All Comments on 'Jennifer Hikes in the Appalachians'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should be in the gay category

This is a pure homosexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was Retarded

Gay male cuckold fantasy. Poorly written at that. Non erotic drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I WAS trying to be patient

and just go along with the erotic encounter, praying that in the aftermath, she was sexually enhanced for Mark, and stayed more devoted to him than ever, and this "one-time" experience could be just a crazy memory. But you had to ruin it. Not only did she get preg with bastard babies, she NEVER would return to monogamy with Mark again. FUCK! Does ALL swinging have to result in turning the guy into a faggot?!? When he allowed himself to be buggered after giving his wife away to the big cocks, his fate as a gay man was sealed. As a gay man, she would never return to the respect she once had for him. She chose to have other men (REAL men?) sire her children, and his place in the marriage was cemented. STAY devoted to her in servitude, or be left alone for good. He is her one true love? BULLFUCKINGSHIT! If that was even close to true, not only would she have found a way to stay dedicated to him, and ONLY him, but she would have had HIS children. I think he should have allowed this trip to bring about the death nell of the marriage, or have prevented everything from happening once they realized that the effects of the tea would move the situation out of his control.

"Thanks for some good sex, the last I'll have in your pussy, before it became the stretched out sloppy gash of a true fuck slut and remorseless whore. But having lost all respect for YOU, I refuse to stay with you and loose the last of my own self respect as a man. May your big cock french boys bring you happiness, because me and my love are OUT of HERE!!!! I deserve a one-man woman, and the respect earned from sharing the true love of commitment, honor, and faithfulness!. Try to avoid the STD's, and try not to miss me too much when you realize what you threw away for the cheap thrill of being stretched. I'll miss you for a while, but I'll get over it, remembering how you tried to turn me in to a FAGGOT! NO WAY, JENNY!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!! WHAT LOVE!!!

Glad I don't have a wife who "loves" me like this, lol. Fuck you, for posting this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fetish

Put this fuckin shite in fetish queers r gay or fetish hopefully bitch gets aids and he kills himself, dock author I will be sending a complain. Get this shite Put where it belongs fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A giant pile of "merde"

This guy is just another spineless cuckold. Did he loose his pride and self respect in the mountains? Sure seemed like it. The wife is a cheating slut, simply interested in convincing her husband to allow her to cheat at any time she likes and bring them into their house. Nothing original here. Nothing clever here. And sure as heck not a decent character in the whole story. Poor storyline, worse writing. A "1" because you can't go lower.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
After Sex and Wine

I let my wife humiliate and abuse me. Right.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Please explain...

How is this not Group Sex much more than it is LW? And it would likely be much better received there as well!

Getting knocked up with your first pregnancy during an unplanned extramarital 'airtight' session while on vacation is unfortunate, but understandable. Conceiving the second child with anyone but your Hubby is VERY deliberate! Understandable if Hubby has a serious hereditary problem, but why marry a man if you're not going to bear HIS children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is the author a frog?

never heard of frogs having big cocks, funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and they lived happily ever after...

With Jeans kids on the payroll, and my wife knocked up every time she got near him.

No responsibility there, just fuck whoever and I'll pay for it all.

While well written and very, very erotic, I couldn't help but feel Jen took monstrous advantage of her husband under thin declarations of undying love.

That dog won't hunt!

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Hot story

Loved the story and want more.

I also wish My wife could have this experience.

Hot. sexy and erotic story.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pure sissy husband crap

Another wimp coward husband and a wife who would rather have sex with a real man and make the sissy husband pay for the bastard child. She only keeps hubby around for the convenience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
They should have

named the kid after the tea. Without it, none of this BS would have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a sick little fuck.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

This is sad wimp/faggot bullshit. Wife is a self centered whore, realizes she married a submissive fag, and proceeds to cuckhold him. No one has redeeming qualities. Should be in gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍! FOUR STAR STUFF.

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore can find strange dick anywhere. Sissy cuck just smiles.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

What I thought was going to be a good story, did an about face to a not for me towards the end of the first page. I'm a fan of pubic and thought I had a writer that was to and all of a sudden everyone in the story got shaved as bald as a babies butt. How disappointing. As I clicked to the the last page to write this review, I was glad I had stopped reading after page one. I glanced at page four and discovered it only worse. I wish prior warnings given before reading were mandatory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous