ankle ones. For the first time in a few hours, I could move my arms and legs. I was unbelievably sore after being in that position for so long. Two of the workers lifted me off the table and helped me off the platform. I was taken to another pipe that ran from floor to ceiling. I was pushed onto my back and my legs were bound around the shin and thigh so I could not straighten them. They lifted me and placed me on my knees in front of the pipe before cuffing my hands behind me, locking me to the pipe.

Keith spoke into the microphone, "Gentlemen, we're going to take a brief intermission. If any of you need to use the facilities, now would be a good time. There is a lot more entertainment to come!"

The men walked toward me and soon there was a line of them in front of me. The first in line came up to me, unzipped his fly and pulled out his penis. He aimed it at me and in a moment a hot fountain of piss was spraying at my face. He aimed, in turn, at each eye, my nose, my mouth, then at my tits where the salty piss caused my damaged nipples to burn.

One by one they used me like a dog uses a tree. One man had me open my mouth and put his big flaccid dick in my mouth and pissed directly down my throat. When they were all done, I was sitting in a pretty big pool of urine on the floor.

"Gentlemen, we can't leave this place like this. We'll have to clean up a bit," Keith said.

One of the workers brought a bucket. The cuffs were removed from my wrists and my legs were untied. Two of the construction workers picked me up and turned me upside down. They lowered me closer to the floor till my hair was in the pool of urine. They began to use me as a mop, stopping periodically to wring my hair out, with gloved hands, into the bucket. When most of it have been cleaned that way, they put me back on the floor on my knees. My hair was sodden with urine and felt cold on my back and shoulders. They told me I had to lick up the rest and pushed my head down toward the floor. I got my face close to the remaining little pools that stayed in the low spots of the floor. I began to lick and slurp up the cold piss, which I swallowed along with grit and other dirt from the floor.

"God damn! Look at the way she goes for that. She must actually be part pig," said one of the spectators.

"She's a fucking disgusting little cunt!" said another.

Finally two of the workers pulled me away and had me stand in front of a wall. They used a hose with cold water to rinse me off, front and back and to get the piss out of my hair. I was left there shivering until Keith led me away and took me into an office. I was amazed at how big this space actually was. So much of it was dark when I first arrived.

In the office, Keith threw me a towel and gave me a blanket. I wrapped my wet hair in the towel and put the blanket around me.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"Oink," I replied.

"Well, I know you are."

He came over to me and removed the hooks from my nose and took off the collar.

"For this next part, you don't have to be a pig anymore, just a regular come-loving cunt. You may now speak as a human."

"Thank you, Keith," I replied.

"You're welcome," he said "You know," he continued, "it always makes me so sad to see homeless people. They spend their days simply trying to gather food and find shelter. Even when we help them, it's only the bare necessities we give them. But, they are human beings after all. How can they ever have some fun or pleasure?"

"I suppose some of them suck each other's cocks out of need, but they really want to be with a pretty girl like you, Jennifer. More than just having you though, I want them to feel really wanted by you. I mean, it's one thing for a girl to hold her nose and spread her legs, but it's another for her to seduce him and give him a true girlfriend experience, to kiss him deeply, to whisper in his ear how much you want him in your mouth and cunt."

"And so you, my little whore, are going to do something to make these men's lives a little better. In the bathroom, there is a hair dryer and some make-up as well as some lingerie. You have fifteen minutes to get ready. Each of the homeless men has been given a raffle ticket and you will draw to pick the winner. There will be a very cozy bed and you'll invite him to join you there. When he does, you'll show him how much you want him. And, I'm telling you now, that you will do nothing to embarrass these men. If there is a bad smell you won't show it or avoid it. You will act like your fucking your dream man. When he's done with you, the rest of them will line up and do what they want, one at a time," Keith instructed.

"And remember," he said "there are many other painful and permanent things we can do to you if you don't perform."

I went into the bathroom and did my hair as well as I could. I put on eye shadow, liner, mascara and lipstick. I looked decent but a bit slutty. There was a bra and matching panties with the price tags still on, some stripper heals and long see-through robe. I put these on. The fabric of the bra hurt my wounded nipples with every slight movement. Keith lead me back out to the "show."

The table was gone and there was a queen-size bed on the platform facing the spectators. The platform was no longer rotating. Keith came out holding a black velvet bag.

"Alright men," Keith announced, "one of you holds the winning ticket and that man will enjoy a special girlfriend experience with our little whore here! Get your tickets out. This stupid cunt is going to draw the winning number."

I reached into the bag and pulled out a ticket. I handed it to Keith and he read the number to the crowd. Three of the homeless men thought they had won, and the construction workers had to sort it all out. The actual winner made his way down from the bleachers. I took him by the hand and lead him to the bed.

He looked to be about 50 years old. He had a big scraggly beard and shoulder length greasy brown hair. He wore a torn plaid flannel shirt with a filthy white tee under it. He had blue work pants on which had mud caked on them and two different boots. He smelled like a dumpster. I had him sit on the side of the bed. I knelt down and took his boots off, then went to the other side of the bed. The camera guy captured the scene for the spectators. I brought my lips to his ear and whispered, "I was hoping you'd be the winner. I've been watching you all night and I really want you." I kissed his ear. "What's your name?" I asked

"I'm Douglas M. Martin, Ma'am. It's real real nice to meet you," he said with a funny smile on his face.

I ran my fingers through his hair and couldn't help but notice the nits. He touched my hair with his dirty hand and I pressed his hand it to my face then kissed it. I looked into his eyes and he moved closer. His lips parted and I saw his few teeth which were brown and black. In a moment he was kissing me. I felt his beard on my face and smelled it as our lips pressed together. I felt his tongue thrusting into my mouth and I did have to stop myself from gagging. After several minutes of kissing, I pulled away and stood up. I slipped off the robe and looked into his eyes as I took the bra off. I got on the bed again and placed his hands on my tits. He pinched and rolled my tender nipples with his dirty rough hands. He then brought his lips to my nipple and took it in his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on it. The pain was intense.

I began to undress him. I started by unbuttoning the rancid flannel shirt and slipping it off his shoulders. He lifted his arms for me to remove the t-shirt. His skin was covered in some kind of bug bites. I kissed his chest and sucked his nipples. I unbuttoned his pants and he lifted his ass off the bed so I could pull them down along with his underwear. I knelt again and took off the two socks he had on each foot. Now he was naked laying on his back on the bed. I sucked his nipple again and began to kiss my way down his foul body. I had intentionally not looked at his penis when the pants came off.

"Please be circumcised. Please be circumcised. Please be circumcised." I thought as I moved down.

I arrived and found that my prayers had not been answered. There was a brownish, uncut, average-size penis there. I took a breath and looked at his face.

"May I please suck your cock, Douglas?" I said in my sexiest voice.

I took the filthy thing in my hand then brought my lips to it. I kissed it and gently stroked it with my fingers. It began to grow quickly. I took it in my mouth and began to suck. As it grew in my mouth the foreskin pulled back and underneath there was a great deal of cheesy smegma. I really had no other option but to clean it away with my tongue and swallow. Keith would not have approved of me embarrassing Douglas by spitting it out. His penis had grown to a very nice size and I sucked him deeply holding his ass. In time he wanted to fuck me and he indicated he wanted me on my back. I lay back and spread my legs.

"Come on Baby, I want that big hard dick so bad. Please come fuck me! I need you in me!" I pleaded

He got between my legs and I guided him into me. He began to fuck me very hard and very fast. He held me tight and kissed my neck and ear. Then he pressed his lips to mine and thrust his tongue into my mouth rhythmically in time to the fucking. His breath and the taste of his mouth were indescribably foul. I ran my fingers up and down his back and wrapped my legs around him. He took his lips off mine and placed them on my left nipple. He sucked and as he got more excited, he sucked harder and harder. The pain in my nipple was exquisite. I was dripping wet and my hips were thrusting back at him.

"Fuck me Baby!! Fuck me harder!! Hurt me!!!" I screamed.

He put my legs on his shoulders and drilled me even faster and deeper. I could tell that he was getting ready to come. Surprisingly he started slapping my tits. Then he thrust deeply into me and stopped moving.

"I'm gonna cum in you, you dirty fuckin' cunt. You fuckin whore!!!"

I felt his nasty seed pumping into me and with each ejaculation he slapped my face. The slaps pushed me over the edge and I began to have a tremendous orgasm.

"Oh my God!!! Don't stop!!! DON'T STOP HITTING ME!!!!!!!" I screamed as I came.

When I began to recover from the most intense orgasm of my life, I wrapped my legs around him, not wanting him to leave my cunt. The crowd was cheering. I wanted to ask him to come home with me and tell him I'd take care of him, but two of the construction workers came and pulled him off me.

Now the rest of the homeless men were lined up to use me. One by one they had their turn. Most of them just wanted to fuck me and came quickly. Some got blow jobs. I was made to French kiss each one before they used me. Each one had his own particular, awful taste and odor. I looked up at one of them while he was in me and saw some kind of worm wriggling in his hair. I came a few times during this, but nothing like it was with Douglas. None of the other homeless men gave me any real pain, just humiliation.

When they were all done, the homeless men were led away, I assume, back to the shelter. I was alone on the bed. There was a fare bit of cum on the sheets and many little crumbs of dirt as well as a few bugs. My skin was crawling and I wanted a hot shower.

The remaining guests were back in the bleachers now. Keith addressed them one more time.

"There is one more item before tonight's entertainment is over," he told them.

As he spoke, the construction workers came over to the bed. Restraints appeared out of nowhere and soon I was bound, spread-eagle on the bed.

The cameraman and Keith came over to me.

"Gentlemen, several times tonight nipple clamps with teeth have been pulled off our pig's nipples. There has also been lots of biting and pulling on them. Looking at her left nipple, I just don't think it can be saved," he announced.

As he said this the cameraman zoomed in on my damaged nipple.

"My friends, we have a rare opportunity tonight. While this might not be everyone's cup of tea, for those of you who are interested, the highest bidder will have the opportunity to bite her nipple off and take it home as a souvenir of the evening. Normally, this is not something we would offer, but as I said, it can't be saved. This is a rare opportunity. Let's start the bidding, shall we?"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" I screamed. "Please, please don't do that. Please no." I cried and cried and slipped into quiet, exhausted sobbing as the bidding went on.

As soon as the bidding was open, a man jumped up and offered five hundred dollars. There were two other bidders, but ultimately, the first bidder won at twelve hundred. After the applause died down, he came over to me. He was perhaps about 40, well dressed and average looking. No one would ever guess this man would be doing this.

I looked him in the eye and said, meekly, "Please sir. Please don't do this. I'm sure a good doctor could fix it. Please don't do it. Please give it a chance."

He just smiled and said nothing. He brought his mouth close to my left breast and began to lick and circle the wounded nipple with his tongue. I could see on the monitor that it was half detached already due to the night's previous activities. He put it in his mouth and began to suckle. His sucking got harder and harder and started to become very painful. I began to moan in pain. Suddenly the pain got exponentially worse. When I looked down I saw he had my nipple in his teeth and he was pulling on it. It was still half attached but if he kept pulling, it would tear off. He pulled a bit harder and I screamed. He let go.

He looked me in the eye and smiled. "It's time now little pig. Take a last look at it."

I looked down at my soon to be permanently deformed tit and cried harder. One more time I begged him not to do it. His lips descended to my breast he took a lot of it in his mouth. I felt his teeth, but not at the place where the nipple was already half torn off. His teeth were lower. He planned to bite it off so as to remove every bit of nipple. His teeth put more and more pressure on it. The pain became unbearable and I screamed. He removed his teeth and lips from it but then turned ninety degrees and bit again and, after more excruciating pain, freed my nipple from my breast. He turned to the camera and opened his mouth. My nipple was resting on his tongue. There were applause and cheers from the crowd.

I looked at my tit and saw a fair amount of bleeding. The construction workers came and began to stitch the wound. They put a dressing on it and gave me a shot of antibiotics. The man was given a cup of saline to take my nipple home in. The audience began to file out. I remained tied to the bed. Keith came over to me and said, "My crew will let you go before we start work in the morning. Till then they'll keep you company. I hope you had a good time Jennifer. Sorry about the nip. That wasn't planned, but that's the way things go sometimes. I'll call you sometime Babe."

The construction workers took turns fucking me till dawn when they released me from the bed and gave me my torn dress back along with my shoes and purse. They put me in the elevator to the ground floor. I teetered my way to the street and found my car with a ticket on it. I managed to drive home and when I was inside I threw myself on the bed. I thought over the bizarre night I had just had. As I relived it in my mind, my fingers moved to my clit. I began to masturbate and brought myself to a crashing orgasm then fell asleep.

The next morning I would go to the homeless shelter to find Douglass.