All Comments on 'Jennifer Obeys!'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She’s 39....hardly a “young woman”.

And who the hell can have a conversation when they’re busy getting pliers by 2 guys? Seriously, unless they’re useless in bed, she wouldn’t be able to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmm

Oh god how I wish my husband worked for this man. I would so love to be treated like this. And to have those two hot young athletes use me like that. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply awful

Badly conceived. Poorly written. Thoroughly unlikable characters. The dialogue must have been written by a horny teenager. There's simply nothing to like and no one to root for in this mess. Don't bother to continue.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
I wonder when

Her husband will be told what is happening. I would almost bet that he already knows that is why he won the contract. Let’s hope he loves the idea of his wife being a plaything for his boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why do you consider her a wife?

Is infidelity and disrespect for yourself and your husband genetic in The Brittish Empire? Or just fashonable...it is no wonder Major Andre lost his mistress to "That Yank" General Arnold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"To be continued."

Wait a minute, this is a reprint, which would imply ALL of the chapters were previously posted, and you didn't think to use a chapter number to warn this wasn't a complete story? Really?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Good try at writing sex scenes. Going to fail except as a stroker, too many negatives

The cheating wife is a turn off if she has no doubt or guilt or she's not making it up to hubs some way. The pushy "I take what I want ", boss is an old asshole stereotype. Good to make subby wife wet. But. That crap is Just cause for a KBar kiss to boss from any real man husband. The fact that dude is working his ass off for the family and she's out skunting for cock

So with all those negatives, you can ease off by making hubby a wimp cuck. Been done, eh?

Some other solution that address is her need to get used, and the normal desire of a husband to primary in his wife's life, work that out, you got a four star or better Story

Good luck

deadonedeadoneover 5 years ago
Ah yes stupidity in motion

She is but a toy, not even a valuable one. Yes he "treats her nice now" but wait she will be discarded like last weeks newspaper. Then what will she do?

After the start of the story the nameless husband disappears not to be thought of again. She already had thought of how she did not want to be with him. (Did the kids get any more than a passing mention?) This could have been a single woman without any loss to the story.

So is this a "Loving Wife" in more than name, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for the second chapter

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very delectable tale

Unless one understands the mind of a submissive, it might be difficult to understand the true nature of this story. It would be easy to dismiss it. However, those who know......well, they know exactly what she must have felt the moment she was asked to reveal herself in the stadium. Oh yes, they know.

Please let us know where to find more of this tale.

tmpforumtmpforumover 5 years ago

I read this story in the version by "new forester" and, like his other stories, I liked it very much. I hope to see more of your past and, maybe, new stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes yes yes

I have been my husband’s boss’ plaything now for almost five years. So hot. So fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot story but my wife and boss would both be dead if I found out . She is not only his toy but whoever he want her to fuck . I can see enjoying in fantasy but she has zero respect for her husband, children and even more importantly herself. I guess based on the story and comments that it happens. I know the fucking that goes on in lots of companies where everyone is fucking someone especially the married ones. I guess that’s why the divorce rate is astronomical in the US . So many real stories to tell but one quick one. My friend worked in a small office 6 woman 4 married and three guys him being the youngest of all , late 20’s . A some point fucked all of them but one married one often . Her hubby played golf , hunted and traveled for work so he was often at the house fucking her . She had a infant at the time. He took pics of her and had a tape of one. He would slowly fuck her and make her call hubby to say good night. He had her move back and forth on his dick with it up her ass as she told hubby how much she missed and loved him. Office jobs are mating grounds for cheaters who can create time to fuck. You’ll find many PI’s in front of hotels in NYC trying to catch people cheating during the work day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That is something that I would love to happen to my wife.

Maybe not with the young man, but with 4 older men.

For them to spend all night together, then send her home with 4 loads of cum,

It happened with two men and we really enjoyed eachother when shegot home. So 4 would be fantastic.

Thanks for sharing your story, hopefully more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
These are the kind of stories we need

Write more.

tmpforumtmpforumabout 5 years ago

I enjoyed this story several years ago and I am happy it is now online again (btw: why did the account disappeared? I don't want to be nosey, but it was a pity).

I liked the scene in the football box in front of the glass. When your females have butterflies, when touching begins, it is the best moment of the story.

I have never understood if there is a previous story as it seems from the sentence "Hudson had taken a shine to Jennifer immediately, and in a sort of blackmail, he had persuaded the sexy mother to succumb to a thrashing over his office desk, in the privacy of his sumptuous upstairs study". There is the follow-up Jennifer and the minister, but not a previous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is creepy, not sexy.

Ugly little story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
ewwww!

glad there was no part 2!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Kofi? It that like a British Jamal as a name for a useless black dildo?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...