Jennifer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark then moved around behind her drawing the suit tight and pulling up a zipper along her spine. As he did, the body of the thing got tighter and tighter, and looking down she could see her nipples pushing farther out of the holes on the tips of her fur-covered breasts.

When the zipper finally reached her neck and fully closed the suite around her, half of her areolas were pushing out, and clearly visible amid the fur.

Shifting herself a little she could feel that her dog suit was very much skin tight, although she couldn't really complain that it was itchy or hot, or uncomfortable. It just felt really weird and confining.

Mark was smiling broadly as he came back around in front of her. He ran his hands up and down her entire body massaging and squeezing her, making sure that everything was just right.

"Very cool, eh?" he asked.

"I guess." She mumbled not really happy with the whole thing.

"Please walk around a bit and get used to the skin," he asked.

Resigned, she walked slowly over to a large free-standing mirror in the far corner of the room. As she walked, she looked down and saw that her high-heeled 'shoes' did look quite a bit like paws, and she was able to move in them fairly well.

Arriving at the mirror she was stunned by the way she looked. She saw some sort of erotic cross between a Golden Retriever and a sex doll. Her fur covered body, was kind of pretty and shapely, held firmly as it was by the body suit. And her nipples pushing out from her chest were certainly sexy, and her crotch was absolutely obscene. Her fur skin ended just above her red rubber-covered pussy and the panties were molded to resemble a woman's nether lips. Sticking out of those lips was the base of the dildo that plugged her. She couldn't see her behind but she imagined that it looked something, similar.

Good lord, she thought, my husband is far kinkier than I ever understood. How the hell did he ever come up with this outfit?

When she went to feel her ass, she found, of course, that with her hands held the way they were within her 'paws' her sense of touch was severely limited to only a fraction of what she once was. Her finger tips and palms were locked away and everything was covered in fur. Damn!

She jumped when Mark suddenly showed up behind her. "Pretty nice, eh? And very sexy, too."

"Mark, I don't understand. Is this outfit just for some sex game? It seems awfully elaborate for that. And why are these things in my pussy and ass? I have to admit that the one in my pussy feels, ah, interesting, but the one in back is uncomfortable."

"Oh, lover it's more than just a costume for sex. You'll see when it's all in place and I demonstrate it for you."

"There's more?" she asked afraid of what might be next.

"Oh yes," he answered as he reached up and started placing something around her neck.

She just knew it was a collar, but she wasn't ready for its' size.

Mark held one half of the thing to her throat while he fished a couple of wired connectors out of the suit's neck and plugged them in. Then he grabbed the other half of the collar and lining it up, he snapped the two parts together.

She saw in the mirror, that the thing was huge! About two inches tall and although it was rounded to about a quarter inch at the top it was thicker, around three-quarters of an inch, at the bottom. It was a metallic red and had a big ring mounted on a swivel at the front. There was some delicate writing on each side of the ring, but it was hard to make out, backwards in the mirror.

As she tried to figure out what it said, she felt Mark moving it slightly, testing its fit. She could have told him that it was snug, but not too tight and that it limited the movement of her head more than she liked.

Then it struck her, on one side of the ring was her name 'Jennifer' and on the other side was 'Jenny'.

What the hell?

Now she was again confused. He'd certainly put a lot of work into this thing. And she never liked being called 'Jenny'. So, he never used that name. Until now. What was he thinking?

While she stood there, still thinking, trying to figure out what was going on, Mark had moved over to the chest of drawers where he had set up his laptop. He was typing some commands and staring at his display.

"Please come over here, lover."

She walked over, in a daze. Still not sure where this was all going, and afraid what might be next.

When she got to him, he was holding a USB cord connected to his laptop. With his other hand he gently turned her so she was back-on to him, and then she felt him plug the cord into the collar.

"The collar holds all of the circuitry, as well as the batteries; that's why it has to be so thick." he explained.

"Circuitry?"

"Yes, I've integrated some of my space suit technology into the suit, to make it more realistic."

"More realistic? What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see in a minute," he said. And she could tell from his tome that he was proud of what he was doing.

"Now be still for a few minutes while I run the diagnostics on the connections."

She stood quietly and nervously as he typed and mumbled to himself. She wished she hadn't drunk so much at dinner, then this all might make more sense. But it was too late for that. She felt that she was caught up in something that defied explanation.

"Okay, everything looks good," he said as he unplugged the cable from her collar. He then did some more typing before he mumbled, "Great. WiFi connection is up."

"WiFi Connection?"

"Yes. Now come on over to the bed and have a seat. We need to talk about the next steps."

He grabbed his laptop and escorted her with an arm around her back, over to the bed and they sat down, side-by-side.

"Jennifer, there are still parts of the suit that we need to add, but before I do, I want you to understand what it all means."

He looked at her and she stared back concerned. This is getting weirder and weirder, she thought

"The suit is much more than just a costume. As I said, I used a lot of the technology we employ in the suits we build for our astronauts. Your suit, and it is made specifically for you based on those scans we did a month ago, includes a full range of sensors and emitters. They're built into the skin and connected to the processor in your collar."

He paused to tap the thing around her neck, "It's locked in place and only I can unlock it."

Before she could comment, he continued.

"The processor is programmed to enforce a set of behaviors on you. Certain dog-like behaviors. Things that will train you and require you to become a cross between Jennifer and Jenny."

She looked at him in disbelief, "Jenny? What do you mean?"

"Remember when you offered to be a replacement for my Penny. Well that night I had a dream, and in the dream, you were half Jennifer and half Penny - Jenny. And it seemed so good, so right, that I built this suit for you, to make that happen."

She looked down at herself in the Golden Retriever suit and shuddered. This was sounding crazy! Kinky, but crazy nonetheless!

"I didn't mean literally," she said referring to those past conversations. "How can I possibly be both a human and a dog?"

"This suit makes that possible," he said, ignoring her denial. "Just hear me out," and he reached up and ran his hand down her arm to her paw, and held it.

"The suit is based on the same material we've developed for the NASA suites we build. It's strong and it works very well with your skin. It can be worn for months or even years, without issue. Of course, the fur was added as the outside layer. Just for you."

He pulled on a handful of the fur and it stuck closely to the rest of her.

"The systems built into your collar can monitor your body movements and determine if you're performing like a good puppy. If it detects that you are not, that you are violating the rules of proper pup behavior it will punish you."

"Punish me?"

"Yes. It will shock you, to get your attention, and it can hurt."

He paused for a minute and took a deep breath. "Jennifer, I love you dearly, and I don't want to hurt you, but I'm afraid that that's what it might take to teach you to behave as Penny would. And that's what we're shooting for. For you to behave like the good dog that she was."

"Oh God, Mark, what are you doing?"

"Jennifer, listen to me. I dream of you being both my loving wife and my beloved puppy. So, that's what we're aiming for. And the suit will help make that happen. You will become my wife and my puppy. Jennifer and Jenny."

"Oh Mark, really? It sounds awfully weird to me. I never knew you were into this kind of fetish."

And she stood up and tried to step away, but he held her hand, or paw, and wouldn't let her leave.

So, she sat back down, sighing and shaking her head.

"Honey, it's not really a fetish, or I don't see it that way. It just seems like the best of both worlds to me, and the idea excites me and makes me happy. Please?"

And he squatted down and hugged her and kissed her. And she could tell that this was important to him, even if it frightened her, and she started to cry in fear and frustration.

He continued to hold her and stroke her fur, and it slowly calmed her. And reminded her that he was her lover, and her husband, and she started picturing it as some elaborate game, that he was heavily invested in.

"But Mark, it seems so bizarre." She whispered, but she was starting to see it as a game she could play for him, and hopefully even enjoy.

"Please just try it out, for me. As I said, before, if you really hate it, we can strip it off and throw it away."

Jennifer just sighed, still wrapped in his grasp. "But you put so much work into it."

"Yes, I did."

She thought for a few more seconds, then resignedly, "but what about those 'punishments'?"

"Honey, the suit will issue little shocks to warn you when you're not following the proper behaviors. The program can and will vary the intensity and the location of the punishments, depending on the violation."

She sniffled, then, "violation?"

"Yes, if you break any of the behavioral rules, the processor in the collar will punish you as often and for as long as it takes to teach you to behave."

"What are the rules? How must I behave?"

She was still upset and unsure, still trying to figure out what all was happening.

"I'll get to that once we have finished dressing you. Then we can talk until you're comfortable with the situation, and the rules. And then I'll turn on the program."

He squeezed her and kissed her, but she didn't respond. He smiled lovingly, anyway, "and then you can be my, Jennifer and my Jenny."

And he kissed her again.

"Come on, we have to take the next step in the bathroom. It's all set up."

She didn't move. "Show me."

"What?"

"Show me the punishments. The shocks."

"Later, first..."

She interrupted him, "No now. No more until I understand the whole punishments thing."

Mark realized that she was adamant, so he nodded, saying, "okay." He went back to his laptop and typed a few commands.

"Here's a mild shock." And he tapped his keyboard, "feel it?"

Jennifer sitting quietly, could feel a little tingling, in particular in her breasts and crotch.

"Yes, a little."

"All right, here 's a little stronger one, like the system will issue if you break a rule." Keyboard, click.

She moaned and squirmed a bit as she felt a prickling shock all over, but again especially in her breasts, pussy and ass.

"I felt that!" she said.

"How was it? How much did it hurt?"

"Well it wasn't pleasant." She said, scowling.

"It isn't supposed to be, pleasant. Would it have gotten your attention and reminded you to behave?"

"Yes." And she had to admit to herself that it wasn't too terrible. It would have gotten her attention though.

"OK, now here's a more powerful one, it might hurt a little. This would be for if you were really bad."

She jumped and screeched. "Ouch! That hurt!"

"It was supposed to. That's the idea."

"Oh Mark, I don't like that at all. I don't mind the costume, it's kind of cute and it's soft and comfortable enough, but the punishments are just not right."

"Lover, it's all part of the program. Do the shocks hurt that much? Are they torture?"

Hesitantly, "well, no."

"You know I'd never really hurt you. I love you too much to ever harm you. I just want you to try and be my puppy. The thought turns me on, reminds me of my Penny and makes me really happy. The shocks are to help remind you how to behave like her."

Jennifer sat quietly listening to him, and thinking about it all. She had to admit that she was intrigued by the whole thing. The costume was cute and sexy, and the idea of playing at being a puppy like her Harpo, or his Penny seemed attractive in some weird, sentimental way. She had loved her Harpo, dearly. And she loved Mark, and wanted to please him. And she knew that he had put a lot of effort into the whole outfit, so she didn't want to disappoint him. But still it all seemed so weird, to her.

She also had to admit that although the whole idea of punishment shocks bothered her a lot, they weren't terribly painful. Annoying, and to be avoided, but she thought, they were unnecessary as she was either going to have fun playing along, or she was going to strip the costume off, and tell him 'forget it'.

He stood staring at her for the few minutes she took to internally debate her situation, and when she sighed, and looked up at him, he smiled and grabbing her hand, or more accurately, her paw and pulled her up.

Then he started moving. "Please, now, come with me into the bathroom. There are just a couple more steps to complete your transformation."

And with that he helped her up and they walked into the suite's bathroom.

She almost resisted when, along the way, he picked up a chain dog leash and snapped it onto the collar's ring.

Inside the bathroom, he had her sit in a simple, straight back chair that was usually positioned in the bedroom. She sat facing the wall, with her back to the sink and its mirror. Jennifer really felt trapped when he pulled the leash around behind her and apparently tied it to the chair back.

She reached up with her paws and felt around, but her neck was now well secured, and she couldn't move.

Mark gave her a second, and then pushed her arms down and draped a sheet over her, covering her whole body from the collar down. He tied it behind her back, and it became something of a wrap, that held her arms down, and her body to the chair.

She again grew apprehensive, suspecting what might come next, but realizing she was trapped.

"Lover, I'm really sorry but this is necessary. I've already bought you a couple of top-quality wigs, one that matches your hair and another one that is the same golden color as your fur. Please don't fight me on this, it has to be done, or the hood won't fit."

And as she sat there stunned yet again, he started up a pair of electric clippers and began shaving her head!

Tears rolled down her cheeks as he removed everything. All of her gorgeous hair. Gone! Her protestations were ignored, throughout the process.

She couldn't believe all of this was happening. The man she loved was acting crazy. Or at least warped in some fashion that she had never seen or expected. Perhaps he was a mad scientist just like in the movies. But still, it didn't make sense to her. She knew he loved her, and she certainly loved him. Was this really some sort of passion pushed to an extreme?

She'd been so happy. Mark had been so great, and she loved him so. And the house and the money and everything was wonderful. Until now.

And if she couldn't get away, could she live the way he wanted her to? She still wasn't sure what that meant. Live as a dog?

Did she really want to get away? Did she, or could she, still love him after this?

All she could do now, though was see where it was all going; what did he have planned for her? Then she could decide if she could, or would be able to play this bizarre game. And that's what she hoped it was. Some sort of erotic, fantasy game that he had dreamed up.

So, she wound up sitting quietly, stewing, while he proceeded to apply a cream to her shaven head. She was afraid that it was some sort of depilatory, or growth inhibitor. Damn! She'd be bald for however long it worked. When she thought back to his words, mentioning the wigs, she felt a ray of hope that there was some planned end to her role as a dog. Thank God!

Finally, he wrapped her skull in a damp towel and rubbed off the chemical. It felt cool and pleasing, but also terrible on her now hairless head.

"Okay, and I'm really sorry. I hated to do that, but it did have to be done. We do it for the astronauts, too, you know."

As if that makes me feel any better. She thought.

As he walked back into the bedroom, "I'll be right back," he said.

She took that moment to turn the chair, pushing with her legs, so she could see herself in the mirror.

I look terrible, she thought, with red eyes from crying and without a hair on her head. She hated the look, with her bald, white skull shining under the lights. She quickly turned back, unable to handle the sight anymore and she was starting to cry again.

Mark returned carrying a bag.

"Okay, this is the next part of the suit. It's your hood, so please just relax while I put it on. I think it came out wonderfully. It's beautiful and I'm sure you'll grow accustomed to it."

He then stepped in front of her and held the thing kind of inside-out, up to her face. She felt it first come in contact with her nose and then she sniffed and sniffled as she felt two tubes slide about a half-inch up her nostrils.

"Open your mouth please." He instructed. And when she did, she felt him push some part of the thing into her mouth. It rested behind her lips, all around, and in front of her teeth.

From there, he continued manipulating the thing pulling and pushing and wiggling it until she felt him, holding it tightly to her face. She couldn't see until he removed his hand and shifted around to her back.

She then felt him tightening it, by pulling down on another zipper.

It grew tighter and tighter the lower down the zipper slid. She could feel the part on her face as something different. A different material from that on her body. Then it struck her, it felt like the latex of her panties. But only the part on her face was latex, the rest of the hood felt the same as the body suit.

When the zipper was down to her neck, she felt that the whole hood had reached the definition of 'skin tight'.

And as Mark finished by massaging her head, she guessed that she now looked like a dog.

But he wasn't really done yet. She felt him working around her neck and at her back, where the hood met the collar. She heard a click and understood that he had plugged the hood into the collar's circuitry. She wasn't sure what it meant, but is frightened her, nonetheless.

He finished up by working the last few inches of the hood's neck underneath the collar and then when it was all the way down, he pushed the collar up an inch, under her jaw, so he could somehow, mate it to the neck of the body suit.

Done, he moved back in front of her and examined her new face. "There now, how does that feel?" he asked, "you look fantastic, by the way."

He untied the sheet, and as soon as she could, she reached up with her hands and felt around, but with her padded paws, she couldn't feel much.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Feel your new lips." He suggested.

She did as he instructed and found that the thing in her mouth was some sort of an extension. It covered her own lips and included its own. She had to stick her tongue out as far as it would go just to reach the forward edge of her new mouth, or was it muzzle? She wouldn't be able to lick her new dog lips, that was for sure.