Jennifer Monroe & the Ladies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as that thought crossed his mind however, and without as much as a grunt of warning, he felt his mouth fill with her hot sperm. He instinctively swallowed but it filled right back up again, and that happened many times. As her mushroom repeatedly spit in his mouth he thought, this bitch may have a small dick, but she sure cums a ton. It took about a dozen gulps to drain her swollen ball sack. Lesley was very much in control, and other than a few low moans you'd never know she just came down Debbie's throat. He found that aspect of her very appealing, and he continued to gently suck her dick until it is just a limp little fag noodle. He thought about her being his mistress. She was a very strong willed lady, a nasty bitch, and he liked that in a mistress.

When she was completely spent, she tried to sit up straight, and when she did her foot jutted out and kicked him square in the balls. His whole body jumped, he spit out her penis and let out a yelp like a puppy whose tail was just stepped on. She acted surprised, gently massaged his cheek and apologized, insisting it was an accident. But he wasn't so sure. He quickly forgot about it however, when she allowed him to kiss her corduroy cover tits. She even pulled one out of her tank top and let him suck on her nipple, and the realization that her titties were real almost caused him to cum right in his cock cage. After a few minutes though she grew tired of him, she pushed his head back, took his face in both hands and said.

"You listen to me you fucking turd, I know you're a poser, and I know this whole little Miss Innocence routine is a crock of shit. Normally I'd want a conniving bitch like you thrown out of here, but you're a good cocksucker, so you do have some value. Just remember this asshole, you may have the others fooled but don't you ever try pulling your shit with me, got it Mary Jane?"

He nodded, and she let go of his face.

"Good, now get the fuck out of my face. Jennifer, I'm done with this cocksucker for now."

She pulled down her skirt, crossed her legs and lit a cigarette. He wasn't sure what to do and remained kneeling in front of her. She ignored him for a minute, then glared at him with an annoyed look and shooed him dismissively. "Bugger off fag!"

Debbie got on his feet, stood directly in front of Jennifer and gave her a submissive look.

"Is what Lesley said true fag, are you a poser, are you trying to make Wanda and me look like fools?"

"God no Miss Jennifer, she's wrong, she's lying!"

"The hell I am." Lesley said from across the room.

"Alright Lesley, I heard what you had to say, I'm talking to Debbie now."

Debbie dropped to his knees and started kissing her boot. "I love you Miss Jennifer and I love Mrs. Monroe, I do, I really do, I just want to be your obedient slave and worship both of you. Please don't listen to that old broken down bitch, she's just jealous because she has a little dick not a big beautiful cock like yours."

Jennifer cringed a little, but she was really chuckling inside, and as soon as it came out Debbie realized he was going to regret it later on, probably in a very big way. Holding up a finger to silence Lesley, Jennifer just let the words hang in the air for a long moment.

"Well Debbie, that's certainly an interesting observation, and I think later on when it's Miss Lesley's turn to fuck your ass, she can show you just how much she liked your observation. How does that sound Debbie dear, I'll bet you are really looking forward to that, aren't you fag?"

The ladies all giggled a bit, well, except for Lesley.

"Alright everyone, let's move on."

She crossed her legs which raised her boot off the floor and Debbie gratefully resumed kissing it. Being more upright it gave him the opportunity to sneak peaks at the ladies.

"Actually Debbie, I believe you. I've seen the videos Wanda made of you being her obediently bitch and servicing her. I've also seen the ones of you servicing her boss and his friends from the library. I don't believe you could have endured all that humiliation unless you were a genuine fag slave. The kind that loves worshiping a lady and whoring for whatever cocks she tell you to. Yes dear, I'm convinced you're a true fag slave, and Mrs. Monroe and I intend to fuck the shit out of you for a long time to come. You do understand that, right Debbie?"

"Yes Miss Jennifer, and thank you for believing in me, my supreme Mistress." He started licking her corduroy boot with a lot of enthusiasm, and she likes that a lot.

"Now sissyboy, that doesn't mean that I think Miss Lesley is entirely wrong either."

"Fucking right." Jennifer held her finger up to shush her again.

"In fact Debbie, I firmly believe that you were trying to seduce Janice, and I think you may have even succeeded."

She turned toward Lesly. "But in all honesty Lesley dear, I don't think he's a conniving bitch, I think he's a horny little shit who is developing a desire to fuck faggots. That's not necessarily a bad thing."

As Jennifer and Lesley discussed Debbie's behavior, Debbie looked over at Marsha and Patricia and was excited by what he saw. They were kissing passionately, groping each other's tits and cocks through their corduroy jumpers, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves a great deal. Marsha was much older and rather over the top, she looked like a New Orleans drag queen with really big hair and very over-done make-up. Outrageous and flamboyant, were good adjectives for Miss Marsha. She was a large lady, he guessed about six-foot-four, and although she was basically slim she was somewhat solid and muscular. By no means was she a petite dainty lady. In fact, the words "amazon woman" came to mind. She was wearing a wide-wale corduroy jumper that buttoned all the way down the front. It was dark blue, almost black, with a rusty red checkered pattern, and down below she was wearing white knee socks and a pair of brown penny loafers. It seemed very odd that someone who was so over the top above, could be so understated down below. Her tits were fairly large, and she had a handful of Patricia's long hair in a way that didn't suggest tenderness. In fact, the way she pulled Patricia's head back when she forcefully kissed her told Debbie that Patricia was a submissive faggot too.

Patricia was wearing a blue-gray plain wide-wale corduroy jumper. It was ankle length, had an empire waist and 3 buttons from the neck to the waist down the back. It looked very soft and Debbie immediately wanted to hump his sissy dick against her pretty corduroy dress. She wore nothing else but pink ankle socks and a pair of grey corduroy Mary Janes. He thought she had small breasts although it was difficult to tell with the loose-fitting jumper, and he couldn't see her face very well, but she appears to wear little or no make-up.

He toyed with the idea of them becoming submissive girlfriends, but he remembered she was one of the ladies. Hell, Miss Lesley would probably rip his balls off if he tried to make friends with Patricia, so he quickly dismissed the idea. She appeared to be about the same size as him, which was six foot tall and 150 pounds, but next to Marsha she looked almost petite. Debbie looked much younger than his age, maybe fifteen or sixteen, and Patricia seemed to be around the same age, which he thought was remarkable for someone in their twenties. His thoughts were distracted by Jennifer when she gently nudged his face with her boot.

"Are you listening faggot?"

He looked up and nodded.

"Don't lie to me asshole, you haven't heard a fucking word I've said, you've had your eye on those two the whole time. I bet you can't wait to get their dicks in your mouth, right Debbie dear?

He looked down and nodded.

"You see Lesley, there are no elaborate motives here, the fag just wants to suck as many dicks as he can, good sissy slaves always do. I think he's simply getting to the age when he wants someone to suck his little dickie once in a while too. And yes, I know that can be a bad sign for a fag slave, but I really don't think it'll be a problem with this particular bitch for a long time to come. Isn't that right Debbie the fag?"

He didn't respond, so she nudged his face with her boot again. "Um, no Miss Jennifer."

"Excuse me?"

He was confused and began to panic, but knowing he just said no, he reversed himself. "I mean yes, yes Miss Jennifer of course!"

She could tell he was obsessing on Marsha and Patricia, so she pushed him back with her foot, crossed her legs the other way and stuck her other boot in his face.

"Lick it fag."

He obeyed.

"I guess I should tell you about those two, nodding at Marsha and Patricia. As you can see Miss Marsha is not a shy lady, in fact she can be a really mean bitch, a bitch like you've never known Debbie, so watch yourself around her."

Marsha said. "That's my Jennifer. You always go straight to the heart of the matter don't you dear?"

As Debbie licked Miss Jennifer's boot he snuck a peek at them. Marsha still had a firm grip on Patricia's hair, and Patricia was kissing Marcia's tits while rubbing her penis through her jumper.

Ignoring Marsha, Jennifer continued. "Do you know what a dominatrix is?"

He shook his head no.

"Do you know what S&M, or sadomasochism is?"

He nodded. "I think so."

"Well fag, a dominatrix is a lady who takes S&M very seriously. In short Debbie dear, she really enjoys hurting little wimps like you."

She paused. "Now don't misunderstand, we all like to use and humiliate our dainty girlyboys because you sissy wimps deserve it, but Marsha is different. She likes to make sissyboys cry, and loves to make them beg for mercy. She believes that faggots are on their best behavior when they fear her pain, and Debbie dear, she really enjoys inflicting that pain on disobedient sissyboys. In fact, doing it always makes her very horny."

Debbie looked at her with frightened eyes and Jennifer smiled, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "Relax fairyboy, we don't allow her to do any of that when she's here, this isn't one of her sadomasochism clubs. We did let her bring one of her slaves into the group, but we only allowed it if Patty was given full lady status just like her, we are all equals here."

She stopped and chuckled, "I mean ladies of course, not turd lickers like you."

The ladies chuckled too. "Unfortunately for Patricia, she doesn't get many opportunities to cum when she's not here. Isn't that right Patty?"

Patricia mumbled. "Yes Miss Jennifer."

Marsha shoved her face back into her tit. "Fucking right, you little shit."

Jennifer gave Marsha an annoyed look. "It appears we still have some work to do with Marsha when it comes to the equality thing."

Marsha ignored her.

Looking back at Debbie she continued in a more pleasant tone. "We all love Patty, and like giving her blowjobs whenever she's here. Her dick is very beautiful and she's such a pleasant girl, she's always so grateful when someone sucks her cock. Actually, come to think of it, I think we all like Patty a lot more than we do Marsha."

The ladies all laughed loudly, and Marsha said. "Fuck you, and fuck your mother too Jen Darling", but she did have a smile on her face.

After the laughter died down, Jennifer ignored Marsha and said to Debbie. "I want to make one thing perfectly clear though fag, outside of this room Patty might be a slutty little turd just like you, but in here she is one of the ladies, and you will be a submissive obedient whore for her at all times. Got it sissyboy?"

"Yes Miss Jennifer." The thought of playing with Patricia made his penis struggle against its cage again.

She explained a few more things about Marcia as he continued to lick her boot, and after a minute he looked at Patty again and was excited by what he saw. Marsha's dick was sticking out between two buttons of her corduroy jumper, a sight that always thrilled Debbie to no end, and Patricia was sucking it. Marcia had released Patricia's hair and Patty's head was bobbing up and down in her lap. She appeared to be enjoying herself as Marsha insulted and humiliated her. He really couldn't see Marsha's cock since Patty had it in her mouth, but even so, he found himself envying the bitch and wanting to suck it too.

Debbie loved licking Miss Jennifer's boot but his tongue was starting to get sore, and he hoped he could stop soon. Then, as if reading his mind, she said. "Alright fag, that's all you need to know for now, I'm sure Marsha will have lots to add later, it's time for you to give her a proper cocksucking."

Glancing over at them, she said. "That is, if you still want him Marcia dear."

"By all means Jennifer, send the cocksucker over here, Patty's mouth is just keeping it warm for him."

Jennifer looked back at Debbie, waved her hand dismissively and said. "Scoot sissyboy, go suck the lady's cock like a good little fag puppy."

12